Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 pm

OMG IDEA (ill messgae you on pb)

Ezio spent the day in his room, making himself drink and sleep the small hangover away. He heard orion come back in after a whole day at work and heard him stop right outside his door. He wauted for a few moments, but then orion went to his own room. Ezio frowned and got up off his hed and walked to orions, hardly caring that we was wearing nothing but underpants.
"What the fuck Orion?" Ezio growled "Why are you avoiding me like this? Why do you reject me?" Ezio spoke straight away.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm

((Yay! XD ))

"What the fuck Orion?" Ezio growled, suddenly barging into the room in nothing but his underwear, "Why are you avoiding me like this? Why do you reject me?"
Startled, Orion spun around, and blushed scarlet at the sight of Ezio standing there semi-nude, raging at him.
He scrambled quickly to the door and shut it, just in case anybody looked in and got the wrong idea, then turned to face Ezio, leaning weakly back against the door.
He stared at his friend a moment - determinedly locking his eyes on Ezio's and refusing to let them stray - then he sighed, and muttered dejectedly, "Okay, you're right, I owe you an apology."
He swallowed nervously, and took a hesitant step away from the door, glaring at it as though he was certain it planned to divulge his secrets.
"Look," He muttered, "About that... That 'thing' last night; it was a mistake." Orion shook his head, "I shouldn't have done that. It was cruel and thoughtless. And..." He paused, then muttered bitterly, "Oh, being drunk is no excuse. I'm sorry, Ezio. I really am. I-"
He broke off, groaning, and with a nervous chuckle, asked, "God, can't you put some clothes on? You're really starting to distract me here..."
He smiled slightly; that adorably awkward smile of his, and glanced shyly away, losing the nerve to go on speaking. How the hell was he supposed to tell Ezio that he never wanted to be with him...? There was no possible way of explaining that without hurting him. Unless, god forbid, he told the truth... But then he'd just be hurting himself.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Ezios frown turned into a glare as Orion spoke and he just shook his head and shoved him into the door fiecely. "dont do that Orion!" he spoke, glaring heavily at him "Stop doing that thing where you tell me i'm being stupid, telling me it was all a joke and that you didnt mean it!" Ezio said, looking completely and utterly hurt "Dont F*cking play with me Orion! I'm sick of it!" He said to him and then pushed him again "please stop" he spoke, feelign nothing but defeated "I love you, Orion... and one minute you make me feel as though you love me too, but then you tell me it's a F*cking joke and a mistake! It was a mistake was it?" he spoke and then uttered some insulting words in italian that Orion wouldnt understand. "Stop it, please" he spoke and put his hands on Orions chest, one grabbing up a fistful of his shirt.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:10 pm

"Don't do that Orion!" Ezio hissed, slamming him back into the door, "Stop doing that thing where you tell me i'm being stupid, telling me it was all a joke and that you didnt mean it!"
Orion winced at the harshness of Ezio's words, and he was forced to look away to avoid seeing the hurt in his friend's eyes. The sight of it killed him...
He swallowed thickly, staring dejectedly at the floor and feeling sick to his stomach with guilt with every word Ezio spoke.
"I love you, Orion... and one minute you make me feel as though you love me too, but then you tell me it's a F*cking joke and a mistake! It was a mistake was it?"
He clenched his jaw, willing himself to stay strong, and bit back the urge to scream, shout, and cry; to kiss and punch Ezio all at once. He just shut it down, curling his emotions into two shaking fists at his side, and willing himself to keep control.
Ezio muttered something in Italian, and grabbed a fistful of Orion's shirt as he finished weakly, "Stop it, please..."
"Ezio-" He broke off, swallowed past the lump in his throat.
This isn't fair. Why do I have to push him away? Why do I have to hurt him? I never wanted any of this...
"Ezio, I'm so sorry." He murmured earnestly, his voice trembling slightly from emotion despite his best efforts to keep it steady. "You're my friend. My closest friend..." He whispered, unable to raise his voice for fear the threat of tears would break it, "And..." He took a deep breath, struggling desperately to force out the words which threatened to break him.
But he had to set Ezio free. He had to let him know that there was no chance, no how... He needed to move on.
"And," He tried again, his heart aching with each word, "Nothing more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 am

