Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:01 am

When he heard Jarvis turn on and the blinds open, his eyes shot open and he awoke with a start and practically fell from the bed with the thick, down blanket twisted around him. For a moment he didn't know where he was until he saw Pepper, he was in his room, and so was she. He put both hands to his face and sighed obnoxiously. He squinted his eyes at the sunlight that came streaming in and looked over at Pepper. "Morning" He said and put his arm over his face still trying to wake up. The covers landed on him dangerously past his waist, his whole left leg was exposed and along with his torso. He wasn't even awake enough to realize that under that square of fabric he was butt naked.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Deshychan Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:17 am

Pepper turned with a unatural squeel as she heard a loud thump upon the floor. She turned, Seeing tony -along with the down blanket- on the floor. she watched him as he stirred awake, looking rather cute in his half sleepy state, something she rarely saw on him. She excalimed in firght "Tony, you okay..?" she almost panicked, but paused as he wished her a morning. she smiled standing just over him then. Thats when she looked down, he wasn't wearing a top, but when she looked him over further, she noticed he was practially nude under there. she flused a bright red, chocking on her words. "Mmm Tony... your erm a little uner dressed right now" He stirred as she spoke to him, leaning as if to get up, She gasped and turne her back to him shielding her eyes with one hand and placing the other out to tony "DONT MOVE!" She wanted to walk out the room, but something inside of her wouldn't let her move.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 am

Tony looked up at her and gave her a cheeky smile. "So it seems" He said and got on his knees with the blanket still around him pretty securely for being tangle up around his waist and grabbed her by her waist. "Don't tell me what to do!" He teased and playfully pulled her down on top of him but halfway onto the bed as well. He laughed and wrapped her in a bear hug as she stood trying to get away, The blanket was held up by his hips thankfully, but he would trip on it now and again as Pepper tried to squirm from him. "Come on Pepper! You know you want a hug!" He teased and laughed. He knew she hated his affection, on the outside anyway. He knew that before long she would get tired of it."Sir, if you value your current state of appearance you will let her go," Jarvis teased. And he did value his face and his eyes, so he decided to let her go before she decided to snap and go for either one of them. "I'll get ya, better watch your back" He said with a wink and held his blanket up around his waist and took his clothes for the day from the chair that he laid out last night and went into his bathroom to change. They were his typical jeans and this time a lightweight shirt, he didn't have to wear such heavy t-shirts any longer because Pepper knew about the reactor, and without a heavier shirt the light would shine right through. Though he had no shoes on just his socks he walked out to the living room where she was and plopped down on the couch, his mood much lighter than its been in a while.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Pepper squeeled as he she hear him move "No!" he seemed toi be enjoying this way too much. It was nice to see him back the way he always was. Back to his usual teasing self, and he was looking much happier. It was odd what a little sleep and letting things of your chest did. She squirmed as she felt his hands around her waist, however it was no good fighting him, he was far to strong for her to even manage to pull away. Don't tell me what to do! Dont tell him what to do? wasn't that part of her job, to Tell him what to do. She squealed again as he pulled her down upon the be and ontop of him. No this was not happening. "Tonyyyy!" she complained her eyes still closed "let me go!" Though it only caused him to hug her, she knew he wasn't naked exactly, as she could feel the texture of the blanket on her bare legs, but it was naked enough for her to find it, awkward. she tried Desperatly to get away from him, still of no use to her though for his grip just tightened a little on her. Come on Pepper! You know you want a hug! She stopped squirming at that, "I might do later, but not while your..." she chocked on the word "...naked!" She twisted around so that she was now facing him, opening her eyes one at a time, then place her hands on his shoulders, givving one large push away from him, and pushing him away at the same time. It worked a little as his gripped slipped from the sudden force. Only he was too quick and managed to pull her back, Now this was even more awkward and she was getting a little frsutrated. In all honesty though, she didn't mind a little fun, it was nice seeing Tony this way again. She looked down at his reactor and with a smile, placed her hands over it, ready to twist it open. "If you dont let me go, i will pull this out" she smiled rather teasingly. Sir, if you value your current state of appearance you will let her go, Her smiled widened, Jarvis was right though and she couldn't help but laugh just a little. "Thank you Jarvis, Though i think i can handle this myself" she grin, looking down at Tony and gave a gentle twist on the reactor. "Still wanna play this game?" she nibbled at the edge of her lip, wondering waht he would do, though he proberbly knew she wouldn't do it, it was just a little harmless fun. He left her go though and she smiled. "Thank you" I'll get ya, better watch your back "Oh its okay i'll have Jarvis watch my back" she laughed slightly and watched him as he made his way into the bathroom, blanket wrapped around him and clothes in the other hand. Once he closed the door she brushed herself of and adjusted her clothing, making sure it was in almost immaculate again. She moved aroun the room, tidying up here and there, making his bed, minus the blanket and then made her way back out into the living room, taking her seat back, from when she had been earlier. It wasn't long before he joined her, this time with a little more clothing on, thank god. "Nice to see you looking back to normal again" she spoke softer than the teasing tone she had just used on him, actually trying to go back to being normal, but with that light upon his chest, normal didn't feel so right. She grabbed one of the larger magazines, hurtling it towards him "Thats for in there!" she laughed and ducked behind her laptop, pretending to go back to working.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 pm

He caught the magazine as it was hurled into his chest. "Easy with that arm!" He teased with a grin and put it down on the table in front of him and he crossed his ankle over his knee. "I feel better, than I was." He said and shrugged, "but no business for me today, and actually for the rest of the week, Jarvis has the lab locked from me for a week." He said and leaned back planting both feet on the floor and his arms were behind his head and his fingers locked behind his neck. "So, unless you have plans, I am going to be stuck here the whole week, which is not something I want to do." He said and looked over at Pepper watching her on her laptop. She wasn't doing much, but then again what could she do? Tony was locked out of everything, under his own mind of course. Tony sat there watching her for a while and looked out his window. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asked randomly, as he stared out into the waves. If she did, he'd have to find an easy way of getting around his reactor not being able to be seen.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Pepper laughed as he did, quite enjoying this mood he was in. "Good, its nice to have you back Tony" she spoke with real simpathy, giving him a gentle toothless smile. she closed the lid of her laptop downpushing away all this stuff surronding her, turning her focus onto Tony. she leaned on her arm on the back of the sofa, gently smiling but no business for me today, and actually for the rest of the week, Jarvis has the lab locked from me for a week. " ah so thats why it was dark down there. I went looking for you, and got a little scared when you weren't in your garage, It was a little odd seeing it in the dark." Her eyes kept flicking down to his reactor in his chest. "Thats going to get some using too" she idicated to his arc reactor, not used to seeing the blue light, but enjoyed seeing Tony more relaxed then he had ever been. So, unless you have plans, I am going to be stuck here the whole week, which is not something I want to do, Hmm a whole week with Tony, now that just didn't seem right, of wait, it was normal for her she was there p[retty much all the time, ut woth him not working, now that would get interesting, interesting at how he woul cope. she laughed a quick and short burst. "Now this i have to see, And no i dont have any plans actually" she smiled over to him. Wanna go to the beach? beach.. when did Tony ever want to go to the beach. she cocked an eyebrow at him. "The beach? really? You just asking as you know howmuch i love the beach, but dont you think that will be a littler hard for you, with the reactor and all?" She spoke very factly. she stood and took something from the table, walking round and handing it to Tony, now sitting on his other side and a little closer to him this time. "I got the mail for you" she used her work voice, but watched him carefully. "I fancey some sushi, want to head to a sushi bar for lunch? an excuse to dress up too" she smiled one half of her lips curl upwards revealing just a little bit of her teeth. "That way you wont have to sweat your asss of on the beach, while i swam in the sea" she laughed a little, teasing him once more "Anyway I'm getting hungry and you haven't eaten, shall I call Happy? Cause i dont think your gettting in the garage to get a car now right? or can you still get into there?"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"Pepper, come on. I can figure something out with the reactor. I mean come on, who am I?" He asked with a chuckle and held his hands up in front of his chest. "I'm not afraid of a little sweat either" He said with a smile and stood grabbing his shoes and coming back to the couch, his typical vans sneakers. He bent over and began to put them on. "I can get in, Happy doesn't have to drive us." He said and began tying his laces. Once he finished the other knot he pulled his jeans over the laces and stood up straightening his shirt out. "But you're gonna have to pick the place" He said with a smile taking the keys from the drawer in the kitchen. "I'll pick you up outside" He said and walked down the stairs to the garage. "Jarvis, I'm only getting the car" He said as the door was locked and his code didn't work. The door clicked open and he crossed the dark garage that was slightly illuminated by the muted sunlight that tried to come through the skylights that are above the cars along that back wall. He climbed into his Audi and started it up. Of course the last time they were in that car was when he picked Pepper up from the accident. And they shared a somewhat intimate moment, though very short lived. He put it in gear and drove out of the garage and to the front of the house to wait for Pepper. He put the car in park and got out, he shut the door and leaned on the hood over the purring engine with his arms folded. Somewhat provocative but it was his typical stance when he was waiting for something, or someone. Once he saw Pepper come out he smiled and opened the other door for her. Once she climbed in he shut the door and walked to the other side and looked out to the coastline again. The water seemed endless as it met the horizon, he knew what waited for him beyond that horizon, and he was not about to take a trip back. He took in a deep breath of the sea air and got in the car. "Now, lets hope today goes a little better" He said with a smile and drove off to the Sushi bar that she recommended. She did know him very well when it came to food, she knew the places he loved.

