Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 15 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 am

Orion winced at the first touch of antiseptic on his wound, but after that he grew used to the burn and sat there meekly, eyes downcast, while he allowed Giovanni to tend to it.
"This cut has come from a knife, I know that much." He muttered, and Orion swallowed nervously, "Is there any more wounds I should be worried about?"
"No..." He murmured in response as Giovanni dabbed at a graze on his eyebrow. Frankly, he was rather touched by the care the man was showing him. If he had appeared before Mr. Chang in a similar state, he would probably have been awarded with a beating for his carelessness, then told to practice his medical skills fixing himself up. He shuddered at the thought, then glanced up when Ezio sat down beside him and started to explain.
"We were just walking, and we got attacked." Ezio said, and Orion felt guilt stab through him at the thought that his boyfriend was lying for him, "They wanted money, but Orion managed to fight them off pretty easy in a few seconds."
Still he said nothing, but he kept his eyes downcast, ashamed by his cowardice. He didn't even have the guts to tell the truth, and here Ezio was lying to his own father to save his ass.
I'm a disgrace.
When Giovanni finished tending to him, Orion glanced up and thanked him politely, then fled from his chair and hung back, frowning concernedly at Ezio. He was still dripping icy seawater onto the floor, and shivering where he stood, but it didn't seem to occur to him to go off to change. All he knew was that he needed somebody to talk to; somebody he could trust... And Ezio was that somebody.
Swallowing anxiously, he touched his boyfriend's shoulder, and murmured, "Meet me back at the room, okay?"
Then he nodded another respectful 'thanks' to Giovanni, and hurried back to Ezio's bedroom.
Once there, he changed into dry clothes, but still the fold feeling didn't leave him. He could feel it in his blood.
Shivering and deathly pale - but not from the cold - Orion retreated to his usual corner of Ezio's bed and curled up there, clutching his knees to his chest.
Is he alive? He wondered anxiously, thinking back to the man he had left up on the cliff, That knife was sharp, and I was in such a state... He could be... What if I...?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 am

Giovanni stitched a nasty gash on Ezios forhead, and then one on his arm before he let him go. Ezio thanked him before he quickly walked upstairs. He went straight to his room and looked into his bedroom, finding Orion curled up in bed. He sighed and pulled off his wet shirt. He was still shaking and trembling as he walked to the walk-in wardrobe where he pulled on his pyjama pants and a hoodie. He went and lay down on the bed after he turned off the lights and got under the bed covers, moving right over to Orion "Oh Orion, I was so scared." Ezio spoke, tears starting to fall fro mhis eyes "I thought I was going to die" He spoke as he burried his face into his boyfriends chest. his shivvers began to cease as his body gathered warmth from Orions. "Oh my god" Ezio spoke, his tears of shock and fear finally gone. he was still in shock.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

When Ezio joined him, Orion moved automatically over, and slipped an arm around Ezio when he moved closer. "Oh Orion, I was so scared." He murmured, his voice shaking with tears, "I thought I was going to die..." A soft breath of guilt escaped Orion's lips as he felt Ezio bury his face in his chest, and he clutched his boyfriend tighter, desperate to comfort him, as if that could make up for what he had done.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled under his breath, as if it made an difference at all. Knowing that there was nothing else he could do, he just held Ezio tightly until his shivers finally stopped, and he murmured under his breath, "Oh my god.."
"You're okay now." Orion whispered reassuringly, stroking Ezio's hair gently back from his face. He paused a moment, looking into Ezio's eyes, and added softly, "I'm so glad you're alright," His voice shook, and he was shocked to find a lump of emotion rising in his throat, making his eyes itch with tears that the shock had stilled until now, "I- I thought I'd lost you, Ez." He closed his eyes, pulling his boyfriend closer still, "For a moment there, my whole world was falling apart. I thought I'd go insane."
I think I did, for a second...
"I'm so sorry I put you through that." He clenched his jaw in frustration, "I'm such an idiot! I just got so angry, and I-" At that point his voice failed him, and he was quiet for a long while. In the silence, he could hear his own heartbeat, thumping wildly in his chest.
He had lost control that night, and he had almost lost Ezio, too. But aside from that, there was Damian. Orion could feel a dark pit of foreboding forming in his stomach at the thought.
If the man had died, what would he do?
The truth was, he was scared. He didn't want to be a murderer. All he could do was lie there, and hope against hope that the man he hated more than anything else was going to be alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 am

