Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Empty Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Sometimes heroes need a little help, they're not all perfect. He's a man with everything. And Nothing.

Tony Stark, the weapon developer and tycoon, Billionaire, and superhero. All in one. His brilliant mind, and sly smile gets him just about anything he pleases. Luxury, it seems, is at the top of his list, but that is only what the people and media want. They want something to talk about, oh he will give them something to keep them occupied, but the poor guy is only human. He can only do so much, even if he refuses to do anything himself, he is trying to keep himself intact. Even if his strong, sturdy and narcissistic attitude remains intact..there is something else bugging him, which is affecting his personal life. Plagued with nightmares, and the stress of the events that have been happening over the past few months are starting to take it's toll on Tony. He spends a lot of time to himself now..and it's not in the self-centered kind of way. It's to the point where his thoughts are off as well as his attention span is shorter than usual and he seems as though he is lost in his mind. Before he would jump from one thing to another, not now. But as proud as he is, he refuses to admit anything is wrong, and he himself thinks that nothing is wrong and that all of this will pass.Will it? Or will his friendships and relationships suffer greatly?

~Here we go, we have everyone's favorite, Pepper; along with Jarvis, and Rhodes, but maybe a few others as well [; (even though they should bring this guy back into Iron Man >_>)

~So now, the plot unfolds as we go along :3

Last edited by Alpha Female on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Tony-stark
Character Name: Anthony Stark (Tony)
Personality:Text book narcissist, a bit compulsive, and just flat out sarcastic, ( i may not be the best at playing that but i'll do my best xD) smart as anything, but once you get to know him..you'll learn to live with him. But he's got a crafty way of stealing your heart.
History{optional}:He grew up on his own basically, he could never really see eye to eye with his father, his father was cold and always engrossed in his work. To Tony, it didn't make much of a difference when he passed.
Likes{optional}:Money, fame, and parties. Pretty much sums that up.
Dislikes{optional}:People getting in his face, being handed things, as well as things being out of order.
Crush:Pepper..but he wont admit it.

~~~~
Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Screen_shot_2011-10-10_at_2.02.57_am
Character Name: Justin Hammer
Personality:Has no regard for other people and their feelings, all he thinks about is himself and of course his money. He's a very jealous human being, and is ready to act upon it. He also has a bit of a temper.
History{optional}:Part of a rich family, and went to all the top engineering schools. A spoiled brat when he was younger up until his parents died.
Likes{optional}:Money, fame,and being number one.
Dislikes{optional}:Being second in command, second place..he doesnt like people looking down on him at all.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] Tumblr_lp86sbb1Cl1r0ihhqo1_500

Name: Virginia "Pepper" Potts

Personality: Workaholic need i say more..?
Other: has a thing for Tony

ooc /lazy
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 pm

"Mr. Stark, will not be taking any meetings at this point" pepper walked around with a small ear piece attached permanently on the right side of her head. Ever since tony had admitted to being Iron man the calls had not stopped coming, and to be honest she was getting pretty sick of it. Making her way down to his workshop another call came through. Again about a magazine she'd never even heard of wanting to arrange a meeting with Mr. Stark himself, and asked if he could bring the iron man. "No he will not be doing that, Mr. Stark is not attending any meetings, you'll find out more soon enough, good day sir" she cut the guy of mid ramble as she typed in the code to the door. It slid open with a computerized sound. as per usual tony was working on something she had no idea about. Talking away to Jarvis. "Tony.." she called to him as she made her way round, pulling out the bluetooth headset. "Tony..!" she called again getting a little frustrated with his intolerance. "Tony, you have to sort out this mess, I've been on the phone all morning, and your still down here doing god knows what. Do I have to do everything for you..?" she moved round to stand just off his right side. "Oh i forgot i already do. So Tony how are we supposed to fix this mess you've created"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Poor Tony was up since three a.m that morning, and of course Pepper didn't know, he didn't need to lay this on her too. She had enough on her plate, though it seemed like he wasn't aware of it, he wouldn't put her through something he knew she couldn't handle. As he worked away on one of his older cars he had his iPod in and blaring a song from AC/DC, just to clear his head of the reason why he has been up since early this morning. When Pepper walked in, Tony couldn't pull himself away from this project, he heard her call his name but it didnt process in his mind to make him react to it until he finally snapped out of it. He took his earbuds out and turned his head half way to hide his exhausted face. His eyes were heavy and dark, he pulled his hand down his face as if to wipe the exhaustion away as he listened to Pepper explain. "Pepper, You know if I say anything they are only going to hound more. Just deflect it, and stop haranging me about it." He said and stood walking to his toolbox to begin putting things away. He wore a soft cotton t-shirt with some sweat stains, old and new along with work jeans that were a light denim with some dark boots. His hair was gelled back but still held its shape. Though it looked as if it was done yesterday and he slept on it, which was the case. "And I wouldnt consider this much of a mess, It'll go away soon enough, believe me. How long has it been?"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 pm

she sighed in frustration, Tony was never any help to her, he was practically useless with this stuff, and the main reason he hired her. She watched him as he worked away, trying hard not to look at her. which only meant one thing. Sleep deprivation. he was never good at sleeping, but great at getting up super early. she sighed once again as he up'ed, placing some tools away. "I wont stop until you fix this mess. Cant you just stop for one second..?" his constant moving around was starting to make her feel dizzy, even after all this time working for him; She knew all to well that he wouldn't help this, that was Tony for you. "This has been going on for almost a month now, and i just keep on saying the same thing. Either sort this out or i'll tell them you'll speak with them" Pepper smiled, hoping to get through to him, Also knowing he wouldn't want to talk to them. "Also get some sleep in you, dont try to defend it, i know when your hiding something from me"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 pm

He stopped with a chuckle. "Alright, Mrs. Potts" He said and stood up looking at her. "Jarvis, Clean the files up, and prepare to shut down." He said over his shoulder not taking his eyes off Pepper with a smile and his tired bugged out eyes.
