Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 pm

He laughed softly. "I'm Riley." He said, just as slowly. He looked at her, a slight smile on his face as he watched her.

"You think I'm hot." I said, looking at him.
Ashlyn! Stop this! You're putting yourself in danger! My mind told me, and I listened to it, deciding to stop here.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katie only **Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Windy and Katie only **Mature Content**

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm

I shook his hand, and pulled it away quickly. "Nice to meet you Riley!" I said cheerfully, even though it was fake. My eyes calmed down a bit, turning to a light amber.

He looked at her, cocking an eyebrow. Did he say that out loud?
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Dana." He said, his eyes sparkling. He shook her hand when she took his.

I smiled to myself, seeing the look on his face. I could hear what he just thought, but I decided I'd let him off.. Before he got to suspicious.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I smiled a bit. "You too." I said, surprised by the warmth of his hand. I haven't touched a human since I changed, and it was a lot warmer then I ever remembered. I looked up at his sparkling eyes, pulling my hand away.

He looked away, a bit uncomfortable. It was like she could read his mind.

Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 pm

He smiled softly, touching her hand again, squeezing it gently as he looked at her.

I smiled a bit. "I'm just messing with you." I lied.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 pm

I pulled it away, my smile disappearing. I turned and looked ahead, resting my chin in my palms. Why did he do that?

He nodded slowly, and smiled a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm

He looked at her, shifting his weight in his seat to get comfortable. He looked ahead for a moment, half-frowning, before looking back at her.

I nodded, and smiled. "So, Emmett, where are you from?" I asked, saying his name and smiling.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked at the teacher, who was glaring at me. I rolled my now red eyes, and turned to look back at him. "The teacher is taunting me." I muttered, meaning I was supposed to talk to him. Now. I rolled my eyes, wondering if he'd noticed that they change color.

He smiled a bit. "California." he said gently, playing with his hands and looking at her. "You?" he asked.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

He thought for a second, deciding what to say. "She looks evil." He noted, glancing up to see the teacher glaring, he turned his eyes back to Dana.

"Florida. The Sunshine State." I said, looking at him. California.. No wonder he was so tan. It was one of the sunniest states, depending which part. I forced a smile.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 pm

I nodded, and looked at him. He was really tan, well compared to me at least. I let my hair fall in my face a bit, not really wanting him to see my eyes. "So, where are you from?" I asked quietly, pushing the hair away and looked down.

He smiled, and looked at her. "You look rather pale for a person from Florida." he noted.

((Riley is from here. Wink))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

He caught a glimpse of her eyes before she pushed some of her hair in front of them to hide them. They appeared.. red? He'd never saw eyes that color before. He shrugged it off. "Here. What about you?" He asked, studying her face, or what he could see of it at least.

I looked straight ahead for a second, sighing to myself. I really needed to start lying and saying somewhere cold, rainy, and dark. "Why yes, yes I am.." I said.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 pm

My eyes cooled down again, and I looked back up. They were a bright amber now. I took a breath, even though I didn't need to. When I was first born, I didn't need to breathe, I never did. Till, my 'father' told me I should, so I could blend in, and it became a habit again. "Ohio." I said quietly. Wow, real special, right? Ohio.

He cocked an eyebrow, before looking ahead. "How long have you been here?" He asked. Maybe she paled from the, but she still looked paler then most of the people who were born here.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 pm

"Ohio.." He whispered, and thought. He tried to figure out where Ohio was even located, and what the weather was like there, but finally gave up. Geography was not his strong subject. "What's the weather like there?" She was really pale.

Lie! Something told me, but I figured I should just be honest. "About 6 months." I said.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I looked at him. Wow, he was in high school and he didn't know what the weather was like there? I shook it off, and shrugged. "In the summer it get's really hot, and in the winter it get's really cold, and in the fall it's pretty hot." I said, looking at him, pushing my hair out of the way.

He looked at her, squinting in a bit of confusion and raising an eyebrow. There is no way she could end up that pale that quickly. "I see.." he said.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh." He said. There must not have been any sunshine, or if there was, she stayed inside all the time. He shrugged it off, figuring that was the explanation.

"I don't get out much." I said, lying once again. I stay out more than most people, but he didn't need to know that.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

I looked at him, and smirked a bit. Was I really that pale? I looked at my arms and my hands, and for the first time realized how pale I really am. I never really thought about it beforehand.

He nodded. "Ah." he said, looking at her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

He studied her, watching her look at her arms. Did she realize she was pale? He turned his head so she wouldn't catch him looking.

I nodded. God, he smells good. I had promised myself I would never, ever eat from someone I knew. No matter how tempting. I didn't plan on breaking that promise with him though.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm

I felt his eyes on me, and I looked at him, too see him looking away. I didn't like this boy, he didn't seem very nice. I rested my head in my palms, seeing the teacher glare at me again, but I pretended like I couldn't see her.

He looked at her, and smiled a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm

"I like your shirt." He said, smiling. He didn't think that would make her mad. He thought she was really pretty, but since she didn't like being called beautiful, he would just compliment her shirt. He smiled at her when she looked, showing he was trying to be nice.

I glanced over at him, and saw him smiling. I smiled back. Don't make friends with humans. The voices in my head warned. I thought about it, and decided I had been friendless long enough.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 pm

I looked back at him, then down on my shirt. "Uh.. thanks." I said, looking at him. I didn't bother complimenting him back, since I haven't really found anything to compliment.

He smiled at her, his eyes starting to sparkle.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm

He frowned. He was hoping it'd start a conversation. "That teacher scares me." He whispered, glancing up at the woman looking back at them. He tried to imitate the teacher's expression.

I turned to face him, smiling.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

I looked at him, and smirked a bit. "I do like your shoes." I said, looking at them. "I have a pair like that." I said, and smiled a bit.

He smiled gently, she was really pretty and sweet.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:07 pm

He smiled. "Thanks. Really? I like them. Really comfortable." He said, looking down at them.

I smiled, like I had been for the past few minutes. Hearing what he was thinking about me feel good. If I could, I would be blushing.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I nodded. "I love Converse." I said a bit quietly, looking at the black and white high-tops I was wearing.

He looked forward, blushing slightly.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:24 pm

He looked down at hers. "I like yours!" He said, and this time it wasn't a conversation starter. He really liked them.

"So, you do any sports?" I asked, studying him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next