Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

((Lol. It is fun. I've done it once before. xD))

Anna's lips curved up into a smile while she listened to his embarrassing hobbies. She chuckled quietly and reached across the table. Gently setting her own tiny hand on his larger one.
"Well that works out, because even though I'm so tiny, I love to eat." She said with a twinkle in her icy eyes.
"And I don't see why those are so embarrassing. And I figured from the start you weren't gay because you gave me your phone number. I have a feeling a gay man wouldn't do that. Instead he'd ask if I had a brother." She smirked before biting her lip.
"I think you're sweet, and fun, and very handsome - " Her eyes widened and she looked down before letting out a shaky breath. Withdrawing her hand. Why did she have to be so bold at the most stupid of times?
"Sorry, I'm kind of blunt sometimes..." She trailed off in almost a whisper.

((Lol. I know it's so annoying! Smack that stupid 'r'. Wink)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Mitch looked up and smiled when he felt Anna's hand over his. "It's embarRassing (It got smacked so hard it went capital) because I'm a guy." Mitch explained with a shrug, "And guys like me are supposed to watch sports, and drink beer - both of which I do... But the point is, we're not supposed to be into 'girly' stuff - like baking and poetry." He shrugged, chuckling to himself. Well, if Anna knew he wasn't gay, that was a good sign. His alias was not supposed to be gay, after all.
"I think you're sweet, and fun, and very handsome - "
Hearing this, Mitch shifted his attention quickly back to Anna - pleasantly surprised - just as she looked away from him, and mumbled a hurried apology about being blunt.
"Hey, I'm not complaining!" Mitch exclaimed with a laugh, "It's fuel for the ego." He joked, with a slightly stupid grin on his face, "Go on, go on, I'm waiting for more compliments here..."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Anna suddenly became rigid. He mentioned drinking, she hated alcohol. Biting her lip she offered a small smile but didn't bring her eyes to meet his. Leaning back in her chair she finally looked up at him when he said,

"Go on, go on, I'm waiting for more compliments here..."

Narrowing her eyes Anna had lost all respect for him. And all because now she knew he liked to drink. Yeah sure he was drunk at the club, but she hadn't remembered that. Her father was a drinker, who turned into an alcoholic. Who then abused her mother in front of Anna's eyes to no end. Finally Anna had the courage to take down her father herself. Running her tongue over her front teeth nervously she shifted in her seat. She was quite ashamed at herself for killing her own father. But no one would know that. No one except her and her mother. They had told the police he had fallen down the stairs. But really Anna hit him in the back of the head with his own gun. Causing him to tumble down the stairs, it resulted in death. Anna in reality was a murderer. Feeling her hands tremble she kept her eyes fixed on Mitch before looking away again.
"I have no further compliments for you." She said rather curtly as she let out a small, almost silent sigh.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm

"H-Hey..." Mitch stuttered, stumbling over his words - which was strange for a man who usually seemed so confident. "I... I was just messing around..." He protested weakly, unable to understand why Anna had suddenly turned against him like that. One minute she seemed really into him, the next it was as though she wanted him to drop dead. He just couldn't understand it. "Honestly, Anna, I was just joking..." He murmured solemnly, "If my cockiness offended you that much, I'm truly sorry."
He frowned, and shifted back in his seat - seeming appropriately ashamed of himself.
This was all wrong! Anna was supposed to like 'Mitch'. Mitch was irresistable - that was the entire point of the alias. The point was to win Anna's heart. So why hadn't she liked him? Why, when it seemed so close...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Annalee looked up at him with somewhat hard eyes. Her whole expression changed as she fought to stay sane for the time being.
"Yeah, I'm sure you were." She said rather harshly before brushing her bang out of her face. Now Mitch would see the 'true' Annalee. She wasn't the cute little, shy girl she seemed to be. She had a fire to be let loose, and hell, it was being let loose. Gaze hard she then took a sip of her water.
"So, you have a job?" Her small voice asked him, at least trying to be nice now. The least she could do was be polite even though ever inch of her body was taut as she sat there. For some reason tonight the memories were just flooding her mind. At the club it hadn't rubbed her wrong that he had been drinking, maybe because she had been running away from more problems and had too much on her mind. Now that she had settled down she had realized she didn't want to get involved with a man who was a drinker.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 am