"Yes, sir" Jarvis replied and things began to beep and disappear from the air around them.
"Schedule a press conference and I'll take care of it." He said with a shrug and crossed his arms with a cocked hip. He clearly ignored the comment about the sleep. He knew that he was involving himself into his work too much. But there was also an underlying problem that he would not let anyone know about, with it being so personal. Ever since he got out of that cave, things haven't been the same with him. But he only let the public see what they did of his changes. The rest...he suffered in that silence. "Unless, You want another whole slew of journalists. What about that Shield guy? Wasn't he supposed to help you with this stuff too? He kinda just left ya hanging." Tony walked past her towards the back of the garage. He sighed, "Then...after the press conference..why don't we just disappear for a bit? We don't have to go far, just..block calls and stay under the radar for a while. Or we could go far, that depends on if you're up for a vacation. That is still on your record, by the way, you are entitled to a leave." He said starting to ramble a bit, but that was his normal self. So by now he was starting to wake up, "You can even go and leave me here, I can manage..for a week" He said with a wink and smiled at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Pepper smiled as she had finally gotten through to him. She watched him briefly, before turning and slowly making her way out of his labatory, where mainly fun and games took place. He wasn't always so easy to get through to, perhaps it was his lack of sleep that didn't help him. Pepper stopped not too far away, turning back to look at him. "If only you had done this before we.. i mean i wouldn't have to be dealing with your mess. If you had just followed the cards we wouldn't be here right now" she took a step towards him. "You know you cant keep acting like this, all this working is going to pile up on you, you need to take a break. Phil had some other business to take care of, and he might be gone a long while. So now its down to you to sort your own mess out for once." she placed the papers onto his desk and began to walk away, feeling way to flustered and frustrated to deal with him right now. why did he always have to be so... impossible.
Pepper stopped in her tracks, slowly turning to face him. really he was asking her to take a vacation? "You really dont seem bothered at all do you. Here i am busting my ass of for you and all you want to do is take a vacation. Typical Mr. Stark." she rolled her eyes and turned away from him this time walking further away. "You couldn't live an hour without me, and if you insist so highly on a vacation, you'll be coming too." she smiled to herself, stepping over the threshold. she stopped, twisting only her head back, "I expect to see you up stairs, promtly" At that she swaggered her way up the stairs and into the main room.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 pm

He pursed his lips with a curl, flaring his nostrils, he sighed. "Fine, I'll handle it." He growled slightly, his crankiness coming through to the surface. It came out harsher than he intended though, more like a snap towards Pepper. He glared at the papers she placed on his desk with narrow eyes and his eyes flicked back at her as she stood in the doorway. Dishing it out for him like she knew what he was going through, "Yeah, Typical me" He said with a gentler tone, though it still had a cold edge. On normal days he could take this from Pepper, he knew that she meant well, trying to steer him right but, not lately. He wouldn't take it much longer if she kept it up. Not that he would ever snap at Pepper, but with all that's going on in his head right now, there is no telling what might happen. If he had a temper like his father...things could get even worse. Pepper was all he had, maybe she knew that--maybe she didn't. But he was too proud to admit it, even he couldn't deny it. That only bugged him even more, he was afraid to break down even a little bit of the wall in front of her. At her last comment he felt something snap inside him. While his head was turned away from her his eyes shot wide and his fist balled on the desktop that he leaned on. He could just lay it on her now, but what would that solve? What would that do? Prove? Absolutely nothing except either scaring her off or hurting her by being so nasty to her. She didn't deserve it. But just as soon as the adrenaline hit, he kept his composure and calmed down enough to answer her, but only that. "I'll be up in a minute" He said quietly and kept his eyes on the ground. Once she left and the door was shut he spun around with an open hand and cleared his one desk of the contents, papers flying everywhere. With a loud grunt his heartrate shot through the roof and he looked down at the reactor glowing under his shirt. The garage was so quiet that he could hear his heart thumping not only in his chest but against the back of the reactor. The robot arm that he affectionately called 'Dummy' whirred at him gently sensing the mess on the floor. "Clean it up" He growled and turned to rip the door open and march up the stairs.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:41 am

Pepper placed herself into the white leather bound couch in the center of the room. Waiting for Tony to make his way up here, so they could once and for all get rid of these irritating media. She might be a receptionist, but really she hated all the phone call's, most the time people never really listened to you, it was so frustrating. She released her breath as she sat down, laying back against the couch, feeling rather exhusted. This was all becoming too much for her right now, and honestly that vacation sounded pretty darn good right now, Even though she herself could not admit the fact she needed it, she was too loyal and too much a workaholic to even think about that.
