Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 7 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 pm

I looked at him. "Not necessarily." I muttered. You can't see love. Let's see, the Devil, God, angles, demons and spirits are real. "I believe God, the Devil, angels, demons and spirits, or ghosts." I said quietly, looking as we pulled into the parking lot. I took off my seat belt, ready to get out when he turns off the car.

He smiled, and nodded happily. "Okay." he said, wanting her to stay.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 7 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm

He nodded. "True." He got out, walking over to Dana. "It would be interesting to see." He said.

I smiled softly. "I wish I could stay longer." I shrugged.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I got out a smiled to myself. I'll let him know when I see one, if it wants to show it's self to him. I held his hand, walking up to the stand to buy the tickets. Both the movies were rated R.

He nodded. "Me too." he said. He didn't want to be alone.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 pm

He squeezed her hand gently, walking up to the ticket counter. "The horror movie first?" He asked, looking up at the ratings: R.

"I would invite you to come with me.. And I may sneak out later tonight once everyone's asleep." I winked at him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 pm

I smiled and nodded, following his gaze. I looked at him, and shrugged a bit. I looked at the drooling boy behind the counter, eating a soft pretzel. I looked at him, a bit disgusted, then leaned in. I ordered the tickets, and he looked at us. "You two 18?" he said in monotone. I glanced quickly to Damian, then back at he guy. "Yes." I nodded. He gave us the tickets, not really caring. I handed him the money, I was paying. I smiled, and walked inside, dragging Damian. "If your like all the other guys and feel bad for the girl paying, you can pay me back later." I muttered to him, and got in line for popcorn.

He smiled, his eyes brightening. He nodded. "Okay." He smiled.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

He smiled. "Of course I will pay you back." He said, walking beside her into the dark theater. The screen was dark, and the previews hadn't yet begun to play."Should we sit up top or down low?" He asked, seeing it wasn't very crowded.

I nodded. "I'll try and come around midnight." I said, figuring I would be able to. I mean, my mom worked the night shift and my dad usually was passed out by then.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 pm

I looked around. "Very top." I said, and there were only a few other people in here. It surprised me, considering it was a new movie and all. I walked up to the back, moving to the middle and taking a seat, pulling Damian with me. I set the popcorn in my lap, and took a sip of the coke. We were sharing it, since the small was as big as my face.

He nodded. "Okay." he smiled. He thought about what he could do to pass time... Take the dog for a walk, clean the house, do the laundry...
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

He walked up behind her, taking the seat beside her, smiling as he took a bite of the popcorn. He looked down, seeing that most of the people were in their 20s, or so that's how old they appeared.

I smiled, and heard my phone again. Sighing, I stood up. "I got to go." I frowned. "I'll come as soon as I can." I promised.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I watched the previews, and leaned over to Damian. "Just to let you know, if you get scared, don't hug me, hide behind me, or anything or I will push you onto the ground. Same with if you try anything." I added, and leaned back, taking some popcorn.

He nodded, and looked down. He stood up, and hugged Ashlyn quickly. "Bye." he smiled.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm

He laughed quietly. "I won't." He promised, and took a bite of popcorn, looking at the screen.

I smiled when he hugged me. "Will your parents be here? If they're not I'll use the front door, if they are I have other ways." I said as I walked towards the door.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:15 pm

I looked at him. "But, I can to you." I smiled a bit, and took some more popcorn, then a sip of coke. I watched the screen, the movie about to start.

He shook his head. "They went on a vacation to Las Vegas." he shrugged, and walked to the door with her.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm

"Great. I'll protect you!" He said, and saluted her playfully as the movie started. He watched with anticipation, eating some popcorn.

"Good good good. I don't like climbing up the side of houses." I said, shrugging as I stepped out. "See you soon." I winked, and kissed his cheek quickly, before turning.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit. I turned to look at the TV, and I took Damian's hand, not knowing if it would be scary or not. I ate some more popcorn, and moved in to take another sip.

He smiled, and touched his cheek, it tingling. "Bye... can't wait for later." He smiled honestly.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm

He squeezed her hand, eating some popcorn, smiling down at her. He watched the screen as it came on.

I smiled, and waved at him. "Me neither." I said, and walked down the sidewalk.

[[On the next one I write, I'll skip to where she comes back Surprised ]]
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

((Okay, and we can skip with Damian and Dana to the end, where they leave and walk through the park.))

I stood up from my seat, the movie over. We just finished watching the chick flick, and it was pretty good. Kinda gross... I walked with Damian to the stairs, walking beside him as we stepped down. "Ready for the park?" I asked.

Emmett finished the laundry, still waiting for Ashlyn to get here. It seems like it's been 100 hours.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm

He stood up, nodding. "Yeah. I liked the first movie better." He winked as he walked down the aisle with her, stepping down the stairs to walk out. They walked outside, and he led her over to his car, and got in the driver's side.

I knocked on his door, hoping he'd come soon. It was cold at this time of night. I would've rather stayed with him, avoiding my father who was his usual self.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 pm

I nodded, and laughed a bit. "Me too." I smiled, and walked outside with him. I got in the car with him, pulling on the seat belt and looking out the window.

Emmett sprinted to the door, flinging it open. "Ashlyn!" He exclaimed.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:12 pm

He put on his own seatbelt, and started the car, turning the heater on low, since it was chilly at that time of night. He back out of the parking lot, heading toward Central Park, a place he had yet to visit.

I smiled. "Emmett! God, I'm so glad to see you." I said, and walked in, wanting to fling myself against him in a big hug.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I looked out the window at the buildings lit up and cabs and limos driving around. Now, there is never a time of day when New York city is quiet and calm. I smiled, sticking my head out the window and laughing. "It's like a movie!" I noted, grinning wide.

He smiled, and shut the door behind her, rubbing his hands together. "Happy to see you, too!" He smiled.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

"It is, isn't it?" He smiled, and looked out the window as he parked in front of Central Park. He opened his door, got out, and rushed around to the passenger side, opening the door for her, holding his hand out for her to take if she wanted to.

I smiled. I had changed into some shorts, and a comfy shirt. "Yeah. I've had a bad afternoon, just to warn you." I said, rubbing the side of my swollen face.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am

I watched him run around the front, not opening the door purposely so he would be pleased. I let him open it, and I took his hand as I got out, and stood up. I let go of his hand, and walked forward a bit, looking around. There were lights everywhere, and only a few people walking around. "Wow.." I said, and turned to look at him. "It's beautiful!" I said, and turned back around to take another look.

"Oh, Ashlyn... Are you okay?" He asked, rushing over to her and looking at her bruise.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am

His face shone in the faint light as he looked around, smiling brightly. "It's really pretty." He said, looking at the city.

I nodded. "I think so. Just it hurts." I said, looking at him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 am

I smiled, and grabbed his hand, beginning to walk. I watched as orange and red leaves blew over the ground, and looked up at the buildings of the city. I smiled, it not seeming to go away.

He looked down. "Ashlyn, i'm sorry." he said.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

He smiled, looking around. A leave flew against him, stuck to him until he peeled it off, smiling as he looked at it. "So unique. Like you."
I looked at him. "You have no reason to apologize. You didn't do it." I said, taking his hand.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

I looked at it, then at him. I looked ahead, ignoring his gaze. "Thanks?" I muttered a bit, and let go of his hand, stuffing them into my pockets. Is he seriously comparing me to a leaf?

He nodded. "Sorry." He said anyway.

Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next