He pulled around, of course attracting the public but no press anywhere that he could see. It was pretty pretty rare that people saw Tony driving his own car, and driving himself around. Though not so much anymore, but he knew that this would cause a sizable uproar with the press. They always jump to conclusions, Happy got fired, Tony's insane. Pepper was his date. He looked up with wider eyes, Pepper was his date he thought about it and knew he had to do something to save both of their reputations. He pulled into the back of the parking lot around the building giving them some privacy for a moment. "Okay, Pepper. Time to play dress up." He said and began searching through his car for something she could use as a disguise that she could play off rather well. Which wouldn't be too hard. He found a smaller leather jacket that held some style… "Alright" He said and put it on his lap and twisted back around to look behind the seats for anything else that she could wear. Or something that would changer her identity just a little bit more. He turned and looked down at her outfit. A black, silk pencil skirt with a black halter top that was covered by the existing jacket she already wore. Which took away from the casual look that he knew would pass. "Pepper, take your hair down and take your jacket off." He said and looked at her. She gave him one of her 'Are you crazy' looks and he sighed. "Pepper just do it" He said and put the jacket on to distract from the arc reactor in his chest. His car was never a mess, but this was remains of the day he picked her up from the accident. Once she did what he told her to he smiled at her. "Better, now we're both safe" He said with a smile and got out of the car. He took one more look at her and nodded in approval with pursed lips that held a cheeky smile, "You don't even look like Pepper anymore" He said with a chuckle. She really didn't, not from a distance. "Definitely hotter" he teased and Pepper took a swipe at him, but he laughed and darted away from it. "I'm kidding! Down kitty" He teased and kept the car between them until she calmed down. He smiled and walked her to the front of the restaurant. Then he felt a little weight on his head. "Ah, wait," He said and reached up taking his aviators off his head and placing them over her eyes. "Better, my masterpiece" He said with a smile. "Now don't swat at me" He said with a smile and walked on the sidewalk leading to the japanese style entrance. The traditional facade of a high end Japanese Sushi bar. With the dragons and Buddha statue outside. Though the entrance sat high, with mahogany colored stairs leading up to the reception area. There were no real doors, it was an open front that opened to the restaurant inside with the three decorated walls. The roof style was right out of Japan, with the curvature and the shingles. A light japanese melody could be heard inside, though as they got closer to the reception desk, a buzz of action became audible. Someone else was here that stirred up quite a bit of action amongst the people who were inside. Who were mainly CEO's or business owners. People who could afford to eat there. Which was quite a diversity of people, Tony was even surprised. The meals weren't that expensive, it was just in the higher end of town, and people were intimidated by it. He could see who they were crowded around at the bar, Though the security that had arrived had started to pluck them off one by one as they got too rowdy. It was Hammer.. Though the press outside was on Tony's tail now. They all caught wind of his arrival. He managed to walk past them and keep Pepper out of sight inconspicuously just by the sheer size of him compared to Pepper. He took her around her waist to sell it a little more and walked her up the stairs. Though only Tony knew it was Hammer, he could tell by the back of his head. But before he could turn around to notice Tony was safely inside and out of view of the press. Though the people inside were completely different, never once did they look over their shoulders to see who came in and sat amongst them. Which was more than what Tony could ask for. "Order what you want, My treat" He said and picked up a menu from the table, "You know," He did his signature hand gesture, "To make up for the ass I've been" He said and he guessed he said 'ass' a little too loud and he got stares but he only looked back with a face, "What" he said and they turned away. "Towards you" He added and placed his napkin over his lap as the waiter filled the glasses with water in front of them. "Give us a minute" Tony said after he finished filling the second glass. He nodded and went back off to serve others.

Tony looked over the menu in front of him and began to gain his appetite back, it had been a very long time since he had sushi. Actually as he thought about it, its been a very long time since he went out, anywhere other than a press conference. It took him a while before he finally decided what he would settle for and placed his order along with Pepper's. He ordered double California and Shrimp Tempura rolls. That is a hefty bill on its own, and he doubled it. Once the waiter took the orders Tony placed the menu off to the side and the boy took them and went to the bar placing the order. Now all that was left was to wait. "I'll be back in a minute Pepper," He said feeling Hammer's glare on him from behind Pepper as he sat at the bar. Tony stood from the table and put his napkin on the table as he walked towards the bathroom, of course having to pass Hammer on the way. Though he took the route through the tables on the far side of the room and took the long way around to start heading to the hotel style lobby towards the bathroom. His hands in his pockets the corners of his leather jacket caught the breeze a bit as he walked across the marble floor, He passed the tall granite columns that had a decorative top carved in them. The owners of this place spared no expense in the decor. He pushed the door open and walked into the mens room and went to a urinal to do his business when the door opened and a sound of someone clearing their throat entered the bathroom, as if the music didn't make it uncomfortable enough. He was finished just as Hammer walked next to the urinal stall next to him. Not breaking the code men had in the bathroom, he didn't say a word as he walked over and washed his hands in the waterfall sink. Though Hammer being the jackass he was, he would choose the sink next to him. "What would happen if you got that thing wet stark?" Hammer asked with a tone that was almost egging Tony on and try and get under his skin. It worked. Tony took some cool water and splashed it up on his face to keep him from losing his temper again. "Don't you have something better to do Hammer?" He asked and took paper towels and patted his face dry. "Don't you have a secretary to screw?" He asked with a smile and a sarcastic tone that held that matter of fact tone with it. He hurled the balled up towels into the trashcan and spun around to face him. "You need to back up. And stay out of the business that isn't yours" He growled, he was so close he practically spat in Hammer's face. He knew he hit the target when Hammer reached up and wiped his mouth. "What are you gonna do big guy? Hit me?" Hammer asked with a smug grin. "It's crossed my mind. Listen Hammer, I didn't come here to hear your bull, so go back to your chemistry set and keep building those Nerf guns." He held up his thumb and his two fingers like a gun, "Pew pew" He said and walked towards the door to leave when Tony heard a gun cock behind him. He froze and looked over his shoulder to find that he was staring down the barrel of another gun with a silencer on the end of it. "You know Tony, this is one hell of a Nerf Gun," He said with a grin that was practically psychotic. Tony reacted fast and pushed the arm with the gun away and grabbed it putting Hammer in a headlock and the gun was pointed to the ceiling and he accidentally pulled the trigger, a silent shot blew through the high roof, not even causing a stir outside. He had to admit, his silencers did work, but it threw the bullet so far off course a chunk of drywall fell onto Tony's jacket and into his hair, with one swift move Tony pulled his arm down onto the countertop making him release the gun. The pain from hitting the stone counter made Hammer back off. "The last time someone tried to kill me, it didn't turn out to well for him. So go home Hammer. Pretend that this never happened" He said and brushed his shoulder off, but hadn't realized the bits in his hair, though small were like snow against his black hair. He picked up the gun and unloaded it stuffing the now useless hunk of metal in the back of his pants on his belt to hide it and walked out. He smoothed down his shirt and found Pepper waiting for him at the table and their food was just getting there as he sat down. "Much better," He said with a smile and began to eat with her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

I can get in, Happy doesn't have to drive us. that was kind of a releif, as if Happy drove them he would just end up bringing more attention too them than they needed right now, they needed to keep on the low. "Thats good" She smiled and watched him as he made his way to the garage. She packed her things away, placing then neatly on the large wodden coffee table. She grabbed her purse and made her way out of his house. She smiled as she saw him standing there looking very , Tony like with his prized joy. "Thank you" She smiled over the door to him, as she slipped into the front seat. He closed the door for her once she was inside, feeling a little like royatly the way he was treating her, she couldn't complain though, it was nice to have him back, and parhaps a little better behaved than ever. Though it really didn't help the situation any more, than needed. She had feelings for him, and the way he was treating her right now, just enhanced them even more, she was falling for him and rather quickly at that too. She had liked him for a while now, but with each passing day the feelings for him grew stronger and stronger. She watched as he too slipped into the seat next to her. Now, lets hope today goes a little better She chuckled slightly, knowing what he was talking about, but didn;'t say anything as he drove off, She was still a little on edge in the car after the little accident on the freeway. Though deep down inside she knew Tony would never let anything happen to her, and her for him. They both would do just about anything for each other.

