Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** - Page 3 Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 pm

[.....]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** - Page 3 Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:28 pm

((Oh stop you. you bug me. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

[ Razz ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 am

Kaleb let out a low growl and reached forward again. Now he was pissed. This guy came in, and tried to take hold of his fiance and is now threatening to call the national guards and what not? Oh no, he did not like this at all. Not one bit. Eyes dark he stepped forward and smirked.
"Alright then, but I'm going to call the police on you because you will not unhand my significant other." He hissed, yes that was right. If he talked smart maybe he would be more threatening. Significant other his ass. She was simply a girl he wanted, and could use because she was weak. But she nor, this Chris, needed to know this. Winding up his muscles he then curled his right hand into a fist. As quickly as he could he raised it and smashed it into Chris' face. A sickening victorious smile played at Kaleb's lips as he pulled his hand away. Blood dripped from Chris' nose and lip and Kaleb was quite satisfied, yes quite satisfied at that. While he had the chance he grabbed Amia and swung her behind him.

Amia's eyes widened when she saw Kaleb raise his fist to punch Chris. Shrinking down she waited for the blow. Hearing several cracks she realized Kaleb must have broken Chris' nose. When Kaleb's cold grip took hold of her arm she let out a tiny squeal before obeying and standing behind him. He was rough, and could get rougher. And quite frankly she was scared. Very scared.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 pm

[I'm sorry. I quit. I can't come up with anything for that that won't grind the RP to a stop before it begins. I've got nothin'.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

((Oh c'mon...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm

[No, seriously. Kaleb touches him and draws blood = Kaleb goes straight to jail. The battle's over. :/ I don't know what else to do]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

((bleh. Okay pretend Kaleb didn't draw blood. It's a fight. What the hell do you expect me to do? o.O))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 pm

[Er, something believable and preferably more subtle? :D Have you ever been in a relationship like this one?]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm

((No, I was only raped by a friend. but never been in an abusive relationship like that. I have no idea what to do. I'm trying you're just picky.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

[I'm trying I was hoping for a better villain. I'm not really big on mushy love plots. However, if you're going to write a life story, why would you need me? Because now it's just confusing.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:46 pm

((I'm not writing a life story. I was trying to be a bad villain okay? But I guess my best isn't good enough and we just won't work out. Wow, that sounded like I was dumping you. xD Hahahahahh. But anyways, you can just... find someone better?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm

[O-kay... Then what was with the random rape tidbit??? what did that have to do with anything?]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 pm

(Just ignore that. heh. It was random. and... yeah... soo... you can go Rp with batty, you guys seem to get along just well.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

[ -__-; If I was going to do that, I wouldn't be in this RP.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

((Going to do what?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 pm

[RP with Batty instead of you in a Private RP?]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

((Bleh, no I didn't mean private. I hate people sometimes....))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm

[???? You are really confusing me.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3