Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 13 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

((Awww mann! -.-))

Ria felt her heart-rate spike and she leaned into the kiss, a few tears of happiness sliding down her cheeks. "You... you're here..." she said, a tiny smile reaching her lips. With that she stood up, her heart still aching but a bit more content now as she pulled herself to the bed and lie down. "Night, Bruce..." she whispered. Phillip, now insanely happy that she believed him jumped up and down, before locking the door on his way out and slid into his own bed.

Lacey stood over Bruce's body, rolling her eyes and gently prodding at him with her foot. "I told you if you pushed too hard you'd black out. But, no one believes the dead rock-star." she said with a tinge of sarcasm before floating off and sleeping on-top of Phillip's dresser, waiting for Bruce to wake his idiotic self up.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 13 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

(( Razz ))

When Bruce felt a dull prodding, he began to stir, and a few minutes later he came around - grogglily taking in his surroundings. It was still such a strange sensation not to have a physical body... Just to 'be' without really being there.
He drifted mindlessly over to Ria's bedside, and let himself sink down beside her - lying next to her on bed - only taking up absolutely no space, since he was of no substance. He managed to squeeze her hand one last time - and then he watched her as she drifted off to sleep.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

((We need the new character missy! o.o))

Ria sighed, rolling over as she felt him squeeze her hand so that she was 'facing' him. She wanted to curl up against him so bad. And it got to a point where she just allowed her own body to curl up slipping deeper into sleep and her mind placing him beside her, holding her tightly to him and never letting her go. And she wished, at that point that he was still here, and that something like this could have actually happened.

((Oh God. I'm tearing up again. -wipes away tears-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 pm

((Silly. XD *Pokes* Too lazy to come up with a character description... You'll have to take Ria out somewhere she can meet him. I'll just wing it from there. Smile

Bronze is lying first after the dressage, by 0,6 of a penalty. XD Haha! The cross country course is predominantly easy, with a few real challenges here and there. I can't afford to be even a second over the time if I want to hold my lead, so I'm going to have to really gun it... And I can't afford any stops either, naturally. Hope the Tank will be psyched!!! Wink
Choc spazzed in her dressage and came 3rd last. :/ Brat. She had the most amazing showjumping course though, and I think she'll climb a few places in the XC tomorrow. Smile Challenging course for her level, but perfect for her! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 pm

((Congrats. Mkay. Ill try))

Rja woke up the next morning, believing everything that had happened the night before to be a dream. Other than the fact that he was dead. Quietly, she picked up her phone and dialed Bruces number so she could hear his voice one more time before slipping into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and heading to the local coffee shop so she could get her morning fix of caffeine.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Sam Riley was just an ordinary boy. At least, he would have been if he hadn't been born with a damaged heart valve. Before he was even born, Sam's doctors predicted that he would not live to see his 18th year. Little did they knew that a boy around Sam's age would die before he did, leaving behind a perfect-quality heart for Sam - and with it, opportunity for a whole new life. Sam was a kindhearted and good-looking boy. A gentleman, and a charmer - he was always everybody's favourite. The sort of guy that everybody seems to like, and even though he's popular, nobody hates him for it - because it's just so clear he deserves it with his sweet personality.

Naturally, all his friends and family had been delighted to hear about his new heart, but Sam was feeling discontented. Since the surgery, he had felt like something was missing. He felt an inexplicable yearning... For somebody. The trouble was, he didn't know who.

Until, that is, he saw her in a coffee shop one morning. He didn't know how, and he didn't know why - but upon seeing her, his knew heart skipped a beat. At that moment, he realised he had no say in the matter... He was inexplicably, yet irrevocably in love with this girl. This stanger...

Taking a deep breath, he brushed his thick blonde fringe out of his eyes and approached the girl. "Hi...." He greeted her nervously, "Mind if I sit down and have a coffee with you...?" He scratched his head doubtfully, then added, "I'll pay..."

((Bed))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:15 pm

(Everyone is leaving me :O))

Ria looked up at the young boy, stopping her twiddling with the straw from her order at the booth she was sitting at. He seemed young, different, someone Maggie would jump at and shove her towards. Gently, she bobbed her haed, her hair swishing slightly with her motion. "Um. Yea its fine. And you dont have to pay for me. Its fine..." she said, her voice not really her own because of all of the crying last night. It didnt make sense though, as she had no clue why someone would want to sit with her if they didnt even know her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Sam smiled gratefully, and sat down opposite Ria, waving over the waiter, and ordering two coffees. "I know you said I didn't have to pay, but it would just feel weird if I didn't..." He explained with a slightly nervous laugh. It was strange... He'd never felt this way before. He was so desperate for this girl to like him that he was struggling to be himself around her.
"Um..." He mumbled nervously, "This is going to sound weird, but... Have I met you before? I don't know, just... Something about you seems so familiar."
He studied her closely, his pale blue eyes bright and searching.