As they reached the Sushi bar, Pepper pulse shot through the roof, it had been a while since it was just the two of them, alone together. She just felt like sinking down in her seat and hiding in the car. Usualy they went out on strict buisness meetings and dances, this however was different, there was no Happy and no press, which meant that people might speculate something between the two of them. Something she had tried avoiding for years, no matter how much she wanted it to be true, it was not good for her reputation, nor his. She cocked her eyebrow as tony shot her a wide eyes look, she automatically went into overdrive. Was it his reactor playing up? was se going to have to change it yet again. She sat posied on the edge of her seat, watching him with a careful worried expression. Okay, Pepper. Time to play dress up. She sighed in relief when he went back to looking normal again, but gripped the edge of her seat. Dress up? She shrunk away from him. "What the hell Tony?!" She tried to stop him as he seemed to be rumaging through the clothes in the back of the car. "Tony?! I demand an explanation" Alright She sighed as he just ignored her attempts at stopping whatever the hell he was doing. She leaned on her elbow glancing out the blackout windows. She could see out, but people could not see in, such a great privacy, and at this moment very useful at that, for if she ended up having to slap him, no one would notice. She glanced back to him as she felt his eyes on her. She raised on eyebrow in confusion, looking at the jacket he had on his lap. Pepper, take your hair down and take your jacket off "What?!" She excalimed in surprise, what the hell was going through that mans mind she had no idea. "Tony what are you trying to achieve here?" If she wasn't dressed well enough for him, then he should have just mentioned something. Pepper just do it She sighed, if he was that insistant she couldn't really argue with him "Fine" She pulled out her hair, running her fingeres through the soft texture as she pulled it into a more natural style ruffling it up a little to give it the volume she needed. As she removed her jacket, she felt a little uncomfrotable, yes she wore these fancey dresses with no backs and reached the floor, but most the time Tony was never present, or he just never seemed to see her. Right now she felt terribley exposed and a little uncomfortable, especially the way he was oggling her like he did most women. Better, now we're both safe She looked at him curiously, both safe, what was he talking about, She normaly could always tell but right now he was like an ancient script to her, she just could not decipher what he was thinking. You don't even look like Pepper anymore The way he beamed at her like that just dam right pissed her of, the nerve he had. Definitely hotter Hotter? what the hell was he incinuating there? Was she not hot anyway, wait ago at pissing of a woman, telling her she looked hotter, no wonder he had never establish a long term relationship. Theirs was only still going for it was strickly work, nothing more. She swiped at him, only coming into conatct with air, just down right annoying her a little more, the way he laughed as he darted neatly out from her grasp. I'm kidding! Down kitty Down kity, really, what had gotten into him. She slammed the car door shut, knowing how much he hated that. Tony waited for a little, watching her with hungry eyes, then not too long before he joined her side and walked her up to the resturant. She couldn't help but smile now, though she was still a little annoyed with him. She laughed shaking her head as he slipped his glasses ver his eyes, his signuture peice, it was not Tony without the glasses. She lightly punched him on the arm in a playful way, a little risky, but they were lucky no one had followed them today, more than likely they were stalking Happy hoping to get a chance at finding them. They walked together in silence, lookng more like a couple than ever before, perhaps the day out here was not her best idea ever, though she had to admit she was secretly enjoying it. The sushi bar lomed up infront of them, in all its Japanese glory, everything about it made her feel like being back in Japan. It was so orignaly though out, hwith its huge grand stair case with the gold lion statues and arch way painted a bright shade of red, the roof too was exactly right, It was truely spectacular, better even than the image she had seen on the interent, Rather glad now that she had chosen this, but also felt a little under dressed, especialy walk along side the famous Mr. Tony Stark. A large smile lite up her face, only to be erased a little as they rached the entrance. There was some one else here by the looks of it, someone famous at that too, she almost froze in place, not wanting to go in there with Tony. She felt it as he seemed to tense up, she glanced over and immediatly saw why he had done so. It was Justin Hammer, from Hammer corp, their enemy, or rather bad competion, and since Tony had shut down the wepason manufacturing part he was no the lime light. She was just about to suggest they moved else where when Tony's arm slipped around her waist. She glanced at him a little shocked at his actions, wasn't he the one trying to hide their identity? To hide who she was, but wouldn't this just want people to follow him more. However he seemed to be pulling her forward, almost shadowing oer her in a protective way, now she understood what he was doing, she smiled a little hint of shyness slipping through, her cheeks gained a little bit of a rosey tint, only visible if you stood close enough to her, like Tony, but he was too intent on watching for Hammer and the press and getting her inside to potentialy notice.
They both managed to get inside un harmed and unseen, Tony leading her to an empty seat, she sat down next to him, a genuine smile flicked across her face as she looked over to him. Order what you want, My treat "Thank you" She spoke softly, and gently ave his arm a squeeze, though not for long as it just didn't feel right to her, she was flirting with her boss, she was such a bad ass right now, one of her rules was to never date her boss, but here right now, thats exactly what it felt like to her. You know,To make up for the ass I've been She couldnt help but smile at him, he truely was being too kind to her right now, she froze abruptly, but managed to gain back her posure to not startle him, her mind instantly jumped to conclusions, hes was dying, heck she knew he was, but the arc reactor in his chest was his life support and was supposed to be working. She let out her breath trying to to think stuff like that, but when Tony acted out of his usual it always made her run into over drive and freak out. The waitor came ovr and filled the glasses with water, She gave him a little smile in thank you Give us a minute Though turned her gaze back to Tony as he made the Waitor move away, sparking a litle confusion in her mind.

Pepper watched Tony from under her eyelashes, as she glanced over the menu, She plucked the other from the table and began to read over the manu, though she kind of already knew what she was going to eat. However after gazing over the menu her mind changed a few times, and in the end she order a plate of mixed seeweed wraps and shrimp tempura. As Tony placed in his order she shot him a gentle smile, he didn't know what to say to him, it was odd, in all their time together she always had a mouthfull to throw his way, but here right in this moment she had squat. It was odd and she actualyl felt like she was under pressure, causing her to sweat a little, making her feel more nervous than needed. I'll be back in a minute Pepper She wanted to grabbed his wrist and make him sit back down, She wasn't prepared for being left alone in this palce, what if someone came up to her. What if the press saw her, Lucky she just nodded and let him go. But watched as he walked away, making a line for the bathroom, She smiled into his back and then went back to staring at the table, just hoping no one would see her here alone.
After he left her, people began wispering, but not well enough she could still here what they were talking about, "Hey is that the infamous miss potts ther, and Tony Stark" it wasnt long before the word got round the place, Shit. This was not good, not good at all, people began to stare at her, like really stare at her, their gazes burned into the back of her head. She tried her best to hide her face hoping they wouldn't notice her, though it was working for some, others weren't as easily fooled. One guy dressed in a dark suit, sat alone at the further end of the place picked up his phone dailing ververantly into the kaypad, Right then she just wanted to make a bee line for the door, but knowing it would only drag more attention to her, instead she sat upright and pretended to ignore all the eyes trying to peel open her soul. meanwhile what she didn't notice was that Hammer had folowed Tony into the bathroom, this was not good at all, if hammer was present so was trouble.
Pepper tried to listen in on the converstion with the buisness guy at the other end, but with all the chatter aorund it was a little difficult, she gave up and just sat their waitin gfor Tony to join her once more, though it seemed like he was taking forever, perhaps he had gone and left her there, like he hyad done one before, just before he had found out about Obediah's little games. She sighed and was just about ready to leave when a loud commotion came flying towards the resturant, She turned and looked to see what was going on, A huge crowd of the press were heading that way, luckily Hammer's security guard kept them at bay, but that didn't stop them from taking pictures, the flashes made her tense up, but when she felt Tony come back she settled down just a little. "We have company Tony!" She shot a thumb over her shoulder. indicating at the press plastered to the window. The waitor placed their food on the table, Luckily her back was too the window so they wouldn't know it was her, but people could speculate, especially when the guy that had been on the phone earlier seemed to be talking wit someone again. Crap, this was not going down so well at all. Pepper ate as much as she could, with the people around here it made it hard for her to concentrate on eating and in all fact made her feel sick to the stomache. "Come on, we need to leave" she wispered for Tony's ears only. she claled the waitor over, and asked if there was a bakc exit they could sue, again in hushed tones so that no one would else would here this. The waitor complain in another language, she grabbed his arm rather tightly and asked again this time a little more urgent and nasty. He spoke something in Japanese one again and then nodded giving her directions to the back exit. She waited for Tony, who seemed to just grabb the sushi and wrapped it in a napkin handing it to her to place into her bag, She smiled at him and then headed for the bathrooms, No body even gave them a glance as they both headed in the same direction, luckily the bathrooms where shrouded from a cornor so no one could see them head through a third door. As she pushed Tony first through the door, she noticed the gun in his poket. "What the hell Tony?" She grabbed the gun and shoved it at him, "This deserves an explanation!" she wasn't overly mean, but just in a hurry as she headed down the clattered hallway like room, only just enough space for on person in all honesty. She heard the click of the door opening, someone had followed them, glancing behind her she noticed the guy from the resturant, the rather sleezy looking one, she hid her face from view, but it was too late, he had already figured it all out. "Pepper and Tony, now isnt this a surprise, well not really, everyones known about the two of you, but you see no ones ever seen you two together, alone untill now" She froze, her nostril flaring, her temper had come back from earlier, from when Tony had made he feel less attractive. She turned, face reddening with aner, made the few steps to close the gap then full on punch the guy in the face, snacthing his camera and phone from his ahnds before he could take a picture, "If you say anything that will just be the baby steps of what will happen to you, do you understand" The guy clutched at his crooked nose, blood strewing from his fingers as he nodded and dashed away. As the guy left she exclaimed in pain shaking her hadn out only to find it hurt more, "Crap" She turned and head back to Tony's side. "He;s the one that called the press here, hi caught him when you were ahem, in the bathroom" She felt at her knuckles, and to her acknolodgement she found one to be out of place "Shit, disloacated it" She droped her hand to her side, not really that bothered she just wanted to get out of her. She place her hand between Tony's shoulder blades and gave him a little push. "Lets get out of here"
Pepper pushed Tony along with a gentle but hurried tone, she just wanted to get back, as she pushed him he gave a little raised eyebrow, possibly worried about her hand. She didn't care about that, she just needed to get into the car with him and head back to his place where they would be alone without any trouble. So much for the disguise he had tried to procure. They soon reached the door at the end, stumbling out, in covertly the right place, it backed out right onto the car park. She smiled with satisfaction and made a - sensible- bee line for he car, she didn't wait for Tony's Gentle man act but instead jumped into the car herself, He followed there after looking a little shaken up. She let out a breath shed been holding and turned to face Tony. " What happened back there Tony, What happened to have you shaken up so much? Heck now your making me anxious" she leaned back in the seat and posed her eyes taking in a deep breath to center herself. She spoke with her eyes still closed " So much for no trouble hey? It just seems to find us no matter what we do" She smiled gently towards him. " Let's head back to yours unless you have other plans." At that she leaned forward opening her eyes, noticing the dust in his hair, unconsciously she brushed it away from his head. She played with her knuckles a bruise was now forming across her hand. "Do you mind?" She showed him her knuckles hoping he would know what she wanted him to do, she needed it set back in place and she was not strong enough, going to the hospital would just make today worse,he was going to have to do it for her. She smiled slightly in shame and pain, this was going to hurt like Hell, but it was worht it.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:35 pm