Ezio listened quietly as Orion spoke and he then just shook his head. he pushed Orion out of the way mid-sentence and wrenched the door open, walking through. he walked back to his room and sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands. he couldnt deal with this hurt. he wasnt sure how to. Orion was just making this hard.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 am

Before Orion could even finish, Ezio just pushed past him and bolted out the door, leaving Orion standing alone in his room, stunned. He swallowed, and backed away from the door, turning to collapse onto his bed. He felt horrible, but the guilt settled into the pit of his stomach with the weight of grim acceptance, because he knew that he'd had no other choice. It was true that, by nature, he was gay; but by choice, he could never be with another man. He would rather die alone than do that... It would be easier; kinder, too... He only wished he had never met somebody as amazing as Ezio... Because that f*cking guy was so bloody brilliant that he even had Orion doubting his own choices at times.

A few days passed, and Ezio and Orion seemed to have come to an unspoken agreement to avoid one another. Each went about his own work, and if they did run into one another, they would usually either ignore each other or offer an awkward, overly-polite greeting. Orion missed his friend, but he knew that it was for the best to keep the distance between them... So he threw himself into his work more than ever before, wearing himself out completely each day, but drawing remarkable results from the horses in his care.

About a week after their big fight, Orion found himself lying on his bed late one night, when he heard the sound of a car door slam outside, followed by laughing voices. He cast a curious glance toward the window, but he couldn't be bothered getting up to look. It was probably just Ezio returning from the club, and since they currently weren't speaking, there was no point asking how it was. Shrugging, he rolled over and picked up his MP3 player, scrolling absentmindedly through the songs for something that could distract him from thinking about Ezio.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm

I typed a reply but my phone freaked put so im gonna do it on ponybox
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Ezio lead the young man from hjs car straight up to the house. Ezio knew that this was all to get right back at Orion, but he tried to forget about that. As he lead him up the stairs this young man, Pierro, pushed Ezio against the wall and kissed his fiercely. But Ezio just pushed him away, giggling.
"Not here..." he whispered "they'll see us" he spoke as he took up his hand once mlre and lead him to hks room, glancing to Orions door, still giggling with every nlise the floorboards made. Ezio shakily sat down on the bed, nervous aboit what would happen tonight. Pierro began to kiss him once more, and suddenly ezios desire tp kiss this man, cuddle and maybe even full on sleep with this man was deteriorating as he thought about Orion. He whinced slightly as Pierro put his hands on his chest anf puled his shirt off. Ezio did as this slightly older man told him to dl, and laid down, trying to relax.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