she heard the doors open, causing her to sit bolt upright, if he saw her like she had just been he would worry about her, like she too worried for him, all the time. Pepper smiled as he ermerged from the door way. "Nice to have you present, Tony. Just need you to sign some paper work and then you can go back to..." She paused and looked at him "Working" he looked exhusted and a little worse for the wear. Though if she said anything he would just freak out on her, he was never good at admiting defeat, especially not to her. she turned the paper work towards him, placing a pen upon the board. she put them on the table pushing them towards him "Just sign here" she pointed to the black line at the bottom of the paper.
"Tony, is there something your not telling me? Your seeming very off lately"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 am

When he walked up the staircase near the waterfall in his living room he saw Pepper in his peripherals. He gave her is cocky smile nice to have you present, Tony Though he looked away towards the large windows facing the ocean and the cliffs as she held out the papers and the pen but looked back at her right when she paused. Looking her right in the face, the smile almost gone, a little weaker and his eyes started to fill again and not look so sunken in. He leaned down and picked up the board with the papers on it and began signing away. Right where she told him to sign. "As you wish, Miss. Potts," he said scribbling his name down on the line he tossed it back on the table as he plopped down in the chair across from Pepper. He crossed his ankle over his knee and folded his hands on his lap twiddling his thumbs with a shrug at her next question. "Nope, Nothing's wrong." He said nonchalantly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 am

"Miss. Potts?" she glanced at him "Really! Your now using my last name, its taken you what 10 years to say that" she picke up the papers and tuck them into her arms, the place they usualy sat, like they had become apart of her. "I thought we were on a first name basis here, but i guess thats changed like everything after you got back from Afgan. You really dont seem to care, Do you. What really happened out their. Stark?" she spoke his name with a bitter tone, this time he had just pushe her over the edge, well actually he did that all the bloody time. Why was she still working for him?... Thats right, she had no one else, Tony was all she had, but he didn't even seem to care about that.
"Your sick and i can tell, you can't hide it from me, why wont you just talk about it? You can't keep everything burried for ever, and you know that all to well. I give up Tony, i cant do this anymore" she threw dont the papers, chucked the bluetooth eairpeice across them, glancing across the table and landing on the floor. She turned away from him, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, then turned back to him. "I quit" she looked at him without a smile, just a puppy dog expression before she made the short jounery towards the door.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 am

He tried to space out while she laid even more out on him, he stood and folded his arms over his chest and stared at her but right past her. But his eyes locked right on hers when she said his last name so coldly. They were wider and had that crazy sparkle in them. But another sparkle too that hid in the corner of his eyes; tears. He blinked hard listening to her, You're sick...can't hide it from me...I quit He tried so hard to keep his composure, and to keep his head cool. But Pepper was getting more and more under his skin. When she threw the bluetooth he almost lost it. It bounced off the table and smacked him in his shin and his fist clamped on his shirt under his one arm. He almost wanted to hit her. But again, what would that do? He would lose the only thing he had left. As she walked out her face stayed clear in his raging mind, the helpless puppy look made the tears come."You'll come back, you know it." And as soon as the first one fell he turned around and headed back to the garage. Nearly breaking the door as he busted through it. The hydraulics caught it before it could slam into the windowed wall. The garage was quiet. For now at least. The robots were off, including Dummy. Then something just flat out snapped and went crazy like a live wire knocked from a transformer in a storm. He practically roared at the top of his lungs and went for the heavier equipment, and things that became hazardous when someone was angry, like tools, or scrap pieces of metal.

