Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

"That'd be fun." He said as she left him and ran upstairs. He walked to the kitchen and took some bottles from the fridge, stuffing them in his bag, and then the protein bars joined them shortly after, and he zipped the bag back up and slung it over his shoulder, closing the cabinet door. He turned and saw her standing at the doorframe waiting, and walked over to join her.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Gloriana looked up at him with a broad smile. "Alright, you ready?" She asked him, taking his hand gently. She was excited, more excited than she had been in a while. She tugged him out the door and down the porch steps to the barn. "We could just walk if you want. I mean it's not that far." She suggested, "Or we can ride. Either way works." Leaning over she grabbed a little bag that contained a tent, off of the ground.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

"How about we walk?" Heath suggested, squeezing her hand lightly. "It's a nice night." He smiled at her excitement, seeing her this happy was such a contrast from how she had been earlier, and it made him smile. Come to think of it, it was the first time he had been properly happy too. "Is it always this nice out here?" He looked up at the starry sky and smiled.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Gloriana swung the tent bag over her shoulder and held her other back on her other shoulder. "No, sometimes we have really bad weather. The weather for this week is supposed to stay good though." She replied as they walked through the field of tall golden grass. The color of the field made her eyes look even more golden and bright. She swung her arm slightly as she held his hand, seeming like a child. "It will be nice to go swimming once we get there." She told him with a small smile.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Heath drew in a deep breath and smiled. "I can't believe I've been missing this living in the city." he looked to the side at her, and his heart warmed at the sight of her. He still clung to her hand, and he swung lightly with her, pulling her closer to him, taking his hand from hers and wrapping it around her waist.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

"I know, I mean what were you thinking living in that place? Tonight you get to see the stars." Gloriana told him with a small grin on her lips. She leaned against him and walked silently for a little while. When they came closer to the campsite the sun began to set, painting the sky a bright pink and orange color. She looked over at him with a tender smile and eyed the creek.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm

"Woah." Heath looked over the land with a smile. "Where we camping then?" He grinned, slinging his backpack further up onto his shoulder. The blood red sky gave everything a surreal look to it, and the trees were dyed an eerie scarlet colour from the setting sun. His eyes scanned the landscape, to the creek that was flowing steadily with water that was neck-deep in places.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Gloriana moved closer to the creek and set her stuff down about ten feet away from it. "Here." She informed him with a small smile. She glanced over at him before stripping down to her underwear and running into the creek, letting a squeal escape her lips as the cool water enveloped her body. "C'mon it's amazing." She called to him, laughter in her voice.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm

He smiled and dumped his stuff beside hers, stripping his top off and his jeans until he was in his boxers, revealing his muscular body. He jumped in after her, ignoring the coldness of the water against his hot skin. He went under for a few seconds, opening his eyes in the freshwater creek and looking around the bottom. He surfaced again, breathing in fresh air, his hair stuck to his face. He pushed it back with one hand, and splashed Gloriana with the other, laughing.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Gloriana watched him as he ran toward the creek. She was currently treading water as they were in the exact middle. She smiled as she watched the way he moved, like he owned the world. Once he was in the water she squealed when he splashed, causing water to enter her eyes. Blinking it away she looked up and splashed him in return playfully.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 am

He dived away from her splash and retaliated, chuckling as the cold water rushed over his skin. He swam over to Gloriana and treaded water beside her. She looked beautiful in the evening light, her eyes glowed like honey and her skin shone. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He said, swimming close.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 am

Gloriana smirked. When he swam over to her she grabbed onto his arm, as her legs began to tire her. She grunted and looked up at him. When he spoke she felt her heart leap in her chest slightly. "Are you only saying that because I'm practically naked?" She asked raising her eyebrows teasingly. She then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She whispered, a small smile on her lips.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4