Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Jace looked at her and smiled before stepping in after her "Come on in, I volenteer here sometimes so they pretty much leg me snoop around when ever I want" he said simply before starting over to one of his favourite tanks, the ones with all the sharks in it and stuff. He looked back over to Ria and smiled slightly "Almost as good as swimming with the fishes" he said simply

baddie11

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Ria laughed and nodded her head, watching the sharks as they swam around. "Almost..." she said with a tiny smirk. She glanced around finally noticing how empty it was and realized what he had meant with his first sentence.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 am

Jace smiled slightly as he glanced over to her before starting to wander around “Come on, you should see the tube walk, it’s pretty cool” he said looking through the glass at all the fish. He sat down in one of the sills to the tank windows as he waited for Ri to finish looking around.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 am

Ria nodded her head. "Oh really?" she murmured before reaching his side and shifting her purse again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Jace glanced down to her and nodded softly “Come on, it’s this way” he said simply before heading down to the tube. He walked through one of the halls quietly before turning down into the tube. It really was amazing; it was completely glass so it was almost as if you were in the tank. Hundreds of colourful fill swam above in the ocean blue water although the floor of the tank was crawling with life as well. He smiled slightly as he gazed through the glass before looking back to Ria trying to catch her reaction.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Ria held back a gasp, her hand over her mouth. "Oh. It's so amazing..." she whispered, slipping up so she was directly beside him and watching as the animals drifted slowly around above and beside her, even below her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Jace glanced down to her and grinned slightly "It really is" he mummered softly. He thought about making a move but descided against it, sighing softly he slowly started to walk down the tube, it passed through a few tanks but this one was by far his favourite.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Ria smiled, completely relaxed for once as she moved alongside of him. She stayed silent though, not too used to the idea of conversation after being alone for those two months and staying holed away from society for most of the past two years. She could hold one - yes - and she didn't sound like she hadn't spoken with people in some time. But, she didn't really enjoy it much.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Jace looked over to Ria rather content in the silence although this wasn't really a side of him he knew all that well himself. Feeling the need to move around or at least do something other then walk he quietly tapped his fingers against the glass creating a small soft rhythm as he walked along the tube. He was like a little kid, he couldn't sit still for long before he had to go run around and get rid of all his energy again.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Ria watched him carefully before speaking up. "I'm boring you, aren't I?" she said, shifting her weight and taking in the rhythm curiously. With a sigh, she moved her back just slightly to stretch it out and then placed one hand on her purse. Then, she slid out of the tube and closed her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Jace looked over to her a little suprised "Boring? No, I'm just not normally a person to sit still this long" he said with a slight smile "No, your not boring, your very interesting" he said with a cheesy smile. He looked out the tube one last time before stepping out of it. He was quiet for a moment before a confident grin overcame his features "Besides this might have been the longest amount of time i've ever gone without a girl throwing herself at me, like a full afternoon... just not used to it" he teased.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Ria opened her eyes and couldn't help but to laugh at his cheesy grin. "A full afternoon." she said with a laugh. "I would offer to change that, but I don't necessarily like doing such things." she murmured with a smirk before sitting down on one of the ledges. "So. You are popular, I'm assuming?" she asked, crossing her legs and setting her bag down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Jace grinned slightly "Such a shame, your a cutie" he teased before thinking about the question she had asked. Popular... He shrugged softly and looked over to her quietly "I do alright in the friend department, honestly i'm pretty sure a lot of them hate being around me because i'm so over confident but I have a few good friends" he said simply. Sure girls liked him but things never really lasted long, he'd get tired of them or find someone he liked better, he really only had one good girl friend and he treated her like one of the guys...

