Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. Empty Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Dana is one in a million of people who has had something so dramatic, so horrid, yet so peaceful event happen to her. You may not believe her, but she has a secret.
Dana died.
But wait, she is sitting right next to you, but she's died? Yes, that's true. She died, but came back to life. She was one of the many few people who God has chosen to go to Heaven, but come back. But it was for a mission. Something that God wanted her to do for him, for someone, for the world. Dana doesn't know of the mission, nor does anyone else but God himself.
Dana is the new girl. Of course, everyone has heard the story that her heart stopped beating at one moment, and the next it was beating again. Everyone simply thinks that doctors used those electric shock things to start her pulse again, but that was none of what happened. She was dead, and she was simply brought back to life with no one's help but from God's. Yet, no one knows that. Simply no one but her parents, and God of course.
She says she encountered God himself, do you believe her?
There is something obviously different about this girl. Her story isn't what everyone else has heard, her story is a secret with her, and God.
Can you find the secret? She will tell you the secret of the first person she believes she can trust with her life. Will you be that person who reaches their hand out to her? Or will you be that person who laughs at her for being different and seeing the world at a different angle?

Name: Dana McKehnly Montevideo
Called: Dana
Hair: Dark brown with hints of black. It is overly thick and has long, natural curls that start at the top of her head. Her hair hangs a bit past her shoulder blades, and is very unruly, tangly and hard to handle. It is a bit frizzy, but looks like it was curled with a curling wand. She sometimes straightens it and sometimes puts it in a ponytail, usually when she goes to the barn. Her hair is layered kinda weird, so when it's straight it's never compeltely straight. She has side bangs that taper her forehead, showing only a little of it.
Eyes: Light, absent blue. They are a mix of blue/gray, and almost appears gray. From far away they look very bright blue/gray, but up close they look like stone. They have small hints of emerald.
Facial (Freckles, nose, glasses...etc): Light dapples of freckles, but barely any. Her nose is a bit large, and is low on her face. It comes from her thick Italian blood, and she has high but flat cheek bones, and slender cheeks. She has a lot of teeth and a rather large smile, with large, full Italian lips. She has long, thick eye lashes.
Hobbies: Horseback riding, painting, drawing, basketball, baseball, singing, lacrosse, soccer, track, cello, guitar, hunting and some dance.
Height: 5'6
Build: Athletic and strong, especially her legs.
Skin Tone: Fair. She tans very easily and doesn't burn, but she also pales very quickly. She isn't usually pale because of where she lives.
Personality: She is very eccentric and bubbly, but can be quiet and reserved at times. She has no fear in talking in front of crowds, but only with authority. She has very much stage and a theatric background, she is like that. She is always the light of the room, cracking jokes. She can get angry easily, and is usually always the first to speak up and defend herself and her friends. She acts more like a boy then a girl. If she knows you well enough she is usually the loudest and craziest, but can also be rude. She speaks her mind, and doesn't hold back. But, she does that more to people she doesn't like, or barely knows. She is usually described as the "Loud one, insensitive one, crazy one or dramatic one." because of her stage experience. She is very positive and is thrilled for life and being able to live in it. She is also a jokester and loves tricking people. She is also a ball of energy, she will have random "energy attacks" as she calls them. She is also very confident. If someone is being mean to someone else (Her friend) then she will come over and pour a smoothie on their head. Never question her, becuase she will get angry. She can get annoyed easily, and she is always calm and never freaks out when something bad happens. She is very confident and not very self cautious. Doesn't care what other people think of her. She likes being the center of attention, but not in a selfish way. She can be very devious and malevolent, and she can easily and sneakily get inside of your head. She has a lot of pride. She will stand up for people and is usually the tough one, she mostly hangs out with guys, there more loose and relaxed. She is very athletic, plays almost every sport but Volleyball, Tennis and Cheer. She loves to tease, and is pretty tough, will bud into fights and sometimes even start them. She can be really annoying and assertive, but that is usually her way of showing you she likes you. If she doesn't like you, she will be unnaturally nice. You can also tell she likes you if she makes fun of you and cracks embarrassing jokes about you, and if she doesn't she isn't into her. She is very good at catching facial expressions, even if they are only on your face for a second. She is very observing, and makes sure she observes your thoroughly before she always into her friendship. She is usually the one to question you, but when it comes down to it, she is really lovable. Ever since the accident, though, she has been more temperamental and quieter.

