Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 am

Orion went inside to have a quick shower and get changed, then opened his laptop to look up paintball places in the area. Once he had found one that looked decent, he closed his laptop and got ready to leave. He had to admit, he felt good to be out of his 'horse clothes' and actually looking good for once. That was one perk to having to go out and be around people.
Grabbing his cellphone and wallet, Orion left the room and hurried down the stairs and outside to meet Ezio. He found the other man waiting in the car, and let himself into the passenger side without complaint, though inwardly he was slightly irked that he had to sit around being a passenger. He liked the control of driving, but since he didn't have a car yet, he supposed he would have to get used to that.
Shrugging off his thoughts, he cast Ezio a smile, and handed him the information on the Paintball place that he'd printed out.
"This is the place." He said, "Hopefully it'll be good. I used to go Paintballing in England sometimes, but I don't know what you guys have out here." He shrugged, "Anyway, it's an excuse to shoot complete strangers. It's like the zombie apocalypse." He flashed a grin, "What's not to love, right?"
Well buddy, you wanted me to decide... Don't regret it, now!
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:53 am

Ezio smiled when he saw Orion walk out of the house and he then turned on the car and pressed his hand ot the horn button over and over until he got in the car, laughing. when he handed over a few sheets of paper Ezio nodded "okay" he said "I've never gone paintballing" Ezio spoke with a smirk as he started up the driveway, putting the papers on the dashboard of the Audi R8. Giovanni had given Ezio this car as a 21st birthday gift. He'd given the others a car for their 21st too. Alice had a yellow porche, Federico had a bright red Ferrari, Roo had an Orange Lamborghini, Giovanni had a black Mercedes Benz and Ezio had a white and silver Audi R8. "This will be fun" Ezio said with a smile, glancing over to Orion. It would be so nice to just have some fun with him.

(you can kinda skip around to after the date if you want x3 )
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 am

When they arrived at the Paintball place, Orion quickly arranged to rent equipment for himself and Ezio, and before long they were out on the 'battlefield'. Orion smirked to himself as he loaded a few paint pellets into his gun, and cast Ezio a grin as he said, "God, it's been way too long since I've done this. You ready?" He pressed a paintball helmet onto Ezio's head, and flashed a friendly wink as he did up the strap for him. He paused a moment, smiling fondly at his new boyfriend, but then he caught a hint of movement out of the corner of his eye.
He wheeled around just in time to see somebody leap out of the bushes, aiming a paintball gun at them, and Orion instinctively shielded Ezio, and fired a quick shot into their opposition's chest.
"Heh!" He exclaimed, cackling evilly, "I still got it! Serves him right - sneaky bastard." Turning back to Ezio, Orion flashed a demonic grin, and said, "Let's go."

The pair spent the next two hours or so dashing wildly around, dodging flying paintballs and shooting down their opposition. Being the protective sort he was, Orion was constantly defending Ezio, and he tended to get rather pissed off if anyone dared to shoot at his boyfriend. In fact, he took the whole game rather seriously; but he enjoyed it all the same.
Once they were finished, they went back to the office to hand in their equipment. Orion grinned as he took off his helmet, shaking out his hair. "So," He said, turning cheerfully to Ezio, "What did you think? Are you regretting letting me choose yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 am

( i just typed up a big ass reply and internet stopped when i replied! )

ezio walked back to the car with Orion and shook his hed "wow ORion" He spoke with a grin "I havn't had that much fun in years" He said and stopped next to the car. it was now late, perhaps 9:00. IT was dark and luckily they'd parked far away. Ezio moved his arms around him and leaned up, giving him a soft kiss "No, I'm not regretting it" Ezio whispered whith a grin, sliding the car keys into orions hand before he let go and walked around to the passenger seat. "you're driving" Ezio said to him. Ezio wouldnt bother explaining. He was a terrible driver, ORion had probably figured that out already, and driving in the dakr only made him nevous and therefore a much worser driver.
Ezio spent the forty-five minute car ride home chatting about how much fun he'd had, tlaking about the few hours of paintballing. he really had had so much fun.
When they arrived back at the house, Ezio told ORion to park in the huge 6-car grrage under the house. He got out and tok his keys and wallet, wlking to the diir at the bakc of the garrage. he opened it, wlaking up the stairs into the living and kitchen area. He saw Roo sitting on the kitchen bench, staring at the air. he often did that when he was deep in thought. Ezio turned and wlkaed down the corridor and into his room, leaving the door open for Orion.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 am

