Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and I - New!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jayneh and I - New!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayneh and I - New!!!

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

((I is on, and you is on. Now you shall reply. *waves hands around*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Colton raised his eyebrows. "The legend wolf? Yeah, right." He rolled his eyes.
The legend wolf was a black wolf with smoky silver markings that had a habit of running around the island and taking their food. Some have said they'd caught glimpses of him, but he was more of a figure of imagination, a larger than life character used for entertainment. There were also cave drawings of the wolf - some of which that still looked fairly new - that depicted him roaming around the various climates of the island. Some of them were of him running, others him attacking prey, and still others of him observing humans carefully. Although he never attacked humans in the paintings.
"That's what I said!" Alicia said quietly.
Catherine waved her arms even more wildly. "But I swear, he was this close to me! He looked right at me!" She turned to Asia for support, hoping she would take her side.

[[Oy, yes, I was working on it xP And getting my ass soaking wet outside. *glares evily out window*]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Asia listened to them all go on and on and on. It was quite interesting. When Catherine turned to Asia she simply shrugged. Truthfully she didn't know if she believed her or not, but she didn't think she did. Which it was all rather confusing in reality. Still Alicia hadn't even looked at her and it was making Asia somewhat nervous. She didn't like it when people disliked her, usually she just stayed silent if she felt awkward or out of place. Which right now she really did.

((Lol. Greatttttt.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Alicia chuckled. "Three to two. We win. Now get back to work." She rolled her eyes and winked at Asia before picking up a wicker basket and moving about the bushes. Her able hands gracefully began to pluck the fruit from the thin, thorny branches with ease. The hot Sun seemed to have no affect on her. While Colton was already turning red from it, Alicia was getting a nice tan, becoming even darker than before...
Colton grinned at Asia and motioned that they should just leave. He was all done with his fruit quota for the day anyway, and he really didn't want another sunburn.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Asia offered Alicia a smile in return and then turned to Colton. She waited for him to either tell her what to do or take the lead. She had finished her work for the day and hoped Hunter was now on it. If not, they'd both be in trouble. Nodding she followed Colton and smiled when the sun bathed her face gracefully. She didn't really burn, mostly she tanned. It was nice though. She hated sunburns that was for sure.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

[[The guy I know who I based Colton off of came to swimming one day and his back was red as a tomato. I was laughing so hard and I wanted to slap it xD]]

"You're so quiet." Colton said bluntly, mostly to fill the silence. He sighed and picked up a small stone from the ground. He rolled it around in his hand, letting the cool smoothness of it distract him. He finally yanked his arm back and threw it as far as he could. He heard it make a distant splash - he'd made it all the way to the ocean.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"A lot of people say 'Silence is golden' you know." Asia told him with a small smirk before she was silent once again. As she continued walking her barefeet burned slightly on the rocks but she didn't voice this. Gazing up at the sky she let out a shaky sigh and ran her hair through her straight brown hair. This was an interesting life. Though, she wanted to live normal again...

((Ohmyyy! I burn easily. xD I have a really bad one on my face actually.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"And those people," Colton said with a self-centered smirk, "have never heard me talk before. I mean, I am so talented at it that it would be a waste for me to stay silent! Whereas you, you haven't said anything interesting today." He chuckled and poked her in the ribs.