When Tony got back to the table, he saw Pepper, she was flustered and very antsy. Then as he got closer, the chatter grew more intense, hearing his name on the air. "Just keep your face down, and act normal" He mouthed but whispered very slightly looking around and smiling like nothing was wrong. He had to play it off, and he did pretty well. The act held until they were well finished eating. Though Pepper noticed something that he was oblivious to. And it made her crawl out of her skin. We have company, Tony she whispered to him and saw the press. "That rat" He growled only for Pepper's ears. If he was alone, and could get away with hitting him, he would. But that wasn't the case so he just sat there and watched Pepper, then he saw her almost turn green. The poor girl, her nerves were shot, no thanks to him. "Come on, we need to leave" she whispered to him and he nodded. Though before he could call the waiter, Pepper already called him and he was already at the table. When she didn't get the answer she wanted he saw her grab the man and ask again. Something he would probably have done himself. His eyes went a bit wider. He couldn't help but smile, he's never seen her like this with anyone other than him. When he got up from the table Pepper practically stepped on his heels as she herded him towards the back of the restaurant and back past the bathroom. Then into the small confined hallway, he faced her just about chest to chest. And felt her reach for the gun. Trying to stop her, he failed. "What the hell Tony? This deserves an explanation" she hissed and shoved the unloaded gun into him. "Pepper, its nothing, I took it from Hammer" Tony said, "He--" "Pepper and Tony, now isn't this a surprise, well not really, everyones known about the two of you, you you see, no ones ever seen you two together, alone until now" Tony really wished he hadn't unloaded the gun but he kept it hidden down by the side of his leg that was away from the action. Before Tony could react he looked back at Pepper who was turning as red as the hair on her head. He turned to get away from her further down the hall but she was already moving towards him. Then she landed a right hook and broke the guys nose. He stood there and his eyes went huge. He bugged out. He reached out and took her arm, "Come on--" He said but she was already talking, "If you say anything that will just be baby steps of what will happen to you, do you understand" she growled down at the rat. "Pepper, leave him. He's not worth it" He said and stepped in front of her putting himself in between the man on the ground and Pepper. But he spoke the last bit to him through narrow eyes as he looked at him over his shoulder. When he got up and took off, she exclaimed in pain and he snapped his head back around to her seeing her hold her hand in pain. "Yeah you did" he said and was able to see it from where he was. He was still in half a hormonal trance after seeing her hook the guy. When she pressed her hand on his back he willingly went with her but managed to get behind her and toss Hammer's gun in the bin for someone else to worry about. His hand now rested on her shoulder, He lifted her hand up past her elbow line. "Keep it elevated, it wont hurt as much" He told her and reached in front of her to open the door, and as he expected she beelined for the car and got in before he was even down the back stairs. When he got in, he got the question he expected from Pepper, "I'm shaken?" He said with a chuckle and looked surprised and started the car. He shot her a softer smile, showing that he acknowledged the other part of the question. He twisted in his seat and backed out of the spot he was in. "Uh, Hammer tried to kill me.But I handled it--" He put the car in drive and pulled from the lot waiting for his chance to turn on the city street, "And it wont happen again" He said pretty nonchalantly for the severity of the situation. "Trouble follows me, another reason I didn't let you in on everything. The last thing I need is for it to follow you." He said and pulled out the slim chance he got, his little sports car could keep up with the quick decisions he made. "Lets head back unless you have other plans and she brushed the dust from his hair and he smiled leaning down to let her get it, though still keeping his eyes on the road. "I have nothing more planned until tonight" He said with a grin. "Do you mind?" he looked down at her hand that she held in front of him, "I'll look at it when we get back.." He said and looked down between his legs then back to the road. He reached down under the seat and felt around for the first aid kit, Another thing he threw into the car to race to the accident. he found the sleeve where an ice pack sat that hadn't been activated yet. "But in the meantime.." He cracked slammed the plastic packet encasing the contents that made the bag turn ice cold and shook it hard for a couple seconds until it got cold, "Keep this on it, Don't take it off. Trust me You'll want it numb" He said and handed it to her. At the red-light he held out his hand to her, "Let me see it" He said and when she gingerly laid her hand down in the palm of his. "It'll be an easy fix, though your pinky is dislocated too" He said and gently lifted it, but only enough to see how swollen it was. She shrieked in pain and he let it go, "Oh yeah, its pretty banged up." He said and let her take her hand away. He looked back and the light turned green, he took the backroads and they got to the house quicker than he expected. He pulled out front and shut the car off to help her open her door. "Keep the ice on it. I'll meet you in the living room." He said and opened the trunk of the car. The hydraulics hissing as the roof slowly climbed and locked.

