Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

((No, he doesn't know it's her yet. Razz ))

"C'mon, then." Mitch encouraged with a smile, nodding toward the door and leading the woman out. A few of his friends whistled, but he ignored them completely.
He held the door for his new acquaintance, then fell into step beside her - letting her lead the way to her car, since he obviously didn't know which it was.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Jayneh Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 am

As Annalee walked out to the car she glanced up at Mitch one more time before looking down. Something about that voice, it made her knees buckle. Like she had heard it somewhere before. Biting down on her bottom lip she leaned on the hood of the car before pulling out her keys.
"Thanks, for ummm, walking me to my car." She said quietly before shifting awkwardly. "You from around here?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:30 pm

"Don't mention it." Mitch replied with a warm smile, leaning casually against the car. "And yeah, I am from around here... Well, kinda. I stay here now, but I spent my childhood up North. Moved here a few years ago." He shrugged, then took his phone from his pocket when he felt it buzz.
He flipped it open and studied the glowing screen for a moment, then slipped it back into his pocket. Apparently Larry and the guys were heading home. He supposed he ought to do the same...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Anna let out a small sigh and then replied, "I live North of here now. I'm just here for a couple weeks. Scooting around and all that." Shrugging she brushed her hair away from her face, accidentally wiping off a bit of the makeup that covered her scar. You could see the scar visibly now, even through the dim lighting. "I'll be going back home soon." Leaning back against the car she watched as his phone lit up. With that she offered a small smile.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:16 am

"What's that on your face...?" Mitch asked quietly - the monster inside him straining at the bars of his cage as he shifted eagerly toward her. He could have sworn he had seen it... The faintest pearly hint of dead, scarred flesh - formed in a delicate curve that could have shaped a heart.
"Got quite a scar, huh...?"
He struggled to hold back a grin as he edged slightly closer. This was diffiult, so difficult, with his old self fighting his new self for control. Somehow, though, he managed to keep his composure - and remained just politely curious as he reached a hand toward her forehead.
"May I?" He requested softly, pausing long enough to ask for permission, but not waiting for it to be granted.
He brushed her hair gently away from the scar - studying what he could make out of it through the make-up. "My my... Quite an interesting mark. How did that happen, if I may be so bold as to ask?"
He loosed her hair again, and stepped back - standing in a proper, gentlemanly fashion.
He could keep this act up... Excitement was bubbling up in him like lava in an erupting volcano - but he could contain it... He knew he could.
He hoped...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 am

Anna's eyes suddenly became alert at Mitch's first question. "I - uh - well - " She stuttered before he answered his own question. Chewing nervously on her bottom lip. She swore he was smiling. It was hard to see through the darkness, but she was sure he was trying not to grin about something.

"May I?"

Anna almost shook her head "no" but before she could he was already touching her face. Swallowing back the fears that rose in her throat she tried to shy away. Finding herself not able to because of the car behind her. Flicking her tongue over her lips nervously at his next question she shifted.

"My my... Quite an interesting mark. How did that happen, if I may be so bold as to ask?"

He seemed most innocent. She just didn't like being handled by men in any way. As long as he didn't touch her again she'd be fine. Eyes sharp she leaned back against the car, leaning as far away from Mitch as she could. "I was raped." She replied then adding a small shrug. Acting as if she hadn't cared. "I was gang raped. And before the men left one of them carved that into my forehead. Telling me I was always going to be his." She looked at her feet before looking back up at Mitch. An odd glint in his eye made her knees buckle. What was it about this man that made her feel so nervous all of a sudden. Maybe it was because she had just told her past to a total stranger...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Mitch listened patiently to the girl, feeling a sense of satisfaction seep through him, yet showing only repulsion in his kindly features. "Going to be his, huh..." Mitch repeated quietly, a hint of gentle sympathy in his voice, "Well, are you?"
Though he did not show it, this question was a challenge. If she answered 'no', as he expected she would, then 'Mitch' would have to stick around a while longer. Under this false alias, this clever disguise, he would flaunt his charm and win her heart.
He knew that he could do it.
And once she had fallen for him, he would prove to her... She was to be his all along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Looking at him with a strange expression she narrowed her eyes, "It will be a cold day in hell when I belong to that monster." She hissed, suddenly her whole being changing like a hawk. Shifting she turned to her car door. "I will never talk to that man again. Much less belong to him." Her last sentence came out more like a growl before she turned to look at Mitch again. "Why do you ask anyways?" Suddenly her voice held a bit of suspicion. Eyes darting nervously around she let her bang fall in her face again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 am

