Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 am

Orion was halfway down the hall when he heard the muffled sound of breaking glass, and he wheeled around, frowning. What's happening...? He wondered, eyes widening in confusion as he saw everyone dash to Ezio's room. Rico had said something about Ezio passing out in the shower, but-
Swallowing nervously, Orion picked up a jog, heading worriedly toward Ezio's room. He could hear a commotion from within, and he disregarded any thoughts of awkwardness as he barged through the door to see the vague form of Ezio thrashing on the floor, covered in blood from the broken glass.
For a moment he froze, horrified to see his friend in such a state, and a lump of emotion rose to his throat. It was not the first time he had seen a man he loved covered in blood. His breath caught in his throat, and in a moment of panic, he nearly bolted... But then, luckily, the med student in him took over.
"It's a seizure." He announced, quickly rushing over and taking charge of the situation. It was rare to hear him talk with such authority - usually he was quite content to hover awkwardly in the background - but Ezio was in trouble, and he knew what to do. He would take responsibility.
"Don't hold him!" His voice was firm and authoritative, but he kept calm as he urged Giovanni and Alice to release Ezio. "Move the glass away, quick, but don't hold him." He rolled Ezio gently onto his left side. "Roo," He snapped his fingers, "Grab a pillow and a wet cloth."
He continued barking out orders, and once Ezio had finally stopped thrashing, Orion rolled him gently onto his back, then stepped back. "Get him into the recovery position." He ordered quickly, speaking to nobody in particular, "Put his arm out at a right angle, palm upwards." He pointed to Ezio's arm to demonstrate, "Other arm across his body, hand on his cheek. Hold it there. Now lift his knee, keep his foot on the floor... Good, like that... Okay, now roll him towards you, onto his side."
He looked up to Roo, taking the pillow and cloth and tossing them to Alice, "Put his head on the pillow." He said, "And the cloth on his forehead." He went quiet for a moment as he took in the scene, his mind darting over everything he'd ever read in a textbook. He understood seizures, sure - but the glass complicated things... He didn't like how Ezio was bleeding.
"Rico," He said, turning to face the older man. His eyes flashed angrily, but instead of shouting abuse at him like he wanted to, he just said, "Call an ambulance." Then he turned back to Alice and said, "Just wrap him in a towel or something to stop the bleeding until they get here; better let them bandage him."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Ezio regainer his consiousness in a few minutes, but when he did of course he panicked because lf all the blood, the glass, the pain and the shock. Tears began mpving from his eyes, really only crying because of that twrrible memory that he had practically re-lived. Giovanni ulled his head into his lap and gently ran his fingers through Ezios hair, hoping to calm him. It paoned Giovanni to see his youngest in so much pain. "Alice began to follow Orions instructions and spoke gentle italian words to him, trying to confort his shaky, teary form on the floor. "Rico... Please get a needle" Ezio murmured to him, making everyone -but Orion, who wouldnt understand- freeze for a moment and stare at him.
"Ezio... You told us you were sober-" Alice squeeked
alice, i need it" Ezio snapped through clenched teeth.
Federico grabbed a large sports bag full of bottles and boxes lf sharps and dumped it on the floor. Gkovannis festures turned from a look of sadness into a look of sheer misery as he injected a pink liquid into Ezios arm. In only a few minutes, Ezio was delirious. He was glaring at the cieling, andasking when he could go to bed. He then began abusing Giovanni in italian because of the shirt he was wearing, and then started on the fact that he needed a hair cut and burst into tears.
"I hope the ambulance is slow... This js funny" Federico murmured to orion "Hes additcted to morphine, but he is also allergic to it" Federico added with a murmur.
"I think i'm okay now" Ezio said, beginning to leaugh and point at Orion, but then glared at him "Why do you have green hair? You looked good with blonde hair and then you jjst went and ruined it" Ezio murmured, again bhrsting into tears. "youre just so cruel to yourself" Ezio muttered wuth a shake kf his head "and besjdes, the blonde re-growth youre getting looks disgusting".
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Orion was hanging back by the time Ezio came to; partially because he was uncomfortably aware of the fact that Ezio was naked under that towel, and partially because it had not been all that long since his deepest secret had been displayed in front of the entire family - and frankly he didn't feel up to seeing any of them just yet.
So it was that, when Ezio came around and started asking about needles, Orion just stood aside - back to his aloof and uninvolved state - and watched with silent disgust as Ezio's family practically allowed him to destroy himself.
"I hope the ambulance is slow... This is funny." Federico murmured cruelly, "He's addicted to morphine, but he is also allergic to it." Orion wanted to say 'then why the f*ck do you let him have it', but since he was done being involved, he just uttered a noncommittal grunt and turned his head away. The way Ezio was behaving was shameful, and it pained him to watch it. He was worried about his friend, and desperately so, even though he would never admit it... And the truth was, the fact that his family so willing gave him the morphine that was clearly destroying him made Orion angry.
Soon enough, in his pathetic, unstable state, Ezio began blubbering pointlessly about Orion's hair, and he shot the boy a withering glare in response.
"My hair looks awesome." He replied calmly, uttering a weary sigh. "You, on the other hand, are in a pitiful state my friend." He sighed, then glanced toward Giovanni. "I'll go outside and wait for the ambulance." He offered, then quickly turned away. He hated seeing Ezio like this, and frankly, he just needed to get away... He had done all he could, and suddenly being in the same room with the Auditores just seemed too much. Besides, they were Ezio's family. They were there for him... Orion knew that there was no point in him being there, too. He would only get in the way.