((GAH! Damn internet! >Sad What browser do you use? I have a very unstable connection, but luckily since I started using kind enough, it's been kind enough to give me the option to 'resend' information if it looses connection while sending. Internet Explorer is just like, "Lol, no." I also always copy my post to the clipboard beforehand, just in case. Razz But even then I don't always remember... And when I don't, I usually end up losing it. Murphy's Law. DAMN YOU, MURPHY!!! ))

"Wow Orion, I haven't had that much fun in years." Ezio said as they reached the car, and Orion grinned in response. "Me neither." He admitted, smiling, "Thanks."
When Ezio shifted toward him, Orion hesitated a moment, but then he shrugged and relaxed into Ezio's embrace, returning his kiss in a dignified fashion.

He had to admit, he was relieved when Ezio asked him to drive. Given that he was a poor passenger to begin with, he had not been too keen to have Ezio drive him around in the dark... Smiling to himself and shaking his head in amusement, Orion climbed into the driver's side, and started the car.
He drove back to the estate, feeling surprising relaxed. He didn't think he'd smiled so much since... Well, probably since Luke's death.
Ezio chatted to him the whole way back, and for once Orion did not shy away from the conversation.
Once back home, he parked the car, and the pair made their way into the house. Seeing Roo in the kitchen, Orion offered him a brief greeting, but he didn't seem to hear. Shrugging, he continued up the stairs, then paused outside Ezio's room. He glanced at the open door, then across the hallway to his own room, apparently trying to decide which to enter...
At last, he took a deep breath, and cast a nervous glance up and down the empty corridor. Satisfied that the coast was clear, he slipped into Ezio's room, and closed the door behind him, shooting his boyfriend a shy smile.
"This is going to take some getting used to..." He muttered with a nervous chuckle, "I'm kinda expecting your family to catch us any second now, and kick me to the curb..." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, then walked up to Ezio, and took his hand. "Thank you..." He murmured quietly, once again offering that typical cute, uncomfortable smile of his, "I'm really glad you convinced me to do this..." He took a deep breath, and let it out heavily, stroking Ezio's fingers absentmindedly, "I needed this. I needed you..."
This was rather an uncharacteristically open thing to say, and Orion seemed to realize it, because at that moment he pulled his hand back, shifting away and clearing his throat awkwardly.
"Well, then." He said seriously, brushing an invisible speck of dust off his shoulder, and shyly avoiding Ezio's gaze, "I suppose we should get some sleep, then. I'll see you tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 am

Ezio watched Orion in the doorway and smirked, watching him nervously check the passage. "ITs okay ORion" Ezio said to him. As he came closer, Orions hand slid into Ezios. Ezios fingers curled around ORions and he smiled a little, looking up into his emerald eyes. "Orion, if any of them did catch us they'd be worried about me, not you." Ezio spoke "They can't force me to not be gay. Federico was sleeping with a groom we had here a while ago, and you know, it was pretty scandelous but we got over it. If i'm in a relationship with you, throwing you out will not solve it. even if you do loose your job over this somehow, i will follow you whenever you go" Ezio whispered. When he said goodnight, Ezio smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek "night" he whispered, letting go of his hands. he pulled his shirt off over his head and then his jeans, getting into bed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 am

Orion nodded mutely, comforted by Ezio's words, and offered a subtle smile, bowing his head to accept the kiss to his cheek. He was still worried - that would probably never go away - but the fact that Ezio would be willing to follow him if he had to leave touched him deeply. Of course, he would never allow it - Ezio's place was here, with his family, above all else - but it still meant the world to him that Ezio would be willing to walk away from all this, just for him.

