Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 11 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 am

Ezio grinned when Orion sat back and looked at him closely. When his thoughts seemed to come to a conclusion, Ezio grinned "Ice...cream..?" Ezio murmured and bit his lip. He had no Idea what Ice-cream was. Well, He knew what Gelato was. Ezio shook his head "uhm, sounds great" he spoke with a laugh. "What the f*ck is that?" He finally spoke with a light laugh. Ezio then reached over and took the bottle up in his hand once more and poured himself another glass and topped up Orions. "Remember that I dont have a beautiful accent liek you Orion. That means I dont know anything about your Ice cream thing. Right now I feel like im from a different planet. London is wierd"
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 am

Orion just gaped at Ezio in open-mouthed disbelief when he asked what ice-cream was. "You're kidding, right?" He asked incredulously, "You know, ice-cream...[/i] He trailed off, laughing and shaking his head when Ezio topped up his glass.
"Remember that I dont have a beautiful accent like you Orion." Ezio pointed out, causing Orion to raise a questioning eyebrow, "That means I dont know anything about your Ice cream thing. Right now I feel like I'm from a different planet. London is weird."
"You're weird, man." Orion teased in response, winking and giving Ezio a playful shove, "Sometimes I forget how... Well, 'Italian' you are." He chuckled, "Whatever, it's sexy." Standing up, Orion steadied himself against the couch with one hand, and helped Ezio to his feet with the other, "Come on then, you alien. I don't know what you call your Italian ice-cream, but you'll know what I'm talking about. Everybody loves ice-cream." He nodded wisely, then tried to take a step and cursed when he realized that his leg was still in a cast. He stumbled, and had to grab Ezio's shoulder to keep his balance.
"Blasted leg." He grumbled, shaking his head with a faintly amused smile, "I keep forgetting it's there. Would you do me a favour and hand me my crutches?" He gestured to where he had left the crutches, just inside the door of the hotel room. How he had managed to get to Ezio without them, he still didn't understand. He supposed he had just been that excited to see his boyfriend.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 am

Ezio grinned as he spoke "I have no idea" He said to him, but his smile began to fade as Orion stood. "woah, easy" Ezio spoke and then quickly stood and grabbing hold of him to steady him. "Take it slow" Ezio spoke ,looking worriedly at him. "sit down again" He added with a nod and then walked over to the door where his crutches were. "Do you actually forget you have a broken leg?" Ezio asked as he put the crutches under his arms and put his hands on the bar in the middle and hopped forwards on them, laughing, and hopping over to Orion on them. "they're heaps too big for me" He said with a grin. Orion was much taller then him. he handed them to Orion and then held his hans out for him incase he needed help to stand steadily.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 am

((Damn, I just love sitting at robots with my heavy metal music BLASTING, and being all like, "Yeah, that's right. Don't wanna mess with me, suckers. Rocker chick in the house." Cool ))

He sat down obediently when Ezio told him to, even though he felt fine, and waited for bis boyfriend to bring him his crutches.
"Do you actually forget you have a broken leg? Ezio asked as he picked them up.
"Not exactly, I just forget that I can't use it." Orion laughed, watching Ezio battle with his crutches with an amused grin.
"You goof." He scolded when Ezio handed him the crutches, saying with a grin, "They're heaps too big for me."
"I'll say." He chuckled, grabbing the crutches and using them to help himself stand up.
"Come on, then, let's get going." He bumped Ezio affectionately with his shoulder since he had no free hands, and hopped over to the door. The two proceeded out into the corridor and then into the elevator, which took them back down to the ground floor. Soon enough they were out on the streets of London, and Orion paused to look around.
"There's actually a decent ice-cream place down the road from here... Want to walk?" He suggested, adjusting his grip on his crutches, "I don't mind. It'll be good for me to get some exercise - I've been cramped up in my room for weeks." He shuddered dramatically at the thought, flashing Ezio a smile. "Well?"