The sound of creaking footsteps and excited giggling grew nearer, and Orion forgot about his music entirely as he stared at the door, wondering what on earth was happening on the other side... He heard the footsteps cease, the sound of more giggles, and Ezio's voice say in a muffled whisper, "Not here... They'll see us."
Orion's eyes widened as he stared at the closed door, quickly piecing together what was happening on the other side.
Ezio was out there, with another man. He supposed he should have expected it, given that he had rejected him, but if that was the case... Why did it make him so f*cking angry?!
He heard Ezio's bedroom door pen and close, and before he knew what he was doing, he was on his feet.
I am not okay with this!
He walked forwards, leaning against the wall and breathing heavily as he willed himself not to interfere. But he could hear muffled voices from Ezio's room, and horrible images crept unbidden into his head. He gagged; repulsed by the thought that the man he loved was in the other room with somebody else right at that moment.
This is so wrong! I can't let this happen! He should be with me...
Shaking his head in a blind daze, Orion darted out of his room, and barged straight into Ezio's, stopping abruptly when he saw the man he loved lying shirtless on the bed, straddled by some pretty boy toy.
"That's real cute, Ezio." He snarled darkly, pulling his trusty shades off his face and throwing them angrily to one side.
"Just what the f*ck do you think you're doing?! You-" His gaze darted to the other man, who was staring at him with an expression of dumb shock. Orion's eyes narrowed, his gaze darkening murderously, and he lunged at the man with feral fury, grabbing him roughly by the collar and slamming him against the wall.
"You get the f*ck out of here!" He raged, "If you don't want to have my fist surgically removed from your throat," He thumped a fist firmly into the man's cheek to prove a point, "Then just get away from him before I turn your tonsils into stir fry."
Orion shoved the stranger toward the door, and didn't so much as cast him a second glance as he wheeled around to face Ezio, still lying shirtless on the bed.
"Who do you think you are?!" He demanded aggressively, "You think you can just manipulate me like this, huh? Rub this-" He gestured angrily toward Pierro, "-this moron in my face, and I'll come running back with open arms? Thought you'd get your way if you made me jealous, huh?"
Orion tried to calm himself down, but he had already lost his temper. For perhaps the first time since he had arrived, he was truly showing his emotions, and speaking every f*cking word that was on his mind.
"Well congratulations, mate!" He snapped, gesturing angrily with his arm, "You got what you wanted. I'm f*cking hurt, so I hope you're happy." He shot Ezio a killing glare, then spun around when he heard movement behind him, and snapped furiously at Pierro, "What the hell're you lookin' at, huh? Want me to punch your eyes out?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Ezio stared in shock as the scene unfolded, sitting up when Orion began to violently pump his fists into Pierro. "Orion stop!" Ezio spoke quickly, shaking his head, having no idea what on earth to do. when Orion finally stopepd talking or beating someone up, Ezio stood. "Orion, We are not togeathe,r we were never togeather. You do not own me!" Ezio spoke angrily "you're just being a jealous dog! you rejected me! you completely rejected me!" Ezio spoke angrily "Do you think that because I was once in love with you, that means I cannot spend some time with another boy?" Ezio said, frowning with sadness "You hurt me. you really did. I'm moving on" Ezio spoke and looked away, sighing heavily. "You had your chance Orion. I told you how much I loved you and you threw it right back at me. You told me I was being stupid and..." Ezio trailed off, watching Peirro grab his things and leave without another word. Ezio didnt say anything and just sent him an appologetic gaze. "You told me it was all a mistake" Ezio said with tears in his eyes.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

Orion just remained silent as Ezio spoke, shaking with silent fury and glaring stonily at Pierro while he waited for him to leave.
Yeah, you better run, you man whore. He thought silently, feeling an odd sense of satisfaction when the unwelcome visitor vanished through the door. Orion shut it roughly behind him, and wheeled back around to face Ezio.
"Damn it, Ezio..." He muttered, his anger melting away at last to reveal a pained expression, "This is not 'moving on'," He shook his head, looking deeply upset, "This is just banging some horny stranger you met in a club." He narrowed his eyes, "And so what if I'm jealous? That just means your plan is working, right? I'm no fool."
He clenched his jaw angrily, then sighed and shook his head. At last, he stopped trying to be strong.
Swallowing nervously, he perched himself on the foot of Ezio's bed, and began twirling his hands anxiously in his lap as he muttered, "Did you ever think that maybe this was hard on me, too?" He bit his lip as he stared down at his hands, and admitted quietly, "Ezio, you're not the only one hurt by all this. This last week... It's been hell for me. And I've tried to give you your space; I've tried to let you heal, because I know I hurt you and I feel terrible, but goddammit..." He clenched his jaw, closing his eyes tightly and shaking his head, "This was just too f*cking much."
There was a long moment of silence, before at last Orion finished quietly, "I have feelings for you too, Ezio. But I- I can't be with you." He bit back the quaver in his voice, and took a deep breath as he added, "And maybe... Although I really don't want to - maybe I owe you an explanation for that..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 am

Ezio forwned a little and walked to the door, shutting it and locking it before he walked over to the bed and sat down beside ORion. When he spoke to him, his heart fluttered "If I had known that, I certainly would not of done what I did" Ezio whispered as he slid his hand to his thig just above his knee, gently moving his thumb. "But why can't we be togeather?" Ezio spoke with a pained frown "do you... do you already have a boyfriend?" Ezio asked him, desperately hoping that he didnt.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 am