When Ezio said goodnight, Orion turned to leave, feeling considerably warmer than he had in years. It was like his stone heart was slowly coming to life again, and although it frightened him, it was a good fear. He was daring to live again, at last. He had found the courage that life had stolen from him.
Once he was in his room, he flopped down on the bed, staring contentedly up at the ceiling. Things were good. After all the drama recently, he wasn't even sure how that had happened, but... Well, he was glad.
Still smiling, he rolled over and picked up his phone, then texted Ezio, 'Hack tomorrow?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 am

Would it be possible for you to get up at 3:30 pm tomorrow my time? I will DEFFINTELY be on and I will be for a few hours. got a long train rideof about 3 or 4 hours to get home hehe
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:06 am

Ezio woke the next morning and showered, ate and then got to work. he bumped into Orion in the stables a few times throughout the day and spent a little time chatting to him when they were working near each other. At the end of the day, he saddled up Carlo to take out on the hack with ORion. Hopefully they'd be able to spend some time just talking.

( sorry for short one, getting ready for bed)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 am

(( Good lord woman, that's 6:30! What do you think this is, school? XD Haha! I'll do my best to wake up early, but the best I can give you is probably around 8, so 5 for you. And that's if I wake up. Razz Ordinarily I probably would drag myself out of bed early, but since my friend is currently living with me, I don't want to wake her up too early, poor thing.
Anyway, I will do my best. ^_^ ))

Orion remained in a good mood for most of the next day, and once he had finished with his work for the day, he tacked up one of his work string - a chestnut stallion called Rio - and rode out to meet Ezio. Rio champed excitedly at the bit, excited to be going out after so many weeks' intense schooling work. "Hey," He greeted when he reached Ezio and Carlo, "Ready to go?" Rio grunted and pawed the ground beneath him, but Orion just ignored the stallion, smiling warmly at Ezio. "I don't really know the trails around here yet, so I figured I'd leave that up to you. The last thing we need is me getting us lost." He laughed, "My sense of direction is awful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm

( hahah sorry xD well 8 is fine then x3 )

Ezio smiled when he saw Orion on Rio and then looked behind him, seeing Giovanni standing in the arena watching them. he was giving Alice a lesson. Ezio looked to Orion and then back to his father. "we're going for a ride out" Ezio called over to him "If we're not back by 8 then come looking for us" Ezio spoke with a small smirk, and he then gently squeezed Carlo into a walk. he turned him to walk past the Arena towards the trees. he walked onto the trail, letting Carlo first take them up the hill. When they'd got to the top, Ezio waited for Orion before he began at a walk along the ridge of the tall hill that towered right over the Auditores property. On the other side was just the gorgeous Tuscan countryside.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

((Change of plans - I'm at horses tomorrow morning now... *Facepalm* So I'll probably just get in one or two posts early in the morning. I'm eventing this weekend, and it's been kind of a last minute rush getting prepared... I'm jumping my boys around courses and running their dressage tests for the first time tomorrow. Talk about prepared. XD Haha! So yeah. Gotta ride in the morning now. That's happening... I miss sleep.))

Orion cast a nervous glance in Giovanni's direction when he heard Ezio shout over to him, but he brushed off his nerves with a shudder, and just trotted on after Carlo, trying hard to pay no mind to the feeling of Giovanni's eyes burning into his back. He was sure he was imagining it, anyway.

Once they had cantered a fair distance up the hill, Orion began to relax, and by the time they reached the top, he was smiling.
"Wow..." He commented breathlessly, staring down at the stunning view from the hill as they walked along the top, "It's really beautiful up here." He clucked to Rio, and sent him trotting forward to fall into step beside Carlo. The stallion tossed his head, snorting eagerly, and Orion gave him a gentle pat on the neck, smiling softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 am

Ezio Looked over his shoulder at Orion and smiled "Hey you" He said with a smile and then continued ahead, moving Carlo into a springing trott. Ezio then slowed to a walk once more whne the ridge of the hill took downwards, and so Ezio just leaned back a little and let Carlo walk pack down the hill which hooked around the tiny sea-side village near the Auditore house. He stopped and waited for Orion at the bottom of the hill and kept his gaze on him, looking at his boyfriend with adoration and affection.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 am

