Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Biting her lip Anna watched the group of guys as they looked at her, whispering to each other. She instinctively laced her fingers with Carter's. Not really caring what he thought about her action.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Carter looked down to her and gently squeezed her hand before looking down to her "It's okay" he said simply. He thought for a moment before looking down to her "What have you been up too?" he asked. He hadn't been expecting to hear from her after the first couple of weeks hd gone by.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Anna held onto Carter's hand even after the guys had walked past. "Sitting in my room, writing... not much." She told him quietly in reply. "Therapy. What about you?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Carter shrugged softly and looked down to her "Work, finishing up some of my classes and stuff at the college" he siad quietly before thinking about what she said "You write?" he asked rather curious.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes, mostly emotional pieces." She replied quietly and continued to walk along.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Carter nodded softly and looked at her for a minute "I write music... I'm not very good at it though" he added with a slight grin, he could always get the music part of it down but the lyrics never seemed to really fit.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 am

Anna laughed quietly before smiling up at Carter. "I could put words to your music." She told him with a questioning glance.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 am

Carter smiled slightly and gently squeezed her hand "Hmm, I could give ya a try, see if your any good" he teased. He laughed softly and shook his head softly before looking down to her "I'll have to bring my guitar next time" he said simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 am

"That'd be nice." Anna told him quietly. Her gaze flickering around to each of the strangers that walked by them.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 am

Carter turned down one of the paths that would bring them back to her house a little quicker. He could tell she was uncomfortable with all the others around, encouragingly he gently squeezed her hand before looking down to her.

Last edited by baddie11 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 am

"I'm fine," Anna told him quietly, as if she could read his thoughts.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 am

Carter glanced down to her and gave her a small smile "You sure?" he asked a little concerned. She just seemed so on edge, scared and of course she had good reason but that still didn't mean he liked it.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 am

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Anna trailed off when a sketchy looking group of men walked by her. One of them fixed his eyes on her for a moment before turning to the other guys with a smirk. Anna shuddered and swallowed. All she could remember hearing from that night was, "I'm marking her as mine." Before she passed out. Holding tighter to Carter's hand absentmindedly she kept walking.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:37 am

Carter watched the guys carefully as they walked by, he didn't like the look they were giving her. He hovered beside her rather protectivly before looking down to her "You look as if you've seen a ghost" he mummered softly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 am

Swallowing Anna looked back up at Carter, "I - I'm fine." She told him before glancing back at the men. The taller one, who had looked at her before winked before chuckling and walking alone.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 am

Carter glanced over to the guy as he walked away before looking back down to Anna. He sighed softly and shook his head "Come on, lets head back to your place" he said quietly, being out here was just putting him on edge.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am

"Yeah please." Anna replied before glancing over her shoulder again. Swallowing hard as she walked faster.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 am

Carter kept step with her quietly while he thought about the night he had found her. He glanced down to her quietly for a moment before sighing, as he looked at the heart shaped scar, thinking.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3