He began to look for a brace he kept in his gym bag. He realized how he really did take this car everywhere. He began to think about the last time he drove any of the other cars. He couldn't even remember. He found them in his gym bag and took the two out, comparing each next to his hand to find the one that was for her right hand, the one that she jammed up. They were his boxing braces, so they offered a lot of support. Luckily they were adjustable, and could go pretty small. He threw the left one back into the bag and clicked the button on his keys to shut and lock the trunk. The alarm chirped when the trunk clicked closed and Tony trotted up the front stairs and went inside to meet Pepper. He saw her standing in the middle of the room holding the icepack over her hand motioned her to follow him to the couch facing the windows that looked out over the coast. Where the most light was, he was probably going to need it to see her hand a lot better. "Step into my office" He said with a smile and sat down on the couch with her and held out his hand again. "This will be the last time I touch it, I swear" He said with a smile and waited for her to let him see her hand. Once she laid her hand in his, he felt how wet and ice cold it was. But the icepack he took from her too was beginning to get warm. So now it was no use to either of them. He set it down on the floor in front of him and took her hand gently in both of his feeling for the joints that were dislocated in her knuckle first. He could tell that it wasn't as numb as he would have liked, or rather she would really like. But If her hand was ever going to be back to normal he had to do something about it. He grabbed her hand at the knuckle and her one finger that was dislocated. She tried to pull from him but he caught her. "Pepper," He said and waited for her to let him take her hand again. "If you don't wanna live with a dislocated finger, You're gonna have to let me do this or we'll go to the hospital and they make everything worse." He said with a smile. She let him have her finger and hand again, though was hesitant about it. He grabbed her palm and straightened her hand out aligning the knuckle and put his index finger against her dislocated finger and pushed, and it clicked back in place. She let out a yelp and he quickly did her pinky to have the bigger pain mask the smaller one. "Done, Pepper. I'm done" He said and smiled and looked down at the bruise. Holding her hand gingerly in his still he leaned down and kissed it gently. "Now i can kiss it and make it better" He teased. "I'm gonna have to give you some boxing lessons before you decide to knock someone else in the kisser" He said with a wink and looked at her, "I've had my share of broken hands over socking someone" He said and looked down at her swollen hand. He took the brace and gently slid it over her hand and adjusted it to fit her hand snugly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Uh, Hammer tried to kill me.But I handled it-- She blinked and gave him a questiong glance, well she kind of already knew that it was a failed attempt otherwise she would simply not be here in the car with him. "Urgh someone needs to give that guy a lesson, he pisses me of big time"
As the car roared to life, she almost relaxed, glad to be getting away from this place, but was still slightly in too much pain to relax fully. "So did you kill him then?" her mind slowly drifted of else where not even fully listening to him anymore, her hand hurt like hell and thats all that ran through her mind. She turned to look at him as she felt him moving around in the tight space, his arm brushed her bare skin a few times as he was reaching for soemthing under his seat, Her skin tingled where his came into conatct with hers, one reason why she tried to avoid conatct with him, but right now she didn't give worth a dam. Heck she was shaking from the adrenline rush and would act out of her usual if she wasn't careful. She took the ice pack from him, placing it getnly on her hand, though just with the lttle pressure it hurt like hell, she tried not to make a sound, though it only cuase her to bite on her lip. When they stopped at a red light he turned to her, reaching out for her hand, she placed it gently into his, careful not to bang it or move it in the wrong direction. As he checked her hand turning it to see it better she looked out the window, the pain becoming too much for her, and then he moved her pinky, she screamed pulling her hand away, crap, that hurt like a bitch. She leaned back in her seat for the rest of the journey, with her eyes closed, stopping the tears from falling, he didn't need to see her that way again, though this time it was due to the pain and not hurt.
Pepper opened her eyes as she felt the car come to a stop, the enguine shutting of, the journey had been much quicker than anticipated, but that did not fase her one bit, actually she was glad to be back here. She smiled under the pain as he came to open her door for her. She slipped out cradling her had to her chest, with the ice pack wrapped around it still. She nodded and made her way into the house, Jarvis welcomed their return but she didn't register it, she just made her way over to the couch, she stopped just in the midle of the room, feeling a little sick, too much action for her, way to much, but it was also kind of fun. Tony entered the room, and usshered her over to the sofa, she complied with out a sound, completely and utterly speechless right now, something of a rarity to her. Tony spoke but she didn't reply, she just wanted her hadn to be fixed so that the pain would lessen. She could move it now with little pain, since the ice had been on it, but there was still pain. Tony asked for her hand, she was hesitant about it, but slowly placed her hand in his, the ice pack now removed, she bit her lip as he began to fiddle with it, not too much pain, the ice had worked some what good, but as he bragged her dislocated finger she squealed, pulling her hand back to her in an automatic reaction. Her eyes slightly blurred, tears threatened to fall. The way he said her name made her look up to him, she sighed and placed her hand back into his, which was much larger than her tiny delicate hands, no wonder she had dislocated the ting, they looked so frail compared to his. She grabbed a cushion holding onto it, ready to scream into or bite if the pain was too much for her. Gritting her teeth as he straighened out her hand, pain laced up her arm, she couldn't watch this, she hid her face into the pillow as he suddenly clicked it back into place, Pepper yelped in pain, kind of glad she had the cushion too mute itslightly for it possibly would have deathened him. As she had screamed he had manged to set her small finger back in place. Done, Pepper. I'm done She looked up from the pillow, tears fell from her eyes, and her lip bleed from where her teeth had bitten into the skin, she really was a mess. She felt it though as the pain began to fade slowly, but her sick feeling just grew stronger. The rooms edges began to fade around the edges, but she fought it of, she knew what was about to happen to her, and she was trying desperatly to not let it come. His lips grazed the bruised skin on her hand, she didn't care, she was fighting with this motion so much she wasn't even bothered that he had just kissed her. His words began to fade out as if she was trapped under water, she felt as he slipped a brace over her hand, and then she went out like a light. She flopped back, then tilted forward her head landing upon his shoulder, the pain and the neuseating feel was too much for her, her brain just clciked off.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Tony watched as Pepper's eyes went heavy and she was having a hard time staying still. "Did you smoke something, Pepper?" He asked looking at her confused at how out of it she looked. Then she began to fall forward, "Pepper..?" He asked and she fell head first into his rock hard shoulder. "Jesus" He said and caught her shoulders trying to prevent a nice bruise on her forehead but he was too late, bone on bone with gravity pulling her down into him. "Well.." He said and patted her back. "Now what.." He said and looked around. "This..This is awkward" He said and the entire house was silent. Which even made it more awkward, he felt so alone yet there was Pepper, out cold on his shoulder. Tony's mind went completely blank at that point, he knew that if he moved her either home or into his room she would freak out and probably hurt herself again. But he wasn't even sure what to do with her. He never dealt with someone who was unconscious on top of him basically. He looked out the window and saw the storm clouds rolling in, He sighed, now a bit drowsy at the thought of a storm. They always made him tired when nothing was happening during the day. A rumble of thunder rolled over and shook some window panels in the room. The rain soon followed and danced down the windows. He found himself leaning against the back of the couch, Pepper still on his shoulder. He leaned back even further, and watching the storm that rolled in outside only made his eyes heavier and heavier until he fell asleep and laid down on the couch almost pulling Pepper on top of him. He just got tired out of nowhere and he was no longer aware of what was happening or even who was on top of him at the present time. He just didn't feel like moving her. His mind shut down, and he fell asleep. Though about 2 hours later Tony awoke again to Pepper stirring, he had slept light, the storm was still raging outside and he finally was aware of his surroundings to the point when he tried to get up he felt a weight, which at the time he forgot that Pepper had passed out on him and when he looked at her he froze with wide eyes. When their eyes met he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw her position on him, practically between his legs though higher up near the end of his ribcage. But it was still awkward to wake up to. "Pepper!" He squealed and fell from the couch. "What the hell!?" He exclaimed.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Pepper finaly stirred a litle, hearing the feint sounds of the thunder rumbling in the background. what she didn't know however was where she as lying, she ws sprawled right across tony as they had both -well he had, fallen asleep where she had just passed out. She stirred rubbing at her face, her hand drapping over his chest, chest? there was someone else in her bed? Her eyes opened suddenly, finding herself staring rihgt into someones big brown eyes, Tony's big brown eyes. Tony!? she froze instantly, but was knocked out of it when he suddenly freak out, squealing her name, thus causing her to freak also. she jumped as he slid from under her, hitting the back of the couch and rolling over onto the floor behind it, with a hefty thud "Ouch crap, Tonyyyy!" she stood brushing herslef of, only to be sent dizzing and almost back upon the floor. she grabbed the back of the couch for support, waiting for the dizzy spell to be over. she looked over herself as she stood there, making sure she was still fully clothed. she sighed in relief at seeing her usual black silk pencil skirt, good nothing had happened. she looked up and saw Tony on the floor, remebering the rather feminin sqqueal he had just made. She laughed at him, "You just sounded like me, or maybe more feminin than me" she exclaimed as she put pressure on her bruised hand, forgetting all about it having been dislocated, she looked down seeing the brace covering it over. she stared at it for a while, images played through her mind from earlier, soon rememebering what had happened. They had managed to get back to his and then he was setting her hadn straigh -she cringed at the memory of the pain it had caused her, ice or no ice. And then she had passed out, thats all she could remember. She walked back round and sat herself down further away from him this time. she looked at him, as he sat there rather cute looking with his messy hair and shirt twisted. "It's not my fault Tony, dont blame me. But thanks for sorting my hand, never got the chance to say it since I.... well passed out" she grimaced a little unsure. The scene played back in her mind, continously, the way thay had locked eyes, how close they were, and the fact that she was practically laid ontop of him, she cringed, causing her cheeks to flourish a red of embarrassment. She placed her head into her hands elbows leaning on her knees. "Crap"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:02 pm

He cleared his throat and jumped to his feet when she mentioned his yelp. Making the noise with a manly edge. "Well, I was half asleep. Not like I knew what was going on" He said and sat at the other end of the couch. He watched her and looked down at her hand that was wrapped in the brace. "I wasn't about to blame you," He said and looked up with raised eyebrows. "You're welcome though…You kinda left me in an awkward moment, I didn't know what to do with my secretary passed out on my shoulder." He teased and kicked his shoes off and kicked back on the couch. Then pulled his knees up to give Pepper her space and looked around them. "But don't worry, apology accepted" He said with a smile and a shrug. "Lets just say that never happened.." He said with an embarrassed look of his own though it was pretty hidden behind his knees, "Sound fair?" He looked out the window again at the lightning outside as it struck so close to the house, but hit the water that was crashing against the rocks in the inlet of the beach. "I will admit..being locked out of my work is boring. How do normal people do it?" He asked and sighed obnoxiously then lifted his head up above his knees and looked at Pepper who looked really embarrassed. With one swift spin on his butt his head was up near Pepper and he laid on his back his feet hung over the end of the couch. "No one knows about what just happened but us. I promise I wont say a word" He said with a smile as he looked at her, from his perspective she was upside down and his eyes were open wide since he had to look so far back to her. And his head so far tilted back his smile was also a bit brighter and stretched nicely. "You have a booger by the way. Ew." He said and looked up her nose, like the child he was.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

