Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

When he tossed his coat towards her she immediately reached out, wrapping herself up inside of it, taking in a shaky breath. "T-th-thanks...." she whispered, nodding her head as he spoke. She wasn't certain how much she liked this. "Looking forward to my arrival? Mac..." she whimpered, fear completely clenching up her throat as she lay there. "We gotta let our victims go sometimes, else nobody would pay - but we can't have too many out there blabbing, either. Some lose their sanity and go mute. We release them, then." he said before pausing and continuing, "Well, usually" he finished and she bit her lip, "Usually?!" she said, closing her eyes as she heard the door open before opening them when the voice spoke. Immediately, she pulled herself to her knees and slid into the corner of the hard cot. Then, she tried to make herself as small as possible. "You shouldn't be here." she heard him snap, and this scared her even more, causing her eyes to well up, her body now trembling totally in fear.

Still, 'Mac' seemed protective for some reason. Letting out the breath she had been holding unnoticably when he left she continued to shake. Finally, she got the guts to ask, "What are they going to do to me...." a few tears sliding down her face as she hid the rest of her body in his jacket.

((o.o I'm trying here. Totally trying. -is failing-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:16 pm

((Nooo, you're doing great! Very Happy ))

"You read about the girl I killed the other day." Mitch explained with a shrug, "She was one of them mutes. But of course, her folks didn't pay up. Pity."
He did not sound sorry.
"As for what they're going to do to you..."
Mitch heard some sympathy enter his voice, and he honestly wished he could have kicked himself at that moment. What was it about this girl that brought out the soft side in him...?
"I can't answer that. It's up to them..." He trailed off, then paused a moment. "But you are a pretty girl, aren't you...?" He commented thoughtfully, "I may just lay claim to you myself. The Macabre never was good at sharing." He flashed a wink - and in that moment, he realised that he had made a decision completely without his own consent.
He was going to protect this girl. He didn't have a clue why, but he didn't want anything to happen to her...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Ria gently nodded her head, wipping away a few of the tears from her eyes as she sat there. She didn't know if she should be happy that he would 'lay claim' on her, or be worried. She gulped once, her bangs falling over her right eye as she sat there quietly, still trembling. This was her time to speak, she had to use it right? Biting her lip she thought. It sounded like they had done this plenty of times before, meaning they had a pattern. Right? They had to at least know what some of the other members were capable of. "What... what do they usually do..." she choked out, holding her waist quietly, feeling sick from the alcohol now, but not wanting to wretch with him right infront of her. She held her stomach, her face falling a tad bit pale as she pulled her knees up to her chest, keeping his jacket wrapped tightly around her body.

((xD It feels weird writing this out. LOL))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm

"You're determined to make me say it, aren't you?" Mitch asked with a sigh, rolling his eyes. It shouldn't be difficult, but again, something about the way Ria looked at him made him regress...
"Some of 'em are really into sex games. Others just like beating the crap out of anything that breathes. Some, like me, are the more artistic type, and enjoy coming up with creative ways to torture and kill their victims." He shrugged vaguely, "They don't call me The Macabre for nothing." He smirked slightly, then yawned and sat back in his chair.
"Anyway, we're gangsters, Honey. We all have our preferences... And those tend to change, depending on how stoned we are." He glanced toward her, and considered her thoughtfully for a moment.
"I've probably told you too much, but you ask the right questions... We might have to kill you, now."
That's more like it. Mitch praised himself silently, Toy with your prey.
He was curious... Curious as to whether or not Ria would take him seriously.
It was strange, but to him it seemed that perhaps she trusted him just a little...
Wise, Ria. Choosing the evil you know over that which you don't...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Ria shuddered, her suspicions now confirmed as she sat there, curling up tighter. "I... I was hoping it wouldn't have turned out true...." she whispered, her whole body shaking now as fear clenched up her throat and her head started to pound, whether it was a side effect of the drug which had put her out, or the alcohol which she had drank. Allowing her mind to wander for a second she watched him carefully, taking in his face and pausing. He really did seem familiar. Much like the person that had left the richer circle, unsure of what had caused him to leave no one could answer. But. He had left around the time the gang became known. It was just his name. She couldn't pin that boy's name for the life of her. "You ask the right questions... We might have to kill you, now." he said, this joke in his voice, as if he were trying to mess with her. Possibly, because she wasn't feeling well, or maybe because she felt like she had known this boy before he became the 'Macarbe' (Not totally sure if spelled right. xDD), she wasn't too thrown by it. "I know this might sound strange. But.... I'm almost certain I knew you once... before the gang became known. And that part of me is telling me you wouldn't want to kill me, though it is possible for it to happen. I can see that it is very possible...." she said, her eyes not showing as much fear as they had in the beginning. If her suspicions were correct, she did have a history with him, and that part of him, no matter how small it was, seemed to have a grasp on him. A very tight grasp.