Rhodey had just pulled up when he saw Pepper leaving, he could see how angry and frustrated she looked. "Pepper--" She was already out of hearing range as far as he was concerned and it didn't look like she was in the mood to explain. they fight like they're married he thought and glared towards the house. "Tony! Tony are you in here?!" He called through the house. It only seemed to echo through the place. It was so quiet, until he heard a rumble come from down stairs. Oblivious to what had just happened, but not to what Tony had been through he trotted down the stairs that led below into the garage. When he saw Tony, he couldn't key in his number quick enough before he busted through the door himself, knocking the locks off of it. Inside Tony was going crazy, and from Rhodes could see there was blood on his light blue shirt. "Tony!" He yelled over the crashing metal. "Jesus Christ, TONY!" He yelled again and went military training on him. He ran over to him from behind and looped his arms under his and linked his hands behind his head. "Tony, Calm the hell down" He growled at him trying to hold him back from getting loose. Which surprised him, Tony was pretty strong, Rhodes never even knew he would have to try this hard to hold him still.

"God dammit Let me go!" He growled and he was shaken by his friend and was denied a release, his grip only tightened on him under Tony's arms. "Okay. Rhodes let me go, I'm fine" He said now with a tired voice and he began to catch his breath. "Come on, I swear let me go" He growled trying to pull from him. As soon as he felt the grip begin to loosen he pushed from him and turned around, blood staining his shirt from a large cut down the side of his hand, a laceration that was pouring out blood onto the floor. He could finally feel the pain now and he clamped his other hand over the cut. The adrenaline was disappearing now and the pain was quick to replace it. "Jesus" He hissed down at his hand and walked to get a first aid kit from the cabinet to begin patching himself up. Seeing that Rhodey jumped right in and got it for him. "Tony, you have to go to the hospital.. a bandaid isn't going to fix that." He said and Tony only glared at him but couldn't hold it. He sighed and looked down. "I'm not going to the hospital. I can't go." Rhodey looked up at him, "Tony--" "Rhodes..Im not going" He said looking at him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Pepper waltzed out of his building. Tears burning in the back of her eyes. She gasped as the cool air lashed out at her face, casuing the tears to well up along the tear duct. Why couldn't she ever learn to just bite her tongue? They always rubbed each other up the wrong way. Tears fell, but for what reason she didn't know. She walked around in a dazed like manour, searching for her car, though realized she had been ropped of here by Hogan, who was now nowhere to be scene. Typical, when she needed him he was never around. She kicked at a stone, though regreted that action. Wearing heals and a pencil skirt was not a good idea at times like this. She almost tripped over as she had kicked the stone. "Grahh, this is so Stupid!" she complained as she waltzed around the dusty drive. She had no place to go, and all she wanted was to get away, This had just become to much for her to handle right now. when she had said she quit, she only meant quit this freindship, he was so ... so difficult to work with, but she enjoyed it when everything was going well, though that dint happen too often.

Hugging her arms around herself she glanced around in a circle. It was cold and she had no way out of here. She remebered then the cars in Tony's garage. Bingo. Turning, Tonys home loomed up in her peripheral vision. Making her way to the curving entrance of his drive an garage combined. As she neared the tunnel entraced, hugging her arms closer to her. The sound of her heels clicking agaisnt the concrete; in the silent tunnel, made her feel like someone on a mission. Stopping she slipped of her heels, not likely the sound all to well. She walked swiftly, and as quickly as the skirt alowed her too. The gentle sounds of hushed tones lingered its way up to her, the closer she got to the garage. Crap, she hadn't thought this through. Of course he was going to be in there. she paused just a little off from the entrance, pondering on her next movement. She couldn't quite work out what they were talking about, but Tony didn't seem very upset to her. wipping the tears stains away she slipped on her heels and made her way down.

