Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Nodding slowly Anna forced herself to believe him. Over the years all men had simply become wolves. They were out for the kill and that was it. It seemed she was the kill.
A small lump formed in her throat when the waiter came to give them their meals. Suddenly she didn't feel hungry. After picking up her fork she just played with her salad. Usually she ate small meals, eating made her sick most of the time. She took a small bite before pushing the plate away. Not meaning to be rude she then pulled it back toward herself and began to eat again. Eating was essential. No matter if she wanted to eat or not. She was dropping weight lately and needed to gain, despite the fact of not wanting to. Truth was, she was still depressed. She had been for three years. It was wearing on her physically too. Most of the time she had to cover her face up in makeup just to hide the large purple circles under her eyes. Her small hands shook slightly as she continued to eat, knowing it would just come back out later. Forcing a small smile up at Mitch she then cleared her throat.
"I guess I'm going to head home soon." She muttered softly. "I have to go see Mel in the morning." Part of her wanted to invite Mitch to go with her... Maybe that would be a good thing. Then at least she could pretend she had moved on. Her aunt and uncle might see her with a guy and be proud. Maybe they would let Melody come stay with her again soon. A smile curved on her lips just thinking about her little red headed daughter. The red hair apparently came from one of the members of the gang... She just couldn't remember exactly what he looked like. Then again, it was really too dark to see anything that night. A shudder ran through her body and she swallowed back a pained sound. It hurt even to think about that night... Gripping her purse she waited for a reply from Mitch.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:54 pm

"Oh..." Mitch sounded disappointed, and he put his knife and fork down on his plate as he looked up at Anna. "That's a pity." He didn't say any more, but judging by his expression, it appeared he was slightly hurt. He felt as though he had somehow chased her away... And he didn't even know what he had done wrong.
"You have my number, right?" He asked finally, forcing a smile. "I'd like to see you again, if that's okay."
Damn... This chick really was messed up... And to think that he and the gang had done this?!
It was...
It was... Beautiful.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"Would you like to come see Melody with me tomorrow?" Annalee asked somewhat forwardly before shrinking down. "I mean... it would be nice if you'd like to come that is." A small smile formed on her lips and she leaned back in her chair. "It doesn't take too long to get there. Only about an hour."
Her eyes held a glimmer of something unknown... something that looked a bit like trust. "Then you could meet her, and my aunt and uncle. I'm sure they'd love to meet you after all." Raising a brow she waited for his reply before standing and pulling her coat on. "If not, I totally understand, it's just the ride is rather lonely."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:22 pm

"Are you kidding?! I'd LOVE to!" Mitch exclaimed enthusiastically, his face splitting into a grin. He almost jumped out of his seat with excitement.
"I love kids." He explained with a smile, "And I'd love to meet your Aunt and Uncle."
Any disappointment from a moment before had obviously vanished, replaced by a warm, eager smile.
"So must I meet you there? Will you give me directions?" He asked, remembering Anna's rule about driving in the same car... Although, the fact that she had said the ride was lonely confused him somewhat. If he wasn't driving with her, how would that help...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh I'm glad." Annalee said quietly, a soft smile gracing her delicate features. ((There's my one descriptive sentence. LOL.)) "Well... it's not that long of a ride. You could ride in my car, I'll drive." She told him quietly, an hour wasn't that long was it...? Then again, no matter how long the ride she could be taken advantage of. It didn't really matter either way, a five minute car ride could turn into something messy too. Shrugging she tilted her head, "I figure it's not that long, it's only about an hour. And that way we don't have to waste gas. I get Melody for the weekend, at my apartment." Anna explained before silencing again. "If you want to ride in your own car that's fine too."