Orion sat there in silent dejection while Ezio quietly locked the door, then walked back over to him, sitting down beside him.
"If I had known that," He whispered gently, placing a reassuring hand on his leg, "I certainly would not have done what I did." Orion swallowed, and nodded mutely. He knew that... But it still didn't make this any easier.
"But why can't we be together?" Ezio pressed, causing Orion to turn his head away as he avoided the question, "Do you... Do you already have a boyfriend?"
Orion swallowed and shook his head, closing his eyes in an attempt to hide from his pain.
"No." He murmured softly, "At least, not exactly..." He opened his eyes again, staring unseeingly at the floor while his shoulders slumped forwards in a dejected fashion.
"I don't know how to say this is a way that would make you understand," He admitted solemnly, "But I guess I owe it to you to try."
With that, he took a deep breath, and began to tell his story.
"I've been aware of my sexuality my whole life. I don't even remember a time when I didn't know I was gay; I was just attracted to guys, and that was always natural to me. I never understood that there was anything wrong with it..." He frowned deeply, "I only wish that the people around me had felt the same... But they didn't, and it was tough trying to deal with them. Being gay has always been a burden for me. My biological mother was a religious nut, and even though I was just a kid at the time, the fact that I was so openly gay was one of the reasons that she threw me away. She left me at a catholic orphanage in the hope that they would 'fix' me." He made sarcastic quotation marks with his fingers, and uttered a bitter bark of laughter, "It was hell, Ezio. It was hell. There was nobody on my side in that place, and what those other kids did to me went beyond bullying, but I won't go into that. It's not important now..." He trailed off, sighing, and paused for a moment before going on, "What is important is this: About a year after I arrived at that orphanage, a new boy came. He was a little older than me, maybe a year, but he... He was like me. From the moment we met, we were best friends." Orion smiled slightly at the thought, "He arrived when some of those homophobic bastards had me locked in the closet - that happened a lot, it was their idea of an ironic joke, I suppose, made all the more fun by my claustrophobia - and he pulled me out, set on my feet, and told me that he would always be there to protect me... And I believe him."
There was another long pause while Orion relived his old memories, smiling sadly to himself.
"That boy was Luke." He went on, "Throughout my childhood, he was my closest friend, and as we grew older he automatically became my boyfriend. It was inevitable, really - we loved each other from the start; it was only the dynamic of the relationship that changed. All those years, Luke was always there for me; standing up against those homophobes, because I was too soft and kindhearted to do it myself." He smiled, "I've changed since then... But at the time, Luke was the only thing keeping me going. And even though that place sucked, I didn't want to leave, because he was there. I still remember," Orion uttered a fond little laugh, "Every time a family came to adopt somebody, Luke and I would run away and hide, because neither of us were willing to leave the other behind. He was my everything..."
The fond smile on Orion's lips lingered for a moment, then slowly slid away, and again he was silent for a long while.

When he finally continued, it was with a darker tone, and an expression to match, "Unfortunately, the other kids in that place didn't take so kindly to our relationship. They thought we were devils, or creatures of darkness, or whatever f*cking religious crap the people at the orphanage had bashed into their heads. They had always bullied us and messed with us, but as they grew older their pranks became meaner and more dangerous." Orion frowned, "I still have the scars from being locked up in a burning closet one day. I would have been dead if Luke hadn't saved me." His jaw clenched, "You would think those f*cking monsters would have learned their lesson; but no. The pranks got more and more out of hand, and one day somebody just took it way too far." Orion's voice trembled with fury, "Once a year our orphanage had an outing to the beach; that was where it happened. They had him backed up to the edge of a cliff - or maybe it was just a really high rock..." He shook his head, "My memory is hazy. But I remember looking up and seeing him, helplessly outnumbered but trying to fight back..." His fists clenched, shaking at his sides, and he bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, "They were jabbing him with sticks, shouting, laughing... Treating him like some sort of f*cking animal!" Orion slammed a fist roughly into the soft duvet on the bed, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to suppress his burning fury.
"I could see him getting closer and closer to the edge, but a group of them were holding me back on the ground. That moment... It was the most scared I've been in my life... And when I saw Luke pushed back to the edge of the cliff, I just snapped. I beat the shit out of one of the guys who was holding me, and then they ran away." His eyes opened, blazing with smouldering hatred, "F*cking cowards. I started running toward the cliff, toward Luke, but it was too late." Orion swallowed, shaking his head, "By the time I got up there, he was falling. The others - those murdering bastards - they got freaked out and bolted." He paused, and in a deathly quiet, detached voice, he murmured, "My best friend, the love of my life... I watched my entire world fall to his death. I think he called my name... I was too beside myself to think. But I remember seeing him hit the rocks down below, and topple into the sea in a cloud of blood."
He smiled bitterly, a twisted expression that almost bordered on madness, "When they pulled him in, he was already dead. It was declared an accident; but everybody made it obvious that they blamed me, which was fine." He clenched his fists, "They stayed away from me after that, and good riddance, because otherwise I swear I really would be a murderer right now. You have no idea how many times I considered it... Just grabbing a gun and shooting them all," He laughed bitterly, "It would have been so easy. And so worth it..."