Meanwhile, Bruce looked on from his invisible post with some suspicion. He wasn't liking this one bit...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Ria sighed, giving him a tiny reassuring smile at his nervous laugh. "No. It's fine really. I don't mind paying." she said before shifting her weight in her chair and then looking around the cafe for a few moments after the waitress went off. To his next question she thought for a minute before looking back towards him, her bangs edging into her eyes. "No. I don't believe we have. I'm Ria, you might be..." she said as the waitress came back with Ria's usual frappucino and then a normal coffee for the boy. Ria pulled out a ten, 3 dollars over her coffee's price before giving it to the waitress, "Keep the change Bria, you need it more than I do." Ria said with a tiny grin. Bria thanked her, then gave her a quick hug. "I'm so sorry 'bout Bruce dear. Remember, I'm here if you need to talk..." Then, she glanced at the boy, waiting on his part of the coffee.

Lacey floated beside Bruce with a smug look. "What? He has your heart, hunnie. It was bound to happen." she said, ruffling Bruce's hair and then falling silent.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Sam scratched his head in confusion, feeling frighteningly overwhelmed. Everything was just so confusing... So unnatural.
When the waitress came over, he handed her the money absentmindedly, then considered Ria through thoughtful eyes as the name 'Bruce' was mentioned.
"Did you lose somebody recently?" He asked gently, watching Ria with a warm, sympathetic gaze. He had lost his father just a couple of years back. Heart problems had always run in his family... Sam had been the lucky one.

Bruce frowned, and jerked his head away from Lacey. "Don't say that like it's okay." He growled, "A heart is just an organ. I still have my soul... This wasn't supposed to happen." He clenched his jaw angrily, and looked away - unable to bear the sight.
"I want her to be happy..." He moaned in a pained voice, "But I don't want her to be happy with somebody else. I just don't know what to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Ria nodded her head lightly, looking down at the table and holding back the tears. "I... Um... My boyfriend was murdered in front of me but two days ago..." she said her voice choked as she took a couple of seconds to collect herself, taking in a deep breath and then looking back up at him the sadness in her eyes. "But, I never got your name..." she said trying to stay off of the topic.

Lacey laughed. "Oh you are so adorable!" she said before giggling. "You eant her to be happy, it will have to be with other people. Otherwise, she wont be happy, and she wont make it. She wont forget you though. I mean. Look. She was trying so hard to keep herself from crying, and something tells me she will always be that way." lacey laughed again, "come on snuggle-bum. I bet you nothingll happen soon, at least that Ria enjoys." she said before elbowing him in the ribs, entertained to the fullest by this whole situation.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 am

"I-I'm sorry..." Sam mumbled, eyes widening slightly in shock.
How awful... He thought to himself, swallowing thickly, Poor Ria must be distraught...
He shuddered slightly, then decided to jump at her next question, since the topic of this 'Bruce' seemed to upset her greatly.
"My name's Sam." He answered conversationally, seeming to babble slightly - since he was feeling considerably more awkward now after hearing about Ria's boyfriend. He wished he could comfort her... But how could he, really? He was just a stranger.
A stranger that loves her. He reminded himself with strained incredulity. The situation made no sense...
"Yeah..." He went on vaguely, "Just Sam - not Samuel or anything... Just Sam. It's kinda weird having a three letter name... Made pre-school a breeze, though." He laughed half-heartedly, then returned his attention to Ria, "So, is Ria short for something, or...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 am

Bruce flashed Lacey a withering look. He hated this girl. Truly hated her.
"I know that, thank you." He said sharply, a distinct edge to his voice. "I know that I have to let her go. I have no choice... But even if I did, I wouldn't hold her back just to make me happy. I'm selfish, but not that selfish...
It doesn't make it any easier, though. Especially since I know she still loves me... And here's this bastard putting the moves on her even when she's clearly not over me, yet!"
Bruce released an angry growl, then added, "Look at his smug, flirty little face. Filth." He glared into Sam's warm, friendly expression with a fiery passion.
Obviously, he was determined to hate this boy, no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 am

((-Yawns- Im probably gunna attempt to go back to bed. Considering how i stayed up till 3:30 - thays 10:30 your time.))

Ria shrugged in response to his apology before twirling her straw inbetween her fingers. His name was Sam. And then he just kept talking. Thank goodness he kept talking. She listened in to what he said and tried to block out the images of Bruce bleeding out infront of her eyes. "Yes. That can be very helpful," she said, forcing herself to engage instead of slipping into the memory. "Maricia. My parents named me Maricia, but Ria always stuck much better." she said, managing a weak smile.

Lacey laughed, "Bruce. She has to see the world. Even the guys that think she is as beautiful and amazing as you did. Calm down. And he actually is relatively hott, my darling." she said before patting his head with a smug grin on her face. "Ria will never fully be over you. So honestly, that of which you are saying wont work"
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 am

"Ah, Maricia, I see." Sam replied with a smile, "Well, I must say, I think Ria suits you better." He twiddled his thumbs absentmindedly, glancing nervously over his shoulder every now and then.
He could swear he felt like somebody was watching him...
"Is it cold in here...?" He asked vaguely, glancing toward Ria and rubbing goosebumps from his arms as a chill scuttled unbidden down his spine.