Orion let Rio follow on after Carlo, giving him a loose rein to allow him to stretch his neck and relax. He deserved it; he had been working hard lately... And Orion had to admit, it was good for him too to just get away from it all. He had always enjoyed hacking out; it was peaceful and relaxing, and gave him much needed time to think.
The fact that Ezio was with him just made it that much better.
He smiled to himself, then turned his attention back to his mount when they began descending the hill. He steadied the horse, and when they reached the bottom, he glanced up to see Ezio looking strangely at him.
"What?" He asked, his lips splitting into a grin almost without his permission.
It was funny, really. When it was just him and Ezio - on their own, far away from everything - Orion's true personality actually began to show. It was different when he was always stressed and tense, worried about messing up, or about what people might think of him... But when he got a chance to relax, his defensive attitude dropped away, and he showed a certain warmth that seemed most unsuited to his usual attitude. It was as if there was a whole other side to him... A side that, somehow, Ezio had unlocked. And Orion was grateful for that.
Smiling to himself, he trotted Rio up beside Carlo, and leaned over to grab Ezio about the shoulders, depositing an impish peck on his cheek.
"Go on, then." He said, shoving his boyfriend away and grinning deviously, "Where to next? Don't you people have any decent gallop stretches out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:47 am

Do you have any ideas for the RP??
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

((Sent you some on Ponybox. Smile I thought maybe a fire? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

As his small mare stepped back up the hill, Ezio began to smell a smokey smell. He looked around, behind him first and then around to then to the north, and then to the slight west of then where a smoke cloud had formed. From the bottom of the hill it had just looked like a cloud. When he got to the top of the hill, his eyes widened when he saw the stables and now the balcony on fire. He looked to ORion as he leapt off the mare and immedtly undid his girth and threw the leather saddle off its back, then wrenched the bridle off then used the reins as a whip and slapped them across the mares flank "Go!" He shouted, then ripping Orion off his horse and did the same, glancing form the house to the horses as they galloped down the other side of the hill to safety. Ezio then began at a sprint down the hill, taking a long while to get down there. his lungs were burning, and his legs felt like jelly by the time he'd reached the bottom and ran around the arena, past the other side of the house to avoid the flames and saw at least 3 fire engines and an ambulance in the courtyard.
"Ezio!" Alice shrieked and rushed over to him, reaching out and grabbing him up in her arms. Ezio opened his eyes and looked around, seeing paramedics crouded around someone on the ground. He could see dark hair and olive skin. Federico? where was he? Ezio continued to desperately look around and saw Roo and Federico huddled up by the fountain.
"Dad?" Ezio squeeked and pushed Alice away, rushing over to the body by the fountain. Ezio grabbed at Giovannis shirt and exhaled when his father opened his eyes and looked at him. Giovanni had collapsed in the stables trying to free the horses, and he had only just awoken from unconsiousness. "you're so stupid" Ezio spoke, glancing behind him, hearing horses squealing and struggling in the flames. he wanted to block out the sound of the horses he loved being tortured and teased by the flickering flames that surrounded them.
"Carlo's still in there" Giovanni managed to whisper through a burnt throat. Ezio froze for a moment and then stood, rushing over to a fire fighter. Monte Carlo, their grandest horse yet who was worth over a million Euros was trapped in the flames. What could they do?
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:00 pm

The scent of smoke reached Orion just as the began to ride back up the hill, and before he could even register what was happening, Ezio had dragged him off his horse. He opened his mouth to object, but just as the two riderless horses bolted off down the hill, Orion finally registered the source of the fire.
No!
The stables were up in flames, and as Ezio took off full-pelt down the hill, Orion remained frozen to the spot, petrified. He was hopelessly afraid of fire, and even though he longed to run down there and help, nothing he did could convince his stiff legs to move an inch. He just stood there, trembling, until at last - by sheer strength of will alone - he managed to force his legs to stumble into a sprint after Ezio.

