Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** - Page 7 Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

He nodded, and stretched a bit as he prepared. "Are you hungry? I could pay." He offered.

I smiled. I had decided I would order something with meat. At least maybe it'd contain some blood. I walked beside him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** - Page 7 Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm

I opened my mouth to say yes, but then I closed it. "No." I said, and shook my head. I looked down, I was starving... Iv'e never really eaten out, but they sell meat, right? I guess I could try it. "Actually, yeah." I nodded.

He smiled, and began walking.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm

He nodded, and smiled. He was hungry. "What do you want? I'll pay, so price doesn't matter." He said.

I looked up as I passed a restaurant. "Here?" I asked, realizing it was a steakhouse.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I smiled a bit, to myself though. "Some place with big, meaty, juicy steak." I said, my mouth watering thinking about it.

He nodded, and walked inside beside her. He ordered a table, and followed them to the booth.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

He nodded. Steak was rather expensive, but price didn't really matter. He smiled. "Race to the steakhouse?" He said.

I sat down, moving over in case he wanted to sit in the same side as me.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I nodded, and took off down the street. I started off at the slowest pace possible when it came to running, which was about a fast jog. A smile appeared on my face as the wind blew my hair back. Running was one of my favorite things to do. It made me feel free, like I belonged.

He sat on the booth facing her, wanting to be able to look at her straight on, and he wasn't sure he was ready to sit by her. He looked through the menu, and smiled up at her quickly.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 pm

He started running, running beside her, going slow. He could go faster.

I smiled to myself, glad he hadn't sat beside me. I would be too tempted.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm

I looked over at him, noticing he wasn't trying. I smiled a bit, and shot forward, into a human sprint. I moved my arms back and forward by my side, spreading my legs a bit more to pick up speed.

He smiled, and decided on what he wanted. "You done?" he asked.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

He started sprinting faster, a bit behind her, but close enough to where if he stretched his arm out he could touch her.

I nodded, as someone came by to take our orders. "Steak.. Extrmemely Rare." I said, quietly.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I laughed a bit, and slowed a bit, making it look like I was loosing breath... Which was impossible. I slowed to where I was beside him, looking ahead.

He looked at her, then the waitress. He ordered, and looked at her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm

He slowed with her. "Tired?"

I looked at him, handing the menu to the waitress.

[[sorry so short]]
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

I shrugged, still jogging beside him. "A little." I said, taking heavy breaths. "Are you?" I asked, looking at him and smiling mentally.

He handed her the menu, and watched her walk away before looking back at Ashlyn with a smile.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:40 pm

He shook his head, though his chest was heaving. "Nah, I'm good. I'm tough." He said, flexing his muscle, hoping she'd feel it, a dorky grin on his face as he ran.

I watched the woman walking, and smelled the food. It smelled.. Different. I hoped the cooks wouldn't forget my comment about the extra rareness. I turned, and looked at him, and smiled.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

I rolled my eyes and felt it. "Eh, not bad." I muttered, before pulling up my sleeve and flexing my arm for him to feel, running a bit slower for him. Since I became a vampire, I was rock hard, so it made me feel like I had a lot of muscle. I smiled mentally.

He smiled gently. "So, tell me about yourself." He smiled. He wanted to get to know her, of course.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

He smiled, and gently squeezed hers, pulling it back as he touched it. "Woah! That's amazing!" He said, looking at it. It was so hard.

I sighed. I'd be honest.. Or as much as I could. "I play softball, I'm not really quiet, it just seems that way. I'm a terrible person, and there's stuff I think would offend you.. That I can't really tell." I said.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:55 pm

I cocked my eyebrows, a smile appearing on my face. "Tired yet?" I mocked, still running beside him.

He nodded slowly. "We all have those secrets." He said quietly, with a slight smile.

((So short. Sad))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

His sides heaved in as he shook his head once again. "Nope." He breathed, his face a bit blue from lack of breath.

I laughed. "Sure.. Sure." I said. He had no idea what I was talking about. I would have to tell him soon. I liked him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I laughed lightly, humorlessly. I shrugged, and smiled a bit. "Okay, then let's pick up the speed a bit more." I mocked, and sped up, faster than I did earlier.

He smiled at her, and leaned back when the food got there.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm

"No!" He said, slowing down, before stopping completely to catch his breath. "I.. Can't.. Breath." He said slowly, putting his palms on his knees too hold himself up.

I smiled as I saw they had listened to me. I looked up as I took a bite, sucking the blood from the chewy piece of meat, before forcing myself to shove it down my throat. "So, what are you like?" I said, leaning back.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 pm

I smiled and laughed, stopping. "Weak." I said, shaking my head as I set my hands on my hips. I breathed in and out a bit heavy, just so I wouldn't make him feel any worse than he already did. I watched him, laughing to myself.

He shrugged. "Iv'e been playing football all my life, my dad insists. I don't even like it that much, I rather be a soccer player. But he thinks it's a girl sport." He rolled his eyes. "Plus, he wants me to get a scholarship to some college." He muttered with a shrug, and took a bite.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

"Hey, not everyone is.." He took a breath. "Fit." he managed, sitting on the side walk, looking up at her, catching his breath.

I smiled. "I swear you should try baseball. And football's cool. Cheerleading is okay, I did it for awhile, got bored with it." I had done it the first 10 or more years of times I had been in high school, and finally decided to try softball. "What do you think of things like vampires and werewolves? Like from those cheesy teen movies, but 'real' ones?" I said, curious
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

I laughed a bit. "Well, you look pretty fit to me." I shrugged, and sat beside, a distance away though. "I'll let you catch your breath, then we can head back out. We're almost to the steak house." I noted, and looked out at the quiet street. I thought for a bit, aware of Riley's presence beside me.

He nodded as she spoke about the other sports, and considered Softball. He looked up from fiddling with his food as she mentioned vampires, and he shrugged. "Uh, I don't know. Never have really been all that interested in them... But there okay. It's not like I believe them." He said, and took a bite.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm

He smiled. "Thanks.. We could just walk you know.." He said, and leaned back, letting his burning legs rest. He caught his breath and stood up, smiling. "You're really good. You have great endurance." He noted, seeing she'd never been out of breath in the first place.

I smiled as I looked down. "Really? Why not?" I wondered what he'd think of me if he knew.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I nodded. "That's what I meant." I said, and then stood up when he did. "Thanks. Years of practice." I said, and began to walk beside him.

He shrugged. "Because, there a made up character." He said, surprised. Who did believe vampires?
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:15 pm

He nodded, and stood up, walking beside her. "How? I mean, I could never work up that much endurance, even if I ran 24/7!" He said, looking at her. She appeared extremely fit.

"Mmhmm.." I said, taking my last bite. I closed my eyes. "I mean, but what makes you so sure?" I asked, deciding I would show him, possibly today if I needed to.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next