Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 pm

((Dude, I need to learn how to type... XD))

"That's the wrong answer," Dane mused, narrowing his eyes and watching Sloan drift off Dart's back and swim around in the water. "The right answer would be, "I love you t-"
He looked around, noticing that Sloan had disappeared. Dart had turned around and was swimming back to shore, but Sloan was nowhere to be found. Eyes widening, Dane spun around on Archie's back, moments from going into 'panic' mode.
"Slo-"
His boyfriend popped up beside him, grabbing his leg to keep out of the water. Dane yelped and Archie groaned, unable to panic in the deep water himself, but his ears flicked back slightly.
"I love you too."
"Asshole." Dane groaned, although he was smirking in amusement. Trusting that Archie wouldn't bolt away and leave him, he echoed Sloan's previous motions and tied Archie's reins, scratched his neck affectionately then toppled sideways and caught himself, bobbing up and down in the water. It took Archie a few moments to notice Dane wasn't there and when he did, he turned round and tried to follow him.
"Good boy." Dane chuckled, then swam on after Sloan.

Archie paddled around for a few moments, still trying to get used to not having the ground beneath his feet, then he caught sigh of Dart grazing on the shore, and his ears pricked. He swam on in her direction then crawled back onland, shaking the water off his coat, then went after her, his muzzle stretched out in a cautious greeting. Then, after a moment he nibbled cheekily at her stomach then leapt away with a squeal - he'd obviously been picking up habits from Dart - then resulted in grazing, about a yard or so away from her.

Dane paddled over, a devious grin lighting up his face. He dived underwater, right under Sloan's stretched out body, reached up and - with a dark grin - swooped up and grabbed Sloan's backside from underneath, nipping it firmly.
Chuckling, he leapt away in the water, spitting out a mouthful of lakewater, and swept the wet hair from his brow, splashing Sloan's face playfully.
"Call me cute again, and it won't only be your back door that suffers..." He threatened cheekily, leaning back and bobbing up and down in the water.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:59 pm

((Me too, Dude. XD ))

Sloan yelped and jumped in surprise when he felt Dane pinch his butt. In his moment of shock, he vanished underwater for a second, the resurfaced with a splutter. "Oi!" He scolded, keeping himself afloat with rhythmic strokes of his arms, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"
Dane, undeterred, splashed him in the face - leaving Sloan to grumble and wipe away the stray water droplets irritably.
"Call me cute again, and it won't only be your back door that suffers..."
"Oh please, you know you love it." Sloan retorted, grinning, "Cutey, cutey, cutey." He teased, tweaking Dane's nose playfully, then swimming backwards away from him.
"It's so good to be back here again!" He said with an exhilarated laugh, throwing his head back and grinning up at the moon.
And this time, it doesn't have to end.
He watched the water ripple around him, reflecting the light of the slowly rising moon, and he found an odd contentment rapidly stealing over him.
To say that he'd been so depressed mere hours before, it amazed him how happy he was now. And all it had taken was a jolly good slap in the face to get him thinking straight...
"Come here." He said suddenly, smiling softly, and holding out his hand to Dane.
He was so happy to have Dane in his life. He couldn't believe how close he had come to screwing all of that up... Now, to make it up to himself, he was determined to be the best boyfriend to Dane that he could possibly be.
He wasn't sure how just yet, but he figured this was a pretty good start.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"Hey, asshole!" Dane snapped, bobbing on after Sloan at the 'cute' comment. "You'll pay for that tonight, matey!"
He wasn't talking about their time in the lake, either.
Having given up trying to gain his revenge in that moment, Danestopped and chortled away at Sloan's exclamation, nodding happily in agreement. It was true; technically, they could stay there for as long as they wished, and they didn't have to bother about flights or having to get up early that next morning.
Actually, come to think of it, they didn't have to anyway. Tomorrow was Dane's day off, and although he could go see Archie if he wished, he didn't have to be there at a certain time. If they wanted, they really could be there all night. If the horses could tolerate it, anyway.
He took Sloan's hand and used the momentum to pull him closer, and Dane gazed at his boyfriend with all the love and affection he could possibly feel. Droplets of the lake water trickled down Sloan's face, his long, black hair was drenched and flopped oveer his eyes in glossy, wet streaks.
Using one hand to paddle and the other to help keep Sloan up, he smiled and bobbed closer to his boyfriend, pausing right before their lips touched.
"Now who's looking cute?" He teased, pressing his fohead against Sloan's. "'Cause I'm pretty sure it isn't just me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Sloan felt Dane take his hand, and he was about to pull him closer - but Dane beat him to it. He uttered a bark of surprised laughter as he was pulled through the water, stopping inches from Dane. He tightened his grasp on his boyfriend's hand,
bowing his head as he moved in for a kiss - but it never quite came. Instead, Dane paused, bringing his forehead to rest against Sloan's.
"Now who's looking cute?" Dane teased, "Cause I'm pretty sure it isn't just me."
"Hey!" Sloan exclaimed with mock indignation, "I'm not 'cute' - I'm a sexy beast." He flipped back his hair in an arrogant fashion, and flashed a joking grin.
Still, even if he was just messing around, Sloan appreciated Dane's compliment. Hell, he appreciated just about any comment that man made, because if there was anybody who could boost Sloan's plummeted self-esteem, it was Dane.
He raked a hand through Dane's wet hair absentmindedly, and leaned in closer, bringing his lips to within inches of Dane's.
It was remarkable - no matter how many times they kissed, in that moment right before, Sloan always felt his heart skip a beat.
He had never felt this way with anybody before... He wondered if Dane realized that. If he realized just exactly how special he was...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 am