Mitch frowned, slightly annoyed at Anna's sarcastic tone. If he said he was joking, then he was damn well joking! What right did she have to disbelieve him? And why was she suddenly so pissy? This was frustrating him. Maybe he should just call it quits and kill her now?
He toyed with this idea for a while - but then Anna asked after his job, seeming suddenly polite again, and Mitch resurfaced.
"A job?" He repeated, "Of course. I'm an accountant for an architecture firm. I wanted to be an architect, to be honest, but I didn't have the creativity. I'm better at accounting, though I don't enjoy it much - there's way too much paperwork." He shrugged, and attempted a pleasant expression, but he was too distracted now.
"Anna, what's bothering you?" Mitch asked outright, tired of playing guessing games, "We were hitting it off a moment ago. You can't possibly this upset just because of my dumb joke... Seriously, the way you were looking at me a moment ago, I was worried I might burst into flames." He made a light attempt at humour, a wry smile lifting one corner of his mouth.
Surely, he was missing something...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 am

((On page 5 there's a new reply. Wink)

Last edited by Jayneh ♥'s Jack Dawson on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am

((Are you museless dear? =())
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

((Completely. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:58 pm

((*flails* I HATE YOU! But, I love you. So it's a hate love situation here. Wink Noo, I hate the muse you lose. It makes me crazzaaay. <33))

Last edited by Jayneh ♥'s Jack Dawson on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 am

(( ... How nice.

I'm kinda stuck, because the only thing my character would do in this situation is to kill her. So yeah, I've got nothing. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 am

((Oh poo. Well he could like lash out, and then pretend to act all calm. Or something...? o_O Or try and kill her... xD I dunno do you want me to change my post?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:37 pm

((Might be a good idea to change it - once I get a mental block, I can't get over it. Maybe change it tomorrow or Monday, though - hopefully I'll have some inspiration back.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:38 pm

((OMG. I'm here. Suspect And I have a musey. <3 And I missed you soooo much I could die! I NEED YOU POLO! Anyways. Imma try and reply. *rubs hands together* Here we go babaaay! bounce ))

After listening to his reply abut his job a small smile curved onto her full lips. “That sounds like a well paying job.” A chuckle almost escaped her lips, “Not that I'd care of course. Well, I mean, I care that you have a good job. But, it's not really any of my business how good it pays... that is... I – I guess.” She rambled before silence. It felt like her body suddenly raised a thousand degrees at his next comment.

"Anna, what's bothering you?"

Anna swallowed hard before leaning back in her chair. Biting her lip she shook her head slightly.
“I'm sorry. I just get so defensive sometimes. I had a bad experience with alcohol when I was younger. So I've never liked it. Usually I would light you on fire,” Her lips curved into a smirk before she frowned again, “But I like you too much for that.” She muttered with a sigh.
Her ice blue eyes lowered and she looked at her small hands. Reaching up to brush her thick hair out of her face she realized now Mitch would be able to see her hands were trembling incredulously. Her cheeks turned a bright crimson color, she could feel it. She wasn't very good at what some people would call flirting. Usually she failed epically. Then again, she hadn't ever gone out with anyone since her rape. A strange emotion flashed through her eyes for a moment, as she took in a mental image of her daughter.
“So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I’ll carry you home tonight...” She trailed off, singing very softly, and very absentmindedly. She was caught in a different world for a moment. The little girl was currently living with Annalee's aunt and uncle. Her lips curved into a tiny smile before she broke into reality again when a waiter asked her what she wanted to drink again. Shaking her head she replied before looking back over at Mitch.
“So anyways, you have any family around here?” She asked quite randomly. Now she was just concerned about making conversation. Not wanting to bore him she sat there waiting, for an answer.

