Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 8 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Katie Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

"It's a good thing." He assured her, smiling as he handed it to her.
I shrugged. "It's okay."
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 8 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

I looked at him hesitantly, but took it from him. I twirled it with my fingers the stem, before letting go and let it float away. I looked down, kicking pine cones as I walked, or crunching them.

He looked down, and took her hand.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am

He smiled as she took it, watching it float away. He stepped on each pine cone like they were stepping stones, balancing as he walked on top of them. They crunched under his shoes, the sound breaking the silence.

I stared at my hand in his, watching my hand move like it had a mind of its own. It squeezed his hand, and a slight smile spread across my face. I had no self-control what so ever at this moment.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

I looked down, not really wanting to look at him. Although, it was a bit awkward with the silence. I spotted a bench, looking at him before walking over to it and taking a seat, looking over the bench as I did.

He walked up to his room, sitting down on the bed and tapping the empty space beside him for Ashlyn.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

He watched her as she inspected the bench as she sat, and walked over to her. "Mind if I sit?" He asked, looking down at her and the empty spot beside her.

I smiled, and walked over to him, sitting down beside him on his bed.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm

I looked up at him. "Not at all." I muttered, scooting over and making some more room. I looked at my hands, not bothering to look at him.

He smiled at her, and looked around a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

He smiled politely as he sat down, quietly saying "Thanks". He looked at her, then looking around. Leaves were still blowing, and he looked at her, seeing she didn't have a jacket. "Are you cold?" He asked, slipping his hands out of his hoodie just in case she was cold.

I smiled, and looked around, leaning against him slightly.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:22 pm

I looked at him, and shook my head, even though I was freezing. I looked back at him, and I couldn't stand it, before nodding now. "Yes." I muttered, looking at the jacket.

He smiled to himself, looking down so she wouldn't see him blush.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:30 pm

He slid it off completely, and handed it to her. "Here you go." He smiled as he pulled the sleeves down on his long sleeve tee shirt he had been wearing.

I smiled softly, and leaned up, smiling at him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 am

I took it in my hands, looking down at it. "Thanks." I muttered quietly, and slid it on, nearly shaking. I looked at him, before looking back in front of me. "Cozy." I murmured, as I let the warmth spread through my body, my shaking easing a bit.

He looked at her. "So, tell me about yourself?" He said, looking over at her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:56 pm

((POST KATIE.))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm

[[Thanks for bumping it up Razz ]]

He nodded. "It's my favorite jacket." He said, and looked over at her. It was a bit cold out, but he didn't mind it. He was used to the cold weather.

"Well, my name's Ashlyn. I cheer, I'm a flyer in that." I said, shrugging a bit. There wasn't much to me.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 pm

((Mmmmhmmm.))

I smiled a bit, and rubbed my arms to help warm myself up faster. It was really soft and cozy, a little big but what would I expect. "I like it, too." I said, and looked at him. "You cold?" I asked quietly, feeling a bit guilty for taking his sweatshirt away.

He smiled and laughed a bit. "Something I don't know?" He asked, looking at her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:23 pm

He smiled. "Nah, I'm good." He winked at her, and put his arm to where it was touching hers.

"Well.. I'm an only child, live with my parents.. My Mom works almost all the time. I get mad kinda easily I guess." I said, shrugging again.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I smiled. "Good." I said lightly, and looked at his arm that was touching mine. I scooted over a bit so they weren't touching, and looked down at my hands. I'm not the kind of person who feels comfortable with things like that right away, since I could feel what he was doing. I didn't think of him in a romantic way, and I wasn't sure he knew that. My face turned a different color, and I wasn't sure if it was lighter or darker. I looked away, feeling guilty.

He laughed a bit. "Well, I already know you get mad easily." he said with a wink.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:50 pm

He moved over half an inch, since he could tell she was uncomfortable. He looked up at the sky.

I smiled, my face turning a deep shade of red. "I've never actually warned you before. Take this as a warning." I said, and laughed gently.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm

I looked at him, wondering if he was hurt or anything. I looked down at the ground. "Sorry." I mumbled, playing with my feet as I watched them.

He smiled and laughed a bit. "I get angry easily, too. It's been getting better, though." He said, looking at her.

((I wrote a lot. pale))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8