She paused, the scene esclated in front of her. machines were on their sodes, papers where strewn everywhere, and there right in the middle of the scene was Tony and Rhodey. She looked at them with a shocked expression, as they too seemed to be surprised to see her. The it hit her, the scarlett stain upon his shirt. Her features changed incredibly. Blood. On. Tony. her heart raced. she marche right over to them, stepping over the obsticals in her way. "Tonyy!" she excalimed "what have you done, Your bleeding!" sentimenal slip through into her tone. As she reached them, She glanced up to Rhodey then back to Tony, taking the last step to close th distance between them. She grabbed his hand, where the blood stained sleeve indicated. with utter care and carefulness she turned his hand over to check the damage done. "What am i going to do with you, i leave for like 10 mins and you already hurt yourself." she leaned back against the desk with Tony. "have a meeting with the hulk did we? sure looks like he left in a bit of an anger" she kept a poker face, trying to lighten the mood, even though she was still pissed with him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:10 pm

"Tony, look at yourself" Rhodey said with an exasperated sigh. "You're hand is cut wide open, you arent yourself, and now you refuse to go to the hospital" He said with an annoyed tone. He found gauze in the kit and took his hand from him, knowing he wouldn't willingly let him patch it. Tony inhaled sharply in pain and Rhodes just stared at him and began to tightly wrap his wound to stop the bleeding enough to do some repair. He looked back at Tony with softer eyes. "What's going on man, I've known you forever, something is bugging you...I think its Post Traumatic stress. And what's the deal with you and Pepper? I mean she's only trying to help you Tony, and you act like this towards her?" He said and taped up the end to keep it secure as the blood already began to seep through the gauze but in spots.

"Thanks for the Obvious" Tony snapped quietly. But when he heard him bring up their friendship, he sighed and let his head fall, "Yeah....Yeah I know Rhodes." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "If you're talking about being in captivity for 3 months, then you're wrong. I'm over that okay?" He wasnt as over as he said he was. "And I dont act like this towards her, I would never do that to her. Rhodey..I did all this.." He held his hand out panning over the mess, "To keep myself from losing it and doing it to her!" He said, "If I did something to her like this I wouldnt know what to do with myself." He said and dropped his hand. "And you know Damn well why I cant go to the hospital," He said pointing to his chest. "Pepper has enough on her plate, she doesnt need to hear about me going to the hospital and doesnt need the press to be bugging out over this" He said tapping hard with his finger.

Rhodes stood there and leaned back next to Tony on the same table. "Tony, I know how much you care about her. Show her that. She deserves at least that. And this--" He poked his finger at the reactor in his chest through his shirt. "This is proof that you have a heart, and you are capable of doing that." He said he turned his head to the entrance to the garage. "Stand up, be a man Tony." He said and stood straight up and left Tony leaning on the table. They were instantly quiet when they saw her appear and march over.

"Pepper," hoping saying her first name would calm her down a bit. He glanced and Rhodey who just gave him a look that seemed to say get on with it. Swallow that damn pride. "Pepper, please calm down, its only a scratch, I'll be fine." He said his tone much different now towards her. He looked from the floor to Rhodey, then to her. At her next comment about leaving him alone for no more than ten minutes, he couldnt help but chuckle and a smile hit his face. But it wasn't his normal smile, this one was a genuine smile, something that was rare. "You have me there," he said with a toothy smile. "Can I just say that I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you? I've been acting like a complete ass. I'm not proud of it" He said and averted his eyes a little bit.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:53 pm

"Just a scratch.. Just a scratch" She turned slowly to look at him, though he wasn't looking at her. "There wouldn't be that much blood if it were 'just a scratch'" she shook her head, finding it hard to not smile at his way of making things so small. Nothing seemed to phase him. Not even being uner captive for those 3 months, he still came back the same man, if not a bigger pompus twat than before. Though she was glad to have him hack, those 3 months were hell for her. "I know you'll be fine, you always are, doesen't mean i dont worry about you" she stood up now standing in front of him, the desk too uncomfortable for her, it just wasn't her thing to do, though Tony looked so natural sat there leaning on his desk, something he did quite often.

Pepper looked over her shoulder to Rhodes. "Hey Rhodes, how is everthing? Didn't see you turn up" she then turned to strak, not sure if she herd him correctly. If so, ha he just apologized? Now that right there was a first. "Pardon? did i just here an apology from Mr. Stark himself?" she smiled playfully. "You know your always an ass, but yet I'm still here, does that not say something to you?" She pulled up a littl straighter "I might just be one stupid fool still working here, but this just shows" she waved her hand across the room then pointed to the bandage, already with a large blood stain. "That you need me."
"Now i only came down here to steal a car and i still plan on doing so, Hogan has magically vanish. Oh and thanks for the apology Tony, maybe I wont quit, I hate job hunting anyways" she smiled and chuckled slightly. she made her way over to the cars which miraculously were untouched. But everything else was a mess, including Tony himself. There was something he was not telling her and she just couldn't quite put her finger on it.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

[center]He sat there and took it from her, and a soft smile stayed on his face. "I can take care of myself, contrary to popular belief" he teased right back at her with a grin. He was glad to see that she was calmer now, and they were making amends. "I know you worry Pepper," He said I worry about you even more the thought stuck in his mind, the words not able to form. He stood and reached in his back pocket in search of something as she went over to Rhodes. Then began to search in his desk, only chuckling at her comment about him apologizing. "I have a broad vocabulary, Pepper, it may have slipped out." He teased him.

