Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** Empty Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

Human plot
You have just moved to a town called Sumner, Washington and you don't know anyone. There's this 'family' that you seem to like, but there's something rather odd about them. You don't know what it is, but you decide to befriend them. Could this lead to a wonderful relationship, or are you putting yourself in utter danger?

Vampire plot
There's two new students in town. You like one of them, but you know it could cause you and your family harm or maybe even destruction if you became close. Will they ever find out that you aren't what you seem, or will you be gone before then?

Vampire Form:
Full Name:
Name called:
Reason why you became a vampire:
Eyes:
Hair:
Clothing:
Other:
Personality:

Human Form:
Full Name:
Called:
Hair:
Clothing:
Other:
Personality:

Mine:

Human Form:
Full Name: Emmett Walker
Name called: Emmett
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Dark blond
Clothing: Tee shirt (usually Hollister) jeans with Nikes or Converse.
Other: Big and strong.
Personality: Sweet and sensitive, never really says anything rude.

Vampire Form:
Full Name: Dana McKehnly Anderson
Called: Dana
At what age you became immortal at: 17
Eyes: Light, absent blue. They are a mix of blue/gray, and almost appears gray. From far away they look very bright blue/gray, but up close they look like stone. They have small hints of emerald.
Hair: Dark brown with hints of black. It is overly thick and has long, natural curls that start at the top of her head. Her hair hangs a bit past her shoulder blades, and is very unruly, tangly and hard to handle. It is a bit frizzy, but looks like it was curled with a curling wand. She sometimes straightens it and sometimes puts it in a ponytail, usually when she goes to the barn. Her hair is layered kinda weird, so when it's straight it's never compeltely straight. She has side bangs that taper her forehead, showing only a little of it.
Clothing: Depends entirely on her mood. But never girly, sometimes a bit fenimine though. Sometimes she wears basketball shorts with black socks and vans or Jordans, and other times she wears skinny jeans with a band tee shirt and converse. She is usually wearing her black northface or leather jacket.
Other: None
Personality: Dana is very eccentric and bubbly, but can be quiet and reserved at times. She has no fear in talking in front of crowds, but only with authority. She has very much stage and a theatric background, she is like that. She is always the light of the room, cracking jokes. She can get angry easily, and is usually always the first to speak up and defend herself and her friends. She acts more like a boy then a girl. If she knows you well enough she is usually the loudest and craziest, but can also be rude. She speaks her mind, and doesn't hold back. But, she does that more to people she doesn't like, or barely knows. She is usually described as the "Loud one, insensitive one, crazy one or dramatic one." because of her stage experience. She is very positive and is thrilled for life and being able to live in it. She is also a jokester and loves tricking people. She is also a ball of energy, she will have random "energy attacks" as she calls them. She is also very confident. If someone is being mean to someone else (Her friend) then Dana will come over and pour a smoothie on their head. Never question her, becuase she will get angry. She can get annoyed easily, and she is always calm and never freaks out when something bad happens. She is very confident and not very self cautious. Doesn't care what other people think of her. She likes being the center of attention, but not in a selfish way. She can be very devious and malevolent, and she can easily and sneakily get inside of your head. She has a lot of pride. She will stand up for people and is usually the tough one, she mostly hangs out with guys, there more loose and relaxed. She is very athletic, plays almost every sport but Volleyball, Tennis and Cheer. She loves to tease, and is pretty tough, will bud into fights and sometimes even start them. She can be really annoying and assertive, but that is usually her way of showing you she likes you. If she doesn't like you, she will be unnaturally nice. You can also tell she likes you if she makes fun of you and cracks embarrassing jokes about you, and if she doesn't she isn't into her. She is very good at catching facial expressions, even if they are only on your face for a second. Dana is very observing, and makes sure she observes your thoroughly before she always into her friendship. She is usually the one to question you, but when it comes down to it, she is really lovable.