((o.o How does that work?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 pm

((How does what work? Razz ))

Mitch was taken aback by Ria's words, and it showed. Yet again, he could have kicked himself...
She felt that same recognition that he did - but from where did they know each other...? Since he had forsaken his old life, Mitch had never looked back, for fear that he would soften and lose face. It had been the right decision - for that was exactly what he was doing right now... And if the gang knew - if Vince ever found out... 'The Macabre' would be no more.
He considered Ria thoughtfully for a while, then seemed to come to a silent conclusion.
"You're interesting." He said finally, "I think I'll keep you to myself after all."
Of course, what he didn't mention was that he would have one Hell of a fight on his hands if he was to get this right.
Ria's arrival had been long anticipated by everybody in the gang. She was their 'crown jewel', per say... Everybody wanted a go.
But thankfully, Mitch's greed was a sin that would earn him respect if he was able to defend it.
He glanced absentmindedly toward his watch.
"Time's up." He said, "Which means that from now on I'll be speaking only to read. Any last questions?"
He stood, book in hand, and gazed down at Ria.
Funny... He didn't feel quite as intimidating as usual. He wasn't trying to scare her...
It must seem strange to her. The notorious Macabre, seemingly gentle as a lamb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 pm

((I meant. Does it work with any plan you might have had? xD I had to make sure she had her 'fiesty' side. LOL))

Ria paused, blinking as she looked up at him, a tiny smirk reaching her face. "You look shocked? Do you recognize me also? Or have I been hallucinating. Not sure if what you drugged me with is out of my system afterall." she said, cocking her eyebrow slightly, still clinging tightly to his jacket. Yes, she was beginning to feel a tad bit more comfortable in this cell. She was still scared to death, but she wasn't choking on the fear anymore. "May I please keep the jacket?" she said, looking up at him her eyes wide like a deer, as she allowed the full extent of her fear to show in them, wrapping the coat tightly around her, and biting her lip.

((xD I'm liking the fiesty Ria. Of course, the fight is going to take a while, and she will get raped quite a few times before he finally wins, correct? xD Because that is her past... is being raped while being kidnapped))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

((Aaaah. XD ))

Mitch shrugged nonchalantly. "You seem familiar." He said simply, "So by some stroke of dumb luck, you've seen the best of me. Don't get used to it."
He turned for the door - but just as he was about to leave, Ria's voice called him back.
As she wrapped his coat around her shoulders, Mitch had to fight a desire to laugh.
She was playing him... Playing him like a well tuned instrument. He had been right - she sure was an interesting one...
"Keep it." He replied, "But remember, if anybody in this f***ed up gang hears tell that The Macabre is going soft, it'll be my head served up on a silver platter. And without me, there'll be nobody to keep the rest of these dogs off of you."
He offered a challenging smirk, then flashed one final wink and opened the door, stepping outside into the dingy passageway. He couldn't believe he was actually going to do this... And what was more, Ria seemed to know.
I'm going to get you out of here. He promised silently, Whatever it may take.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Ria nodded her head. She had been right, they did have some sort of past. As she watched him leave the room she felt satisfied. She didn't have to worry as much, at least she didn't think she would have to. As he shut the door she curled up in the corner on her side, keeping his jacket draped tightly over her shoulder. She would be sure to keep her mouth shut. If anyone asked, he really did scare her, as he should. Afterall, he had killed so many people in cold blood. But, silently, she would keep in the back of her mind, a far back corner of her mind, that he knew her. And that part of him didn't want her dead. And hopefully, that that one part, would push him to getting her out of her alive, no matter what it took.

Though, instead of sleeping, she jerked herself off of the cot, heading over to the bucket in the corner and puking her guts out. The alcohol had messed up her system. She never should have accepted it. And currently, she was very glad that she had yanked her hair up into a bun before going downstairs, so that none of the strands mixed with her puke. Silently, with her stomach now protesting in pain with each movement she crawled back to the cot and layed on her side, immediatly falling asleep, now exhausted.

