Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Gloriana felt his hand on her shoulder and she turned to face him, eyes meeting his. "I did love him. With all of my heart, and to know that he left me because I wouldn't have sex with him, broke me. I tried to push it aside, but evidently he didn't. You don't have any idea how badly it hurt that he was so pissed that I wouldn't sleep with him, that he actually left me." She told him with a small sigh. She shifted and watched him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 am

Heath still had a feeling deep, deep down, that his brother had never been like that at all, but he pushed it aside. "You went though things that I never understood. He never told me anything." He sighed, shrugging. "Even less about his social life." He added with a smile. His cool blue eyes gazed into hers.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 am

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me again Heath." Gloriana told him softly. "I understand, I'll just go, and we can pretend we never met." She bit down on her bottom lip and sighed softly. "Whatever you want to do Heath, we can do it..."

((Sorry for that pathetic post. o.o))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

((Tis ok, my brain is pooped out after so many exams xD))

Heath gave a soft chuckle. "Why would I ever not want to talk to you again?" He asked. It wasn't her fault after all, he just didn't know the full story about his brother. "Look Gloriana, meeting you was probably the best thing I've done all year, hell my entire life. Just so you know, I've always loved you."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Gloriana listened to his words and tilted her head up to look into his eyes, "What do you mean you have always loved me?" She asked him softly, curiously. She bit down on her bottom lip and shifted slightly. How had he always loved her? And why? Why had he always loved her? So many questions spun through her mind and she wanted the answers. All of them.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Heath snorted softly. "You didn't think that because you went out with my brother you were invisible to me?" He asked, grinning. "I saw you, when you came over. I was shy though, and went out or hid in my room most of the time." He chuckled softly. "We did talk once or twice, but Ben normally cut me off." His eyes glazed over as he remembered those few occasions, sometimes Ben would yell at him to go and play the Xbox. And people wondered where Heath's temper came from.
"You just...didn't notice me." He finished. "But you know, even though we never really had a conversation, I did like you though. Which is kinda bad since you were my brother's girlfriend."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Gloriana smiled softly, "That was a long time ago." She said softly, "I can't believe Ben didn't scare you off. He scared off every guy who even looked at me." She told him with a small sigh. She glanced up at him with her pretty golden eyes. "So what was it that you loved about me?" She asked in almost a whisper. She was curious, very curious.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Heath took a while to answer, thinking with a smile on his face. When he could think of no other answer, he simply said, "Everything." he matched her quiet tome, leaning in closer to her. "Ben could never scare me off." the smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Not from you."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Gloriana bit down on her bottom lip. "Everything...?" She questioned, her voice hushed. She met his gaze as he leaned in toward her. "Prove it." She challenged him, voice small but daring. She stood there in front of him, waiting for his respond to her demand.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

((aaagh tension xD))

Heath didn't reply, but leaned forwards and gently, reluctantly kissed her on the lips, praying that she wouldn't push him away. He had waited all this time for this moment, and as he locked lips with her he found that it was better than expected. He didn't know what he had expected, he just hoped that he wouldn't be walking away with a black eye.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Gloriana watched him closely as he leaned in. When his lips touched hers gently she let her eyes slip shut. She moved her lips against his, kissing him tenderly in return. Gently she placed her hands at the nape of his neck. Enjoying the moment she moved slightly closer to him and nipped playfully at his bottom lip.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Heath's hand slipped from her shoulder to her back as she moved closer to him, and his other hand joined it, slipping around her waist. "That prove it?" He said between kisses, as his breathing quickened. "Because I don't know how else." He broke away from her for a split second, looking her deep in the eyes, and kissed her softly again.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Gloriana stood on her toes as he showered her lips with tender kisses. She kissed him back lovingly, probably more lovingly than she had ever kissed Ben. She tugged on his lower lip once again with her teeth, hearing his breath quickened. "Yes..." She breathed against his lips. "You ever kissed a girl?" She asked him pulling away slightly. "Because you damn good at it." She pointed out before kissing his lips once again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Heath pulled away a little and laughed. "One or two." He answered. "But none of them as beautiful as you." He added, kissing her once more on the lips. Just as he was in mid-kiss, a voice interrupted them.
"I see you've met the neighbours." Joked a teasing voice. Heath jumped and pulled away from Glori, although he didn't mean to push her away as hard, he was simply startled. He threw out an arm and stopped her from toppling over. His father was leaning against the side of the house, his head beaded with sweat from lifting the heavy boxes.
"Uhh..." Heath scratched his head awkwardly. He'd been caught by his dad once or twice before, although they hadn't been quite as awkward.
"I'm sure I know you from somewhere." His dad pondered, tapping his fingers on his leg.
"Yeah..this is Gloriana...Ben's ex."
He could see his dad react slightly to the mention of his name, he was just as sad as Heath was. "Aah, of course!" He gave her a friendly smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Gloriana smirked and kissed him once again, enjoying the feeling. When she heard the voice and was pushed away full force she almost fell to the ground. As Heath caught her she felt her cheeks flushing to turn and face Ben's father. She swallowed and forced a smile. "H- hi." She forced the word out of her mouth, biting her lip she shifted awkwardly and looked back up to Heath, not quite sure what to do.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Heath's father smiled at them and then turned. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." He shook his head in amusement and walked off. Heath turned to Glori. "Ha, sorry about that." He chuckled. "Didn't mean to push you away that hard." His lips still tasted of her sweet kisses, and he curled his fingers though hers.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Gloriana turned to look up at him with a small shrug. "It's alright, I probably would have done the same thing." She said softly before leaning against his arm gently. "I think I could fall in love with you Heath." She whispered, eyes soft. She then stood on her toes and kissed his lips once again, very softly before standing flat footed again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm

He looked down at her as she kissed him, closing his eyes briefly and kissing her back for that moment. "Who'd have thought?" He said, the smile tugging at his lips again. "I think I could fall in love with you too." He bent down and kissed the top of her head, before pulling her into a massive hug.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Gloriana grinned into his lips when he kissed her back. As he pulled away she smiled up at him. When he pulled her to his chest she let her eyes slip shut. "We should go on our ride later." She told him softly and looked up at him. "We could go out camping if you wanted." She offered, "We have a camping spot only about a half an hour from our house. I mean, unless you don't go camping or something." She said softly shrugging her shoulders.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm

He looked down at her. "I'd love to." He smiled. "I was dragged camping when I was about eight and that was in some muddy field in England, but anything with you is going to be a hundred times better." He grinned, running one of his hands through her hair. "It's getting darker, maybe we could go now?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Gloriana nodded her head and stepped away from him. "I'll text dad and tell him. You want to go get something to change into? And anything else you might need?" She asked him quietly. "And then we'll head over to my house and grab my stuff." She squeezed his hand gently and stepped away, still clinging to his hand. A small smile tugged at her lips as she looked up at him. This is what she needed, a chance to move on.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

"Let me try and look through all my boxes and see what I can find." He still kept one hand held on hers, and started to walk in the direction of the back door. He pushed it open gently and stepped inside, climbing the stairs and dodging boxes. He delved through several boxes and pulled out a backpack, stuffing a couple of shirts in and a pair of shorts. "Anything else?" he turned to Glori.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Gloriana followed him up the stairs and smiled as they entered the room. She watched him and then put her hands into her pockets. "No, we can get water and some protein bars and stuff over at my house. We have plenty." She told him softly before grabbing his hand again and darting toward the door. "We can go swimming too in the creek when it gets dark. It's always the best in the dark." She clung to his hand and tugged him through the field toward her house.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

He followed her, yelling to his dad that he would be back sometime tomorrow. His dad said something inaudible from another room, and the door closed in the middle of his sentence. "Aah, swimming is one thing I am good at." He grinned. "How far away is the creek?" He asked as she pulled him towards her house.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 pm

"It's at the campsite. It's my family's campsite. I sometimes just go out there to be alone." Gloriana told him as she walked quickly to her house. She could find her way in the dark, but knew it wouldn't be as much fun. She looked over at him, "You want to ride together?" She asked him with raised eyebrows. A small smile graced her lips as she tugged him along. Once they reached the house she threw the door open and ran inside. "Can you grab some water bottles from the fridge, and some protein bars from the cabinet next to the fridge?" She asked as she darted up the stairs to her bedroom. She grabbed her saddle bag and shoved a pair of shorts and a t-shirt into her bag along with her hair brush and a blanket. She met Heath back down stairs and waited patiently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next