Orion didn't even pause upon reaching the scene. He saw the Auditores scattered around amongst firefighters and paramedics, looking stressed and slightly traumatized, but he did not so much as cast them a second glance. Instead, he ran straight past, answering the summons of the frightened horses trapped by the flames. Orion vanished into the plumes of smoke rising around the barn, and suddenly he was trapped inside.
Again he froze, breath catching in his throat as he stared around him, eyes as wide and terrified as a deer in headlights. The heavy wooden beams overhead creaked threateningly, but Orion could barely hear them over the defeaning roar of the fire. The heat was nearly unbearable, and he found himself sweating and shaking where he stood, cowering away from the haunting memories of the fires from his childhood. The smoke seared his lungs, and just as Orion began to cough, the calls of the horses jerked him back to reality.

Swallowing his fear, he ran down the stable aisle, coughing and gagging, and wrenched each door open, freeing the trapped horses one by one. His eyes, burning from the smoke, streamed tears down his soot-blackened face, but he just blinked his vision clear and pressed on, gasping in shallow breaths between coughing fits. When he reached Carlo's stable, Orion was met by a challenge. Since Carlo was something of an escape artist, his stable was closed with extra bolts, and in his haste Orion fumbled clumsily with them, struggling to get them open. Overhead a wooden beam creaked and snapped, and Orion uttered a help of pain as a shower of sparks fell over him. Carlo squealed loudly, terrified, and slammed himself against the door with such force that Orion fell over. Cursing, he looked up, and saw the cracked beam overhead slowly threatening to fall, groaning as the flames ate away at the final threads of wood holding it together.
Orion scrambled to his feet, wrenched the bolts open, and swung the stable door open, just as the beam began to fall. He tried to dodge out of the way, but in his haste to escape the burning stable, Carlo slammed into him, and Orion was knocked into the wall, stumbling dizzily with the force of the blow.
Before he could find his balance, the beam overhead snapped and fell - sending a large section of the ceiling crashing down with it - and the last thing Orion remembered was a searing pain in his leg as he was trapped beneath a rain of burning wood, buried by the red-hot debris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Ezio looked back to Giovanni as they moved him onto a stretcher, but then he heard Alices scared voice. "Orion!" She shrieked. Ezio looked over his shoulder, seeing Orion run into the flaming stables. Ezio jumped to his feet and ran.
"Orion!" He shouted as he came to the fire barrier. There was no possible way to get into the stables without being hit by the fires tongues. Suddenly, a fire fighter grabbed him around the stomach and pulled him away. "No, Orion!" Ezio spoke, seeing the horses rush from the stables. He heard his boyfriend yelp and scream under the flames and fought harder against the firefighter. The vicious flames were no match for the water they were spraying over them, and a team of three ran inside and dragged Orions unconsious body out of the flames. Ezios hands moved to his mouth and tears came to his eyes when he saw his lover laid on the ground, unnable to awake form the sleep the fire had forced him into. "Orion" Ezio spoke weakly, slumping to the ground and coughing from the black smoke in his lungs.
He stayed with Orion until they could get another ambulance out, and stayed with him all the way to the hospital. when He was told that the doctors had no choice but to operate on his badly fractured leg, Ezio just decided to go home. Federico was already assessing the damage b e time he got home the next day, and had to put down three horses who were in stalls closest to where the fire had started in the hay loft. it had just got too hot, and the old rusted metal from the old roof which was kept under the newer stable roof as started a fire in the hay, which of coure spread quickly to the rest of the old tuscan barn. the structure had survived because of its precious stone look, and Federico was having the ash chiselled right off it. Over the next few weeks he was organising it to be rebuilt and even expanded a little. Federico always kmew how to twist something bad into something good. he didnt care about Orion. he didnt care enough to evne know where he was, or even want to know.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:29 am