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Ria could feel a bit of heat rising to her cheeks at his comment and she shook it away with a laugh. "I can see that happening." she responded simply, "You are a bit... outspoken." she murmured with a slight grin. "But, as far as I'm concerned that really isn't too big of a deal." she said, shrugging slightly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Jace looked over to her and grinned slightly at the outspoken comment before shrugging "I'm probably at least ten times worse around my friends then I am with you, guess I wanted to make a good impression" he said with a slight smile before looking over to one of the tanks "Plus I like you, your different" he said before adding "In a good way" rather quickly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Ria laughed. "A good impression?" she said before pausing, "Well. It worked." she said with a smirk. Different? She figured she would be different, in a bad way. "I figured most people wouldn't enjoy me. I'm usually quite stand-offish and skiddish." she shrugged before glancing back to him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Jace smiled slightly and nodded, good he had hoped it would work. He thought about what she said next before smiling. He ran his hand through his hair quietly before looking over to her "Well as I said, I'm used to girls throwing themselfs at me... You, even though you don't swoon at my amazing body and flawless personality" he said shooting her a quick wink "I think we could be pretty good friends" he said simply. She brought out a side of him even he wasn't used to seeing, it was kind of nice.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Ria laughed quietly. "Flawless, 'eh?" she said quietly before standing up. "I see a blemish on this 'amazing' body." she teased, before poking him on the side where there was just a slight indent. With a shift in posture she stood up a little straighter and ran her hand through her hair, pulling it back into its origional positino.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Jace grinned slightly but when she poked his side he instantly laughed and flinched away from her. Bah, he hated that, he was way to ticklish. He shook his head softly and looked at her "Very good friends" he corrected himself softly, she kept him on his toes that was for sure. He looked at her for a moment simply smiling "And if you tell someone about my imperfections I might just never be able to be your friend again" he added teasingly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Ria couldn't help but to laugh. "Aw. Oh well. I'll just keep tickling as a weapon if needed." she said with a laugh. "Definitely good friends." she said, looking up at him quietly. she spun around though when she heard the sound of feet and then a barely audible voice. She could have sworn she had heard the words, "I'll get her, ma'am. I sware she went in here..." She tensed up, and soon, someone emerged from the tube and laughed, "Got her." he said before shutting his phone and edging towards her. He was in his early twenties and grasped her arm. "Come on. Going back there with me." he said yanking her forwards. "Going back where?! I don't want to go back anywhere!" she hissed, reaching towards her purse and realizing she couldn't grab it. "No. Let me go!" she said as he let out a sickening laugh. Though, he wasn't all too strong Ria was as weak as they came. "Oh. Darling. Just back to a cell." He sent a glare towards Jace - as if to say not to try anything- and then pushed her down the tube, Ria trying to fight back to no avail. When he became too annoyed with her, he hit her on top of the head and she fell limp in his arms. He threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and continued moving down the tunnel.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Jace smiled slightly at her comment before everything started to fall into slow motion. To shocked to realize what was happening he froze slightly. He went to step forward before the guy shot him the look, hesitating slightly he didn't know what to do, well of course he knew what to do but he was scared as hell. Building up his courage he ground his teeth together before going after her. He dialed 911 on his cell before hanging up knowing they'd show. He walked into the tunnel quietly before breaking into a run after her although he wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do when he got to them. Putting that thought behind him as he caught up, seeing Ria knocked out he ran at the guy as if he intended to tackle him like he was playing football. What else was he suposed to do, he'd probably get his butt kicked in a fist fight, be quick and get it over with... that was the plan.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

The man dropped Ria as he turned around, her limp body crashing into a sharp edge with a sickening sound. He shook his head and laughed before the boy tackled him to the ground. With a growl he went to fight back to see he was pinned, not quite strong enough to yank his arms out to fight back. So he attempted to roll ontop of the boy.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Jace was already using all his weight to keep the guy pinned and he was strong but he was worried about Ria, he had heard that crack but if he wanted to keep her safe he needed to get ride of this guy first. The best way was to knock him out but he was having trouble simply holding him down on the ground. Grinding his teeth togther he shifted his weight slightly so he could punch the guy. He swung and hit him right in the face although he hadn't connected as well as he would have liked, desprate he threw another punch.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Ria stirred a little trying to shift and letting out a whimper of pain. The man groaned and by the second punch he was seeing black dots. Trying to roll once more he hit the ground a bit too hard with his own head and fell limp. Ria lifted a hand up to her head and saw the blood against her palm. And her breathing was more gaspy as it hurt to stretch out her ribs. "J-Jace..." she stuttered closing her eyes and wincing, holding back the tears
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Jace hit the guy one more time for good measure before getting off him and running over to Ria. Seeing the blood he hesitated slightly before letting out a shakey breath "It'll be okay" he mummered dearly hoping he was right. He quietly picked Ria up in his arms trying to be as gentle as he possibly could before starting out of the tunnel trying not to jostle Ri to bad although he wanted to get out of there as quick as possible.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next