Name: Emmett Walker
Called: Emmett
Hair: Blonde, comes to right above his eyebrows
Eyes: Dark brown
Facial: Has a few light freckles on his nose.
Height: 5'8
Build: Muscular, but short for his size.
Skin Tone: Tan from being outside
Personality: He can get angry easily, but knows when he shouldn't. Is really sweet to certain people
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Name: Cameron Preston Erickson
Called: Cameron
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Dark, royal blue.
Facial: Glasses
Height: 5'7
Build: Skinny, lean and tall.
Skin Tone: Pale
Personality: Cameron is one of the sweetest and caring people you could ever meet. He is very sensitive and religious, and is very true.

Name: Ashlyn Michaels
Called: Ashlyn
Hair: blonde hair down to about her mid-back, that is straight. It holds a curl rather easily, but she likes it straight, and simple. Sometimes she puts it up.
Eyes: Emerald green eyes, that most people notice when they first see her.
Facial: None
Height: 5'3
Build: Skinny for her shortness, muscular from tumbling
Interests: Cheerleading/gymnastics, horseback riding, dancing
Personality: Ashlyn is Ashlyn. She doesn't change for anyone. She's very loud. Ashlyn thinks that life should be very fun. She can't hold a grudge at anyone. Outgoing is the word to describe her, as she isn't one bit shy.

[[Sorry if some of Ashlyn's isn't right.. I had to copy and paste my form and change some of it]]
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

I sprang up awake in my bed, staring at the wall. I tried to calm my breathing, which was racing so fast it was hard to keep up. I had yet another horrible nightmare, having terrifying flashbacks as I wiped a wad of sweat from my forehead.
Once it calmed down a bit, after about 3 minutes, I slowly turned my head to the alarm clock. Good, it was 5:30, I didn't feel like going back to sleep. It was the first day of 11th grade, and I wasn't excited. At all.
I put my hand on my heart, which was pounding so hard it felt like I was actually holding it in my palm.
I sighed deeply, turning in my bed and slipping out of the covers. It was still dark, my room black. I walked slowly and silently into my bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face.
When I finished, I walked out and pulled out my clothes, grabbing the first things out of my drawer. I slipping into them fluently, not really looking or thinking about anything particular. I finished, walking over to my window and opening it. The wind flew in and chilled me, but it felt refreshing.
I grabbed my jacket that was draping off my bed, and walked downstairs into the darkness before switching on a light.

Last edited by Colors Of The Wind on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. Empty Re

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

[[I'm not playing Cameron right now bounce ]]

I heard an alarm break through my dream, and I sat up groggily, looking to the clock. 5:30. Too early. I pushed my hair out of my face as I stood up, stumbling out of bed. I pulled out some clothes, yawning as I pulled them on. They probably were seriously mismatched. I was NOT a morning person. Groping around on the counter, I found my hairbrush, and pulled the mangled mess of blonde hair into a ponytail.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 pm

((I know, i'm not playing Emmett now.))

I lazily poured myself a bowl of cereal, munching on it while I put my shoes on or did my makeup. I sorted through my backpack, everything in place. I looked at the clock, time to go. I swung the backpack over my shoulder, walking outside and sliding into my Volkswagen Beetle. I turned it on, the engine roaring to life. I smiled happily to myself, before looking back, pulling out slowly and driving through the neighborhood.

Last edited by Colors Of The Wind on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

I walked out of my room, and pulled a poptart out of the box, unwrapping it and sliding it into the microwave. I picked up my bag, putting my makeup bag in it. I wasn't putting much on anyways. I walked out to the garage, climbing in my Silverado. Guys laughed and poked fun of my truck. I sat pulled out my mirror, brushing some light eyeshadow on my lids, and putting on some mascara. Smiling that my clothes matched, I started my truck, and drove through the neighborhood.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I pulled into the parking lot of the school, shutting off the engine and getting out, slamming the door behind me. I smiled at my beetle, proud of it. I named him Ringo Starr. I walked through the lot slowly, walking toward the school. I watched people's faces, everyone looking at me. They recognized me, from the news of course.