She had left him in the awkward moment? He was always doing that to her. "You deserve it" she snapped back at him, She was tired and a little embarrassed, the two did not go well together on her. she watched him out the cornor of her eye and fingers, he didn't seem that phased at all, perhaps because he was so used to waking up so early, Though he did look a little embarrassed, good so he should feel that way. "I cant just froget everything as easy of you, i dont go around sleeping with guys and then not remembering them, your the one that does that with women." It was like she was a lion in a cage and he was just poking at her, furiating her with each comment. She couldn't help it though. I will admit..being locked out of my work is boring. How do normal people do it? she sighed and turned her head so she could properly look at him, though she was just seeing his knees. "Really Tony? really?" she let out an exasperated breath, pretty much had it with him. she burried her face back into her hands. She could feel it as he shifted, moving closer to her, or well his head closer as his voice came a little clearer. No one knows about what just happened but us. I promise I wont say a word she sighed knowing he was true to his word, but she just couldn't let it go that easy, then he just went and ruined it all. "Tonyyy!" she exclaimed in frustration. "Gosh dam it your so oblivious to everything arnt you, you just dont get it" She hufted blowing out her cheekc, her head now out of her hands. She stood up "I've had enough, im tired and i need to go" she turned and made her way to the exit, slightly pissed of with him yet again. No matter how much she tried she could never get through to that thick head of his.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Her replies threw him off, especially the tone of them. Did he not just save her hand from being a twisted mess? Or the fact that he treated her pretty well today, as far as he was concerned. "Jeeze Pepper, I was only kidding" he said and his eyes went wide and soft, like a puppy. He sat up when she got up, "I've had enough and I need to go" He jumped right to his feet and ran in front of the door as the rain poured down and a loud flash of lightning made the lights flicker. "Pepper, I sure as hell will not let you leave in this. You can be pissed at me all you want, but you're crazy if you think you're leaving" He said and crossed his arms and cocked a hip. Then the incredibly loud crack of thunder followed even making Tony jump and look out the window. "Alright you know what? I'll let you decide," He said and opened the door as the wind and rain came through probably hitting her with a mist of water and the thunder crashing outside. "You really wanna wait for Happy out in that?" He asked over the howl of the wind and left the door open for a moment and walked behind her and edged her towards the door. "I know you Pepper, you're like a cat, you hate getting wet in the rain." He teased and tapped her butt before turning around and walking towards the kitchen. Then he realized what he just did. "Shit.." He said and looked at her with wide eyes. "Pepper…" The rain came in full force puddling the floor here and there. "I didn't mean.. Ha, I didn't mean it" He said and held his hands up in surrender standing in a puddle of water at his feet. The wind then took the door and slammed it shut behind Pepper who just stood there with her hands at her sides and back to him. As soon as she went for him though he tried to run but slipped in his socks on the water and tried catching his footing as he ran through the house from her. Slipping on every quick turn he made.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Pepper blew up further as he slipped in front of her way and the door. She glanced up at the lights as they flickered due to the storm, she shivered a little not enjoying the stor all to well. she hated them and the rain. Pepper, I sure as hell will not let you leave in this. You can be pissed at me all you want, but you're crazy if you think you're leaving she sighed in defeat, slowly beging to mellow a little. Pepper made a rather unnatural noice as the thunder scared her, along with Tony. Now he was letting her decide, good, she was going to leave, she just wanted to go home relax and fall asleep. As he opened the door a mist of water came flying in along with the wind, almost kncoing her of her feet. she tried to move out of its way but it reached her no matter where she stood, the storm was just too ferocious. she smiled as he moved away from the door leaving it open for her. "i'll happily go an.." she didnt get chance to finshed her sentance as Tony's hand came into contact with her butt, she squeak in surprise, turing sharply on her heals to him. Not even jumping as the door slammed behind her. She would have growled at him, but the way he put his hands up in defeat was a little amusing, he was surrendering to her, she lightening up a little almost laughing as he scapered - or atleast tried to get away from her, she took one shoe of and lunged it twards him, missing him just, her black heel landed with a thunk and glided across the smooth suface, she then took her other and id the same, this time it hit the lamp on the table, causing it to ricohette back, but knocking the lamp to the floor also. she laughed out loud at that, feeling a little better now she had just broken something of his. "I guess i'm not leaving" She stood in the middle of the room, water everywhere, rather annoying her. she moved to get towels, though just as she did all the power went out, leaving them alone in full darkness, just the occasioanl flash of lightening light the room up. "well this is interesting"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Tony heard the lamp crash as he ducked behind the couch at the other end of the room. He was pretty much out of breath and looked around the corner of the couch, and saw her back. Then One flash of lightning knocked the power out as she went to get towels to clean up the water. He grinned sinisterly and moved back behind the couch "Well this is interesting" He grinned and began to sneak up on her silhouette that seemed to blend in with the darkness. But he could see the white towels better in the darkness. Though the glow from his reactor gave away his position, it being the only light that was lit for miles. He stood and loomed over her. "Where do you think you're goin?" He said in a deep gloomy voice. Not even realizing how much it sounded like Obediah's voice that night when he went on a rampage. Pepper squealed and Tony wrapped his arms around her as she jumped up and fell back onto the couch with her, but he cushioned the fall. "Will you stop working for five seconds of your life?" He asked and laughed. "I mean Jesus. You might be worse than me" He said and started to tickle her sides a little bit. "Be happy! Stop trying to bite my head off" He said and let her go and get up from him. Though she landed a purposeful hand on his groin, causing a bit of pain. He squeaked and crossed his legs "That was a cheap shot" he wheezed and rolled over on the couch and got up once he could walk again. Then he heard the patter of her feet as she ran off through the house. "No come here!" He laughed and went in search for her. The game continued well into the night, and Pepper's attitude was like a roller coaster as usual. Though Tony was just having the time of his life playing around. Finally when they both got winded Tony decided to see if he could kick on the generator, since the surge knocked out Jarvis. The only thing lighting the way now was his reactor, He went to open the door to the garage and remembered the Jarvis had not only locked him out of the garage but now he had no way of getting in. So the generator was a bust.

Hammer's men were outside sitting in hidden spots out in the storm. Staking out the place and ready to follow their orders. All of them dressed in black with gadgets and holsters on their hips. The one in charge waved an order and three charged in through the door when the lock was picked. The two wearing sunglasses that worked like night vision goggles stormed in the room and found Pepper. She turned around and froze in fear as he felt this much larger presence other than Tony's. This man was much larger and had a different intent other than flirting with her. The man behind him held a flashlight in her face. The man directly over her pressed his finger to his lips, "Shhh" he said quietly and they restrained Pepper covering her mouth before she had the chance to scream. They drug her out the way they came in which was unable to be seen in the darkness. But they could see it thanks to the HammerTech that they carried on them and utilized.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"Where do you think you're goin?" her brian automatically flicked back to that day, the day she had almost been killed by Obediah, she almost panicked, instead she squealed and span round to fin it was only Tony, who seemingly creeped up on her, possibly not the best of ideas. as they fell onto the sofa together she dropped the towels, though not really bothered anymore, not with Tony so close to her again, back on the sofa also. she smiled, though only screamed as he tickled her sides. Dam he was so mean. "Be happy! Stop trying to bite my head off" she smiled, the blue light cascading of her face. "You dont make it easy for me" she joked then stood up, to get away from him, only seeming to land her hand in the wrong place, "Oops!" she giggled like a little girl and made a run for it, she was done for now. He soon chaded after her. It went from room to room, untill they were back in the living room again, both a little out of breath. Though he seemd to handle it better than her. She panted a little, standing smcak in the middle of the room, waiting for Tony to return. Though what happened next, happend way to fast. One mitue it was silent and then all of a sudden people came barreling into the house, at first she though Tony had fallen down the stairs. But when the light was flashed -rather rudely- into her eys she kinew differently then. "shh!" someone spoke infront of her, placing a finger over her mouth, she went to pull away, but befoer she could even move she was grabbed up and her mouth covered. she squirmed like hell, kicking out and failing with her amrs, she came into contatc with someone once, who let of a muffled ouch, at that it gave her chance to scream "Tonyyyyyy!" it got cut abruptly, but she had screamed and felt a little better in doing so.
she felt it as she was pulled outside, the rain hitting her skin hard, it was cold also, and the wind just didnt help, she was soaked before they had even gotten that far away from the house. The gagged her and slammed her into the back of a van, the enguine already running. she heard it as someone joined the guy already in the van, the door shutting and then she as drivven off.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 pm