((xD Now what? LOL))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

((I'll time skip. Razz ))

That night, Mitch announced his plan to keep Ria for himself. Naturally, it was met by many objections. Some mocking, some angry, some playful, and some respectful. Gangsters were weird.
But as it were, nobody tried anything that first night. Mitch knew, because he had kept watch outside the door the entire time.

The next day, when Mitch entered Ria's room, he did not so much as look at her. His job was to read, and to read only... So that was what he did.
Flicking through the pages of 'Grimm's Fairytales', Mitch stopped at chapter 16: The story 'Rapunzel'.
As good a story as any. He thought with a shrug, They're all lame and pathetic.
And with that, he flipped the book open, and began to read.
"There were once a man and a woman who had long in vain wished for a child..."
He went on, and each word that left his lips seemed to fall like sand through an hourglass - counting down the time before Ria's life would draw to a close.

((Grimms' Fairy Tales - Rapunzel ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

((Sounds good. ;3))

As Mac sat down Ria shifted herself fully awake. Gently, she pushed her way into a sitting position, draping his jacket around her shoulders instead of her whole body. He had been serious when he had said that he wouldn't be speaking to her other than words that were in that book. He wouldn't even look at her. Part of her felt her heart drop. What if he had just been playing back with her like a toy as he had done with all of her victims? Yes, he had probably done that. But, still, no one had come in and bothered her from the night before. So that had to be reassuring. When he finished she looked over towards him, "I know you aren't supposed to talk to me... but is looking me in the eyes so wrong?" she whispered, her jaw clenching slightly. She needed to see his eyes. To see if he was joking with her. Then, otherwise she could slowly allow herself to accept the fact that she would die. Of course, if he wasn't joking, then she might be able to keep herself this strong for some time. Of course, she was trying to be normal, but without much food in her stomach it was becoming hard, ecspecially since she had wretched all of her food out the night before.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Mac heard Ria's words, but still did not look at her. If he gave her any sort of special treatment, any at all, it could give him away... His lips tightened, and finally, he glanced up at Ria, eyes blazing. Stupid girl.
Stupid girl, with her clenched jaw and fierce expression. Stupid girl, with her fearless tone.
It seemed to him that she was challenging him... No, even worse. She was daring him, taunting him, like a mouse running over the paws of a cat. Part of him vowed to ensure her safety, but another part desperately wanted to make her suffer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Ria shrunk back immediately, his eyes showed absolutely no peacefulness. They showed no hint that he might care, that he would try and ensure her safety. Immediately, she bit her lip, blinking once. "I'm sorry I said anything..." she whispered, feeling her hands shaking as she rested them on her lap. Curling her knees up against her chest she closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the wall. There was no way out of here. She might as well just give in now, and remind herself that she might not make this out of here alive. Her whole body continued to shake, not knowing what was going to happen now. The room still reaked with the stench from her puking as no one had wanted to remove the bucket and replace it. And this only ruined her confidence even more. Why did she have to spill her drink on his coat.

((xD Nice way to make her flip out.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 am

((Hehe! Razz

Sorry I forgot to tell you I was leaving. Sad I just suddenly went out like a light. XD ))

Mitch felt a grim satisfaction at seeing the hopelessness enter Ria's face. That was more like it... That was what the Macabre expected from one of his victims.
But not Ria. Ria was different.
He glanced down toward the book again, flipping quickly through the pages. And finally, he found something he could use.

((I originally planned to quote from the actual fairytale for this, but there just aren't enough quotable lines. XD So, I'm just going to pretend I nicked this line from the book. Wink Haha! ))

Without altering his calm storyteller's voice in the slightest, Mitch read aloud, "And then the prince vowed to himself that he would not rest until Rapunzel was free." With that, he flipped the book closed - and promptly left the room, without so much as glancing at Ria.
It was strange... The thrill of doing good under the eyes of evil, was almost more intense than that of doing evil under the eyes of good...
Why? Well because it was more risky, of course. And more dangerous...
He found a satisfied smirk playing at his lips as he sauntered along the cracking concrete corridor of the old hospital.

Some time later, Greg entered Ria's room. He eyed her with a mixture of longing and apprehension - but his loyalty (Or was it fear?) to Mitch overcame his lust, and he stayed away from the girl.
Ignoring her completely, Greg dragged out the bucket of puke, replacing it with a new bucket. He vanished for a while then, and returned not long later with a plate sloppy, cold mince and lumpy mashed potato. He set it down on the ground with a cup and a beaker of water beside it, then turned to leave.