Ezio just shook his head and sighed "no, dont appologise" He whispered and then leaned up, pressing his lips to his to stop him. He didnt want him digging himself into a hole of guilt. he continued to kiss him softly until his one breath ran out and he pulled away.
"I'm assuming there's a good reason why you did that. You seemed to know one of them, and im going to trust you did it for a reason. I just dont want ot hear any more about it" He said quietly,reaching up to place his hand on the side of his face. he could still remember the feeling of falling how terrified it made him. His back was still sore from hitting the water, and he knew he had bruised muscles and bones. He exhaled and then looked back into ORions troubled eyes. "Thankyou for saving me" he whispered, leaning in for another soft kiss.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 am

Ezio's kiss silenced him, and for a moment Orion resisted, muscles tensing. Soon, however, he gave him, letting his eyes flutter shut as he relaxed into the kiss, brushing his fingers lightly over Ezio's cheek. Honestly, he was just relieved that he still had Ezio. He didn't know what he would have done if he'd lost him... As if losing Luke wasn't bad enough; to lose Ezio too... He didn't think he would ever have been able to come back from that.

At last, Ezio broke away, and Orion quickly caught his breath, letting his eyes slide open again, calmer now. "I'm assuming there's a good reason why you did that." He murmured, and Orion nodded, "You seemed to know one of them, and I'm going to trust you did it for a reason. I just dont want ot hear any more about it." He nodded contritely, and replied gratefully, "Then I won't say any more about it, except that I did have a reason." His jaw clenched, but then he shook his head, forcing himself to relax again. It was over. Time to let go. After all, come tomorrow, he might have a whole new set of problems to face...
"Thank you for saving me." Ezio whispered, and Orion leaned in to meet his kiss a second time. After a moment, however, he broke away.
"Ez," He swallowed, voice catching in his throat. "I... I have to talk to you... About what happened back there." He met Ezio's gaze, and his own eyes were wide with anxiety, "Have you ever found yourself in such a panic that you just lose your mind completely? And act on... I don't know, impulse, instinct, whatever the hell it is..." He trailed off, then took a shaky breath, and murmured, "I think I did something... Bad." His jaw tightened, and his relaxed muscles quickly tensed again.
How do I tell my boyfriend that I might have killed a man?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 am

Ezio frowned when Orion begna to stumble over his words, telling him that he needed to talk to him about what had happend. "Orion, I know what happened?" Ezio murmured, but did he? Orion spoke again and his words began to scared him. Ezio just gave a single nodd, asking him to continue on.
He told Ezio that he thought he might of had done something bad, and Ezio just shook his head "you tell me right now what's going on" Ezio spoke "What have you done Orion?". Had he seriously hurt one of those guys? would they get the police involved? He kept re-running the memory back over and over again in his head, trying to remember what had actually happened. He knew there was knives involved, but he still didn't know what Orion could of possibly done.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 am

