Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:)

2 posters

Go down

Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:) Empty Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 pm

So! Heartland. I figured it could just be a dude ranch, not necessarily Heartland. Ohhh I forgot to ask. Do you want to be the girl or the guy?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:) Empty Re: Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:)

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 pm

The girlio please. :3
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:) Empty Re: Take Da Heartland! (Jayneh and I c:)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Okie dokie!
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Vera-Jane Bradley
Seventeen
Female
Looks
Vera has a very outgoing, outspoken personality. She has always had a love and passion for sick, injured, and problem horses. Her voice will be heard if she wants it to be and she is normally the decision maker on the farm. She is one that will not back down when she knows what is right, and will always jump at the chance to solve problems.

^.^ How's that?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Perfect!

Darren Gray Rosenbaum
Eighteen
Male
Darren has thick, semi-wavy dark brown hair that is cut so it sweeps just above his eyebrows and goes around his ears. He has bright, icy blue eyes and toned body. He is your typical pretty boy, rich kid, sent to the dude ranch by his family to train his horse, Uno, and get better people skills. He is an award winning jumper, and has been recognized in several magazines.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 pm

You start? Smile
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Sure ^-^))

Darren sighed heavily as the ranch sign came into view. His truck rumbled down the gravel road and right up to the barn, the one horse trailer bouncing along behind it. He stopped the car and parked it, then hopped out to meet the owners and unload his horse.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:02 am

Vera's eyes fixed on the truck that rumbled into view. She stepped out of the barn, manure fork in hand. Tilting her head she watched as the male climbed from the vehicle and started toward the barn. Her grandfather wasn't here today, and she hadn't been expecting this man so early. She cleared her throat and stood waiting for an introduction of any kind. Her blonde hair blew in front of her face for a moment when the wind played with it gently. She brushed it away from her bright sapphire eyes and raised her eyebrows. "Welcome to *insert name of ranch which I do not know here*." She said with a kind smile. She felt butterflies in her stomach slightly, when was the last time she had seen another guy this handsome since Kain? She bit down on her bottom lip and looked up at him, sapphire eyes glimmering with the noonday sun. Shoving her hands into her pockets she sighed and looked out to the field where the stallions were kept, prancing about as the new visitor had arrived.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Darren looked at the girl as she approached, arching an eyebrow skeptically. She didn't look any older than him, and there was no way she could own a ranch. He sighed as she gave him the 'look' he often got from girls. Whatever, she was prettier than most. But he couldn't get distracted now. He had to keep his title, and continue training.
"Yeah, hi. I'm looking for the owner." He said, glancing over at the stallions. He frowned a bit. "I hope you keep the stallions away from my mare. She's a show horse, definitely no time for foals."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Vera watched him as he approached. "The owner is out, I'm the co-owner." She informed him, her voice soft, yet somewhat powerful. She leaned against the side of the barn. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at him, "What do you think we are? Some idiots who don't know how to properly care for horses?" She spat out, speaking her mind was one thing she never held back. "To answer for your concerns, we do keep the mares away from the stallions. We don't really need any unexpected foals around here either." She muttered, voice somewhat harsh. When it came to the horses this wasn't play time. "And you are?" she questioned.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Darren was slightly taken aback by her response. He definitely wasn't used to someone actually talking back to him like that. It was something new, and he was certain he didn't like it.
"Names Darren." He told her, crossing his arms and jutting his chin out. He arched an eyebrow quizzically and studied her, as if daring her to make a move. "It doesn't matter, anyways. I'm just here to train my horse." He said, relaxing a bit and looking at the train.
"Do you mind me getting her out and taking her to her stall?" He asked, his words polite but his tone just daring her to challenge him. He knew his family was paying good money for him to stall her here, and from the looks of it these people definitely needed it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 am

Gloriana simply nodded her head. She glanced down the drive as another truck pulled in. Finally Kain was back. The young man climbed from the driver's seat and ambled over to them.
"Who's this?" He asked Gloriana, running his hand through his dark hair, eyes fixed on Darren.
"This is Darren, he's going to be boarding and training here." Gloriana informed him.
"And working? Good we need another hand."
"I never said working. He's paying for his stay, not working." Gloriana glanced at Darren. He didn't look like he knew how to work. Didn't really sound like it either. "Oh and sure, you can put your horse in her stall." She muttered, trying not to sound annoyed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:54 pm

"Definitely not working." He verified with a nod, and held his hand out to the newcomer, thankful this time it was a guy.
"Name's Darren. You are?" He asked, arching his eyebrows quizzically. When they shook hands, he made his way to the back of his trailer and opened it. He went inside and soon enough a gorgeous buckskin mare was backing out of the trailer. Once she was fully out he got out and lead her into the barn, giving the two strangers a tiny salute as he made his way to her stall.
He found an empty stall that he assumed was for him, and put her in it. He hung her halter up on the rung outside the stall and made his way back out.
"So," he said, clapping his hands together and looking around, "where am I sleeping?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm

[.-.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

((Oh sorry Fred. xD))

Gloriana shifted her weight and looked up at him. Watching him as he walked into the barn. She glanced up at Kain and sighed when he nudged her gently. Gloriana was serious about her work, and her and Kain being the only ones here holding up the fort most of the time, it was hard work. She looked over at him. "I'll take you out to your cabin." She informed him. "We can ride in your truck and I'll just walk back." She muttered, walking toward his vehicle.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Darren looked a bit taken aback, but shrugged and followed her. He hopped in the drivers side and waited for her to get in before turning it on. He turned off the barking break but kept his foot on the brake.
"So? Which way?" He asked, looking at her expectantly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Gloriana sat in the cab beside him. She glanced over at him, he was unfortunately very attractive which did not make her job any easier. She watched him for a moment before tearing her gaze away. "Um, just down that dirt drive." She said pointing do a way that lead to a line of trees with an opening.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Darren nodded, and pulled forward. He turned towards the road indicated and turned on the radio. It was playing Ho Hey. He started mouthing the words and tapped his fingers on the wheel as they drove along. He glanced at her warily, then looked back at the road.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down