Rhodes looked at Pepper and smiled. "He's such a hard head" He chuckled. "It's been going good, Pepper. I thought I would stop over and check on him...and I'm glad I did." He said his tone almost like he was aiming it at Tony. He couldnt help but laugh a little at Pepper's comment towards him and watched him as he searched for something amongst the mess. "Tony what in the world are you looking for?" He asked

"Watch it Rhodey." He said over his shoulder at his first comment and let them talk amongst themselves. He went over to a drawer and found what he was looking for. Then he looked over at the cars and smiled. "Looks like you read my mind Pepper." He said with a smile and walked back over to her with something in his fist. "Here," He said handing her a set of keys with an automatic lock on it as well. "Press the unlock, see what you got. I dont even know what you got." He said with a chuckle.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:11 pm

"And I'm glad you did too Rhodey" she flashed him a smile, actually greatful for Rhodey turning up when he did. Pepper watched Tony as he rummaged around the place, not even the slightest hint of what had just happened here. It was like he was in another world half the time. When he turned round with a set of keys in his hand she smiled, glad that he didn't mind the fact she was 'stealing' a car. still smiling she took the keys from him, turing into the direction the cars were parked and pressed the automatic unlock. The lights of the green 1967 Shelby Cobra flashed. "Ah such a nice car, thanks Tony." she flashed him a smile, then swagger across the jumbled room climbing into the rivers seat of the Cobra. "Lets see how long it takes for you too call me as you have an issue" she waved then pressed her foot to the gas, causing the wheels to spin and she sped up the ramp and out the drive. the rush of the cool air send a thrill through her, making her feel alive, like she hadn't for a very long time.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Tony watched her go the Shelby and cringed, another one of his babies in the hands of another. Rhodey reached over and nudged him. He looked over at him and sighed with a smile. "Dont hurt it because you're pissed at me okay?" He called to her as she got in the car and peeled out.

"Who are you?" Rhodey asked with a chuckle that turned into a laugh and he looked at Tony. Tony looked back at him with a lost look in his eyes and smiled. "And what have you done with Anthony Stark?" He asked and laughed putting an arm over his shoulder, pulling him in for a half hug.

"Rhodey..I dont even know." He said with a sigh and watched her drive up the driveway until she couldnt be seen. "Stitch me up huh?" He said and walked over to a clean table and sat down with Rhodey right behind him with the first aid kit. "Dont make me do it, Pepper will get pissed if I end up screwing it up" He said and held out his hand to Rhodey as he sat down.

Rhodey looked at him for a moment and took the kit over as he followed Tony to the desk. Sitting across from him and started taking the gauze off carefully. "Nice Tony, Pepper gets a sorry and I dont even get a please?" He asked with a chuckle and tossed the bloody gauze into the trashcan next to them. Being in the army, Rhodey was used to and had learned how to stitch wounds up on the spot. Though Lacking a medical license, he did a pretty darn good job at it. "Have you even told Pepper?" He asked as he cleaned out the area around his cut. It was deeper than he thought. "My god, man you did a number on this" He said and shook his head. He looked over at Tony and with every gentle swipe of the cleaning pad, blood stained it and he gripped the leg of his jeans with the other hand as if letting go meant death. The cut was very deep, and would take a good deal of healing time. Rhodey reached for the numbing gel and began to apply it gently. "Tony?"

He knew what he was talking about, and all he did was sigh the first time he asked the question. But the pain of Rhodes messing with the cut drove all the thoughts from his head for that split second of pain. He gripped his pant leg until his knuckles turned white. "God" He growled now and again, along with some other colorful words. "No, I haven't." He said through gritted teeth from the pain. As soon as the numbing gel took effect though he could relax. "I dont know how she'll take it. A hunk of metal, with a magnet on it with a light keeping me alive? Tell me how would you take it?" He asked and watched him as he began to stitch his hand up.

Rhodes looked up at him with a chuckle and looked back to the stitches keeping focus on doing them correctly. "I took it pretty well. I think." He teased and began to tie the bits off as he went down the cut.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

She slowed down a little as she exited Tony's place, not overly fond of driving fast, but if felt right in this car. "Dont hurt it because you're pissed at me okay?" what did he mean by that, did he think she was going to wreck his car. But now he mentioned it it didnt seem like such a bad idea after all. No, no that was not right, she wouldn't play his games. taking a deep breath she settled back into the seat, driving to wherever she felt like going.