((Meebbbbeee Mel can look a lot like one of the guys and Mitch recognizes who's baby she is. o.O))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

((Just sayin' might wanna put a mature content warning on this. ;3))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 am

"That's cool with me." Mitch replied with a casual shrug, smiling warmly.
Of course, as a guy, it was somewhat demeaning to have to be the passenger while a woman drove - but he wasn't about to complain. If that was how Anna wanted to do it, then he would have to be okay with it.
He was her perfect match, after all... That was the very reason for his creation.
Mitch almost smirked at this thought, but managed to hide it with a sip of water.
"So, we're going tomorrow morning, right? Where should I meet you?" He asked, taking out his phone to note down her answer.

((Already planned, Dude. Already planned. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 am

((GOOD GOOD! We're gonna need some action. LOL. This is getting laaame. So, I was thinking they should like get stuck on the side of the road in the middle of no where because she gets lost. o.O Like he reprograms the GPS or something just to freak her out. xP Maybe not... but I tried. xD))

"I figure we can meet at my apartment." Anna told him quietly before giving him her address.
"And we can take off from there. Say at around nine?" Her small voice suggested. With a little tilt of her head she looked completely irresistible. Her soft smile, and gentle eyes were absolutely perfect at the moment. "If that's too early for you we can go later if you'd like." She didn't want to have to make him get up too early on a Saturday, but she was eager to see Melody... and to show off her new "boyfriend". Surely they'd see she had grown up, and would let Melody live with her again. The baby did legally belong to Annalee after all anyways. It's just that she didn't want to go against her Aunt and Uncle's wishes knowing they did help support her daughter anyways. If they couldn't tell she had grown up, she didn't know what it would take. Right now she'd do anything to have Melody with her, finally. No one was going to stop her either. Little did Mitch know was that she was partially using the man. He could possibly be her way to having her daughter back. Even if it meant letting him live with her, she didn't care anymore. All she wanted was Melody.
She wanted her now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 am

((I dunno, we need something more interesting... XD But I have no ideas, except maybe letting Mitch 'be himself'... But the fact of the matter is, Anna has to be totally in love with him before he does that, or the RP will pretty much be over. Razz ))

"Works for me." Mitch agreed, smiling calmly back at her beautiful face. He had chosen well... This girl was perfect, and she would be his. He had waited a long time for her to come along.
But now that the time was getting nearer, he found himself becoming annoyed by the fact that she was already 'tainted'. By his men, no less. He'd have preferred something clean... But no matter. Everything would work out.
"See you tomorrow, then." He concluded, typing the address into his phone, and saving it.
"For now, let me walk you to your car."
He left money on the table to pay for the meal, and walked beside Anna through the doors and into the dark parking lot beyond.
Everything was quiet and cool. The parking lot was nearly empty, since it was not a particularly busy night.