The door was locked once more, and nobody else entered the room that day. Although, had Ria looked under the lid of the bottle of water, she'd have found a cleverly disguised note wedged in there.

This note read the following:

'I will get you out of here. And I will protect you as best I can while you are here - but I can't promise anything.
I'll probably be killed, but I figure it's worth a try.
I didn't forget you after all, Ria...
-Mitch

PS. I left my lighter under the seat of the chair. Burn this note after reading it.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 am

Ria allowed her body to curl up tightly in the corner, his jacket still her only form of warmth. When he spoke the last line she cocked her head slightly, unsure if it was supposed to mean anything to her or not. Deciding that it didnt she closed her eyes, managing to fall asleep for a few hours.

She awoke, a few tears streaming down her face, to a clashing noise as one of the gang members dropped a clean bucket down in the corner of her room. She bolted into a sitting position, looking at who it was before crawling back into the corner of her cot as she had done the first time and trying to be as small as possible. When he left the tray of food on the floor Ria carefully pulled herself off of the bed and crawled, once again, towards it. She could see the camera out of the corner of her eye and she sat with her back facing it blocking part of the tray. She fumbled around with the fork and knife until she could cut the hard mince meat and cautiously ate the mashed potatoes. Nothing about the meal was appeasing other than the fact that it brought food into her stomach. Hating the taste she grasped the water bottle, uncorking the lid and noticing some paper folded into the cap in an odd manner. Silently, she picked it out and unfolded it. Reading it once tears welled up in her eyes. So, she should try and stay strong. He just couldnt show her any different treatment. Sighing once she reread it before tearing out the last line "I didnt forget you afterall Ria..." and she placed it delicately in one of his pockets as a reminder that she had seen the note. But when she placed ir in there she acted as if she were meerly pulling the jacket tighter around her. She folded up the rest of the note and then stood up, going around the room as if she were inspecting it. Tears still rolled down her cheeks but it looked like it was more out of fear then anything. When he got to his stool, it was luckily under the camera so you couldnt see what she was doing. And then she grasped the lighter and set the tiny piece of paper aflame before curling back up in her 'bed' and forcing herself to go back to sleep. His name was Mitch. Yes. She had known a Mitch back then. And at the moment it all clicked she started to feel a bit safer.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 am

When Mitch arrived at Ria's room the next day, Krusher was tagging along.
"But I just don' understand why-" Krusher was saying, his voice thick with frustrated incredulity.
"I told you, Kurt!" Mitch retorted angrily, stepping into the room, and blocking the doorway as he wheeled around to face the larger boy, "Because this one's mine! We all got our pref'rences, so give it a rest, man."
"Yeah, but she's everybody's preference..." Kurt grumbled - though he made no more objections, for at that moment, Mitch slammed the door in his face - then walked over to his seat in the corner and sat down.
He sported a fresh cut on one cheekbone, and a faint blue bruise around his eye which left it slightly swollen. Not quite a black eye, but close enough. These injuries were, of course, from fighting for his sole possession of Ria. So far, no big problems had cropped up - but now that Krusher was showing interest, Mitch was worried. He had never been able to beat Kurt in a fistfight, and he never would... The guy was 120kgs of pure brute force.

Shaking off his doubts, Mitch flipped the book open - and began to read.
From time to time his eyes darted toward Ria - curiously studying her face. He wondered if she had received his note... And he also wondered if anything had happened to her the previous night that he didn't know about. He had been sure that she was safe - but The Wicken were sneaky... One could never be too sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:33 am

When Ria saw him her eyes lit up, allowing herself to push closer to the corner cot and wrap up tighter in the jacket to keep warm as a gust of cold air had blown in. But upon further inspection, he hadnt been lieing. He could get killed for this. Biting her lip she wanted to find a way to make sure he knew she had gotten the note but not totally sure of how she meerly sat there, unmoving the fear obvious in the way her face was set but the trust shining lightly in her wet eyes. Tears had left marks along her cheeks that wouldnt go away and she could still feel her body trembling with each word he spoke. Blinking a few times, as he finished up with his story she lay back down curling up in am even tighter ball.

