Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** - Page 2 Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Chris stiffened into the kiss the moment he hear the door slam open, and some other male yell for her, his Amia. And with THAT kind of language. He looked at her, confused, fists reflexively clenching to deal with whoever the hell this person thought he was, calling her like this -

Go? What did she mean? He registered the fear in her voice, in her eyes, and immediately tensed, eyes narrowing. He didn't know who it could be to instill fear into her like this, so much that she felt the need to tell him to leave. Was she in some kind of trouble? Was it a relative that he hadn't met? What was going on?

One thing he knew for certain, as he stood and faced the rude intruder, his training and years of torment making a statue of him:

I'm not going anywhere.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** - Page 2 Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Amia glanced up at Chris with a shallow breath. If he didn't go, Kaleb would beat the life out of him. Kaleb knew who Chris was, and to Kaleb Chris was an intruder. Kaleb would surely think Chris was going to take Amia back. Which was what Amia wanted him to do. She wanted to run away, right now. With Chris in tow and never look back. But she couldn't, she couldn't even move.
Chewing her lip she grabbed Chris' hand and her grip tightened as she thought she heard Kaleb coming closer to the room they were in. "Chris," Amia whispered, tears still trickling down her cheeks. "It's my fiancée." The words burned coming out of her mouth, she hated telling him. Fearing to see the look in Chris' eyes when she had told him. She looked down, not being able to hold his gaze. To afraid he would shove her away and leave bitterly. But he wasn't that type of man, not as far as she knew. He never was like that. If he was still the same Chris he would stay and protect her, he would understand that she simply used Kaleb to pacify her when she was alone. When she heard Chris was dead, she needed someone. Someone to comfort her. Kaleb had been getting bitter lately and she didn't know why. When they were first together he was wonderful, then Amia slowly slid downhill in wanting Chris again. Her emotions were locked up and she refused to do anything Kaleb had wanted to. She had tried to convince herself that it was just a phase he was going through.
But now, she just wanted to get away from Kaleb. Far away.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 1:13 am

((Gah, sorry! I was supposed to edit that last post, but I totally forgot. -_- *Facepalm* I'm so lazy...
Now, I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do, so... O.o I'll just wing it, and see what I end up with.))

Kaleb stormed through the house, slamming doors as he went, until finally he came upon the room where Amia stood, clinging fast to the hand of a strange man. His face seemed familiar, and for an instant Kaleb wondered if he had seen him before - but the very next moment, any thoughts of recognition were pushed far from his mind as his eyes zeroed in on their joined hands.
"What's this...?" He asked quietly - his voice dangerously soft. "Amia?"
He stepped gently toward her, though there was a jerky edge to his movements. He seemed calm, but inwardly, he was seething.
Who was this strange man? What was he doing with Amia?
What was SHE doing with tears rolling down her cheeks, and her fingers locked so tightly around his hand that it seemed she might never let go.
"Amia?" He repeated, "Who is he?" His words were politely curious, yet again, that hostile edge escaped to tickle the eardrums. It held a challenge, and a threat.
Somebody was going to regret whatever happened here. And that somebody would most certainly not be him.
"Well?" Some impatience showed in his tone now, and his expression darkened slightly. Time was running out. He didn't intend to stay calm much longer...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Chris did a mental double-take. He was sure he'd heard wrong. Fiance? Who's fiance? It didn't register, didn't have time to fully register, before the other man made his appearance.

And already he was fed up with his bullsh*t. "Second Lieutenant Christopher Saxon of the United States Marine Corps," he said with similar icy calm, blue eyes boring into the other man's. Though he was shorter in stature, he radiated danger himself, a stony poise within his militaristic posture. "And I expect that while you are occupying this lady's home and I am within earshot, you watch your god-forsaken mouth."

Fiance. Surely not...? No, it wasn't possible. He'd only been gone for so long, surely, with all of the letters he'd recieved, all of the worry, she hadn't become like the women from the stories he'd heard - women who tired of waiting and -

No, there was no possibility of that. Surely he'd heard wrong. There was a logical explanation for everything. I wasn't gone more than three years. They could come to some sort of peaceful resolution to solve this misunderstanding, he was willing to give it that. Though Amia's tears and grip on him were unsettling; the ring came back to his mind, but he dared not look at it, should it be the worst.