"Tonyyyyyy!" the scream of his name chilled him down to the bone. Pepper's voice echoed in his mind and his body felt frozen, the adrenaline tingled through his veins. He almost couldn't keep up with his feet as they darted up the stairs, skipping a couple of stairs with each leap. "Pepper!" He called back and a flash of lightning lit up the living room and she was no where to be found. She wasn't where he left her. He heard the screech of tires and ran to the window practically plastering himself on the glass and saw the van pulling out from the side of the house towards the front and he darted for the front door out into the rain. Stumbling as he pulled the door open. "Pepper!" He called after the van and tried chasing the van but it was futile. It only brought him deeper into the storm as he ran down part of the driveway. He caught a glimpse of the van and knew the logo, but his mind was racing so fast, it didn't have time to process it and he stood there in the flooding driveway in his socks. The rain soaking him. He took a few steps back before he ran down past his car and down the ramp into his garage nearly slipping on the slick surface. "Generator, generator" He whispered his thoughts out loud and looked around and found the wall that controlled the generator for the lab. The lab was just as dark as the house. Though thanks to his reactor he had his own handsfree flashlight. He began clicking on the circuits and primed the gas engine that was hooked up to the grid on the lab. He pressed the button and the engine whirred but wouldn't start right up. "Come on" He growled and pressed it again, still would not turn over. "Dammit!" He drove the side of his fist into the wall. He pressed again and after a few whirrs it finally turned over and the emergency power came on. "Jarvis!" He said as soon as the power kicked on. "Jarvis! Get the mark two suit up to the dock" He said and walked over to get the suit he had to wear to keep his skin safe from the mechanics inside, unlike the Mark 3 when he could just wear whatever underneath. "Yes sir," Jarvis replied moving the suit to the docking robots. Tony looked up and saw the suit and began to change into the kevlar suit. "Find Pepper," He said his thoughts practically scrambled. "Put the coordinates on the suits hard drive." He put his booties on and went to the station and held his arms out and placed his feet apart to be suited up. "Yes sir" He said again and the robots appeared out of the ground and began putting the suit on him. As the helmet closed he took a deep breath and prepared himself. A hunk of metal in the sky during a lightning storm? This could go very well. The lights turned on in his helmet and when everything was online he turned on the thrusters and made a beeline for the ramp leading out of the garage.

A group of, what looked to be agents, stood around Pepper. They had her tied to a chair, and spared no expense or wasted any time in ridiculing her, and taunting her. Some pretty personally, like touching her in personal places. And invading her own personal space, they were just out to ruin this poor girl. Something Hammer was set to do, but too proud of himself to take it upon himself to do it. Instead he had his monkeys do it for him. The one came up behind her and gagged her with a dirty rag that probably came from a machine shop with dirt and oil stains on it. They tied it tightly around her head, making it very painful and uncomfortable. Then another group came in, ones in suits like tony's but far less advanced, it was more like a glorified suit of armor a knight would wear. They just stood around the room, armed and ready in case anyone tried to make an escape, but they were prepared for Tony's expected arrival. Then another man walked in, a sly smile on his face and a chuckle rumbling in his lanky frame. "Well, well well. What do we have here boys?" He asked with a grin and came into the light that Pepper was sitting under. He looked down at her with his hands behind his back and in his gray suit. "Tony's Achilles heel." He said with a chuckle. He walked around her, almost inspecting her like she was some kind of animal up for auction then placed his hand on her shoulder. "You've got some information for us, don't you sweetheart?" He asked with a grin
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Some guys had the nerve to rip her clothing of, just leaving her in her bra and panties, she felt so an completly exposed, they were all just enjoying it, too bad they would all be dead very very soon. They forced her into a chair where they tied her hands behind her back and over the chair, and then gagged her with something thats was filthely disgusting. all they were doing was toucnhing her, touching her in ways that was not nice, invading her space she cherrised, they somehow knew this and just laughed as she tried to scream or move away from them. she sat with her head down as they finaly left her alone, but not soon after someone else entered the room, she didnt bother looking up to see who it was, she didn't care one bit. this person spoke to her, but she simply ignore her.
The man flew himself at Pepper gravving her by the throat and forcing her head back. "Look at me bitch when im talking to you" Her eyes shot wide an she tried to gulp but the guys hand was just too tight, he let go just as she was about to loose consiouness. she gasped for air, though it was a little difficult whilst being gagged. She braeathed heavy for a while, watching the guys as they paced around her, her main focus thouhg on the large guy in front of her. Of he expected her to comply he was going to get a shock. again he tried to ask her something, but the twat didn;t relaised that being gaged meant she wouldn;t be able to talk, he finally realised this and slipped it down so that it hung around her neck. She tisted her mouth around, as it was sore from the tightness of the cloth. "I'll never tell you squat you bastards, and you better be ready to die!" This only angry the guy even more so he advanced on her again but this time she was ready she brought up her kneee quickly getting the guy hard in the privates. he clutched at them and fell to the ground, where he rolled in pain for a while. Once he had finally come around, his face was red and the way he looked at her made her shiver. he slipped the gag back over her mouth then pulled his hand back, it collided with the side of her face with a content slap of skin on skin, it sent her head snapping round and knocked her an the chair over, tears strewed from her tigtly closed eyes, as she lay awkwardly in the chair but now on her side, just he left cheek was in conatct with the cold floor. "someone need to teach you some manours, bitch" The guy psat at her and then vanished from the room, as did a few others, leabing just two to keep her company anf then some outside the door.

It felt like a while before someone returned. But when they did, her eyes bugged,They had come back with all sorts of things ready for her torture. the one guy sat their with an iron rod and heated it up until the end glowed a sickly red, she gulped in fear. someone has finally had the decency to pick her up from the ground. the guy with the iron rod just smirked and grabbed her by the hair, touching the hot tip to her near flawless skin upon her cheek, she whimpered in pain as the heat lanced through, the sound of her skin sizzling resounded in her ear, another tear escaped. It wasn't long before the heat was removed. They repeated this all over her body, causing blisters and reddened, bleeding whelp marks. her head dropped weakly as they finally have up with that one, she wasn't going to crack, she wouldn't do that to Tony, no matter what they did. the guy turned his back on her then turned around to face her. "still not talking? Cat got your tongue?" he chuckled them slammed her head back so far her mouth had to open - the gag was ripped from her and he pulled her tongue out with some weird clamp like device, another guy came over and used a thiner piece of iron, also heated to glowing red, he sliced it across her tongue causing the skin to peel away, blood raised to the edges them spilled over into her mouth. They laughed menacingly and let her go. she coughed up blood, though it was no sue as the blood came too fast, filling her mouth once more. he rather thin extremely ugly guy whispered something and then everyone but him left the room, only to guard it from the outside. He pulled her to her feet and slowly made her back up into the wall, where he continued to torture her futher. he pulled down her pants, the unzippped his, pulling out his manly device and pushed her up the wall. she closed her eyes, the tears fell quickly as he was rather roughly handling her. The guy just laughed and pressed harder into her. She whimpered in pain.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Tony took to the skies, though diving back down when the lightning flashed. He almost kept himself swerving across the sky, as if he was weaving between the raindrops. "Sir, with the static charges up here, I do not advise being so high with the Mark two suit." Jarvis said over the intercom within the suit and Tony looked up as he flew at the dark clouds that flashed with spiderwebs of lightning. "Dually noted." He said and saw a bolt of lightning just a mile away from him. "Screw this" He said and dove down to a lower altitude weaving in and out of the buildings he was so low. Only a couple hundred feet above the streets. This took his advantage away from him. Now he couldn't fly straight to where Pepper was. He pushed the thrusters even harder, and being new to flying in such tight turns he would scrape the suit on a couple buildings on the sharp turns. A GPS kicked in and turn by turn directions came up on the side panel. Though with the older suit, it was hard for tony to decipher, everything was white, and not very clear as the Mark three suit, which was still a hunk of scrap metal since the roof blast.