((Song is "We Are Young" By Glee. :3 Just in case you want more lyrics or something. Hahah. Now! I took the time to write that, and I hope you have muse for this again. I miss it. <3 <3 <3))

Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm

((DUDE! Missed you so much! Very Happy You're not going to believe this - but I actually started thinking about this RP the other day... Only I didn't remember what RP it was, and I was like "Boy, I wish I could try that one again..." XD So yeah, this is really cool! ^_^ Just hope I can get back into character after the break. Razz Haha! Lemme try... ))

Mitch relaxed and softened when Anna gave him an answer, and even smiled fondly at her embarrassment as she stumbled over her words.
"I'm sorry, I had no idea." He replied, shaking his head. "But you know, just because I have the occasional beer doesn't mean I'm a drinker..." He trailed off, shrugging lightly. "Most people do, so you should try not to judge us too harshly." With a slightly apologetic smile, he reached out and touched her hand gently. "I promise you I'm no drunkard. You can trust me, Anna."
Of course, coming from him, that was an outright lie. But coming from Mitch, it was every inch of the truth...
When she seemed to get lost in thought, Mitch released her hand, and sat back in his seat, watching her with a small frown until she spoke to him again.
"My family are far from here." He responded with a smile. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

((Dude. I thought of it and I was like, "I MISS ROLE PLAYING WITH MY POLOKINZ!" It was a horridly depressing night when it was like 1am and I couldn't get online. xP Oh well. NOW I AM HERE !!!))

At first, when Mitch reached out to touch Anna's hand, she stiffened. After relaxing she simply nodded. Not wanting to go on about the subject of alcohol she was quite glad when he replied to her question about family. A small frown tugged at her lips when he told her his family was far away. Shrugging she let out a small sigh, "I have a daughter, and my aunt and uncle. They live about an hour away. They have Mel while I'm continuing to get myself back on my feet. When I'm ready she can come live with me again at least while I'm not working."
Tears glimmered slightly in her eyes as she thought about her sweet daughter. "I miss her a lot, but I visit her often. She knows I'm her mommy." A tiny, almost invisible smile fluttered across her face as she leaned back in her chair. "It's too bad that you don't have any family around here."
Suddenly she realized Mitch would probably ask where her daughter came from. If she was married, or, had a boyfriend, or... if it was from the rape. Her heart pounded for several moments as she thought of a reply.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:07 pm

((Ugh! I hate those no-Internet nights! O.o So happy to hear from you again. Smile ))

"You have a daughter?" Mitch asked, curious. It was his first time hearing of this. "Forgive me, but... Aren't you a little young? Was it from-" He broke off, shaking his head, and ammended, "Please excuse me, I forget my place. That's none of my business."
He waved over a passing waiter, and asked for a glass of water - more so he'd have something to do with his hands than because he was thirsty.
"How old are you now, Anna, if you don't mind my asking?" Mitch asked politely, glancing up at her with that charming, gentlemanly smile of his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

((I know it is sad. As am I! Very Happy So excited to be role playing with you again. I needed this. LOL. So who else is still active on here?))

Nodding slowly Anna leaned further back in her chair.
“It's okay, and I yes I'm pretty young.” She replied quietly, “She's almost three now.”
A small smile played at her full lips and her eyes fixed on the glass on the table in front of her for a moment. It had been three years ago that she was raped, when she was only sixteen years old. Swallowing hard she looked back up at him, forcing memories out of her mind.
“I'm nineteen, I'll be twenty in four months.” Her reply came softly, almost bashfully.
When she tilted her head her eyes studied his face for a moment there was something about his profile. His prominent cheek bones, the way his eyes were so perfectly shaped. It was like she had seen him before, she just couldn't figure out where. “So strange... I feel like I've met you somewhere before.” She muttered, almost absentmindedly. Shrugging she sighed quietly, “So, now it's my turn, how old are you sir?” She asked with a thin raised brow.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 am