"Oh, sorry." Dane chuckled, swiping a hand through Sloan's soaking hair with his hand, causing it to stick up momentarily before flopping back over his eyes. "My bad, sexy beast."
He was aware Sloan was also messing around with Dane's hair, which fel oddly weird - since he'd not had it cut in quite a while, and now it was getting long enough to 'mess around' with, and it didn't just spike back into its previous position, either. Now, the water was causing it to stick in all directions, and his tiny fringe plastered to his brow.
In a flash, he felt Sloan's hot breath on his lips, and he could have drowned with the dizziness that overwhelmed him, then. It was a bizarre feeling; his heart fluttered helplessly in his ribcage, causing his chest to twitch, and he had to swallow to control his breathing.
Sloan did that. The asshole knew it, too.
Every time Sloan had stood there and flirted with Dane, daring him to kiss him, and Dane was forced to give in because of this feeling, like there was an attracting magnet on Sloan's lips that Dne simply couldn't fight.
Their lips drew closer.
Eventually, Dane gave in.
"I hate you." He teased with a grin, slipped his free hand around Sloan's neck and kissed him for all he was worth.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am

"Dane, wait-" Sloan began, but before he could say any more, Dane was kissing him, and he could only respond in kind. When Dane's hands slipped around his neck, he said something, but his words were muffled by Dane's lips on his.
The kiss lasted a moment longer, then Sloan had to break it - because he had sunk under the water.
It was difficult to stay afloat and kiss somebody at the same time when you only had one leg to tread water.
He let himself sink for a moment, then with a few powerful strokes of his arms, he broke the surface again, hair slicked flat to his face.
"You're going to drown me!" He scolded, poking Dane sharply in the chest, "Now c'mere so I can kiss you properly."
He flashed a devious grin, took Dane's hand, and tugged him backwards - though he let go abruptly when he felt himself start to sink again.
He needed all his limbs to stay afloat - and the fact that he hadn't any to spare for tormenting Dane annoyed him.
Hence his decision to find shallower water.
He stopped when he felt his foot touch the ground, though the water still came up to his chin.
He raised a hand above the water, and beckoned to Dane, making a 'come' gesture with his finger - one eyebrow raised flirtatiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Dane felt Sloan disappear beneath him and for a moment he honestly though Sloan was drowning. He leapt backwards, eyes wide in panic, and almost resulted in diving underwater to save his boyfriend, until he saw him bob up not too far away from him, looking only faintly annoyed.
Poor guy, he must really have had to struggle to keep his face above water and kiss Dane at the same time.
Smiling fondly, Dane was about to happily follow Sloan across the water like a lost puppy, but he soon realised he didn't have much choice when his hand was grabbed and he was yanked backwards towards the shore. Suddenly, instead of being a chunk of forest land and the lake stopping just before the horizon, he saw the sky - all dark and blue, lit up by crowds of shining stars and a small moon sat among them, glowing brightly in a way no star could, at least during the night. (Yeah, Dane. The Sun's a star, you noob. Razz)
The grip on his hand disappeared and Dane rolled onto his stomach, crawling on the water's surface with his arms and kicking his feet, automatically heading towards Sloan. It was a habit of his; he never liked being alone, and if there was anyone around that he was emotionally close to, he would follow them no question. Sloan's suggestive gesture just persuaded him more.
He let his feet sink down, until he was now standing virtically, and walked through the water until he was about to reach his boyfriend, grinning stupidly. He wasn't quite sure what he'd be met with, but somehow he doubted he'd get what he wanted straight away.
"Alright," He chuckled, appearing a few inches in front of Sloan. "What's the catch to this?" He swooped forward and placed his hands on Sloan's sides, holding them firmly. "Or do I have to find that out for myself?"