They walked in silence for a while. Then, just as they were nearing the car, Mitch unexpectedly dashed forward and tackled Anna from behind. His shout of 'Get down' was lost in the thunder of the gunshot that followed. For a moment Mitch was lying flat over Anna, shielding her between the ground and his body.
As the shot drowned away in the silence, Mitch scrambled quickly to his feet, and shoved Anna roughly toward the car. "Get behind it!" He ordered harshly - already sprinting in the direction of the gunshot.
"Oh no you f****ing don't!" He growled under his breath, quickening his pace as he saw his attacker burst from hiding, and make a run for it.
With one final spurt, he caught up, and grabbed the man's shoulder - spinning him back around. There was a flash and a bang as the gun was fired again, and then Mitch's fist was in the man's terrified face.
One would think, seeing as he had the gun, that he would be more confident... But the truth was, he had just recognised who it was that he had attacked.
"I'm sorry!" The man whispered, cuthing Mitch's fist in both hands as he lifted him by his collar.
"I didn't know it was you, Kain. You've gotta believe me!" ((Yup, going with 'Kain' as his real name. Don't ask. XD ))
"I go by Mitch, now." He growled softly, "But that's beside the point. If you know what's good for you, you'll get out of here, and keep your mouth firmly shut. Don't you ever let me catch you f***ing with me again!" He brought his knee up sharply to catch the man in the chest, and he doubled over, grunting in pain.
"The girl-?" He began asking,
"Mine!" Mitch replied ferociously, teeth flashing like a feral beast.
"Okay! Okay! Let me go!"
Finally, Mitch acquisced, releasing the man, who instantly turned and ran. He watched for a moment, then slowly turned away. Just as he was about to start walking away, another gunshot rang out - and Mitch was knocked down by a sudden forceful blow to his shoulder.
Oh HELL no!
He dropped to his knees, clutching his shoulder. It was only skimmed by the bullet - but since his alias was not used to being shot, he was supposed to act like he was in shock...
No matter, it served him well.
Now the rumour would spread that Kain was dead... And a certain cocky arsehole was gonna get it pretty darn soon.
"You think you're so invincible!" His shooter crowed jubilantly from a distance, "But you're just another guy, Kain - and this time I've got the gun! Who the Hell d'you think you are, turning your back on me?! Serves you right!"
He laughed out loud, then turned and fled as a distant siren sounded.
Mitch, meanwhile, allowed his body to shake with fury, but forced a shocked expression onto his face.
He clutched his bleeding shoulder tightly, and slowly staggered to his feet - making his sturdy legs shake as though in fear.
He brought his hand in front of his face, saw the blood, and cursed loudly.
"Anna!" He called, forcing his voice to crack, and adding a false tone of forced calm. "I need a lift to the hospital, I won't be able to drive like this..."
Of course I can drive. Sheesh, what a pain... Bloody Mitch.
He fell to his knees again - trying to remember the first time he had been shot, and acting accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm

As they exited the building Anna looked up at Mitch for a moment. He was so handsome... and she couldn't stop thinking about it. It was crazy really. A small smile curved on her lips when they were about to reach the car. Quickly the smile faded when Mitch yelled out a warning. She felt her heart drop to her stomach, her eyes shot around to see what was wrong. When Mitch was practically laying on top of her she felt the air drain from her lungs.
"Mit -" The gunshot deafened her and she felt her heart stop beating. Being too terrified to let the tears in her eyes spill over she simply remained completely still. She was sure Mitch could most likely feel the way her body trembled. As soon as he got up and shoved her toward the car she knelt down beside it. Keeping her eyes open she clenched her jaw to keep from sobbing. When she heard another gunshot a scream protruded from her throat. "MITCH!" She screamed loudly, heart beating rapidly. She ahd just met him, and just as she was falling for him she was losing him. Her body shook and tears slid down her cheeks. As quickly as she could she dialed nine-one-one allowing the operators to tell what was going on, just by the sounds.
That's when she heard it,

"But you're just another guy, Kain - and this time I've got the gun! Who the Hell d'you think you are, turning your back on me?! Serves you right!"

Her eyes widened and she felt so confused. What was going on? Why had the attacker called Mitch 'Kain'? Soon she heard sirens. That's when she heard Mitch's broken cry. Narrowing her eyes she stood up on wobbly legs. "Yes... Kain?" She replied suddenly feeling quite bold. He had best have a good reason for that man calling him 'Kain'. Stepping up to him she then knelt beside him, "It's your shoulder?" She asked softly before helping him up off the ground. "I'll get you to the hospital. But an ambulance should be here soon..." Her small voice trailed off.

((Sorry I haven't replied sooner! My computer is broken. Sad So I can only be on at night. LOL. So AKA when you are in bed. Which is super sad. That is until I get a NOOK or a laptop. Hahah. So possibly in 2 days I'll be back again! Very Happy Keep replying though and I'll reply at night. Smile))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 am