((Good lord, why do they make laptop touch pads black?! My fingers - they BURN!!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:00 am

( "THATS RIGHT BITCHEZZ" x3 )

Ezio smiled and felt Orion gently bump his shoulder and he turned, following him to the door and then opening it for him. When they stood in the elevator ammongst other people, ezio felt a smirk come over his face as an elderly woman curiously glanced over Orion and his green hair, the crutches. When they came ot the ground floor, Ezio walked out of the elevator and went straight outside. When Orion spoke, Ezio nodded "sure" He said with a smile and started down the street, pulling his grey coat further around his slim frame and pushing the collar up to keep the cold off his face as he followed Orion down the street.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am

((Haha! XD ))

Orion hopped along on his crutches beside Ezio, his breath coming in misty gasps in the cold night air. He ignored all the other people around him, just focusing on Ezio and the effort of swinging himself along on the crutches. It was hard work, but he was used to it by now.
Not long later, they arrived outside an ice-cream parlour, and Orion opened the door and gestured Ezio through, then followed on behind him. "The Bar One sundae here is fantastic." He said as he hopped up beside Ezio, then sat down exhaustedly at the nearest table. He handed his boyfriend a menu, and glanced over his own, even though he already knew what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

Ezio wlked into the tiny cafe and sat down at the table with Orion. When he picked up the menu, he began to laugh "you mean Gelato?" Ezio said to Orion with raised brows and a smirk "That's a stupid word... ice-cream" Ezio said and glanced with an affectionate gaze towards the man across the table. "Well, I love... 'icecream', so you order because I'll eat anything" Ezio said to him as he sat back in his chair, using his two fingers to quote this new word he didnt really like. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and frowned, wondering who the hell wanted to know where he was. when he saw that Giovanni was calling, he hung up and texted him. 'i'm out for the night'.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 am

"Oh, same thing." Orion retorted, waving off Ezio's sarcasm with a fond laugh. A waiter soon came over, and Orion ordered a pair of Bar One sundaes for them, as he had recommended earlier. When he looked back at Ezio, he saw his boyfriend fiddling with his phone, and frowned slightly.
"Family looking for you?" He asked quietly, his expression turning serious once more as reality harshly reminded him of how short his time with Ezio was to be. He looked at his boyfriend, then cast a brief glance around before cautiously taking his hand.
"What are we going to do when you go back home?" He asked quietly, gaze fixed attentively on Ezio's eyes, "Do you want to try long distance," He paused, "Or do you think it would be better to just..." He trailed off, shrugging. He couldn't bring himself to say the words 'break up'... It was too cruel. He didn't want to think about that option.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Ezio looked up when he felt a gentle hand on his and he exhaled when he met Orions emerald gaze. "I think we should... just see how it goes?" Ezio spoke "I might call you but if it's too painful then I might not" Ezio said to him, looking carefully around. "I dont think this long disance thing would work"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Orion shook his head, reluctantly agreeing with his boyfriend.
"Long distance never works." He admitted with a sad sigh of resignation, "But I-" He closed his eyes and swallowed thickly, shaking his head against the daunting prospect of losing Ezio all over again.
"It's too cruel." He murmured softly, his face creeping into an expression of pained dejection, "Already these past few weeks, I've missed you so much... It's been Hell. I barely coped at all." He shuddered at the thought, "I just don't want to be that guy who wastes his life away waiting for the phone to ring, you know?" He looked up at Ezio, offering a sad smile, "Oh well. Not much we can do about it, huh...? I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
Luckily, just as he finished and began to look distinctly miserable, the waiter returned with their sundaes, and Orion accepted his gratefully with a murmur of contentment.
Just a few sweet spoonfuls of ice-cream later, he felt worlds better.
"What do you think?" He asked, nodding toward Ezio's ice-cream. He was keen to change the topic - to keep things fun and lighthearted, and run away from reality just as long as they could...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 am

Ezio frowned as Orion spoke. He wasnt used to hear him speak about his feelings ever, or ever speak so deeply. Ezio just shook his head and moved his other hand to Orions. "I think we'll be fine" Ezio spoke, but really he wasnt at all that sure, and he was pretty uncertain that that ws the right answer. "We'll slowly heal. Before you know it, you'll be back with me in Toscano(Tuscany)" Ezio murmured and glanced up when a waiter came nearer. "Thanks" Ezio muttered as he awkwardly took his hands from Orion, and then glanced out the window to keep his eyes from looking at the waiter, who was probably uncomfortable seeing the two men holding hands. Ezio took a few mouthfuls, and finally ORions spoke. "ITs really good" Ezio spoke with a smile "but its different to the stuff back home" Ezio said to him with his sweet smile.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