When Ezio pressed him to continue, Orion pulled away, swallowing anxiously and averting his gaze. With Ezio's eyes on him, he didn't want to talk any more. He wanted to run away, far away, and hide from the truth until it melted away into nothing. Oh, how he wished that such a thing was possible.
"Back on the cliff..." He murmured reluctantly, tracing his tongue over dry lips, "I was arguing with Damian and things... Got heated." He paused, "He pulled out a knife; had it at my throat. Then I saw you fall, and I- I was so scared... So scared that it was going to be Luke all over again." He closed his eyes tightly, teeth clenching as he continued, "I tried to pull away, but he pulled me back, and suddenly I just... Blanked."
There was a long, heavy silence, then Orion admitted in a hoarse whisper, "I don't know how deep I cut him, but there was blood everywhere. It was gushing; spraying at me, I-" He shuddered, "Ez, I... I think I killed him."
He swallowed thickly, his eyes wide with fright as he stared at his boyfriend, practically begging Ezio to somehow make it okay, even though he knew it was impossible.
I don't want to be a murderer... Oh God, I've killed somebody! What have I done...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:31 am

[You've just made 8000 posts! x3]

Ezio listened closely as his boyfriend spoke, his head shaking "No, you didn't" Ezio spoke, tears coming to his eyes. he grabbed at ORions shirt and then pushed on his chest "You didnt kill him" He spoke "There's no way you could of done that even though you didnt mean it" Ezio spoke, burrying his face in Orions chest.
He just couldnt have his boyfirned taken away form him, and he also couldnt have his boyfriend feeling the guilt and the shame. "Just forget about it" Ezio said and then again, moved his lips to Orions, hopign to sto phis boyfrined form talking about it any further.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:55 am

((Yeaah!! Very Happy ... Wow. I have no life. XD ))

"I don't know." Orion objected, his voice uncharacteristically small and weak, lips trembling as he muttered, "I didn't even mean to cut him, just scare him, but it all happened so fast and I-" Ezio's lips met his, cutting him off, and he fell silent with a grunt, just lying there tensely while he allowed himself to be kissed. It was comforting and warm, but Orion didn't want to be comforted. His insides were squirming with trepidation, and he couldn't push it back. Ezio's kindess was suffocating.
"Ez," He broke away, pressing a hand gently to his boyfriend's chest, "I can't just sit here wondering. I have to go back and check." He swallowed anxiously, "You stay here. I don't want you involved. I-" He sat up, pushing the blankets off himself, and rubbed his hair in a stressed gesture, "I'll call you when I find out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 am

Ezio was gently pushed away and his hands went to his head, just trying to deal with this stress. "I don't want you going on your own" He whispered "What if there are police there? what if you are seen there?" Ezio spoke, sitting up in bed as Orion got out. He knew that he couldn't stop him. "You shouldn't go alone" Ezio spoke once more and then looked away "And if you're nto back in half an hour i'm going out looking for you"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Orion took a deep breath, then released it shakily, and nodded. "I'll be careful." He promised softly, pressing his lips tenderly to Ezio's forehead, "See you soon, Ez." He swung his legs over the bed, then stood up, and pulled on a coat.
"I love you." He murmured, glancing back over his shoulder. He paused a moment, and then he was gone, the door clicking softly shut behind him.

It didn't take him long to walk back to the beach - maybe ten minutes - and soon enough he was climbing up the cliff, his breath misting in the cold night air as he struggled with his bad leg. It was funny, he didn't realize how much he relied on having Ezio at his side to support him, until he had to try make his way to the top without his boyfriend there.
Still, at last, he reached the top. Holding his breath, he froze, eyes quickly searching the scene. There, where he had left him, lay Damian. Orion knew before he reached him what he would find.
Swallowing thickly, he crept over to the still man, and prodded him nervously in the ribs with his toe.
"Damian?" Another kick, but still, no response.
"Oh God, no..." Orion groaned, dropping to his knees and kicking up Damian's limp wrist. It was cold as ice. If there had ever been a pulse, then Orion certainly couldn't feel it now.
"I'm a murderer..." He murmured, scrambling backwards in shock, and falling over to land on his behind, palms bracing him against the ground. He stared at the corpse before him, wide-eyed and trembling, and only one thought could reach his troubled mind: I did this. He's dead because of me. I took a life...
As a wave of shock washed over him, Orion turned away, collapsing forward onto hands and knees, and retched violently.
Once there was nothing left inside him to throw up, he wiped his mouth, turning away with a sickly expression. He tried not to look at Damian's corpse, but it drew his eyes like a magnet, and as he pulled out his phone to dial Ezio's number, he found that he could not look away.