Orion didn't regain consciousness until a couple of days after his surgery. He had breathed in a lot of smoke, and it had very nearly killed him. Aside from that, he was covered in burns and bruises from the fallen wood; but worst of all was the injury to his leg. It had been very badly broken in three places, and the surgeon had only barely managed to save it.
When he finally regained consciousness, he was in a tremendous amount of pain despite the intense morphine drip that he was on, and the moment he woke he almost fainted again from the sheer intensity of the pain.
Groaning, he pressed the button beside his bed to call a nurse, and one quickly rushed over to tend to him. She increased his morphine, and within a few minutes, the world began to clear slightly, and Orion found himself able to get a grasp on reality again.
He lay there, taking slow, shallow breaths through his aching throat, until finally he had the strength to turn to the nurse.
"Can somebody... Tell me what's going on...?" He asked weakly, and she gave him a sympathetic nod in response. Orion sighed, lying back in his bed and closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, his doctor was standing beside him with a friendly smile.
"Good day, Orion." The older man greeted him cheerfully, "You gave us quite a scare, you know. We thought we were going to lose you. Welcome back to the world of the living." He grinned, but Orion made no attempt to return the gesture. He just watched the doctor expectantly, and after a moment, the doctor cleared his throat and went on more seriously.
"Orion, we managed to save your leg." Orion breathed a sigh of relief. "But it was a close call... It was a very bad break, and-" He took a deep breath, "It may never heal properly. Your leg will always be weak, but if you put in some months of intense physical therapy, you might be able to walk again, but never without a limp."
Orion just nodded in acceptance, not seeming too bothered by this news. If hard work was all it took to fix his leg, then it would be no problem. An inconvenience, sure, but he would work through it. He was too stubborn to give up, anyway.
"How long until I can ride again, assuming I give my all at the physio?" Orion asked curiously. The doctor, looking taken aback, swallowed and looked away, scratching his head awkwardly. Orion felt his shoulders slowly drop, and he pushed himself into a sitting position, eyes wide with fear, "Doctor?"
"Orion, I've told you that you might be able to walk..."
"But-"
"It goes without saying that your leg will never be able to take the strain of riding again."
Orion was silent for a moment, staring at the doctor in shock, then he asked dumbly, "What do you mean?"
The doctor frowned at him, and replied bluntly, "You'll never ride again."
Orion's eyes widened, and he shook his head in disbelief. "Never...?" He repeated, swallowing past the lump in his throat.
"Never." The doctor confirmed firmly, laying a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, son. Just be grateful that you still have a leg."
With that, he turned to leave, and Orion was left sitting in his hospital bed, leaning back against the wall, and staring across the room with a blank, stunned gaze.
It's not true... It can't be true... And just when I finally got this opportunity! Oh god, Ezio... I'll probably never see him again...
Groaning in sheer despair, Orion bowed his head and buried it in his hands, clenching his jaw tightly against the lump in his throat. This can't be happening... Why couldn't I just die in the fire instead?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 am

(poor bugger would be able to ride if they'd chopped the bloody thing off xD My sisters husband had his leg amputated below the knee and you can't tell when he'd riding xD He looks like any other rider XD. he's the one who broke my Janda in! )

"Dad, please... you'll ruin his life" Ezio said to Giovanni, following him into his office. Giovanni had just printed off the dismission papers. Orions job was gone. "Ezio, we cannot employ someone who can't do the job!" Giovanni spoke as he sat down at his desk. "And why are you being so... so... upset over this? i've fired so many others and you've never been bothered. What's so special about that kid with the green hair" Giovanni grumbled. Ezios jaw dropped and he shook his head
"He's my friend!" He began, earning a nasty laugh from Giovanni "And his name is Orion. He saved Carlo dad, he saved us millions of dollars. He put his life on the line for us and for that stupid horse" Ezio said angrily.
"Ezio, You..." Giovanni spoke and sat back in his chair, sighing and closing his tired eyes for a moment "You're just like your mother" He whispered "Why do you have to love and care for everything you lay eyes on. it just sets you up for hurt and disapointment" Giovnni spoke and looked up at his son "Orion's leaving whether you two are 'best buddies' or not. He can't stay. He'll have 6 months wages too."
"il cane odioso"(You hateful dog) Ezio spat and picked up a random picture frame and threw it at Giovanni, who dodged it and watch it smash into the window. Luckily the frame smashed instead of the huge window. When Ezio saw the picture of his mother on the floor, both he and Giovanni raced to pick it up. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry" Ezio whispered to Giovanni, and also to the woman in the picture. Ezio sighed and looked away, expecting his father to ignore him, but he suddenly felt a burning slap hit his face. That was enough ot tell him to get out as Giovanni angrily turned away. He'd get much worse then just a nasty slap if he put up a fight. He just stood and walked outside. He got in his car and toook to the hospital.
When he got there, he nearly bumped right into a doctor who was leaving Orions room. "sorry" Ezio breathed as he pushed past through the door, finding Orion awake. He looked over him and his heart throbbed. At least he was looking better then he did the night before.
"well, you look like shit" Ezio spoke, looking at him closely, brows raised slightly. he sighed heavily and pulled up a chair by the bed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:19 am

