Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batty and Jayneh

2 posters

Go down

Batty and Jayneh Empty Batty and Jayneh

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Name: Gloriana Rose Lian

Looks: Long blond curls, golden eyes. She is petite in build.

Personality: Gloriana has always been smart and cunning. Since she has joined the FBI she has learned how to harden her feelings and emotions. She now thinks and acts more like a man than she ever had in her life. Her goal in life is to stop criminals like the ones who murdered her ex-boyfriend's brother. She is always on the watch, and never has a moment when she is not watching out for criminal activity. Even on her days off she is always on her toes, and has forgotten to relax.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Batty and Jayneh Empty Re: Batty and Jayneh

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

[center] Luke Frisco
Luke
Male
Looks
Right now I’m pretty all. I’m also skinny, but I’m strong. My muscles aren’t the big guns that most street thugs have, but they suit my purpose. You don’t need much strength as a skilled assassin, as long as you get your job done the right way.
I have close shaggy black hair. When it’s clean it’s really shiny, but it hasn’t been clean in a while. My skin is weathered and tan, considering I spend way too much time out in the sun. I have a small apartment, but I’m on the verge of being evicted and it’s being watched constantly by the FBI, so I’ve spent as much time sleeping on the streets to get used to the feeling of homelessness. You can’t go to a shelter when you’re a wanted serial killer.
Probably my most noted feature is my eyes. They’re almost colorless, but they have a very faint gray tinge to them. They’re intense and cold most of the time, but they are capable of compassion. They used to be, at least. There isn’t much to be compassionate about now, especially when you spend most of your time scrounging around for the basic necessities of life and killing killers.

[[Hello there Jayneh ;D]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 pm

((Hi Battyy. Forgive me, but I'm afraid my post is going to be crap if I try to do it right now... D:))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 pm

[[Dude, it's fine ;D If you want me to start, I can. Just tell me where we begin Very Happy]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 am

((I can try to start. xD It's just it might not be all that sharp.))

We're gonna do what lovers do
We're gonna have a fight or two
But I ain't ever changing my mind

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?

The familiar words rang through Gloriana's ears as she ran down the dark alley. Someone had their radio up a tad too loud this evening, and they happened to be playing a song that hit home with her, and hit it hard. Her heart throbbed in her chest as she darted after the man she had been following for over an hour. Still she had not gotten a glimpse of his face, which would not help her if he ended up getting away. She sucked in a breath of the crisp night air. Her fingers felt numb, like they did often. She watched as black dots formed in her vision. Quickly she blinked them away and stumbled over a pipe on the hard cement floor. Losing her balance she fell to her hands and knees. A hiss escaped her lips when shards of glass cut into her delicate slender hands. As quickly as she could she was back on her feet and pursuing once again after the criminal. She knew the alley came to end, and prayed it came to an end soon. She didn't know how long she could continue running without fainting. Her heart beat dramatically in her chest and she kept on her feet. It didn't help that she was quite some inches shorter than the man she was pursuing. The music continued to echo through the alley as someone blared it from their apartment. She clenched her jaw and tried to ignore how the song made her feel like melting. It always had. That was one of the many songs Luke used to serenade her with on their little picnics or outings. She would never lose the attachment she had to the song. In Luke's eyes, she was a crazy girl, but he had always loved her like crazy. She knew he had had a good reason to leave, but she would stay up countless nights wishing she knew what the reason was. Why hadn't he told her? He told her everything. Well, up until that day. She bit back dizziness as her head seemed to spin in a million different directions. She would catch this man, she was determined to.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down