((I'm starting to think I should use a different character then Cameron, since we're using him on the other one. What do you think? Question ))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

[[It's up to you bounce I like the bouncy one]]

I pulled into the parking lot, hopping down from my truck. I forced a smile as people stared, and kept walking through them. "It's a girl!" I heard one guy say surprisedly as I climbed out. I turned to face them. "Why yes, yes I am." I rolled my eyes and kept walking.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 pm

((I can't decide. Mad I need help. Would you rather play Cameron or a fun loving guy who is always cracking jokes, cuz that's my other option. rabbit ))

My eyes focused shortly at the crowd around the obvious girl and her truck. I rolled my eyes, somewhat wishing I had that kind of attention, instead of. "Oh, that's the girl who died!" attention. Honestly, I wanted no attention. To be normal. I sighed and started to walk again, disappearing into the school hallways. I looked down on my schedule, searching the paper for my locker combination and number. I found it, and searched for the number, running into someone.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

[[The other one. Very Happy ]]
I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the building. People could be so annoying. I walked to my locker, seeing a girl down from me with her locker. "Hi." I said softly as I pulled out my books, closing the door.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

((Which one is the other one? Be more specific, girly! cyclops ))

I looked at her, the girl with the truck. "Hi." I said, waiting to see if she recognized me, hoping she didn't. The first thing people ask me is "What was it like? How did you die? Did you meet God? Are you an Angel?" and things like that. I got my stuff and shut my locker, walking over to her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm

((I'm guessing you meant the funny one. Razz Duh.))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 pm

[[Haha yeah that one]]
I looked at her. "I like your shirt." I looked at it. It was simple, but it had something I liked about it. I smiled.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

((Okay, so just picture Damian, his name Damian and he is fun loving and funny, like I said. He never really takes things seriously.))

"Thanks." I muttered, looking down at it. I never really even liked it that much, but I shrugged it off mentally and scanned her clothes. "I like your jeans." is all I could come up with, not wanting to copy and say I liked her shirt, which I did.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 am

"Thanks. You new here? I don't remember ever seeing you before.." I said, closing my locker, cradling my books in my arms. I looked at her, seeing she looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place where, so I shrugged it off. She might be from a neighboring town.
[[I'll probably end up saying Cameron Embarassed But I shall try!]]
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 pm

((Every time you mess up Damian's name and say Cameron, i'll call Emmett something different. bounce))

I looked around as I listened to her question, not really paying attention. At least I heard her question. "Yeah." I muttered. It was horrible being the new person, especially when everyone recognizes you from a different place. Like the news. I looked back at her, watching her facial exrpession.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm

[[Nice]]
I smiled politely, oblivious to why she was acting funny. I shifted my books to my other hand.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

I smiled awkwardly back, silently thanking the bell which saved me. "Gotta go to class." I muttered, and looked down at my schedule as I turned around and walked to the class. Algebra. I walked up the stairs, my backpack draped over my shoulder. I looked for the classroom number, finding it and walking in. I took a seat in the back.

((The guys can come in during class. Laughing))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:48 pm

[[Who's in who's class? Yeah my post is really long Razz ]]
I found my schedule, and walked to the room.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

((Emmett in Ashlyn's, which isn't with Damian and Dana.))

I got out my algebra books from my backpack, along with my pen. I watched the clock, waiting for the class to start. I tapped my fingers on the desk, passing time. I felt a dozen eyes stained on me, with little whispers. I tried to ignore it, as I usually did.

Emmett walked into class, his friends surrounding him and giving him high fives talking to him, and he took a seat.

Last edited by Colors Of The Wind on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

I walked in, smiling as people stared, remembering me as the girl who didn't care that she stood out. I took a seat beside some boy everyone was fussing over.

Damian walked into class, taking an empty seat beside a girl
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Emmett looked over and smiled at her. "Hey." He said.

I looked up, turning my head to see a boy next to me. I looked away, getting a glimpse of his face. Someone was a cutie.

((Damian doesn't recognize her, btw.))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:05 pm

"Hello." I said, looking at him. The popular type.

He looked at her. "Hi."
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 pm

The bell rang, right as the boy said hi. "Hey." I muttered almost silently. He was Irish, and I smiled to myself. I looked at the teacher, who had a horrible lisp. I knew she was going to make us do something with the people we sat by, so she told us to get to know each other. I looked down, watching everyone turn to their partners. I reluctantly turned to look at him. "I"m Dana." I said.

The bell rang, and Emmett sat quietly after smiling at the girl.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 pm

"I'm Damian." He smiled, and turned to face her. He looked at her face, noticing she was pretty.

I smiled, and sat up slightly as the teacher started talking.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next