((Totally! Me too! And not I'm fully amped for this RP. XD Been DYING to use a psycho character! Seriously - DYING! O.o
My Dreameh is still active (Back off, I found her first. Razz ) and Arby, naturally. Batcat when she's not at school... Kira is pretty active. Smile Oh, and me! Me, me, me!! XD And then some of the others just tend to get on when they can. Smile Oh, and we have a new member called wild promise who seems very cool. Haven't RPed with her yet, but I'm planning to as soon as I have an idea. Razz ))

"Young indeed..." Mitch mused, cupping his chin in his fingers and studying Anna carefully. So she had been sixteen at the time... His lips tightened slightly in disapproval, thinking back on what had happened. This was why he didn't approve of rape... Mess the girl around, sure - but those idiots had really screwed up her life. Where was the fun in that...?
In fact, he almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

“So strange... I feel like I've met you somewhere before.” Anna mumbled, interrupting his thoughts. Mitch's head jerked up, and he offered a kindly smile. "I get that a lot." He replied, "I have common features." He shrugged, and laughed slightly - but inwardly, he was watching her like a hawk. He couldn't let her have any inkling as to who he was...
Ah, who was he kidding? He played his role far too well for that. He'd have her in the palm of his hand soon...
Then, once again, her quiet voice broke through his thoughts, like music to his ears. Oh, how he loved that voice... He wanted her so badly. It was a wonder his patience had yet to desert him...
“So, now it's my turn, how old are you sir?”
"Sir!" Mitch exclaimed in surprise, a bark of laughter escaping his lips, "Gosh, that makes me sound so old!" He chuckled again, shaking his head, then responded, "I'm 22 ((That number doesn't look right in words. XD It just doesn't.)) Got my first job two years ago, and I guess I've been lucky. Got promoted pretty quickly, and good thing, too - I hated being a PA." With a laugh and a shake of his head, he glanced back at Anna, that warm, comforting smile of his still perfectly in place on his handsome face.
"Tell me, Anna..." Mitch murmured softly, resting an elbow on the stable, and cupping his chin again as he studied her, "You've been through a lot, haven't you...? What made you agree to go out with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 am

((Haah! Yay for long OOC's to make the posts look way longer. xP Oh ! I role played with Dreameh once. didn't last long. LOL. Oh well. I MISS MY BATTYWATTYCATTY! *sobs* Seems like everytime I came on she was gone! I miss the summer. Sad( Dude. It's almost Christmas... 5 days... o.O Craziness. You guys have Christmas in Africa? xD WELL that was wayyy off subject. ANYWAY, glad you're here! Imissedyoulikecrazyitwastotallyinsane. See, no spaces. Totally epic. Who is Arby? o-o Oh what about Abba?! And that guy... is he still here? That strange guy? x3))

Her lips curved into a small smile when he joked about feeling old. He was “old” to her though. Three years older than herself was considered old in her book. When Mitch's quiet voice broke the silence she looked up at him. “Yes?” She replied very softly.

"You've been through a lot, haven't you...?

Brushing the hair away from her eyes, Anna shrugged. “Yes, I've been through a lot.” She nodded. “More than any teenage girl should ever go through. I don't ever talk about it. After my mom died I regretted telling her about what happened. It was my fault she died. I scared her, she had a heart-attack and that's how she died.” Anna rambled before looking down and silencing herself.

“What made you agree to go out with me?"

“I don't really know...” Annalee replied in a very quiet voice. “I just, thought I needed to grow up for once. And you seemed decent, kind, mature, even though your friends were drunk in a bar.” A small smirk climbed up her lips and made her face light up. “There was just something about you.”
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 am

((Haha! XD Arby is Alpha. My bad. I still use the old Ponybox nickname... Razz I think the guy left. :/ ))