((Going to camp. Might be back after 9:30pm your time. Sorry))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

((Naaaw Sad ))

When Mitch met Ria's eye for a moment, he could see in her expression that she trusted him. Obviously, she had received his note.
The thought shifted his lips slightly toward a smile as he read the final line, then flipped the book shut - his half hour coming to a close.
Without another word, he left the room.

That night, Mitch's fears became reality. He was confronted by Krusher, and no amount of talk could solve the situation. Krusher wanted Ria - and he was used to getting what he wanted...
Unfortunately, so was Mitch - and that was how the fight broke out.
Unfortunately for Mitch, both he and Krusher were unarmed - so although he fought with a spitting fury, he was easily overpowered by Kurt's power and bulk.
A heavy fist collided with the side of his head, then another, and just as Mitch was starting to feel dizzy, Kurt slammed him backwards into the wall.
His head split open - and for a moment he saw stars, and felt a white-hot pain course through him. Then consciousness left him, and he crumpled into a limp heap on the floor.

The next day, Mitch did not appear to read to Ria. Instead, it was Krusher who entered.
"Yo." He greeted the girl, a greedy expression in his piggy eyes. "Mac couldn't make it today, so I'm here in his place."
He flipped open his own copy of Grimms' Fairy Tales, paged through it briefly, then scoffed and cast it aside. "I ain't readin' this crap. I c'n think o' plenty o' things I'd rather be doin'..." He laughed cruelly, and shrugged off his oversize T-shirt, revealing a massive tattoo-marked chest.
"Lose the clothes, Ria." He ordered tauntingly, his cruel voice making her name an insult.
"Ya ain't gonna hurt so bad if you don' resist."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

((I have physical therapy. Wont be back till later.))

Ria froze as she heard the door creak open and she crawled back to the farthest corner of the cot in an attempt to shrink, as she always did. But, when he threw the book aside she froze. What? Please no! she thought shrieking in her head. Biting her lip she shook her cranium slightly tears welling back up in her eyes. "lose the clothes, Ria" he seemed to bark and she trembled holing up even more and squeezing her eyes shut as she hid behind Mitchs jacket. ya aint gonna hurt so bad if you dont resist" he continued. Rias body shook as she slowly wiggled her way out of her dress, keeping Mitchs jacket wrapped around her. "Please. Dont..." she whispered her voice shaking and fear completely taking her over. Where was Mitch? For goodness sake. Where was he? "just. Please dont..." she whispered knowing what he was wanting. This was great. Absolutely great. Bye bye virginity thanks to a gang member. She gulped, ducking her head and closing her eyes prepared for the worst.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Krusher guffawed cruelly at Ria's pathetic pleas, and after she had slipped off her dress, he lumbered eagerly over to her, his fat, sweaty little fingers reaching for her face, trailing down her neck...
"Kurt... Stop..." Came a weak, yet furious voice from the doorway. Krusher spun around, nearly spitting with fury at the sound of his name. But when he saw Mitch, he was so shocked that he forgot to be angry.
Mitch's short hair was crimson with dried blood, his face was battered and bruised - and with the blood dripping sickeningly from his chin, Mitch looked more like a zombie snatched straight out of a horror movie than anything else.
In his hand, he held a gun. And though his fingers were slick from blood, and his entire arm shook - he pointed it at Kurt.
"Yo, Mac, man, it's one chick... Let it go, dude..." Kurt said in a calming voice, raising his hands and taking a step back.
"She's mine." Mitch hissed furiously in response, spitting out a mouthful of blood. "Nobody takes what's mine."
"Why the Hell're you protectin' her, Mac?!"
"I'm protecting my honour!" Mitch's voice rose now, and he fired a warning shot. With a flash of gunpowder, the bullet exploded into the opposite wall, leaving an ugly crater in the cement.
"Go, Kurt, or I swear I'll kill you."
"But you ain't in any form to enjoy 'er now anyway! Just for tonight, let me-"
"NOW, Kurt!"
Krusher raised his hands in surrender, then crept nervously past Mac, and out into the corridor - leaving the trembling, bleeding and barely-conscious Mitch to close the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

I
Ria wanted to scream, but instead bit her lip to keep herself from doing so as his fingers trailed down her neck. She closed her eyes, clinging even tighter to the jacket, as if it could somehow save her. At the sound of another voice she pulled back from his touch, hearing the sound of Kurt spinning around. "Yo, Mac, man, it's one chick... Let it go, dude..." Kurt said to her and this caused her whole body to shake. Wincing she opened her eyes quietly and flinging her hand up to her mouth when she saw Mitch in the horrible state he was in. What had he gone through? He looked.... dead for a lack of better words. Then, the shot of the gun rang out and she screamed, unable to hold it back, dropping her head for a few seconds. When she could still feel everything she slowly raised her head, taking in the site of the bullet hole in the wall. Tears streaming down her face she stayed where she was as Kurt rushed out the door. She was honestly scared to move, after all Mitch did have a gun in his hands and he had just shot it. He could always turn on her. Her breaths shaky she pulled her knees up to her chest, keeping her back against the wall, the coat hiding everything it should as she stared at Mitch, nothing but fear in her eyes.