A long silence followed this speech, and Orion just sat there, shaking with fury. He truly did look ready to kill... But he looked about ready to break down and cry, too. It was obvious that the memories still hurt him. The wounds were just too fresh; the trauma too severe...
It took him a long time to realize that Ezio was still sitting beside him, but when he did, Orion made an effort to get a grip on himself.
"Well..." He muttered, clearing his throat awkwardly and brushing his green-streaked hair back out of his face as he straightened up, taking on an aloof, closed-off manner once more.
"After all that," He went on, explaining in a detached fashion, "I decided that my sexuality had brought me too much suffering. Being gay was never anything but a curse for me, so I just decided..." He shrugged, "I decided not to be gay any more. Now, don't get me wrong, I know I can't change the way I am... I can't make myself straight, that's impossible, but I can choose not to be with another man, or anybody, really... And that's what I did. I'd rather be alone than put up with all that shit all over again." He shook his head, and muttered in a shaky voice, "I'm just not strong enough to go through all the pain and drama that comes with being gay... And even if I could manage to love again after Luke-" He looked at Ezio, "It wouldn't be worth the risk to find out... Because if I have to go through the pain of losing a man I love ever again..." He shook his head, "I think I'd just kill myself, man. I almost did, last time."
He sighed heavily, trying to relieve the massive weight of emotion from his shoulders, and summed up quietly, "So that's my story. That's why I hid my sexuality, why I pushed you away, and why I rejected you when I confessed. It's not because I don't care for you, Ezio... It's because I care about you too f*cking much, and that scares the shit out of me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

( This post sent me deep in thought for about an hour xD )
Ezio listened closely as his friend spoke about his past, his troubled and Luke. The people at this orphanage had treated them both so badly for their sexuality, and really, it just scared Ezio. It terrified him. What would happen if he was ever willing to open up to other people about this? What would his friends say, what would his family think? When Orion began speaking about Luke once more and how these horrible people had murdered him, his eyes filled with tears and his heart became heavy. “that’s… h-horrible” Ezio spoke, voice trembling as Orion continued on. When he finally concluded with the reason why poor Orion refused to be with Ezio, Ezio just gave an understanding nod. He waited a few moments, which turned into minutes of silence and thought. Ezio shifted closer and swapped the hand that he had on Orions leg, putting his left arm around him. “You know when my mother died, my grandfather… well, He wasn’t really my grandfather… he’s my great uncle, but my dad… Anyway” Ezio spoke and thought for a moment “he told me that he was so scared for my father, because he knew that he would be too afraid to love again… and he is. MY father, like you, refuses to love anyone ever again, and look at him” Ezio whispered “He’s just as full of despair and grief as he was the day my mother died, all because he refuses to love anyone or let anyone love him” he told him, gripping his arm “Luke was young when he died. My mother was also still young when she died. My uncle Emilio was 10 when he died. We love people, and they will eventually die” Ezio whispered to him, leaning his head on his shoulder. Ezio flinched and pushed himself away from Orion when he heard a knock at the door, but when it opened it was only Roo, frowning at them and rubbing his tired eyes.
“It’s okay Roo, go back to bed” He said to him, watching Roo as he turned, putting his rude finger up at Ezio as he walked back through the door. Ezio sighed and stood up, walking to the door to shut it and he looked back over at Orion. “Orion,” Ezio began, walking back over to him and sitting beside him again. “I will not let you do this to yourself, because I love you. We both want to be togeather… so we just should be. I love you” Ezio whispered to him and took up both of his hands in both of his. “I love you” he spoke once more, tears coming to his eyes for a moment. He leaned up and gave him a soft kiss before he pulled away, looking at him closely.
“You must remember that everyone will die. I will, probably young because of my illness, but if you can’t accept that and you refuse to even livebecause you don’t like the idea of death, then I’m afraid your life will pass you by. You will become nothing. Luke is dead, but you made his life a happy one, and there’s no tragedy in that.”
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