Sheesh... So the kid's mother had died, too. This really had become a f***ed up ordeal... Again, there came that unexpected feeling of sympathy, and when she looked up at him with that bright little smile, he actually felt, for the first time, a sense of doubt.
She was a nice sort, Anna... And she had already lost so much. Did he really want to go through with this?
Wait - what was he thinking? Of course he did. It's not like he was going to be screwing up her life any more... Hell, he would be making it better. How could it not be better, with him in it? She'd learn to love who he was in time. Of course she would, because he would make her. That was how this game worked, after all...
Still, there was something about her that shook his resolve, and this unsettled him greatly. He was not the kind to nurture doubts... Not until now.
Finally, Mitch realized that she was still waiting for a response.
"Well, I'm glad you chose me." He said quietly, curving his lips into a comforting smile. Then he summoned his most charming attitude, and added with a romantic kindness that would make him true self barf, "Because although I can never go back and change the past, I promise that I'll support you in the future... For as long as you'll let me."
And even after that... He added silently to himself, Regardless of whether or not you'll let me. Because you're not going to have a say, Honey...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 am

Anna watched him for a few moments with her ice blue eyes. A small smile still graced her lips, making her beauty even more radiant. As she waited for his response her mind wandered about. Briefly going back to that night when she was attacked. Her body stiffened and she felt her pulse rate rising. A face flashed through her mind and she suddenly looked back up at Mitch. Her eyes narrowed for a moment before she shook her head. Annalee tried to tell herself she was only letting her mind run away with her. It was stupid. She had never met Mitch before, no matter how hard her mind was trying to trick her. After letting out a tiny sigh she gave him back her attention when he began to speak again.

“Well, I'm glad you chose me.”

Tilting her head to the side with a tender smile Anna nodded, “So am I.” She replied in almost a whisper. “I feel like it was a good choice.” Little did Anna know, her mind was trying to warn her...

"Because although I can never go back and change the past, I promise that I'll support you in the future... For as long as you'll let me."

Anna's heart flipped and she felt herself blushing. “Thank you.” She whispered quietly. No one had been there for her, even her aunt and uncle were rarely there for her. Not when she was down emotionally. She missed her mother, and missed her daughter. “No one has ever said anything that sweet to me before.” It was odd how content, and comfortable she was around Mitch. Normally she would be running away and hiding in her closet. But, he made her feel strangely confident and secure.
“And, I think I'll let you stick around for a while.” She said with a flirty smile. “There are a few rules though...” Trailing off she bit her lip.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Mitch smiled in response to Anna's words, his expression soft and warm, and all his attention focused on her.
Of course she felt he was a good choice... He had made it that way. He was irresistible - or rather, Mitch was - because he had been created for the sole purpose of winning Anna's heart. There was no way he could fail, because he was perfect. Kind, charming, romantic, understanding, handsome and funny. He was everything that every girl wished every guy could be. Of course, in reality, such perfection did not exist - but this was hardly reality, was it...? This was all make-believe... And Anna was walking right into his dreamland. Sooner rather than later, she'd be just a piece in his game.

“There are a few rules though...” Anna finished, and Mitch returned his attention to her.
"Oh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly, "Please, Anna, don't hold back." He smiled, and gestured for her to continue, quite ready to listen to whatever these 'rules' might be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Annalee let out a small breath before running her hand through her thick hair. “They sound stupid, but it's more of a safety thing in my mind...” She muttered quietly. “Nothing goes further than kissing.” Her voice was hard, and completely serious with this statement. “At least not for a long while.” She gave a small shrug and leaned back, “No sleeping over eachother's houses, no matter what. No riding on long car rides in the same car. No alcohol in my house.” Indeed her rules were quite odd but, they were what they were. If Mitch didn't follow them, he was out of her life. Anna waited for a moment for his response to these rules. She knew this was a way to not be taken control of, yet again. This way, he wouldn't have many chances anyways.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"Fair enough." Mitch replied, accepting Anna's terms with a simple nod. "But you know, I'm not the sort of guy who would go against your wishes anyway, so you really didn't need to specify those beforehand anyway." He offered a crooked smile, and shrugged slightly. "All the same, I do understand, and you don't have to worry about me crossing any boundaries."
After that, a waiter finally arrived with their order, and Mitch ceased talking for a while in order to eat. He was quite hungry...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next