Don't jump to conclusions. Listen. "Now: what are you doing here? Who are you? And what do you seem to have against her?"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Amia held on tighter to Chris' hand when she heard Kaleb stomping through the house. He was coming, and he was coming fast. Why was he so upset today? And what would he want this time he was upset?
Submission? or Food?
Normally it was submission that he wanted...
Inching closer to Chris she wished that the world would stop and Chris and herself would be here forever. Just them. Alone.
When Kaleb walked into the room and demanded to know who Chris was, Amia felt her legs become jelly. "A very close friend of mine Kaleb." Amia replied softly and found herself clinging tighter to Chris's large hand. She didn't want to let him go. She didn't want Chris to leave, she wanted him to stay here annd never leave her again. Not wanting Kaleb to take her over once Chris was gone she looked up at Chris, her eyes pleading for him to forgive her for what she was about to say.
"Chris, this is my fiancée, Kaleb." Then it felt like she had cracked a mirror, something sliced through her. Silently she begged Chris not to be mad, she still loved him, more then she ever loved Kaleb.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:06 pm

[*GROAN* Waiting for Polo, as usual...]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 am

((Hmm. I think she keeps forgetting she's included in this one?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

[*heavy skepticism* If she doesn't reply today, I'm going on without her or dropping off.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

((Don't you dare drop off or I'll keeeel you! *growls*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

[You're gonna have to talk to Polo about that one. She promised to post, and I'm running out of free time to be waiting around all day for her to reply. We should move on (no sense in forcing someone who doesn't want to RP to RP :/ ) ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 am

((True, you want me to be Kaleb? Or do you want to be him?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:21 am

((Really sorry guys, I'm just getting nothing. :/ I've tried to post, but I'm just struggling to wrap my head around falling into a RP that's already in progress with a character I don't know. I thought I could do it - but I just don't have a single idea. XD Plus, I'm completely out of free time now... Epic fail. o_0 I'm really sorry to have been such a nuisance!))

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 pm

[It's cool. Symphony can be Kaleb. And I won't have a lot of time anymore, either, in the next few weeks -__-; ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:45 pm

((Ummm. Okay. Well it might take me a bit to think up a reply...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 am

((Oh good golly! I typed this all out this huge long post and then the electricity went out and I lost my internet and my computer battery! *dies* I'm so sorry. My computer hates holding battery when the electricity goes out... and soo... I have to REWRITE it! I'm going to kill myself I daresay! Anyway, I'll be working on that post again.... hopefully I'll get it done this time. Sorry!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

[....... xO RAGE D< lmao, I'll wait]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Kaleb tensed and curled his hands into fists. "What is all this?" He asked again, eyes flaring with anger. A very close friend? Sure. Like he believed that. Stepping up to Amia who was clinging for her life to this newcomer he narrowed his eyes. Eyes scanning this man and his features he then let out a low growl. So this was that guy? Chris. Yes he remembered him. But Kaleb thought he was dead. Sharp eyes stared at Chris and Amia. Kaleb reached out and pulled Amia away from Chris, not caring when she let out a tiny whimper. "Get out of my house." He demanded. "Get the f**k out of my house and don't you ever bring your damn asshole back in here!" Kaleb went off on a swearing riot as he tried to keep Amia from finding her way back to Chris again.

((There it sucks but it's something... Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

[PLEASE tell me this villain is going to have some depth to him, because that was...anticipated. -__- *has a headache*]

Chris's hand reached out and chopped down on the junction of Kaleb's elbow and forearm with cold precision; in a deft movement, he had Amia by hers and pulled her back behind him. Or rather yanked her back, like a puppy. He hadn't meant to be harsh, but the situation required it. "This is Amia's house," he said quietly. "And if you put your hand on her again, I will make sure it will be the last thing you ever do. You have no legal right."

Just a very thin warning to break the ice, so to speak. "Also, let me state my rank again: Second Lieutenant Christopher Saxon of the united States Marine Corps. Don't make me call in favors." He didn't care how 'mean' he thought he was, one man against the army weren't fair odds anywhere. "Now. Civilly. One of you explain. Now.[/i]"

Chris's expression was unreadable to both parties.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 pm

((Oh stop it. I am playing two people at a time here. Give a break please.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

[ :/ ????]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

((I'm trying to post for two people, school and deal with real life all at the same time. If my posts aren't to your liking I'm sorry. I'm trying okay, I'm not used to having to post paragraphs while having the be the villian and the girl he's after. kapeesh?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

[Truthful Reesh: I... honestly can't see the problem ^^ But I'll wait anyway.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 pm

((You want to be Kaleb? How about you be Kaleb when it's just Kaleb and Amia and I'll be Kaleb when all three of them are around? Hmm?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm

[No thanks. It's not really that hard to RP two people. Don't think so hard, it's easier than it looks Smile ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm

((Well I suck at being a villian...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next