"Hm, I expected as much." Mitch replied with a gentle smile - easily masking his smug satisfaction.
Hell was about to be struck by a snowstorm, it seemed...
"Just curious." He murmured in answer to her question, "Or rather... I want to try to understand you."
The corners of his eyes crinkled slightly with the warmth of his friendly smile - and he held the girl's gaze a moment, then took a slip of paper and a pen from his pocket, and began scrawling something down.
"Here's my number." He said, handing it to her. "I like you, Abba. Give me a call if you ever need anything, okay?"
He pressed the crinkled paper into her hand with a smile, then turned away - giving a brief backward wave as he walked off down the dark street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

Annalee swallowed before shifting, he wanted to understand her? What did that mean? Biting her lip she took the paper he pressed into her hand and shoved it into her pocket. "Thanks," She muttered before turning and getting into her car when he walked away. What an interesting man... So he liked her. No one had said that for a long time. Not since highschool if she remembered properly. Even after he saw her scar he said he liked her. How strange...

Two Weeks Later

Anna tilted her head as she examined the piece of paper Mitch had given to her. Maybe she had ought to give him a call? He was certainly an interesting man, as she often thought. He had been on her mind since the day they left the club. He seemed so sweet, and genuine. But there was something, something about those eyes. They were so dark and mysterious. Taking out her cellphone she dialed his number. As she waited for the dial-tone to cease she leaned back against the wall with a small sigh.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am

((Haha! I totally intended to type 'Anna' - but I'm so used to typing 'Abba' that my fingers automatically shifted one to the left... Wink ))

Two weeks had passed, and Mitch had been patiently living out his casual, common life - pretending not to thank about Anna, though in reality she was on his mind all the time - and not in a good way. He was beginning to worry slightly when she still hadn't called, but he kept his cool, and trusted in his casual, mysterious charm to eventually pull her toward him.

On the morning that she called, Mitch was bent over some paperwork - a pair of smart reading glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, and a tiny frown of concentration creased his forehead - creating an intelligent expression on his handsome face.
When he heard his phone ring, this intelligent expression vanished instantly. He removed the glasses, stretched, then reached for the phone - smiling slightly in relaxation.
"You got Mitch." He answered, as was his wont. He waited impatiently for an answer, excited curiosity burning in him.
Was it Anna?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:08 am

When the phone picked up Anna listened for a moment. Relieved that he hadn't just blown her off. That had happened before...
A small smile curved on her lips and she sat down beside her bed.
"Hi, Mitch," Her quiet voice said, "It's Anna." Biting her lip she waited for a reply. This was probably the most brave thing she had done in along time. She hadn't talked on the phone for a while. She didn't usually talk on the phone as she had no one to talk to. Running a hand nervously through her hair she wondered if he would remember her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 am

Mitch paused a moment, pretending to mull over the name, as though he had forgotten who 'Anna' was - then, when he felt sufficiently 'cool', he responded, "Ah, Anna! Good to hear from you." His voice was warm and friendly, though the smile on his lips while he spoke was the opposite. Cold, and cruel...
"What can I do for you?" He asked politely, tapping his pen absentmindedly on the papers scattered about his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

Anna bit her lip when Mitch didn't respond immediately. Maybe he had forgotten her?

"Ah, Anna! Good to hear from you."

Anna sighed in relief when he remembered who she was. She nodded her head before remembering he couldn't see her. "Oh yes, you too." She said, then realizing how corny that probably sounded.

"What can I do for you?"