((Damn! That was deep; so much drama, I love it! ...Now I have to get my head in the game to reply... Come on Polo, you got this... ))

Orion just sat in quiet despair and listened while Ezio spoke. And he hated to admit it, but what his friend said made sense... He had always stood by the saying, 'a life lived in fear is a life half lived', and now he realized that fear was exactly what was holding him back... If was just a different kind of fear... Fear of loss, of rejection, even of love itself.
But he didn't want to end up like Giovanni, depressed and bitter for the rest of his life. He had been a kind, bubbly kid, once. It was a shame to think that the guy he had been when Luke fell in love with him was gone.
He clenched his jaw, glaring down at the ground, with his fists shaking at his sides.
Ezio was still talking, and Orion felt his friend wrap an arm around him, and rest his head on his shoulder. He didn't object; he just didn't have the strength to push Ezio away more...
He sighed heavily, closing his eyes, and didn't even bother to open them when he heard Roo enter. There were so many more pressing things on his mind; reality just didn't seem of any concern to him any more. He felt Ezio leave his side, and only when he heard the man speak his name did he finally look up.
“Orion,” Ezio said gently, approaching him and sitting beside him again, “I will not let you do this to yourself, because I love you." He froze, staring uncertainly at Ezio. For the first time in a long time, he looked truly scared. "We both want to be together… So we just should be. I love you”
Orion pulled back nervously, disconcerted by how easy and simple Ezio made it all sound. For so long he had stressed about it... There had been so much questions, so many pros and cons, so many choices and decisions... There was no way that it could be simple enough to sum up in one line!
But then why did it make so much sense? Why did he want so desperately to believe what Ezio said to him...?
His friend's hands closed around his, and Orion tore his gaze away from Ezio's, staring down. He swallowed nervously, heart racing somewhere in his throat, and willed himself to calm down.
I can't reject him again, I just can't do it... I want this as much as he does, but still, I can't-... What do I do?
He closed his eyes again, bowing his head and closing his hands so tightly around Ezio's that his grip must have hurt. It was too big a decision, and too stressful to make on the spot... He would be going against everything he stood for, and intentionally tearing down every single wall he had built to protect himself... It had taken him years to recover from what had happened to Luke, and still, it had destroyed him.
Why was he even considering this? Why...?
“I love you.” Ezio said again, and Orion's shallow breath caught in his throat. Those words sent a thrill through him, and he looked up to see his own tears reflected in Ezio's eyes. He was bewildered and confused, but when Ezio leaned toward him, he did not fight the kiss. He accepted it with dull resignation, still too frozen by indecision to respond.
“You must remember," Ezio went on gently, "That everyone will die. I will, probably young because of my illness, but if you can’t accept that and you refuse to even live because you don’t like the idea of death, then I’m afraid your life will pass you by. You will become nothing. Luke is dead, but you made his life a happy one, and there’s no tragedy in that.”
These words broke the final hold that Orion had on himself, and he crumpled forward, doubling over to bury his head in his hands. "I don't know what to do..." He groaned, "I want so badly to be with you, but-" He looked up at Ezio, swallowing past the lump in his throat, and blinked back the tears threatening his bright, anime eyes, "Ezio, I'm terrified. I've suffered my share of cruelty, and I just can't take any more." He shook his head like a wounded animal, eyes wide as a doe's, and mumbled, "It's not just me. Your family, your Dad - hell, even strangers on the street - what if they don't accept it? If I let you into my life only to be chased out of the country right after, it would destroy me." He swallowed thickly, "I'm happy here. Do you know how long it's been since I've been able to say that?" He shook his head, "If rejecting you as a boyfriend is what it take to keep you as a friend, then-"
He broke off suddenly, frowning, and something in his expression suddenly seemed to change. Any hint of tears vanished from his eyes, and with a soft chuckle, he shook his head, and muttered under his breath to himself, "You f*cking coward, Orion. Making excuses so bloody fast that I almost didn't notice..."
He sighed heavily, then looked up, and met Ezio's gaze with a new found sense of determination.
"Let's do this." He said simply, his eyes ablaze, "What have we got to lose?"
It's true; there's so much more to gain than to lose... I've been running away for too long, and I care about Ezio too much to turn my back on him now. It's time to man up, and take the challenges as they come. I can handle this. I will handle this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Ezio listened to Orion and just shook his head “If you had to leave, I would come with you” Ezio whispered as Orions hands tightened around Ezios. When he finally told him that he would do it and take the risk, Ezio just smiled and brought him closer, pulling him against him. “I love you” He whispered once more “more then anything” He added. He then moved his lips to his, giving him a sweet kiss before he pulled way and just leaned his forhead on his, closing his eyes. “don’t worry” he said “we’ll face the problems as they come”