Pepper drove the coastline for a while, untill it curled inland and up a mountain. She had no idea where this would take her, but right now she just needed the fresh air. She drove for a little while longer, when a huge blind cornor came around. She followe the road thinking nothing of it, whne out of no where a car came flying round the corner, the car suddenly swerved, darting across her lane and heading towards her. She screamed and tried to dodge the car, though where ever she went the car seemed to follow. She broke hard causing the back end to spin out. She felt it as the other car hit the back of the Cobra. Opening her eyes she glance round to see the car that had lost control, cruising into her and the car behind. Luckily she had seen it before it had begun to happen, Her quick reaction at breaking had poibly just saved her life.

Pepper climbed out of the car, lucky to still be alive, with just the minimal scratches here an there, nothing serious. Pulling her phone from her pocket, she dialed in a number and listening to the dialing tone as it made its connection and then the ringing tone on the other end. It didn't take too long before the phone was picked up. "Tony.. Tony is that you?" she dearly hoped it was him. "I need you to come help me, we have a slight issue" she bit her lip then carried on "Im just on the freeway" she put the phone down as an EMT came towards her with a large black bag in one hand. Putting up a hand; a rather shakey one at that. she waved of the guy "I'm fine, I dont need you" The guy paused but didn't look like he was going anywhere. "I'm just coming to make sure your okay" she sighed in defeat, knowing she was trying to be more like Tony and it just didn't work. "Fine" She leant against the car as the EMT clean the few cuts and assed her heart rate. All her main vitals seemed fine, actually everything was fine, she was just a little shaken up. The EMT left her and went over to the others that would need more help. Meanwhile Pepper walked around trying to keep herself calm while she waited for Tony to turn up. Hopefully it wouldn't be that long, not with the way he drove anyway.

Pepper heard the audi before she could even see it. At that her heart began to race, the shock was getting the best of her. Only just managing to keep her cmposure up until now. She had no one else to call, even so, she possibly woul have still calle him. They had been working together for a very long time, that they knew each other and trusted each other with gratitude. Pacing faster, she shook her hands out trying her best not to show how scared she really was. Pepper looked up just as Tony closed his door, Her heart thrumped around in her chest, at each step he took towards her, it beat faster. Her breath became shortened. "Crap, crap, crap" She mumbled inchorently to herself as she paced faster.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Well I just dont know how to tell her. Plus..its..It's not even that important. " He said and looked up at Rhodes as he finished stitching him up. Then just as he began putting things away his phone rang. "Sir, its Miss. Potts" Jarvis said and he reached over to a small handheld and pressed the answer button. "Its only been ten minutes, And I'm fine" He said when the line went live. Rhodes and Tony both laughed until her voice came through on the other line her breathing was a bit heavy and there was highway noise in the background. She wasnt moving, almost like she was on the side of the road and heard an ambulance. we have a slight issue "Issue? What kind of issue Pepper" He said standing and looking to Rhodes who looked very concerned. He heard the EMT and hung up. "Pepper's been in an accident. I'll catch you later Rhodes, Thanks again buddy" He said grabbing the keys to the fastest car he had. The Audi R8 sitting at the end of the line.

Rhodes just stood there, but reached out to stop him but missed. "Tony, you just got your hand stitched up. Let me drive" He said and started to follow before he saw Tony hold his hand up to stop him.

"I can only fit two, Rhodey, I have to get there. If you want grab something to eat order a pizza I dont care but I'll be back" He said climbing into the little sports car, not even giving the engine time to start he was in gear and out of the garage. He tapped the screen on his GPS and it turned on. "Jarvis, take me to the Cobra" He said. "Yes sir. Routing directions now." JARVIS replied and the route drew itself out. Tony followed it until he saw the twisted metal of his cobra and Pepper being taken care of as she leaned on the car. He threw it in park and jumped out hustled over to her. She was obviously scared out of her mind, because she wrecked the car. But he looked it over, it was nothing he couldnt fix. "My god, Pepper. Are you alright?" He asked and looked at her holding his injured hand up over his stomach to keep the blood from rushing down to his hand and causing pain and pressure.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 am

"Do I look okay Tony?" She was shaking, though trying so hard to stop herself. She paced around in a small area. "Really, do i look like im okay, why do you always have to ask such stupid questions. Of course im not okay!" Her voice cracked in frustration, so much for keeping it together. She turned to him, her face rather palor. "JUst... Just get me out of here... Please?" Her voice faded as she spoke the last word, the full throtle of the crash impending its damage upon her mentaly.