"Oh, well not much." Came Anna's quiet reply. Shifting she then stood up, deciding the floor was most uncomfortable. She plopped down onto her bed with a contented sigh before running her tongue over her lips anxiously. "I was thinking, maybe we could meet somewhere?" The question flew out of her mouth. She had no idea what she was thinking. Wanting to take back her words she felt her cheeks blush. Mitch was drunk when she met him, he might not be the sweet man she thought he was. Wringing her hands together she waited, through the deafening silence. Just to hear his voice again. Either that or to hear him laugh at her...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Hearing Anna's blurted question, a smile of satisfaction stretched across Mitch's lips. "Sure." He answered, quickly breaking the silence. "Does this evening work for you? I've got some stupid paperwork to do first." He rolled his eyes, even though he knew Anna couldn't see the gesture.
It helped him to stay in character...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Anna felt a small smile curving onto her chapped lips. Her eyes immediately lit up. Since he had already seen her scar, she wasn't worried about putting makeup on to cover it up.
"Tonight will definitely work for me." She said trying to hide her excitement. Brushing her hair out of her face she jumped off the bed.
Running over to her closet she then asked, "What's the setting? Dinner, or, just meeting somewhere?" Deciding it was a better idea to know where they were meeting before she picked out an outfit to wear. She hadn't been this excited in a long time. She felt like a giddy teenage girl.

((These posts are pathetic. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

((Mine are worse than yours. XD But come on, they're talking on the phone. o_0 How good can the posts be? Razz ))

"Great." Mitch replied, smiling. He tilted his head sideways and clamped the phone between his shoulder and his ear, then resumed his paperwork while he listened to Anna.
"I haven't thought about it." He admitted, shrugging. This action caused the phone to fall, and Mitch made a lunge for it - swearing when it bounced off his fingertips and hit the ground with a clatter. He snatched it up, checked it over briefly, then held it to his ear again.
"Sorry about that, I dropped the phone..." He apologised with an awkward laugh - abandoning his paperwork for now, and holding the phone carefully to his ear. "As I was saying, I haven't really thought about where we'll be going. You called me, remember? Still, as it happens, a friend of mine reccommended this new restaurant to me... It's supposed to be fantastic... They've got food and stuff." Mitch shrugged again, not offering any more details on his pointless explanation. "Sound good?" He asked, tapping his foot with slight impatience while he stared at all the blank pages on his desk waiting to be filled.

((Feel free to time skip. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Anna jumped when she heard a loud clatter on the other line. Followed by Mitch's string of curses. Clearing her throat she waited for him to come back. When he did she raised a brow.
At his explanation of the restaurant she giggled quietly. It had food, that made sense. Rolling her eyes she pulled out a little black sundress. Figuring that would be a good attire for this meeting. After Mitch had told her the address of the restaurant and what time to meet she hung up with a kind goodbye.

----

When Anna arrived at the address she glanced around. Well this restaurant wasn't very busy that was for sure. Shrugging to herself she climbed out of her car and shivered slightly. It was rather windy tonight. Biting her lip she looked around for Mitch. If he had truly blown her off this time she didn't know what she'd do. Pulling her lightweight sweater around her tightly she peered through the dim lighting to see a group of men walking down the sidewalk. Eyes flashing her whole body shuddered. Images flashed through her mind. She stumbled to pull her keys out of her purse, trying to unlock her car with trembling hands. Needing to be somewhere safe she tried as hard as she could to get the key in the hole but failed. It wasn't even that the men were going to hurt her, it was that her mind was telling her they would.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Mitch arrived at the restaurant just in time to see Anna getting out of her car. He was wearing a suit. Not to be snobby, but simply because he liked suits. They made him feel powerful and important, not to mention the fact that he looked simply ravishing under coat and tie.

He made his way over to Anna, touching her elbow gently in greeting. "Hey." He said with a smile, eyes darting briefly over her. Guaging her expression correctly, he added, "Want to go inside?"
His eyes followed the group of men as they continued down the sidewalk, a couple of them throwing backward glances. They did look like the troublesome sort.
He would know.
He used to be that sort... And secretly, perhaps he still was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm

As Anna struggled to unlock her car she didn't hear Mitch approaching. When she felt something on her elbow she reached back and almost kneed him in the crotch before realizing who it was.
"Oh, Mitch - I -" She stuttered, blushing quite a bit. As the men walked away her gaze turned back to Mitch and she offered a small shy smile. When he asked if she would like to go inside she nodded and stuffed her keys back in her purse. "Yes, it's a bit chilly out here anyways..." She said quietly, eyes turning back to the men as they walked down the street. Glancing back every so often.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 pm