( sorry, in class ;/)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

((No worries. Smile ))

“I love you.” Ezio whispered, for the fourth time in the past five minutes, “More than anything.” Orion felt himself pulled closer to the man, and he didn't fight it. He just met Ezio's gaze, and held it uncertainly, clearly still rather shaken and confused by this whole ordeal. Even so, he loved Ezio. Perhaps he was not ready to admit it yet - not in those exact words, at least - but it was true. He was glad that this had finally happened. Anxious, but... Glad.
When Ezio moved toward him, Orion pulled back automatically, but his friend - or rather, his 'boyfriend' - was undeterred by his reluctance, and met his lips in a delicate kiss. For a moment Orion just sat in stunned silence, but then he hesitantly responded, raising a hand to Ezio's cheek. A swooping sensation in his stomach reminded him of things he had not felt in years, and he smiled slightly to himself. It was like being a lovesick teenager all over again...
“Don’t worry.” Ezio said as he pulled back, resting his forehead gently against Orion's, “We’ll face the problems as they come.”
He leaned into the pressure of Ezio's forehead on his, and studied the man thoughtfully, glad to feel his shaken nerves finally beginning to calm. He had made his decision at last, and Ezio was right, they could take each problem as it came. At least now, they'd be doing it together.
"You and me against the world, huh?" He asked, letting his eyes slide shut as he chuckled under his breath, "I guess that wouldn't be so bad, would it?" He looked up again, and smiled sincerely at Ezio as he added, "I don't much care for the rest of the world anyway, to be honest."
He flashed a teasing grin, and at last, the weight of despair seemed to lift from his shoulders, making way for a new sense of hope.
Maybe, just maybe, things would go right this time... One thing was certain: if anything ever harmed Ezio, it would be over his dead body. He would not fail in protecting a loved one... Ever again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:13 am

When Orion spoke, he laughed and grinned “I know you hate the world” He whispered to him and kissed his forhead “I do too sometimes” he spoke as he moved a hand to his. “We will work this out Orion” Ezio told him, smiling when he felt Orions hand touch his face one more. He was so happy now, and he felt so complete. “So” Ezio began with a smile “Can we go on a date some time?” He said with a grin “We would have so much fun, please” Ezio spoke, taking up both of his hands. Now he was just getting excited. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry… I’m being really forward with this” Ezio spoke with a small laug and let go of him, laying down on his bed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 am

When Ezio mentioned going on a date - looking rather too excited about it, to boot - Orion raised his eyebrows and shifted away, slightly taken aback. “We would have so much fun, please!” Ezio practically begged, grabbing his hands.
"Um..." Orion mumbled awkwardly, feeling a little weird about all the physical contact. It had been a long time since he had tolerated anybody talking to him or touching him, but he supposed that since he intended to be Ezio's boyfriend, he would have to get used to it again...
“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry… I’m being really forward with this.” Ezio hurriedly apologized, flopping back on his bed with a laugh. Orion's expression softened, and he cast Ezio a brief smile. "Yeah," He teased, "I'd say you are being pretty forward, considering you were in bed with another man about thirty minutes ago." He flashed a playful wink, "You whore."
He prodded Ezio impishly in the stomach, then stood up, offering a hesitant smile.
"But... Yes." He added, taking on a serious tone as he answered the question at last, "I suppose we could go on a date, but let's just keep this on the down low for now..." He raked his fingers through his hair and sighed, looking slightly stressed, "It's going to take me a while to come to terms with this. I haven't exactly been 'relationship material' for quite some time."
His lips shifted into that adorably awkward smile of his, and he scratched his head shyly as he took a step back, mumbling, "Well, I... I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then. Good night, Ezio."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 am