((mitch should have to rape her because he knows that kurt is gonna watch them on the camera. -Evil snicker-))

((im so horrible to my characters i know.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 am

((Stop ruining the surprises!! XD I already had that twist planned. *Rolls eyes* Wink But I'm saving it for later, when she trusts him more, so it's a bigger betrayal. More dramatic. Wink ))

Mitch leaned heavily against the door, breathing heavily. He had let his arm drop limply back to his side now, since he barely had the strength to hold it up. And with blood trickling down his fingers, the gun soon slipped from his slack grip and clattered to the floor.
He took a slow, deep breath, then spat out a mouthful of blood before looking up at Ria - not that it was easy to see with his vision shaking as it was.
"Kurt is supposed to be monitoring the security footage tonight." He wheezed weakly - pausing every so often to catch his breath.
His weak legs had begun to buckle, and without even realising it, he was gradually sliding down the wall. "So we have a few minutes... To talk." He finished painfully - wincing slightly before finally letting himself sit down on the ground. He hated showing weakness, but he could hardly help it in the state he was in.
Still... He felt so vulnerable... It infuriated him.
"I've been working on the plan I mentioned before." He explained, choosing his words carefully just in case somebody was listening. "Not making much headway so far." He gave a humourless chuckle, then winced. That hurt...
"And people are starting to get suspicious of me already. It's gonna be harder than I thought." He fell silent, focusing on breathing deeply for a while, and trying to shut out the pain.
Head wounds had a tendency to bleed a lot. Although Mitch had always known this, the fact had never quite registered until he saw for himself...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 am

((-Snorts- okay then. Razz))

Ria slowly nodded his head as he spoke gently reaching out from behind the jacket and slipping into the dress again a bit awkwardly as shs tried to keep the jacket in front od her the whole time. As he slid down the wall she gulped, a bit uneasy on her feet but slowly climbing up, and slipping over towards him. "God. Im so sorry Mitch. Please. Just dont die on me...." she whispered as she tried to think of something to use to wrap his head. Taking in a shaky breath she blinked quite a few times trying not to faint before him because part of her knew he was in no state to help her out. "I dont care when it happens. Okay. Just. Dont.... Die. Please... Just dont die..." she whimpered having no clue what to do since his jackets material was too thick to be ripped and her dress already short as it was. Silently, she blinked wondering why her vision was blurring to see she was crying and immediately wipped them away.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 am

"F***, Ria!" Mitch exclaimed incredulously as she approached him. "Don't come over here, for Goodness sake! You're supposed to be terrified of me." He glared irritably at the sight of her tears - though he was secretly quite touched. Still, what he'd said was true. She should not be concerned for him. Although, he could understand her panic - seeing as he was her one-way ticket out of this Hellhole...
"Geez, get a grip..." He muttered frustratedly. "I'm The Macabre, for f***'s sake. I don't die from something like this. I'm just a bit concussed..." He winced, then dragged himself into a standing position again - with some difficulty, of course.
"I'd better go. Kurt might get back to his post soon."

((I'm serious! Razz

How long are you on for? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

((Im not tired. So 4 hours. Then i gotta leave for camp.))

Ria winced as he cussed her out. Nodding her head she slid up in a haste already feeling queezy. The scent of his blood filled her nostrils as she turned around going pale before slipping back into the bed. Ria sniffed once sitting up for a second before the full effect of the blood began to take in on her. It was just too much. "I... Cant do this..." she whispered everything about her pale as she sat there before she teetered over, fainting onto her side. Her eyes fell shut, the last of the tears sliding down her cheek. She had just wanted to help. He had snapped. But of course for a good reason. Afterall if they were already getting suspicious she hadnt had helped that matter. But those were her last thoughts before unconciousness fully hit.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next