You start, Katie. afro
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Vampire Form
Full Name: Ashlyn Michaels
Called: Ashlyn
Age at transformation to immortality: 17
Hair: Blonde hair, comes to her shoulder blades. She usually wears it down.
Eyes: A dark green, never show emotion. She never usually looks at anyone, since people worry her.
Clothes: Something simple, such as a plain colored tee shirt, maybe with some writing.
Personality: Ashlyn is Ashlyn. She doesn't change for anyone. She's very loud. Ashlyn thinks that life should be very fun, and that doesn't always go the way she planned. She can't hold a grudge at anyone. Outgoing is the word to describe her, as she isn't one bit shy. She is only quiet when vampires are being discussed, as it bothers her slightly. She has a sensitive side, especially when she's 'eating.' She doesn't like telling people about it, because she's afraid they won't like her, which she couldn't blame them. She does softball, and she focuses on becoming better at it. She wants to play in the major leagues one day.

Human Form
Human Form:
Full Name: Riley Packard
Called: Riley
Eyes: Dark royal blue with hint of ice blue.
Hair: Dark brown
Clothing: Usually plaid shirts with a tee under with jeans and converse
Other: None
Personality: A bit of a bad boy, doesn't really follow rules and can be a heart breaker.

I stepped out of my car as I looked around. I could tell most of the students were humans. I knew there were a few others like myself around, I could sense it, but I didn't care enough to pick them out. They wouldn't try anything, here at least. Too dangerous. I walked up, to the steps, stepping up each one until I reached the top, sitting down softly on the top one, pushing my hair out of my face.

Riley got out of his truck, looking around. He saw a few people, not paying attention to them as he walked towards the school.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I parked my car, and took off my seat belt. I leaned back, looking up. School. This was going to be hard, considering I was barely a "new born". I sighed, and got out, pulling my backpack with me. I slammed the door and held my breath as I walked silently and swiftly across the parking lot. I plugged my nose as I plunged through the crowd of people, and I barely sprinted up the stairs. I slowed down and unplugged my nose as I got to the top, noticing a girl sitting on the top step. I watched her for a minute, getting the feeling she wasn't human. I shook it off, and looked forward, stepping into the school.

Emmett got out of his car, and walked to the school, stepping up the stairs to the inside.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 pm

I glanced up to see a girl, not smelling anything as she walked by. Her eyes, they looked like they craved for more. Newborn. I stood up, walking into the school as a guy walked slightly close to me. I had finally reached the point where I could stand the smell, even though it was still difficult.

Riley walked up the stairs, into the school looking around.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm

I walked to my locker, almost ripping it from the hinges when I opened it. I looked around, making sure no one saw. I looked back in, putting my things into the vacant locker, and keeping what I needed in my bag. I took a deep breath, smelling someone as they passed. I shook it off and looked in the mirror in my locker, seeing my eyes almost red. "Damn." I muttered, and tried to concentrate on something else. I slammed the locker, mad. It shook the whole line of them, and I looked down and scurried away, heading for the classroom.

Emmett got his things, and walked to class, taking a seat in the back.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm

I got out my things carefully, and walked towards class. Maybe going slow wasn't such a good idea, since there was only a few seats left. I sighed, and decided on an empty one next to a blonde haired guy. He smelled nice.

Riley walked into the classroom after gathering his things, and took a seat in the back, looking up as people walked into the classroom.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I held my breath as I walked to class. This was torture, not being able to smell almost. Everyone smelt so good, and I wasn't used to it. I was raised well, so I learned it's not good to suck on human's blood in public. I looked around, walking through a bit. Everyone smelt so... mouth watering. I came across a boy with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, and too my relief he didn't smell to delicious, so I took the seat beside him.

Emmett looked over at the girl, and smiled.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 pm

He felt somebody sit down in the seat beside of him, and he turned, smiling when he saw a girl, a pretty one. "Hello." He said, smiling politely at her as he turned his entire body to face him.

I turned to look at him, and smiled a bit.
Control! I snapped to myself. I had been in this condition long enough to know things wouldn't end well if someone was killed in public places. "Hi." I said.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 pm

I looked at him, he was really cute. I held my breath, before taking one. He didn't smell that good, thankfully. "Hey." I said quietly, turning to him a bit. I knew in the pit of my stomach I shouldn't get myself into this, but I couldn't resist. I scanned him quickly, he seemed like a bad boy with a red, blue and white plaid flannel shirt and a navy blue tee shirt, with kinda skinny jeans and red converse, and I looked back up at his face.

He smiled. "Hi." He said, looking at her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I smiled softly. If I could blush, I would be right now.