Far from comforting him, Ezio's answer left Orion feeling even more downhearted than before, because he recognized the tone his boyfriend was using. It was the same one he had used back at the hospital in Tuscany, when he'd said 'It will be fine'. There was no truth in those words. No truth, just hopeful denial... But even so, Orion appreciated that, because truth or not, he had needed to hear it.
He was torn from his thoughts when Ezio commented on the ice-cream, and he smiled in response.
"I'll bet." He chuckled, "You Italians with your fancy 'Gelato'." He made sarcastic quotation marks in the air with his fingers, and flashed Ezio a joking wink, then dug into his own ice-cream.
His heart felt heavy with the knowledge of what was to come, but he tried not to let it show. At least they had the night, and that was something. Whatever came after that, well... If he just put one foot in front of the other foot, he knew that eventually he'd be just fine.

When they had finished their ice-cream, Orion picked up his crutches and hopped over to the counter to pay, then made his way back to Ezio. "Ready to go?" He asked, smiling as he offered his boyfriend a hand, leaning on his other crutch for support.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 am

Ezio laughed and shook his head "Its deffinately not fancy" Ezio spoke with another glance to the man across the table. He could see the sadness in Orions eyes, and he just sighed "Hey, stay in the moment" Ezio said to him "We're havign fun now. Dont ruin it Orion." Ezio whispered.
When they finnished, Ezio stood and walked over to Orion to help him up, holding his crutches for him and then helping him out the door after paying. His feet took his slowly beside Orion to the end of the street and back to the hotel. When he walked in he headed straight to the elevator, and then after waiting in the elevator made his way to his room, unlocking it and stepping inside.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 am

Taking Ezio's advice, Orion pushed any sad thoughts out of his mind, and fixed a cheerful expression on his face while he hopped down the street beside his boyfriend. By the time they arrived back at the hotel, he had actually managed to pick his spirits up slightly.
He followed Ezio into his room, then made a bee-line for the couch and flopped down on it. "Phew!" He exclaimed, laughing, " That was some hard work. I'm gonna have awesome upper-body strength by the end of all this." He flexed his arm muscles to demonstrate, flashing Ezio a cheeky wink.
"C'mere." He patted the couch beside him, "I can't be bothered getting off my ass again for at least the next ten years." He yawned tiredly, then glanced at Ezio, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 am

Ezio locked the door behind him before he again went to the bar and took some shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. He walked over and set them down on the coffee table just as Orion patted a spot for him. "hold on a sec" Ezio laughed, giving him a soft kiss on his way past him. He walked to the bedroom and took off his shirt, then his shoes and changed into his pyjama pants. He then walked back out to the lounge and sat down "and now we can be rational aobut this" Ezio spoke with a smile, passing Orion the small shot glass.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 am

Orion reached up to meet Ezio's kiss, then grumbled when his boyfriend walked on past him. He folded his arms and sat there sulkily while he waited, but when Ezio returned, Orion soon forgot to sulk. He raised an eyebrow at his shirtless boyfriend, a smirk slowly forming on his face when he took the shot glass Ezio handed him.
"Are you trying to get me drunk, sir?" He challenged teasingly, downing the shot and flashing Ezio a grin, "'Cause it's working."

((Gotta dash. Later!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 am

Ezio grinned when he spoke and nodded "Maybe" He spoke with a wink, then flicking the pale gold liquid into his mouth. He looked closely at Orion and bit his lip, again thinking about tomorrow. He'd have to leave ORion once more, and he had no idea how long it would be until he could see him again. He pushed the thoughts from his head and then let his gaze trail back to Orions eyes.