"Sorry for scaring you." Mitch said with a smile, shrugging off his coat and wrapping it around Anna's shoulders to keep her warm, then silently gesturing to the restaurant and walking with her through the doors.
"So, Anna, tell me..." Mitch murmured absentmindedly, finding a table and pulling out a chair for Anna in a polite fashion. "What made you suddenly decide to call me? Or rather, what made you wait so long before suddenly deciding to call me? It wasn't easy to stay single for a whole two weeks, you know."
He offered a cheeky grin, sliding into his own seat now, and resting his chin in his hand - elbow propped up against the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Anna glanced up at him when she felt his jacket wrap around her shoulders. Well he certainly was a gentleman. Smiling softly she followed him into the restaurant. Looking around she took note of how nice it was, though there weren't many customers.
Anna sat down when Mitch politely pulled out her chair. Nodding her head in a silent thank you she looked down at her hands. "I don't know, I found the paper you had given me with your number on it in my jacket pocket. I guess I had just forgotten..." This was the lie of all lies. She had thought about Mitch quite often in those two weeks. But she had fought with herself over calling him or not, more like falling for him or not.
Shrugging slightly she tilted her head, "I just decided I needed some company. I need to get out more often. Most days I'm just sitting in my house writing, or wishing I was somewhere else." At his second comment she rolled her eyes,
"I'm sure it was." She quipped with a tiny smirk before taking a sip of the water the waiter quickly brought to their table.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm

"Ah, so you're a writer?" Mitch asked with a smile, his curiosity honestly piquing now. "Is that how you make a living? What sort of stuff do you write? Do you-" He broke off suddenly, then mimed zipping his lips, locking them, and throwing away the key.
"Sorry!" He laughed, "Too many questions. Maybe you should just tell me about yourself? I don't think I'll ever stop talking, otherwise." He smiled in amusement, and rolled his eyes, then folded his hands together and watched Anna with a kindly expression, listening patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Letting out a quiet sigh Anna smiled with a tiny bout of laughter. "You are quite amusing." She told him eyes sparkling. This was good, very good. He was kind, humorous, and so sweet. Just the guy she had been looking for.
The smile fading off of her lips she looked down, "I write music. But I don't get any money off of it." She admitted quietly. The money she had now was being sent to her by her mother, which was barely enough for rent each month. She always debated moving back to where her mother lived, but never would because of the memories that wretched city held.
"Well, you already know how I got my scar..." She trailed off before thinking, "I like reading, walking, writing music, chocolate and daisies. Now, it's your turn." She then turned her eyes toward him and watched him with ice blue eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:11 pm

((MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't know why it's so thrilling to have a cruel, twisted sicko of a character pretending to be a complete sweetheart... But it makes me feel totally badass. XD ))

In response to Anna's first comment, Mitch merely offered a sneaky wink - inwardly feeling rather pleased with himself. Or rather, with his alias. When Anna looked away, however, his expression reverted to seriousness, and he focused on her entirely.
"You write music...?" He repeated, awe-struck - but before he could go on, she was speaking again, and he settled down happily to listen to her.
"I like reading, walking, writing music, chocolate and daisies. Now, it's your turn."
He responded with a smile, then glanced down at his hands, threading his fingers together self consciously.
"So this is the part where I'd usually lie on a first date..." He admitted, smiling awkwardly, "But since you're a music writer and all, I guess I can go out on a limb and tell the truth. Just promise me you won't go thinking I'm gay, okay?"
He took a deep breath, ran his fingers through his hair, then did something very strange.
For a moment, he was no longer Mitch - but himself. Not the same cruel, hardened man who had sliced his mark into Anna's flesh those years before, but rather the person he was deep inside, and always had been, now he thought about it. The hidden sensitivity within him that had been so long begging for release, had finally found a way out: through 'Mitch'.
"So, embarrassing fact about Mitch number one: I love poetry. Most of my bookshelf is taken up by poetry books. I even write poems in my free time, even though I know for a fact I'm no good at it. And seriously, I'm not just saying that - they're bad! Like those cheesy Hallmark cards that people only buy because they're so lame." He shrugged, then went on. "Embarrassing fact number two: I like to cook. Actually, no, I can't cook - I like to bake, but somehow 'cook' sounds slightly more manly." Another shrug, followed by another point, "And finally - I play the cello - but that's not embarrassing, that's totally awesome, and I don't care who knows it." He nodded firmly, finishing with a confident smile.
Then, after a moment's strained silence, he quickly added, "But don't tell any of my friends, because they'd never stop mocking me."

((Why do I always think 'Embarrassing' has 1 'r'? O.o Who keeps sneaking the other 'r' in there?! D: ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next