"Ez?" He murmured when his boyfriend picked up, his voice so weak and shaky that he barely recognized it as his own. He was so shocked, so terrified, he felt numb through every inch of his body.
"Ez, I- He's-" Orion was in too much of a state even to connect two words, but at last he got a grip, and blurted anxiously, "I've killed him, Ez. I don't know what to do. I'm really f*cking scared right now... Please come, I need you." The pleading in his own voice sickened him, but he knew that he couldn't handle this alone. He didn't want to get Ezio involved, but he needed to. He had never been so frightened before... He couldn't even think clearly. He needed guidance, and if there was anybody that he trusted, then Ezio was that person. He would have the answers. He had to...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 am

Ezio stayed wide awake in his room, pacing around worriedly. He knew what Orion was doing but for some reason he still felt as though he had no idea where he was. he glanced around the room and its dark latte coloured walls and thne out the windows at the night sky and the water. He sighed and walked to the doors to the balcony, his step slow and tired. He stood outside, looking as far as he could. He wished he knew what was going on. He then walked back inside and took out his phone and hung his head whne h realised Orion had only been gone 15 minutes. But still, Why hadn't he called him yet? He should know by now. He lay down on his bed and then closed his eye,s holding back tears. He'd had the night from hell, and he was still terrified. Just when he was about to fall asleep, his phone buzzed loudly on the end table beside the bed, and Ezio quickly snatched it up. "Orion?" He spoke, answering it and waiting to hear his voice, though when he spoke he wished he hadnt.
It took a few long moments to even begin to sink in, and for his brain to even process it. it took a good ten seconds for Ezio to unfreeze. "Orion..." He choked "I... I'll be there in ten minutes" Ezio then whispered, tears coming to his eyes as he hung up. he got off the bed and walked to the wardrobe where he got his coat and pulled it on, rushing towards the door. He tip-toes down the stairs and then slipped out the back door, But as soon as he was gone from sight he was running. He ran down towards the water where the sand was harder and not as difficult to run on. When he came to the foot of the cliffs, he took the path that went over the sand dunes, but he then went off the path and contniued ot climb the cliffs height. When he got there he saw Orion knelt beside a heap and he slowly walked over to him, stopping a few meters away to take in the sight of the dead man infront of him.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

When Ezio said that he was coming, Orion hung up the phone, feeling his breath come in short, ragged gasps as he pressed a hand to his chest, desperate to still his thumping heart. He expected to calm down, knowing that his boyfriend was on his way, but his eyes kept darting to Damian's body, and the overpowering knowledge of what he had done was enough to overwhelm him a thousand times over.
I killed him. I took a life. I'm a murderer.
Over and over again, those thoughts repeated in his mind, and no matter how hard he tried, Orion couldn't catch his breath. He just knelt there, sweating and shaking, until he finally heard quiet footsteps approaching behind him.

Scrambling urgently to his feet, he spun around, loose stones slipping beneath his feet, and ran for Ezio, smacking straight into the man and folding his arms around him. He clutched Ezio tightly, face buried in his shoulder, and just stood there, trembling, while his ragged breathing shook his chest.
"I killed him, Ez." He whimpered, sounding beside himself with panic. Never in his life had he looked so close to coming undone. Well, except for perhaps one time, after Luke's death... But Ezio hadn't known him back then. He was ashamed to show his boyfriend such weakness, but at that moment, it could not be helped.
"What am I going to do?" He sobbed, leaning his weight heavily against his boyfriend as his weak knees threatened to cave in, "I'm a murderer. I took a life, I- I-" He broke off, shivering more violently, and groaned weakly, "I think I'm going to be sick..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15