"Yes... Kain?" These words sent a jolt of panic through him - panic that was amplified through his more cowardly alias, and thus brought an indignant retort to his lips. "Give me a break! I don't know what the Hell that psycho was on about! He shot me, Anna!" He exclaimed, gesturing to his shoulder. "I'm f-" He caught himself, since a gentleman did not swear at a lady, and drew in a deep breath - forcing his alias to be calm. "I'm bleeding, I can't move my arm, and I feel like I'm about to pass out right now. If you're going to argue with me about the ravings of a lunatic, then can it at least wait until later... Please?"
He drew in a deep, trembling breath, and placed one hand on the ground to help balance himself in his kneeling position.
After her first little jab at him, the rest of her words had not even registered - since he had been too busy defending himself.
Trust Anna to pick up on that one stupid comment that could completely blow his cover...
Still, it ought not to matter if he feigned ignorance. He was Mitch, now - and Mitch didn't have a clue what that man had been talking about. Mitch had just taken his first bullet, which meant he should be in pain, shocked to within an inch of his life, and terrified that he might bleed to death - even though it was clearly just a flesh wound.

((Bummer!!! D:

No worries, I can wait. Smile Just make sure you make those posts worth waiting for! Wink Haha! Maybe we can go with longer, better posts for the next couple of days, instead of fewer, shorter ones? We're kinda doing that anyway, soo... Razz Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 am

Annalee listened to his retort when she called him Kain. Nodding slowly she gently continued to help him up.
"Just so you know... Mitch ... I don't fall in love easily. So don't count on keeping me around. Especially when you come with possible danger for me and my baby." She said in almost a growl. "I know you're bleeding, but it's not even that much." She muttered, almost rolling her eyes. Man, this guy was a wimp. She shed her wool coat before pulling her long sleeved shirt off over her head. She had a quite see-through white lace camisole on underneath, with of course, a black lace bra. She had picked the perfect day to wear this combination of undergarments. Taking her shirt she moved his hand away from the wound before pressing her shirt against the place the bullet had grazed. It took off a good piece of his flesh and went through. As far as she could see it didn't go through any bone. Thankfully. A small sigh escaped her lips as she slowly helped him toward the car. "You want to lay in the back?" She looked up at him, fear clearly showing in her eyes as she trembled. Sure, now on the outside she was acting like a big girl. Like she was afraid of nothing, but on the inside she was close to dying. Her heart hammered in her chest as she breathed in the cold winter air. Her exposed body made goosebumps appear on her skin. Glancing over to where she had dropped her jacket, she groaned loudly when she realized she had dropped it in a very large puddle.
"Great, now my damn jacket's ruined." She hissed under her breath. "You owe me a new jacket you -" She stopped before she said something she would regret. Carefully she helped him climb into the back of the car. "Now lay down and stay there." She told him harshly. Even though she hadn't closed the door yet she ran back to get her jacket. When she returned with it she threw it on the passenger's seat. "Now I'm freaking freezing because you're a -" Stopping herself once again she shook her head. When she was quite frightened like this, things she didn't mean often came out of her mouth. Clenching her jaw she slammed the back door shut. For a moment she stopped and looked to the sky,

"Suddenly I'm feeling brave, I don't know what's got into me. Why I feel this way, can we dance real slow and can I hold you... can I hold you close...?" Her small voice sang in almost a whisper. Seeing as the driver's door was open she didn't realize Mitch probably heard her. "Do you hear that love? They're playing our song..." She sang quietly.

There had been one tiny bit of her story she had left out. That part of her story, Mitch would probably never know... "I wish you were here." She said softly before climbing into the driver's seat. Quickly she buckled her seat-belt. Ignoring the tears that slipped down her face she turned to face Mitch - in the back seat. "You okay back there?" She asked him trying to act brave again. Love wasn't her thing, but she was willing to try it for Melody. And to keep her promise to Arcell ((You shall see who he is!! Mwahah.)), she needed to love again. And this might just be the guy. "Ready or not, here we go." She muttered and took off quickly onto the icy street.