"I KNOW!" Bruce raged, wheeling around to face Lacey, his face contorted in fury. "You just talk, Lacey - you never listen! Didn't you hear what I said? I know she has to move on. I know she has to see the world, meet new guys - WHATEVER! And I'm not going to stop her, I already said I wasn't! All I said is that this isn't going to be easy on me. On me!" He hammered his fist against his chest to emphasize his point - though found that the gesture did little to calm him when it brought no physical sensation. He didn't have a body any more, after all..
"I don't need to hear how 'hot' he is, and I damn sure don't want your opinion. How dare you tell me to calm down! Just because you could never experience love." Bruce heard the cruel sneer in his voice, but he couldn't help himself - he was just too angry. "Honestly, Lacey, you must've been one unhappy girl when you were alive. Frankly, I've never met such a tactless, insensitive, coldhearted witch before. Now why don't you just leave me the Hell alone, huh? This is hard enough on me without you rubbing everything in my face!"

((*Feeling under-motivated* o_0 If this RP doesn't get interesting again soon, I'm scared I'm going to give up. D: I've got nothing. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

Ria nodded quietly, to the statement about her name. But, when he asked if it was cold she cocked a confused eyebrow at him. "No. Not really..." she replied before sipping at her drink again. Her eyes caught sight of the time and she realized her mom might be mad so she said, "i must leave. Im sorry. My mom wanted me back home like ten minutes ago...". She said before adding, "g'bye" and then slipping out of the shop.
But, as she pulled out of the parking lot a car rammed hers in the drivers side, going over fifty miles an hour sending glass into her face and her car to almost rlipped over. She was trapped.

Lacey pulled back as he got mad at her. "Geesh. Sorry. I was just going to add, though, that you can slip into others peoples minds and control them, as long as you can think like them. Shouldnt be too hard for you to play Sam and go help Ria." she said before pausing, "but... Fyi. Yea. I havent felt love. Because ever since I was 14 I was on tour and my manager didnt let me near anyone, so that i didnt run off and leave..." she said, a tinge of sadness in her voice before she disappeared.

((I dun know how to keep you entertained POLO my attempts NEVER WORK o.e))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 am

((I don't know. D: *Wails* I just run out of motivation quickly. I can't keep a RP going past a certain point...

I've actually got nothing left for this one.

That was an AWESOME twist idea, really, but I just don't feel like typing a response... :/ My heart just isn't in it any more. *Sighs and shakes head*

This has definitely been our best RP so far, though. Smile I got sleepless nights over it. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:24 am

((POLO -wails- you uselesss. Ughhh!!! -Has no ideas- You suck. You know that right?!
Why havent your Dreameh Rps stopped -.-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 am

((That is beyond me. o_0 Dreameh is the only person I've ever managed to RP with for a long period of time. *Facepalm* Dreameh is magical. O.o She's a witch. Or a fairy... These's no other explanation. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 am

((I think you just dun like me. O.e))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 am

(( -_- . You know I like you - I'm like this with everybody... It's just the way I am. Rolling Eyes

Let me know if you come up with another idea. Smile I'm always keen to RP with you - I just don't like pushing a RP on past its expiry date. It exhausts me. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 am

((In the one im doing with dottie my character has amnesia and has forgitten eveeything except like how to do things liek walk, drive, her vocabulary and such. -Snorts- BUT you of course probably wouldnt find it entertaining. -.- Because the almighty Polo rarely finds my ideas appeasing.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am

((... Easy on the sarcasm, Abba. Smile I don't like being guilt-tripped, and I'm already moody from lack of sleep... Please don't push me. ^_^

As a matter of fact, I think that's a wonderful idea. In fact, my Laiko character has a very similar story behind him. So, yes, I would find it very entertaining - except that I've done it a hundred times with Laiko already...

Should I try using one of my permanent characters in a RP? The problem with them is that their personalities are inflexible, so I can't force them to click with another character like I do with my temporary characters. That might be why most of our RPs fail quite soon... They only last for me when I use my developed characters, like with Dreameh - but it's difficult to find plots they can fit in to, and characters they can work with. *Ponders*

Up for a spot of brainstorming? I'd like to start a new RP tonight while I still have time, if possible. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 am

((Sorryy. Im already moody from lack of sleep.
e.e
Ria is so flexible, it isnt even funny. So lets go for it. Brainstorming here we comee))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 am

((Haha. XD We both need to sleep more, otherwise who knows what could happen... Suspect

Nah, I'd rather RP. Razz

Good good. Smile
You sure you don't want to try a new character? I do like Ria, but I know her a little too well now. XD It might be good for us to try something completely different, and see where it goes. Smile

So... The question is, do I use Laiko, Kougu, Riley, Leon or Avery? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next