((Dude! Thanks for the long RP post. I am enjoying it so far. ^_^ And feel free to skip until they get home, I don't have ideas until then, so... Razz ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 pm

"Dane," Sloan said patiently, "I haven't kissed you all day. Do you really think I have the patience for 'catches'?" He flashed a grin, flung an arm around Dane, and pulled him quickly forward.
He twisted his head sideways, and met Dane's lips with a savage kiss, twisting his tongue deviously in Dane's mouth.
His grip on his boyfriend's back tightened, and his fingertips dug into Dane's warm flesh as he pulled him closer.
"Mmmm..." He mumbled, finally breaking away, "Delicious."
He shifted closer still, and raked his fingers through Dane's hair, then down the back of his neck.
He leaned forward, and kissed Dane's neck, running his hands down his boyfriend's back.
"I love you." He whispered, pulling away just an inch, so his lips brushed Dane's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Dane grunted in surprise when he was jerked forwards, and before he could find his balance in the water his lips were locked on Sloan's, and he was being kissed savegely, forcefully, and had no choice but to kiss him back. Thankfully, the water was there to hold his buckling knees, so he didn't completely sink when he felt his boyfriend's touch on him, although if they'd been on land at this point he probably would have melted to his knees, or have been forced to sit down or something because he couldn't hold it much longer.
He made a few helpless whimpers until Sloan finally pulled away, giving him chance to breath again.
He then pulled a face at Sloan's comment, tempted to try and kiss him even more savagely in revenge for saying such a thing, but his boyfriend' touch stopped him.
A soft shudder escaped through his lips when he felt hands raking through his hair and tickling the back of his neck, then the feel of lips against his neck, and hands running down the line of his spine. He clenched his jaw to keep from making any more unnecessary noises ( Suspect ) and let a straight breath leave his lungs, and he whispered in response, "Asshole." With a soft, slightly nervous chuckle, he leant in and rested his head on Sloan's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the man, sharing his body warmth in the chill of the lakewater.
"I love you too." He whispered, in perhaps a less sexual manner. It had been a while since he'd last hugged Sloan like this - Hell, in fact it hadn't been since Sloan had broken his leg over a month ago. He'd missed these moments.
He allowed his hands to stray down Sloan's back, but before they could go too far down they usually came right back up again, in more of a gentle caress.
"This is weird..." He muttered, raising his eyes to see Archie looking at him, a muzzleful of grass poking out of his mouth. "I never thought we'd be doing this with an audience."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"If you keep insulting me like that, you'll hurt my feelings." Sloan warned, grinning in amusement.
He leaned into Dane's embrace, and smiled slightly as his boyfriend murmured, "I love you too."
Dane's hands crept up and down his back, and Sloan leaned into his boyfriend's touch, feeling his cheeks go oddly hot, and a shudder ripple through him.
"This is weird... I never thought we'd be doing this with an audience."
"Oh come on." He grinned, "They don't mind."
He turned and glanced over his shoulder, to find Archie watching them meekly. Dart was still grazing, and all Sloan saw of her was her tail swishing from side to side against her muscled hindquarters.
"I'm getting cold." He complained with a sigh, dropping his forehead onto Dane's shoulder. He took a deep breath, and released it in a heavy sigh.
"Should we head back...?" He asked, sounding rather reluctant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 pm

"I don't care," Dane snorted, shaking his head at Archie, who turned away to graze again. "It's still weird."
They stayed there for a little longer, until Sloan eventually complained about being cold. Dane couldn't help but laugh at this Yeah, the water was cold, but they'd both be much colder once they got out of the lake and got back to the stables, since the breeze was picking up in the air, and he'd learned from years of stealing the stables' hose to wash himself how much colder it was minutes after being cold than it was in the moment.
Still, he didn't object.
"Alright." He agreed, pressing his cheek against Sloan's and then pecking it gently. Then he added, slightly suggestively, "This can continue when we get home."
With a wink, he turned away and swam the few metres to the shore, then crawled onto the land. Archie eyed him for a moment as he found his shirt, shiverring violently, dabbed himself dry and yanked it on.
"Y-y-you'd-d b-b-better have the h-h-heating on-n at h-h-home..." He stuttered, his pale hands fumbling around with Archie's saddle. Thankfully, the horse's coats had dried from the breeze and so he didn't have to worry about the saddle rubbing on him.
"I'm-m n-n-never g-gunna g-g-get on-n at this-s p-p-point." He mused, nodding at his trembling hands.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Sloan grinned at Dane's suggestive little comment, shaking his head in amusement. He swam to the shore, and hauled himself out, instantly starting to shiver.
"Holy crap!" He exclaimed, "I'm gonna freeze my f*cking ass off."
He whistled to Dart, and she ambled reluctantly over to him, lowering her head and flicking her ears back in disinterest.
Sloan took a handful of her mane, and balanced against her as he hopped over to the saddle.
He nearly overbalanced because he was shivering so much, but eventually he managed to get Dart's saddle girthed on.
He crooned gently to her, praising her for standing still as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head.
"I'm s-still f-freezing." Sloan moaned, shuddering - then climbing onto the rock, and scrambling onto Dart's back. ((Totally almost wrote Dane there. XD That was awkward.))
"Come on, Dane!" He urged, clucking to Dart, and sending her forward in a slow trot. "I d-don't want to lose any t-toes. Hurry UP!"
He shivered again, and trotted impatiently over to Dane.
Damn, it's f*cking cold!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 pm

