Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 2 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I smiled, relieved he didn't recognize me. "So..." I began, not really knowing what to say. He seemed nice and light hearted. I could use a person like that in my life.

Emmett watched, propping his chin in the palm of his hand.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Windy and Katehh only! Mature content. - Page 2 Empty Re: Windy and Katehh only! Mature content.

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:37 pm

"You're not from here, are you?" He asked, his accent really visible here. He hadn't been there too long himself.
I looked at him. His type usually thought they were better than everyone.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I smiled a bit. "I am, a different city. I suppose your not." I smiled, hearing his accent strong. I stopped the tapping, turning to face him a bit more.

Emmett looked over at her, and smiled a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"I've been here for a bit." He nodded.
I looked at him, expecting him to laugh about something.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm

I nodded slowly, looking at him. I looked away, turning back around and leaning back in my chair. "So, you do any hobbies or anything?" I asked.

He smiled, and sat up a bit.

((Damian sings, by the way. Yeah, Windy like singers. Wink))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 pm

"I do a little bit of singing... I'm compared to a feline being wounded." He said, and smiled a bit.

I looked at my fingers, looking at him with the corner of my eyes.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Emmett watched her with the corner of his eye.

I smiled and laughed a bit, smiling at him. "I'm sure your better then that." I said.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 pm

"I haven't been here to long myself." Damian said, leaning back slightly.
I could feel him looking at me. I tried to ignore it. I could tell what type he is.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

I bobbed my head slightly at his comment before drifting my eyes around the classroom, at the people talking to each other.

Emmett looked away, at the teacher, knowing Ashlyn was ignoring him.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 pm

"They're like wolves. Each have their own place." He noted, seeing her looking at the others.

I turned to face him, glancing behind him to see his friend's eyes look look at me over his shoulder.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm

I shot my head over to him as he talked, then nodded again slightly. He was exactly right. "So, how long have you been here?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I wondered if he noticed anything different about me. Everyone did, they always would tell me my eyes look different then any other human's or my face is too unusually pale. Maybe he didn't notice, or maybe he was just being polite by not telling me.

Emmett looked back a bit at his friends, then forward again, ignoring them.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 pm

"About a year." He smiled, flashing his teeth a bit.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't act like you weren't looking, quarterback. I'm not stupid." I did tend to have a habit of speaking what I was thinking, but ah well... to late now.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

I cocked an eyebrow at his smile, not smiling back. "I see. That accent didn't wear off any, either." I muttered, speaking my thoughts as usual. I bit my lip, leaning back in my chair and looking at him, watching to see how his face will change.

Emmett smiled a bit. "Oh, come on, sweetheart." He muttered, and his friends playfully slapped his back.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

"We use it at home. My parents don't watch tv or anything." He said, proud she noticed his accent.
I looked straight into his eyes. "You think you're hot, don't you?" I had to admit he was, though..
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I nodded, again. "Iv'e always admired people that don't watch TV, or at least not a lot of it. I don't know, I just think it's better to live in a world without technology... If only I was that strong." I admitted. "And how can you not notice that accent?" I asked, pretty much reading his mind. "I can barely understand a word you say." I muttered with a slight shrug. It was true.

He looked at her. "No, actually I don't. I think you are, though." He said and flashed a wink.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 pm

"Well, you sound funny as well. You say everything perfectly." He said, keeping his accent strong. "And yeah, we've never had a television."
I looked at him, not expecting him to say that. "Well, maybe I think you're hot yourself.. To be preppy." I said, watching his friends kiss up to him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm

I chuckled, not having any humor. "I never said your accent was 'funny.'" I accused. I pulled my bangs away from my face when they started to droop over my eyes. Honestly, I wanted to see him.

He smiled. "Oh really?" He winked. "The quarterback and head cheerleader." He noted, recognizing her from the cheer squad last year.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 pm

He smiled. "And I never said I didn't like yours. You sound different from everyone here. In a good way."
"How about you tell me your name Hot Shot? So I can call you that instead." I said, looking at him. There was something about the way he was in charge that made my heart skip.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

I nodded again, leaning back. I bit my lip, not really knowing what he meant by different. I mean, we all have the same accents here, well other then Damian of course. I have been told my voice is a little more... musical and soft, as they would describe it.

"Emmett. Emmett Walker." He introduced with a smile.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 pm

"Ashlyn. Michaels." I said, scanning him over.
"It's just different. Not as.. I'm not sure what the word is." He said, shrugging.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 pm

I cocked an eyebrow again, then looked away. I let my hair droop back into my face again, not pushing it away this time.

He nodded, and smiled. "Ashlyn." He said, trying it out.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 pm

"It's very pretty. Your voice." He said, running his fingers through his hair casually.
"I see you've got a fan club." I said quietly. It was sad, the way they copied him.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:46 pm

I looked up, shoving my bangs away. "Thanks." I said, swallowing. I looked ahead, figuring if we became good friends I would tell him. I felt like I could trust him, but I also had this feeling in the pit of my stomach he might not believe me if I told him.

He nodded, and turned to look at them.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

He smiled softly as he looked at her. She was pretty, he thought.
I nodded, smiling at him. He was cute. Not how I expected.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

I didn't look at him, but I could feel his eyes trained on me. I could practically hear what he was thinking, it was so weird. Ever since the accident, my senses have been a lot stronger, but never like this. I smiled mentally at what he was thinking, I could only feel his emotions... pretty much.

He smiled back, looking over. She actually was really pretty.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next