Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh, Batty and Rorah ;D

2 posters

Go down

Jayneh, Batty and Rorah ;D  Empty Jayneh, Batty and Rorah ;D

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 am

Let the epic RPing commence Very Happy
I dunno if we want to take it in turns to post or not, if we can just post whenever we want then that's cool Smile
And maximum 4/5 posts each if one member is offline, to make it fair Smile

Thomas (Tom) Bates
Male
Tom is rather tall, with a fairly muscular build and even tan. he has short brown hair that sticks up in all directions, coupled with two dark blue eyes. He has regular features, although he is seen at school by all the popular girls at school as 'the one they want'. He doesn't want to pay attention, although pressure from his friends means that he is currently dating the most popular girl in school, Lindsay. He doesn't mind being with her, but he's also seen someone else he likes..
Tom is incredibly easy going and really sociable, and is a laugh to be around. He's not the kind of person to hold grudges, but if you insult someone that is close to him you'll be one of the few people to see what he's really like.

Last edited by Rorahkins on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Jayneh, Batty and Rorah ;D  Empty Re: Jayneh, Batty and Rorah ;D

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

((Yeee! I saw my name. Razz))

Name: Amore (A-more) Storia (Story-a) Hazelton
Called: Ami or Stori
Looks: She has very pronounced facial features. She looks quite like a modern day "Juliet". Her skin is extremely fair and often her lips are adorned with red lipstick. Her icy green eyes capture anyone's attention.
Personality: Ami is outgoing and quite daring. Her fragile form makes her look as if she is a china doll and may break at any moment. She is the school's photojournalist and year book editor. Her eyes are always on the prize, though she is not very competitive at heart. She is determined to get into a top photography college after she graduates. She is currently not dating, as her last boyfriend left her with some unmentionable scars. She does not often trust guys, but is not afraid of them.
Hobbies: Photography, horse back riding, and photojournalism.
Other: Her name is translated from Italian to English to mean: Love Story

Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down