"Come on Jarvis, there has to be a faster route!" He said and kept making sharper turns, Things were whizzing by him so fast that he wasn't even sure where he was headed until things started to become barren. He hit the rural towns outside of the city. It looked like a ghost town. And he was getting fed up with the turn by turn directions they were only sucking up precious time. "Forget this" He said and shot into the air above the trees and high enough that he could make a beeline towards the coordinates that became closer and closer. "Sir, I picked up a cellphone signal from where Pepper is located. Shall I--" Tony cut him off. "Listen in." He said and soon an audio board came up. He was still miles away from where Pepper was, Lightning bolts having to turn him around. I'll never tell you squat you bastards, and you better be ready to die! The storm cut it off with static but it was Pepper, she was alive. Then he heard her screaming in pain, and the men began to torture her. He heard a blowtorch and heard Pepper scream again in pain this pain was incredible, he could tell that they were burning her. But the cell he tapped into was of a man who had other thoughts for her. And when he heard what his thoughts were He just hit the coordinates and he was over a building. A large steel warehouse type building with a concrete roof, by Jarvis' analysis. Tony braced himself for impact and dove down in through the roof crashing through it like a hot knife through butter. Though he took large chunks of concrete and a wall of rain with him. He landed in the center of the floor in the warehouse. Down on one knee and fist, his signature landing. He stood again and looked around, Silently. A silence that meant he was furious. Steam almost filled the inside of his helmet. Slowly he panned his head from one end of the room to the other, until he heard guns being fired at him and he spun around his repulsers armed and charging he blasted the one man away into the concrete wall. Soon more people began attacking him. And since all he really had on him was his repulsers that was all he could do. This suit was only the prototype, but right now he desperately wished that he had time to make another suit. He would have been much more affective. Once that room was cleared and the bodies lie dead on the floor he turned to another spot, where a door was leading into a room. His computers could see right through the door, via FLIR or a camera that picked up heat signatures. He saw a rod that was white hot, then against the back wall was a frail frame under a larger frame who's movements infuriated Tony. God only knew what had happened to her before he got there. "I'm coming Pepper," He growled and walked right through the wall blowing it up with a repulser blast sending chunks flying into the room. The men in the robot suits that stood around the room like soldiers were all stunned at the bright blast and Tony marched right over to the man raping Pepper. Holding one hand up in his face with a repulser ready to charge. "I'd back off if i were you" Tony growled in a voice that was far from his, and almost far from human. Then he looked down at the guy and smiled. Moved the hand with the charged repulser down. "Or I'll blow it up"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Pepper laid her haed back with a sile when she heard the sound of a roof collapsing in,s he knew who it was, and all these loosers were about to die. Blood spilled from her lips as she smiled, She didnt care anymore, he was here. though the guy that was already jamming her up the wall moved faster, tyring to get what he wanted done. Still obviosuly not satisfied with himself. She could hear it as others were blown up, she knew the sound of the repulsers all to well. She was slowly fading away, wether from exhuation or the loss of blood she didn't know. Just as her lights were ready to flick of she saw him blast through the wall. "Tony" she wispered, she smiled and then went limp. Half of the guys freaked out and rna away, too scared to even touch Tony afyer an entrance like that, but the guy beating on Pepper wasn't even phased. he turned to look at him "Nice of you to join us" he smiled, but that was soon wiped from his face as tony pointed the repulsers at his manly device he cherrished way to much. His eyes bulgedand he slowly backed awa from Pepper, not even having the decency to cover her up. she fell down the wall and landed on the cold, dirty floor, her wounds still oozing with blood.
Pepper was already way gone to even notice she had hit the floor, she looked an absoulte mess. She was covered in dirt and sweat, and then covered in multiple brin wounds. A trail of blood stained the skin on the cornors of her lips, fresh blood still ozzing out from the sides.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Tony followed him back putting himself between the man and Pepper. "Not quick enough" He said and blasted him away and into the wall on the other side of the room. The rage on his face that was hidden behind the plain expression that the suit gave him went away as soon as he heard Pepper fall to the floor and he spun around and knelt down looking her over, letting Jarvis do a scan of her body. Mostly third degree burns and of course what he walked in on. Though as he panned his eyes over her half naked body his hormones tried to make his decisions now. How on earth could Hammer do such a thing to someone he cared about, someone so beautiful as her? He sighed and opened his face plate and shut his suit down so he wouldn't burn her anymore with the repulsers. The wall of rain blew in with the wind and he knelt down blocking the rain from her. His eyes burned with tears seeing her like this. How could he let this happen, this was all his fault. He swallowed hard, and pushed the tears back. "Come on Pepper. We're going home" He said his voice breaking. The power was already out to the closest hospital so what could they do? He gently scooped her up and was careful not to touch any of her burns. But not finding her clothes anywhere, he had to risk taking her out into the storm and the cold night air. But then he remembered, Happy. He turned his helmet back on, "Jarvis. Call happy. Send him here to pick Pepper up and take her back home. Tell him the hospitals are closed because of the blackout when he gets here." He said softly. Jarvis gave a pause and replied. "Yes sir. Shall I phone Rhodes as well? This is his area of expertise." Tony thought for a moment, holding Pepper's lifeless body in his arms. "Have Happy bring him" Tony said and turned Jarvis off again. Right now he just wanted to focus on her. "Pepper. Pepper come on wake up" He said softly to her, wishing that he wasn't in this suit right now. He missed feeling her soft skin now scarred and burnt in spots. Her cheek was the gnarliest burn on her whole body. He couldn't stop staring at it. But she wasn't waking up. And she wasn't awake until Happy got there, He brought in a blanket, seeming so professional about the fact that she was almost naked in Tony's iron arms. Rhodes waited with an umbrella to walk the two to the car. Happy had her wrapped up in a light blanket so he wouldn't disturb the already scabbing burns and cuts and Tony followed them out a few feet behind. The mix of emotions was incredibly dangerous. The sadness and anger burned inside him. He just wanted to find Hammer and kill him on the spot. But Jarvis couldn't locate him anywhere in the area.

He watched as Rhodey looked back at him after Happy set her in the back seat laying her down across the seat. "Take the back roads" Tony said with no emotion in his voice, he just stared at Pepper's lifeless body wrapped in a sheet like a dead body. "Tony.." Rhodey said and Tony looked at him and his face plate shut and he backed away as the eyes lit up and his suit whirred to life. He shook his head and Rhodes walked around to the other side of the car to get in and they drove off. Tony clicked on his thrusters but didn't plan on going any faster than the car. He flew level with the car window, next to Rhodes first then he fell back a bit and watched pepper as he flew next to the car all the way home.

Once they arrived Tony couldn't bare to see her like that anymore. He flew right down into the garage, then radioed up to Rhodey via the car radio. "Take her and put her in my room." He said and landed the suit in the docking station to get it taken off and put back to its dock. Once he was out of the suit he changed out of his kevlar suit and slowly began putting his other clothes back on while Rhodes took care of Pepper's burns. Patching her up the best he could. Happy was silent as he stood on the side of the room, tears threatening to fall from him too. Tony slowly walked up the stairs, Both Rhodes and Happy looked at him march slowly up each step. A lost look in his eyes but anger on his face. He looked at them and Rhodey stopped him. "She'll be fine. She needs to rest. She's been through a lot" He said quietly and patted his shoulder. Tony affectionately placed a hand on his friend's shoulder and looked to happy and smiled but it wasn't a happy smile, it held no humor. but it did hold appreciation for him coming out in a storm like this to help out. "Thank you" He said to the both of them and walked in his room that was dark, though except for his reactor that lit up his face. He closed the door and leaned against it. staring at Pepper who was wrapped up and patched up. Blood coming through the gauze in some spots. He slowly walked towards the bed. He sat on the side of the bed and gently took her hand after gently tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear and off her face. Trying his hardest not to cry.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Pepper's dreams where full of voilent images and colours. she would have fkinched and tossed around the bed, if her brain wasn;t so emtaly drained, nor the fact that she had lost too much blood did not help.Her body just didn't reacted to it, she lay stick still under the covers, almost like she was comatozed. she would have no reocllection of how she had managed to end up in Tony Starks bed, it was risky, and with all that had happend to her it was possible she might not even remember it right away.
It was almost midday when pepper began to stir from her long endosed sleep. her body was now rejuvinating. It took another while before her body fully repsonded, at first just her fingers moved, and then her eyes slowly opened. She couldn't see squat for a few seconds, her eyes were sticky and dry, her throat also. colours began to come into veiw and her vision soon cleared, she paniced and rolled out of the bed, landing on the floor with a hard thump, she didn't even make a noice, but instead crawled to the cornor of the room where she pulled her knees up to ther chest, burring her face into them. The action pulled open the already healing scars, casuing a micture of blood and puss to slowly leak from them. she rocked back and forth. "No, no,no" she spoke so softly through pursed lips.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Tony had fallen asleep watching her all night. Even Rhodes and Happy were asleep on their own couches throughout the house. His dreams were that of what could have even remotely happened to Pepper, and he was being forced to sit there and watch it, No thanks to Hammer getting ahold of the device that temporarily paralyzed someone. He couldn't do a damn thing other than watch them torture her. He could almost feel the pain that she felt. But as the late afternoon hours rolled by Rhodes and Happy came in to check on the two and they were asleep, sound asleep in the still dark room, even if outside it was bright and sunny. "I think they'll be okay alone" He told Happy as he quietly shut the door. "Can you give me a lift?" He asked and Happy nodded. "Of course." Happy replied. Tony felt Pepper begin to stir in the bed that he was laying across. His head near her hand, then no longer as a loud thump echoed in the room and a small voice sounded afterwards. He looked around and picked his head up not seeing Pepper. It clicked in his head that she fell from the bed. He jumped right to his feet and crawled over the bed and looked down at her. "Pepper.." He spoke slowly as she rocked on the floor.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next