((Just Orion's luck... He has a cruel god. Wink
That's awesome, kudos to him! Smile ))

Orion was sitting up in bed and staring at some shitty drama show on the TV when Ezio walked in. When he heard the footsteps he looked up, and his boyfriend greeted him by saying, "Well, you look like shit." Orion managed a small smile, and replied with a weak chuckle, "Yeah, I feel like shit, too." He sighed heavily, swtiching off the TV - he had not been watching anyway, and turned to Ezio. "So I assume you've heard my brilliant news." He said, lips twisted into a bitter curve, "Looks like I'll be trying out for the paralympics." It was a joke, of course, but a somewhat sick one, given his current condition. Still, Orion wasn't quite sure how else to deal with this major twist of fate... It was rather too much for him to deal with. He sighed heavily, and pushed his hair back out of his face, looking rather stressed.
"How are the horses?" He asked quietly, "And the damage? And Carlo?" He looked intently at Ezio, desperate for a change of subject. He didn't want to think about the fact that he couldn't ride, or that he'd have to go back to England, or that he'd never see Ezio again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:39 am

Ezio looked to Orion as he spoke and he just exhaled. He thought for a few minutes and tears came to his eyes. He'd never really cried in front of Orion before. He reached over and took his hand. "I'm so sorry" He whispered "I tried so hard to stop him, but he's signed the dismission papers... your 'employment has been terminated'" Ezio spoke angrily, sounding a little sarcastic as he sniffled. "I'm coming with you.... there's no way I'm staying there. I have to come with you" Ezio whispered to him and shuffled closer, pulling Orions hand against his collar bone.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 am

Orion listened without reaction as Ezio spoke, allowing him to take his hand and hold it to his collar bone. "Ezio..." He murmured, sighing heavily and moving his hand gently to cup his boyfriend's cheek, "You're not coming with me, mate. Even if your dad hadn't fired me, I would have quit. I can't do what you hired me for." He chuckled humourlessly, "So it would make no sense to keep me on." He smiled sadly, and slid his fingers through Ezio's hair, his expression softening as he looked at his boyfriend. "I'm touched that you want to come with me." He admitted quietly, "But Ezio, your home is here. Your family, your entire life..." He shook his head, "You'd be mad to give all this up. I know I wouldn't."
Taking Ezio's face gently between his palms, Orion pulled him forward, and met his lips in a brief kiss.
"I'll keep in touch." He promised, smiling reassuringly, "And if you ever need a vet, you know where to find me." The corners of his eyes crinkled as his smile widened, and he lied effortlessly, "Everything will be okay, Ezio. We'll see each other again some day. I'm sure of it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 am

Ezio silently listened to what Orion had to say and by the end he was just silent and frozen. He gave a slight nod and then closed his eyes. He opened them and looked up, out the window. His hand slowly moved out of Orions, and kept his lips still as Orion kissed him. He felt angry that Orion was so gladly letting him go. More then anything, he was hurt. He was so hurt, he felt physically sick. He stood up and whinced slightly, shaking his head once more "There won't be a better goodbye then this" Ezio whispered to him and closed his eyes for a moment before he looked back to Orion. He had the same darkness in his eyes that he had before Orion came. That darkness that no one ever wanted to see in his brilliant blue crystal eyes. "goodbye Orion" He whispered and then stepped out of the door. He couldnt cry - his emotions were turned off and his Anger was burning him up.
When he finally got home he learnt that Roo had packed Orions bags an Feerico was taking them to the hospital for him. Giovanni tended to take people in and spit them out if they proved just the little bit useless. IF there was a weakness, he wanted it gone. Only the best for Giovanni Auditore. Even without a goodbye he'd just dismissed him. He'd written a letter to thank him personally, and not as an employer though. Ezio just got inot bed early at 9;00pm. He was just exhausted and in so much mental pain.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next