Pepper yanked the band from her hair, letting the light reddish gold hair fall naturaly upon her shoulders. She yanked at the slight slit -in the side of her skirt, so it now reached further up her leg, giving her more freedom to move. Slipping of her heels as well she looked back to Tony as he stood their looking a little awkward, which she must admit was a first. Managing to slip a slight smile, taking a step towards him and grabbed his arm to drag him over to the audi, she just needed to get away from this scene, and pronto. "Stop looking at me like that Tony" she spoke as she felt his gaze upon her. She dropped his hand soon after moving of, the contact was too much for her to handle right now. Slipping into the car, The coolness of the leather felt relaxing and soothing against her flushed skin. She closed her eyes laying back into the seat as she did so, she had managed to stop the shaking, but it had now turned into shivers, however Peper was unaware of her shivering.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:52 am

As Pepper began to snap at him, through shock of course his eyes shot wide in surprise and slight fear but nothing measurable. Though to him it was a bit humorous and he chuckled a little as Pepper was freaking out. He's never seen her so flustered, to him this was only a fender bender. But to her it was probably something a bit more than that. She took his car and wrecked it. He shook his head and closed his eyes, but when she began to take her hair out Tony wanted to almost grab her and put her in the car before she ripped someone's head off. And that head would probably be his own. Though he valued his retinas and his good looks, and being clawed in the face by her was not on his list of things to do before he died. When she ripped her skirt though, he decided to get her to the car before she got naked. He just stood there and ogled for a moment before feeling her tight grasp on his arm, he very willingly let her pull him. "Pepper, Calm down. Jarvis Call a tow-truck for that location, bring it back to the house" Tony said. "Yes sir" Jarvis replied. Tony still holding his hand across him had to do everything with his left hand. Open her door, and open his and drive. He reached over himself and opened the car door and climbed in sitting next to Pepper. The small sports car had tighter quarters..This was the closest they've ever been. He could practically wear her perfume with her being so close. He rested his arm on the center console and his elbow brushed against hers. He remained silent and moved it away slowly and started the car again with an awkward positioning of his body having to reach under the steering wheel. He looked over at Pepper and sighed quietly. "Hey, look at me Pepper. Its a fender bender. I've been in worse. Don't even worry about the car. As long as you're okay. I'm okay" He said and smiled gently at her before putting the car in gear and pulling a u-turn to head back to his house.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Pepper opened her eyes, but didn't look at tony, but stared at her hands. delictae tiny hands, which now suffered from minor scratches due to the glass. She could sence how close he was to her, the brush of his skin against hers sent a tingling sensation course through her veins, causing tiny goose pimple to rise. Slowly, she moved her arm into her lap, rubbing at her cool skin and were Tony's had come into contact with hers. Why was this so strange to be in the car with him? she was always near him, but never really this close.
She sighed after a long while, turing to face him since they had gotten in the car. "I'm okay, just.. I just .." she paused trying to find what she wanted to say. "I guess i just didn't want you to see me like this, you dont need this stress, look what happened this morning?" she played with her thumbs, glancing down for a second before looking back over to Tony. "whatever you do, dont let me drive again. Okays? Can you promise me that much Tony, or is that too much to ask from you?" she twisted her arm round, looking at the scratches along her arm. "Look at us, both injured in one day. I guess i need you more than i thought" She looked at him then, dead square in his eyes, waited for a few seconds then glanced down at his hand, where newly placed stitches sat instead of the bandage. "So much for just a scratch Tony, Thats a hell of a scratch"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:32 pm

As he drove it was quiet for a while until they reached the streets nearest to the house. "Pepper, there's a lot of things that I wouldn't want you to see either. Trust me" He said and gave her a quick glance then looked back at the road. Then acknowledged her next comment, "Neither of us need it. That was one reason I suggested the vacation, we're both getting touchy and pissy." He said with a sigh but a chuckle as well. Then the car fell silent again until they pulled into the driveway and towards the garage. Whatever you do Don't let me drive again Tony chuckled and looked over at hey, "Okay I'll remember that--" Can you promise me that much? He smiled again, "I can--" Or is that too much to ask from you? His smile went away to a cocked eyebrow and his lips in a curl but playful eyes. "Now, now" He teased and nudged her once playfully. Once inside the garage, and while Pepper was talking to him, he turned the car around to back it back into the line. And while his head was turned around his eyes caught hers, but when she looked away his eyes stayed where hers were. Then he put the car in park. "You're one to talk" He said with a quick smile. He shut the engine off and laid his one good hand gently on hers. "Take the day off, Pepper. I'm taking off too. Its not even noon, so the day is young" He said with a smile and got out of the car and walked to the front bumper.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next