((Haha! That would certainly be VERY awkward. Wink ))

Dane struggled to lift Archie's heavy saddle onto the gelding's back, since his hands had gone numb from the cold - and Archie didn't help much -but eventually, he hauled it on, not really caring whether it was too forward or back on Archie's back. He bent over (No, Sloan, not for you. XD) and grabbed for the girth, then with shaky hands he buckled it as tightly as possible.
Archie looked around when he felt his girth tightening and snorted in annoyance, then started to lick the back of Dane's neck, right where he was ticklish. Giggling squeakily, Dane shoved the gelding's mouth away. He didn't even bother using the stirrup to mount, however, because he wasn't risking injury from his foot slipping, or Archie walking away with him still unmounted, so resulted by vaulting on.
He only got so far, because when he was there, hanging by his hips, Archie turned his head. And instead of helping Dane up with his muzzle, he tried to take a nibble from his boot.
"Oi!" Dane scolded, tapping Archie's muzzle away with his foot, and swinging his leg over the saddle.
"I'm on-n, I-i-i'm on." He said once he'd adjusted his seat. "Come on, before we get frostbite." And with that he clucked Archie on into a canter towards the stables.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:49 pm

((XD Nice, Dude. Razz ))

The moment Dane sent Archie into a canter, Dart leaped forward, and Sloan just let her go. His mare bolted into the lead, shooting past Archie, and weaving lithely through the trees like a trained gaming horse.
He let her stretch on, faster and faster, and hid his face in her mane to shield it from the cold.
They clattered into the stableyard minutes later, and Sloan slipped off at the mounting block to reattach his leg.
He untacked Dart and put her away in record timing, curing the cold under his breath all the while.
When he was done, he hurried over to his Jeep, turned on the heating, and drove right up to Archie's stable to fetch Dane.
"Let's go!" He called, "It's way too f*cking cold, man! I want to get home and bury myself in blankets."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Dane would otherwise have left Archie to run as fast as he pleased, but in his freezing state he just wanted to get home. He clucked the gelding on into a fast canter until they reached the stables, literally leapt off Archie whilst he was still moving and took him to his stable. He untacked him quickly and put on his rug, checked his water, then hugged him.
It was usually just habit, but he was surprised how warm Archie was.
He could have stayed there all night...
Until, that is, he heard the Jeep right outside the stable door, and he was brought back to his senses. "I'm gunna love you and leave you, buddy." He said, turning to Arch and ruffling his forelock. "See you some time tomorrow, mate."
He hugged the gelding once more, then tore himself away and ran out of the stable, scrambling into the jeep with chattering teeth, unable to keep still.
"Forget blankets." Dane stuttered, then forced himself to calm and give into the warmth. "I'm getting my duvet, and I'm stealing yours too."
Trying for a smile, he rubbed his white hands together furiously, wiping the water from his hair.
"In fact, I right fancy a hot chocolate right now. Or some instant noodles..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 pm

((Short post, because I must sleep. XD ))

"You selfish arsehole!" Sloan shot back, "And here I was going to share my body warmth with you." He trailed his fingers flirtatiously over the back of Dane's neck and flashed a devious grin, then pressed his foot down on the accelerator, and sent the Jeep out of the stableyard, and onto the road back home.

They arrived not long later, and the moment Sloan stepped through the door, he threw a blanket at Dane, and draped one around his own shoulders, still shivering, despite the warmth of the house.
He took it upon himself to make the hot chocolate this time - and a few minutes later, he appeared carrying two steaming mugs, which he set on the coffee table - then he dashed off in a hurry to change into warmer, dry clothes.

-------

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=905

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40