Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 am

Carter was on his break when he heard his phone. Rather suprised that it was a call he looked at the Id seeing Anna's number. He took a sip of his coffee before opening up his phone "Hello" he said warmly "I thought you'd forgotten about me" he said with a slight grin as he looked around the cafe.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 am

"I couldn't forget about someone who told me I was beautiful with scars all over my face." Annalee replied quietly and then wiped tears from her eyes. Swallowing she leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on her desk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 am

Carter smiled softly and shook his head as he thought about it "Well it's true" he said simply taking another sip of his coffee. He thought for a moment before looking out the window "Where are you? I'm almost done work" he said simply as he brought his cup back over to the counter, he had about twenty minutes until he was finished.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 am

"I - I'm at my house." Annalee told him softly and picked up a hair brush. Beginning to comb out her hair she couldn't keep her eyes off the jagged heart shaped scar that shot across her forehead.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 am

Carter nodded softly and looked around the kitchen quietly "You want some company? I'll bring over some lunch" he said with a small smile "I make a mean ham and cheese" he said simply. Besides, it'd been like six weeks and they had been through a lot together in a mere twenty four hours.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

"That'd be nice." Anna replied voice soft and somewhat like silk. Smiling softly to herself she stood up and walked around her room. Her mother was home, but working. And wouldn't mind if there was company over anyways.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

Carter smiled slightly and nodded "Sounds good" he said simply "Let me fix something up and text me the directions, then i'll be right over" he said warmly. She sounded a lot better then the last time he had seen her, he was actually a little excited to see her and figure out how she was doing.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 am

Annalee texted him the directions before hanging up. She got dressed and let her hair fall in it's natural curls before patting some blush onto her face. Sighing softly she limped down the stairs and out onto the porch.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 am

Carter smiled when he got the directions and walked back into the kitchen making up some lunch for the two of them before filling a few more orders. When he finished his shift he packed up their sandwhiches before walking out to his moms car. He slipped in and looked at his phone for the directions to her place before heading that way quietly. He turned up the radio as he thought about the last time he had seen Anna. he shook his head softly before pulling up to her house. Seeing her outside he smiled slightly and slipped out of the car quietly before walking up to the porch "Hey" he said with a small grin.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 am

"Hi," Annalee replied when Carter walked up to her. Smiling softly she had done her best to cover up her scars with makeup. Though she knew they weren't totally invisible. Especially the heart shaped one on her forehead. "How are you?" She asked as she sat on the porch swing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am

Carter looked at her and smiled slightly "Hey, you look better" he said warmly as he passed her over a sandwhich. He sat down beside her quietly and looked over to her studying her for a moment "I'm pretty good, How've you been doing?" he asked.

bah. brain melt there, fixed it xD

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am

"Scared, of everything that moves." Annalee told him honestly, "But the doctor said that was usual anyways." Biting her lip she forced a smile and took a bite of the sandwich.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am

Carter looked at her and sighed softly "Scared of me?" he asked as he unwrapped his sandwhich. He didn't want to scare her, thinking about it for a moment he looked at the heart shaped scar on her forehead before back down to his hands.

Last edited by baddie11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

"No," Annalee replied quietly and looked away from him. "But of almost everything else I am..." She whispered before sighing. "I don't sleep at night, and I don't go anywhere."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Carter swallowed softly and sighed before looking at her for a moment "Well thats go be expected, you went through some pretty bad stuff" he muttered before looking down to her for a moment "Well why don't we go for a walk in the park or something?" he suggested, she had to get out of the house at some point and he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am

Anna swallowed, she hadn't been anywhere since the incident. "I- I guess so..." She said quietly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 am

Carter looked down to her with a small smile "We don't have to, it was just a suggestion" he said simply giving her an out as he finished up his sandwhich.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 am

"N - no it's fine." Anna replied softly and stood up, "I'll go tell mom." with that she walked into the house and asked permission to go. Her mother gave permission and then went back to her work. Annalee met Carter on the porch again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Carter looked at her and gave her a small but encouraging smile. He walked down the steps and off the porch quietly before looking back to Anna.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Annalee stepped down the steps and joined Carter. "Okay, let's go." She said quietly and walked down the sidewalk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Carter smiled and walked beside her quietly, he thought for a minute before looking down to her. He sighed softly and walked into the park, glancing around he didn't see a whole lot of people and relaxed slightly. He glanced down to her quietly "The cuts healed up well" he said softly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Annalee nodded, when people eyed her she bit her lip. Maybe she hadn't covered the scars up well enough? Swallowing she kept walking and then looked up at him, "Thanks..." She muttered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Seeing her discomfort he bit his lip softly "Not that I can really tell, only saw them because I was looking" he said simply. The only one that really stood out was the heart and even her hair covered that one up a little bit.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Smiling softly Anna thanked him again as they walked along. For some strange reason she felt the urge to hold his hand. Biting her lip she refrained, maybe it was just a safety thing...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Carter looked up seeing a group of guys walking up the path. They looked rather harmless but still, he took a tiny step closer to Anna looming protectivly beside her.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next