Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 14 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

((Im afraid Id cause the roleplay to fail then.... O.o
-sighs- I have wanted to try a more haunted girl...
Because i have a hirse like that. She is a flirt, yet absolutely caring with some. But, she accidently killed someone in the past and he haunts her mind. Might be able to make her human... But the thing is i cant really get on a computer till like probably arounsd 3pm.. Which is ten your time...))

((butt. KIRA AND IS ROLEPLAY WAS SO ADORABLE I COULDNT SLEEP Dx))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content - Page 14 Empty Re: !! Kissed by an Angel - Polo - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

((I understand. Smile Might be worth a try, though... A haunted character is always cool - though if they're too haunted then I tend to become unsympathetic and sarcastic, and can either no longer relate to my characters (Causing a RP to die) or, if my characters feel the same way, well... You can imagine the results... Razz

*Sniff sniff* "Oh, I'm so sad... My life is over! Everything sucks... You see, there was this thing, and-"
"Boo friggin hoo. I've heard enough of your problems, now make me a sandwich."

Seeing the problem? XD *Evil cackle*

Never played with a flirty character before though. Wink That could be rather fun... Something different, you know? But it also might annoy me. O.o Have to wait and see...

Hm, that sucks. :/ Well then - help me come up with some epic ideas. XD We have two and a half hours to find a real winner. Wink

Hehe! XD Awesome! ^_^ I've had the same thing with my Dreameh RPs. Wink I do love them. And I had one adorable one with Vera once... Aaaah, gay characters. I love you Always cute. ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am

((Oh. No. She doesnt let on bout it. Itz just like this voice in her head. Occasionally shell say his name and shake her head or mumble something to herself. XD but yurrrr
DX
I dun have any ideas though.
Just. That one new character!!))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 am

((Sounds cool. Smile

Now you must just help me decide which of my characters to use with her...
And then we must brainstorm plot ideas. Because we need a plot. O.o

So, here are my characters:

Kougu: Incredibly weird, antisocial, somewhat scared of people... I can get lots of fun violent twists and things going with him, but he's very difficult to interact with. o_0

Leon: Complete asshole. XD Comes with his own awesome plot which allows me to use loads of music and stuff, which we all know I love doing in RPs. Wink I do enjoy using him, on the rare occasion that he actually works. o_0

Riley: Very shy, but kindhearted and gentle. He also has a deep, dark secret, though... *Dum dum DUM!*

Laiko: Super cheerful, bubbly and sweet - but completely clueless innocent. He's pretty much like a little child, except that he's a teenager. He aslo has his whole past, and some violent twists that can thread in... But I've been overusing him lately, because everybody likes him. :/

Who do you think I should try? I'm leaning toward Leon, but at the same time, I'm kinda wary of using him - since he seldom works... I think you would persevere, though. Maybe. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am

((Welll. Considering how ive read both of you and dreamehs rps - at least partially - I understand the basis of both Kougu and Leon. So I dun care which. -Snickers-
lol we tried a Laiko rp and that one failed. Horriblyyyy
and Riley just sounds like he wont work. Dx
at all
Music sounds like funn specially since im a singer myself. :3

-pulls hair out- Deviantart wont let me see all the lictures i wanna see o. My phone. -Is pissed off- I wanted to get a licture for the girlie. Urfghh
and i needa name for her. -Dies-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am

((Haha. XD Let's try Leon, then. Even though you'll know all my twists... *Grumbles* Wink

Start coming up with ideas. I'm going to relax for now, but I'll try be back by 10 PM when you have a PC. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am

((XD -hugs- Love you...

Butt. Butt. Help!!!! -Dies-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm

((*Scoffs* No you don't. Wink

Nah, I'm tired. XD Get thinking!!! Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm

((SO AM I.
O.e i dun have enough brain to think of anything))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14