((That long enough for you? 600 words baby! Wink))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

[ah! My favorite song! Kudos Jayneh! Ok. I'm done spamming your role-play xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 am

((LOL. Yay Kira! xD I love that song... I've been listening to it for like 5 days straight. <3))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 am

[dude I know o: I have to listen to it at least 2x a day.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:08 am

Suddenly, though he didn't know where it had come from, Anna's personality seemed to flip completely. She was no longer the timid girl from before. No longer kind, no longer caring...
Suddenly, she was rough and brutal, and Mitch saw a side to her which he had never seen before. A side which he both loved and hated all at once...
But as she threw jab after jab, insult after insult at him - he felt his patience rapidly waning.
With each cruel comment that left her lips, he came closer and closer to breaking character.
Calm down. He warned himself, Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down...
He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as she went on and on. He looked as though he was in agony - and he was. Not from the bullet in his arm, but from the effort of holding back the savage desire to rip the girl's tongue clean out of her mouth.
His fists clenched so hard that his nails bit into his palms, and he found himself grinding his teeth.
He couldn't do this. He just couldn't. He was going to snap, any second now, and the game would be up...
He almost did, too, but at the last minute - Kain caught himself. Mitch was Anna's ideal man - that was why he existed. He would understand. He would forgive. He would keep his temper...
Drawing in a deep breath to bury his emotions, Mitch opened his eyes again.
He sat up on the seat, rather than lying down as Anna suggested, since he did not want to bleed all over it. He held her shirt gratefully against the wound in his arm, which continued to spout dangerous amounts of blood.
He damn sure hoped he had correctly guessed the reason for her unkind comments, otherwise this was going to be one Hell of a failure...
"You know, Anna..." He murmured softly, "It's okay to be scared..." Yes, that was why you snapped at Mitch, wasn't it, Anna? Because you're scared to lose him...? To lose me?
"I am, too." He admitted, though he made a point of sounding brave when he said it, "But it's okay to be vulnerable. You can trust me - I'm not going to hurt you."
I f***ing saved your life just now! That's got to count for something!
"I just took a bullet for you." He said softly, "I wouldn't do that for anyone, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 am

Anna's hands remained planted on the steering wheel as she drove along the dark busy streets.
What is with him? All he is doing is grumbling back there. Her eyes rolled before she continued to watch directly where she was going.
"I'm not scared, and I am not vulnerable." She hissed in reply, eyes dark. Swallowing she wished she had not been so rude to Mitch, but there was a part of her that did not want to apologize. Pride built up in her chest.
"I'll drop you off at the hospital, then I have to go sleep so I can go see Melody in the morning." She informed him, voice suddenly quiet. She gripped the steering wheel tightly as she drove along, slightly over the speed limit. Gritting her teeth she reached over and turned the stereo on. A soft melodious song filled the gap of silence. Anna felt her heart lurch and she fought back tears. Fumbling to turn the stereo back off she swerved off the road for a moment. "Dammit!" She growled before swiping at her foggy eyes.

Another day without your smile,
another day just passes by.
But now I know, how much it means,
for you to stay right here with me.
The time spend apart will make our love grow stronger,
but it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer.
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms,
I wanna be looking in your eyes.
I wanna be there for you,
sharin' in everything you do.
I wanna grow old with you.

Not a panic attack, not here. Not these memories that made her heart melt. Finally she managed to turn the stereo off. Tears slid slowly down her cheeks and she brought the car to a stop. Grabbing a tissue she wiped at her watery eyes, in those moments she completely forgot Mitch was in the car. "Why did you take him?!" She sobbed, resting her head on the steering wheel. She felt completely and utterly lost. As if the whole world was against her. But wasn't it? First they took her innocence, and then her only love. The only man she had ever trusted, the only man that believed in her. "Why?!" She suddenly screamed. This had not happened for so long, her break downs normally did not last very long. But this one was bad. "I need him! Why did you take him dammit?!" Her tiny body wracked with sobs as she leaned against the steering wheel. Her head felt light, and her heart weighed down in her chest. Breaths coming in small gasps for air she couldn't handle the way she felt.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4