"Hey." He said casually, leaning back a bit.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 pm

I smiled a bit, and looked away. He just said that. I looked at my hands as I laid them across me, playing with them a bit. I was still finding out what power I had, if I had one. Some vampires are born without them, and I was hoping I wouldn't be one of them.

He smiled a bit, before leaning back and looking ahead as the bell rang.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

"What's your name, beautiful?" He said, looking her over. He smiled at her, watching her fidget a bit with her hands. He wasn't sure if it meant she was nervous or just bored.

I looked ahead, inhaling deeply before turning my attention to the teacher. I knew it was dangerous to make human friends, because things could end badly for one or both of us. I tried to focus in on his thoughts, failing to. I frowned.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I looked at him. "What did you just call me?" I asked him, cocking an eyebrow. My mouth was open a bit, like I was about to talk. Did he just call beautiful? No, he can not do that.

He looked at her, a bit curious. She was really pretty, yet very pale. It was like she was... dead or something.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

"Beautiful." He said, looking her over. She was beautiful. "If you'd tell me your name I'd call you that if you'd like." He smiled softly.

I could feel him looking at me, like his eyes were drilling into me. I turned to look at him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

I looked back at him, my now almost red eyes glaring at him. "Dana." I muttered, and looked ahead. I decided then I think I was going to stay clear of him, he seemed to... ongoing, and I was necessarily a girl who liked that, like most girls.

He looked away when she looked at him, smiling to himself.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

"So, let me try this again, Dana. I won't call you that again, if it bothers you." He said, watching her face to see her expressions. "I'm sorry." He muttered quietly. Something about the way she was acting made him feel a bit bad for calling her that.

I looked at him, reading his thoughts for a second, or at least I thought it was his saying he wondered what my name was. "Ashlyn." I said, a bit coldly.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 pm

I looked ahead as I listened to him, a bit annoyed. I turned my head to look at him. "Whatever." I replied, crossing my arms. "So, what's your name, cowboy?" I muttered, looking at him with an accusing glare.

He looked at her, surprised at first before settling on the thought she might just want to tell him her name. He nodded, and said. "Emmett."
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"Riley." He flashed her a toothy grin as he said it, looking at her. There was something different about her for sure.

I nodded, smiled a bit. Emmett. I liked it. I looked at him. "Emmett." I repeated.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I looked away. Flirt. I payed my attention to the teacher now, ignoring Riley. Riley... I watched as he propped his feet on his desk, and rolled my eyes a bit, even though I like his confidence and the way he was so... laid back. I shook it off, looking ahead with my red eyes.

He looked at her. "Yes?" he asked.

Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm

He leaned back still, watching the teacher for a few minutes, the teacher motioning for him to put his feet down. He groaned as he did, but smiled a bit at people looking at him.

I looked away. "I just wanted to say your name." I said, glancing up at him. People didn't intimidate me like they did before, so I usually seemed like I was too honest.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 pm

((Yeah, sorry for power playing a bit. XD))

I rolled my eyes as he smiled when he got the attention, looking away. Someone is full of themselves...

He nodded. "Ashlyn." he said, and smiled a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 pm

He looked down at her, watching her look away. She looked.. Really pale for some reason.

I nodded. "That's what they call me." I smiled a bit.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

I felt his eyes on me, and I sighed a bit. The teacher told us to get the know the people we were sitting next to, since these were our permanent seats. "Damn." I muttered, loud enough for Riley to probably hear. I looked at him, and flashed a fake, hesitant smile.

He smiled a bit, and laughed.

Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

He rolled his eyes where she couldn't see, but he was amused by her. He glanced over, and fake smiled back. "You're going to be stuck with me all year." He said sarcastically in a good tone.

I looked at him, and laughed softly under my breath as I looked down, running my fingers together. I had lost the interaction with his thoughts.. Unfortunately. I looked at him, staring where he couldn't see, trying to focus. I could hear a few things.. I smiled, figuring I'd mess with him a bit. Sounds of my father's scolding me not to do this entered my mind, but I ignored them. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself."
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm

I sighed. "Aren't I lucky." I muttered in monotone sarcastically. I turned to him as I saw the teacher motion to me, and smiled a bit. "Sorry." I said, my voice cheerful, but it was obvious it was fake. I held out my hand. "Let's start over, i'm Dana." I said my name and 'i'm' slowly, as if he were a toddler.

He looked at her, surprised. "Uh... what?" He asked, his eyes widening.

Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next