(I'm gonna try staying up a while x3)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 am

Orion laughed, shaking his head and placing his shot glass down on the table. When he looked back at Ezio, the other man met his gaze, and Orion smiled gently, reaching out to lift Ezio's chin on his finger. "Hey." He murmured softly, "It'll be alright, you know." He slid his hand over Ezio's cheek and around to the back of his neck, then pulled his boyfriend into his embrace, hugging him reassuringly.
"Here's something you don't know about me." He whispered, lips brushing the tip of Ezio's ear, "I never go back on my word." He set Ezio at an arm's length, and flashed a confident smile as he assured him, "And I promise you that someday, somehow, I'll be back in Italy." He paused, "And if you'll still have me then, we can be together. There's just no way I'm going to let this die - not after all we've been through."
He was silent for a moment, then added in a quiet, sombre tone, "You mean more to me than you might think, Ezio. I may not show it very well, but... I really do care for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Ezio smiled as Orion pulled him closer, and he then felt a small sigh of relief at his words. Orion had promised. When he let him go, Ezio refused to leave ORions embrace for a moment before he gave in and sat back in the couch, almost laying down on it.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Orion flashed Ezio a grin, pressing a finger to his forehead with a reassuring wink. "I'm glad you came." ((Totally not listening to that song right now... XD )) He said simply, eyes crinkling slightly at the corners as he smiled with a rarely sincere warmth. He watched Ezio for a moment, then glanced at his watch and said, "It's getting late... We should probably sleep." He yawned, stretching out his arms, "I'll take the couch. I want to be here to see you off in the morning, so there's no way I'm going..." He paused, snarling at the bitter taste of the word on his tongue, "Home..."

((Dramatic farewell scene and then 1 year time skip? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

( sure x3 )

Ezio woke up when his alarm clock buzzed loudly. his flight was at 8am, so he wanted to be up at 6. He got out of bed and took a shower before he dressed insomething nice. Ther was always Paparazzi at the aiport. As he walked out of his room, he saw Orion alseep on the couch. He took his bang and put it by the door. He had a while to say goodbye. He leaned over the couch and gave Orion a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Hey" Ezio spoke to him, hoping to wake him up.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:39 am

Orion hardly slept that night. He was up until the early hours of the morning, just thinking, worrying about how long it would be before he saw Ezio again. He fell asleep sometime just before 4AM, but when Ezio woke him at 6, he did not hesitate to stir. At first he grunted groggily in response to the kiss on his cheek, but then his eyes flickered open, and he smiled at Ezio.
"Morning." He greeted, yawning as he sat up, stretching his arms over his head.
He rubbed his eyes with his fists, then he looked at Ezio and said, "Give me a moment to get dressed, and I'll go with you." He paused a moment, then added thoughtfully, "Although, if you'd rather I stay behind because of the media thing, then... Well, I understand." He smiled gently, and reached up to rest a hand on Ezio's cheek. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 am

Ezio sighed when ORion went to getup and he shook his head "Orion-" He began and put a hand on his shoulder "I dont think you should come. I dont want the media getting you into trouble" Ezio whispered "and besides, i'll look like a fool while i'm crying, walking to the plane" He laughed "I think I'd like the taxi driver to see me cry rather then everyone". He stepped forwards and sighed "I have half an hour" he murmured.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 am

"Okay." Orion replied, nodding in quiet understanding, "That's fine." He sighed softly, sitting up and running his fingers absentmindedly through his hair. He didn't want to be left behind, forced to watch Ezio walk away all over again... He wanted to go with him, to stay by his side until the very last moment, but Ezio had made his decision and he respected that.
Breathing out a breath heavy with stress, Orion struggled to his feet, leaning on his crutches, then just let himself fall against Ezio, wrapping his arms around him.
"I'll miss you." He murmured quietly, clutching his boyfriend tightly to him, "And I want you to know that, even if we're not together..." He swallowed, "If you ever need me, just call, okay? I'll always be here for you." His grip tightened further still, "No matter what."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Ezios arms moved tightly around Orions and he cung desperately to him. He didnt want to leave. he really didnt, but his family were looking for him and probably worried out of their mind. When ORion spoke ezio just nodded slightly "Yeah, me too" Ezio said to him "Of you need me just call" He whispered.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next