(( [Link] <-- Lyrics of a song that I think currently suits these two. XD Gotta love Crossfade.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Ezio bit his lip and just nodded when ORion spoke and e just sighed. Orion didnt seem to love Ezio yet. "night" Ezio said simply, sitting up and watching him walk to the door. Once he had gone, Ezio walked straight tohis wardrobe and got changed. he got back in to bed and took out his phone, looking on facebook for a few moments. He had a nasty message from one of his old friends form school, and another message from an old girlfriend who just wanted to know if he was 'okay'. Federico was telling people. Ezio looked angrily at the messages he had and threw his phone across the room at the wall. why did it have to be like this?
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Orion hardly slept that night. His mind was too full of thoughts - both good and bad - and it kept him stressed and restless. By the morning, however, he had started coming to terms with everything that had happened, and he was almost beginning to feel cheerful about it. Every time he thought about Ezio, his heart skipped a beat, and despite whatever stress and worry he was going through, he knew that he had made the right decision.
Ezio already meant too much to him for him to not take this chance...

He got up at his normal time that day, worked the horses as per usual, and when he was done, he sat down to send a text to Ezio.
Want to go do something?
He didn't care what, of course. He hadn't thought that far - all he knew was that he wanted to see Ezio, and spend some time with him alone, safe from prying eyes. The more he thought about it, the more excited he got about the idea of this relationship... He was still worried, but the idea of having Ezio all to himself made up for all that.
He smiled vaguely to himself as he stared at his phone's screen, then sighed and lifted himself to his feet, dusting his hands absentmindedly on his pants.
He wondered how Ezio was feeling about all this...? He supposed he'd have to ask when he saw him. Hopefully, that would be sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Ezio spent alot of his day inside in the gym. Giovanni had coached him all his life on the horses and in the gym, but show season was just around the corner, and while Orion worked on their horses, Ezio and Giovanni worked on themselves. Ezio hadn't done much exercise all winter other then riding the horses. of cours,e he did get a reasonable good workout fomr riding and lifting hay bale,s dealing with the naughty ones and so on, but he always did more muscle and cardio stuff in the spring and summer. Ezio worked out a training schedule for the next six months, fitting in which competitions he was working towards. He felt a buzz in his pocket at around 4:00 o'clock as he was heading to his room for a shower and smiled. ORion wanted to go out. 'you choose. I dont mind.' Ezio replied with. Really, he wanted to reply with something romantic, or just something sweet, but someone could read those messages. Ezio then undressed and got in the shower.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

When Orion saw Ezio's reply, he sighed in frustration, then chuckled good-naturedly to himself. Of course Ezio would leave the decision up to him, but he was stumped... He had seldom really 'dated', aside from the odd lame dinner date with the few girls that he couldn't be bothered to blow off. What exactly did people do on dates, anyway?
Gnawing thoughtfully on his lip, Orion leaned back against the stable wall, and considered the options. Dinner? A movie? All f*cking lame and cliche.
After a little more thought, he rolled his eyes and muttered, "Screw it." Why should he try think of something 'romantic' when it was so far out of his nature? Ezio had wanted to be with him, so why the hell couldn't he be himself.
Grunting in satisfaction with his thoughts, he took out his phone and texted back, 'Paintball, 5:30PM?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 am

When he walked out of the bathroom after his shower, He found a text waiting for him on his phone. He raised his brows and smiled "wow" Ezio murmured to himself. He'd never played paintball before. 'sure' Ezio replied. He got dressed in a tshirt and some jeans before he walked out to the car. it was around about 5:00, so he'd just wait for Orion in the car.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next