[[xD I tan. Which I'm very proud of lmao]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Asia smirked at his words but still was silent. Until he poked her in the ribs. Where she was most ticklish. A small giggle escaped her lips and then she looked at the ground. Feeling slightly embarrassed for some reason. "What do you want me to say?" She asked somewhat stubbornly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Colton shrugged. "I''m just having fun." He siad defensively, wondering what her problem was. He chuckled and poked her again. "You're ticklish aren't you." He grinned and leapt at her, letting his fingers travel around her midsection, tickling her all over.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Asia bit her lip, she hadn't tried to upset him. In fact she was trying to be at least somewhat funny. Her thoughts broke off when more giggles escaped her lips. She didn't really want them to but they did. "Colt!" She squealed as she pushed at him, still laughing. Water came to her eyes as she laughed, harder then she had in a long time.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Colton finally stopped and realized he'd knocked her to the ground and was leaning over her. A faint chuckle escaped his lips as he figured out she was on her back and his legs were entwined with hers. "Isn't this romantic?" He asked with a smirk, leaning in just a bit closer.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Asia caught her breath and finally stopped laughing. Her breaths still came out as slight gasps and her eyes shone to some degree. She locked her eyes with Colton's and felt his breaths upon her own face. He was merely inches from her. "I suppose so." She whispered in reply, not quite sure of what to do or what was going to happen.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hm," Colton said with a chuckled and let a hand brush her hair back behind her ear. He let his fingers linger over the sensitive part, allowing them to tickle it ever so gently. Her hair was so soft and silky, even with the make-shift shampoo they'd had to use...
He locked eyes with her, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable with the closeness and placed his hand on her rarm.
"You've got beautiful eyes." He said simply.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Asia felt butterflies swarming around in her stomach and her chest rose and fell rapidly. Now she was slightly confused. Here she was thinking he was into Alicia and now apparently he wasn't. Maybe he never was into Alicia. Even though she was nervous, Asia wasn't scared whatsoever. A small smile played on her lips when she felt Colton's fingers tickling her again. His words made her heart stop for some reason. No one had ever told her she had pretty eyes. It made her smile even more, just a soft smile graced her face. "Thank you." She whispered in reply, keeping her voice soft for some reason. It seemed if she spoke any louder she'd ruin this moment.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm

[[Bah, I must go to sleep now. I will post tomorrow xP Nightttt.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm

((You're mean. Mean batty! Sad))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 am

[[*sniff*]]

Colton smiled and let hingers touch her cheekbones lightly. He traced the back of his knuckles over them very gently. After what seemed like waiting forever of stalling, he finally leaned close and his lips brushed against hers. He didn't really have time for a real kiss because Alicia was calling out and crashing through the bushes.
"Colton Turner Paterson get your lazy ass over here and-" She stopped as she saw the pair on the ground.
He scrambled to get up, shaking the dirt off of his pants.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 am

Asia's eyes closed when she felt Colton's lips against hers. After waiting for forever, finally it happened. Her hands moved to his neck but immediately returned to their place by her side. Hearing Alicia's voice she rolled out from under Colton when he jumped up. Blushing she clambered to her feet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 am

Alicia sighed. "Get up, both of you, and get to work. You know the rules."
It was true. Colton did know thr rules, though he very much despised how there was no PDA allowed. Period. He grunted and moved away, refusing to look at either of the girls, and headed back to the field.
Alicia glanced at Asia curiously.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 am

Asia bit her lip and shot a glance at Alicia. Great, just great. Then again it wasn't really public. No one was around, well they didn't think anyone was around at the time that was. Biting her lip she wrung her hands together and waited for Alicia to snap at her or something.

((Poor things... *shakes head*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 am

Alicia sighed and turned around, following Colton at a leisurely pace. It looked funny: a tall African girl following a comicly short red-skinned boy. She snorted. Oh, it was so funny, she thought dryly.
She spun around to face Asia. "He doesn't like you." She said quietly. "He does this all the time. I'm only warning you so you don't get hurt."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am

Asia felt tears sting at her eyes and she was silent. Maybe Alicia was just lying because she liked Colton. Backing away she didn't look up at Alicia instead she turned and walked the opposite direction. Then again maybe he did to it all the time. Eyeing Hunter she walked toward him. Maybe he'd know what to do.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 am

Alicia watched Asia walk away with sadness. She didn't want to make the other girl cry, but she'd just cry harder when he starting being a player yet again. She sighed, remembering how bad the other girls reacted to his speaking of the truth...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 am

When Asia reached Hunter she looked up at the taller boy with a small sigh. "He's playing with my mind." She said softly before leaning on him slightly. Hunter shrugged, "That's what guys do kid."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next