So he waited for the ambulance, and when it arrived, he sent the paramedics up to Ezio's room. They came back with him on a stretcher, and Orion just climbed silently into the ambulance, not bothering to say a word to the paramedics, even when they shot him odd glances. He was forced to interact with the Auditores, but when it came to strangers, he would not say a word.
He accompanied Ezio to the hospital, although he spent most of the drive ignoring him, and ended up sitting broodily in the darkest corner of the waiting room while the doctors saw to his friend. As always, people avoided him, and he was glad. He loathed being in public places - now more than ever, since his big secret had 'come out'.
He felt vulnerable, and he hated that. He hated it with a passion bordering on madness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 am

Ezio woke from his state later that night and looked around. He wasnt attatched to drips or anything, but his back felt oddly numb. He frowned and sat up, looking around. He was a room in a hospital. He glanced arkund confusedly, but then it all came back to him. He'd fallen through the shower glass and had a siesure, abd then been given drugs. He hoped someone was here waiting
"How are yku feeling Ezio?" spoke an unfamiliar voice. He saw a nurse standing at the dlor and he just shook his head
"yeah, kind of" he mjrmured wjth a sigh.
"your friend is waiting for ylu, ill go get him" she spoke softly. Orion was here, that was good. Ezio sighed and waited .
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 am

When the nurse walked up to him - albeit rather reluctantly - Orion quickly stood. She mumbled something about Ezio being awake, so he nodded and pushed past her to walk to the room, hiding his relief at the news. He entered quietly, then closed the door behind him and turned to face Ezio.
"You, sir," He said, pointing accusingly at him, "Are a dumbass."
Frowning irritably, he walked over to the bed, pulled up a chair, and sat down rather abruptly, folding his arms over his chest. "I don't know what you were thinking, mate, but taking drugs that you're allergic to is a pretty shit idea if you ask me." He spent a long moment glaring at Ezio, but in all honesty he was too relieved to see his friend awake to keep scolding him for long. Sighing heavily, he unfolded his arms, and ruffled Ezio's hair, smiling slightly. "I'm glad to see you've come around." He admitted softly, "But I'm still f*cking pissed, just so you know. I don't like being worried." He sat back on his chair, and folded his arms again, adding grumpily, "It makes me seem like I care."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

When Orion came in, Ezio sihged with reliefe. He was here and everything was okay. "hey" Ezio murmured and put his hand to his head. "The drugs make me feel unconsious, abd i like it that way" Ezio murmured miserably. "and sorry that i had a seisure; It must of been so hard for you to see me wrjthing in lh and mental pain on the floor." Ezio spoke, hissing slightly. "so sorry" he spome sarcastically abd looked away "I promise, i'll never shower again so you dont have to go through that. Mygod Orion you'll need months of therapy to work that horrifying memory from your troubled mind" Ezio spoke, nearly smiling by now. This was getting fun.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 am

"The drugs make me feel unconscious, and I like it that way." Ezio murmured, and Orion just frowned in response. He didn't much like the sound of that... Of course, he could understand; he had got into some 'bad habits' of his own after losing Luke, but Mr Chang had managed to beat all that out of him. He supposed that was one thing he ought to thank that bastard for...
Before he could object to what Ezio said, he went on talking, and Orion just shrugged and decided to let it slide for now. He didn't feel like getting into all this; he was much happier just going along with Ezio's joking around.
"If you never shower again," He retorted, smiling slightly, "I'll need months of therapy to get over the smell, mate." He chuckled, and added with a shake of his head, "I tell you what, you gave me a right fright, you know that?" His expression slowly sobered, and his bright green eyes began to show some earnest concern, "What happened, anyway?" He asked gently, "To make you freak out like that, I mean. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, just..." He trailed off, pausing thoughtfully, "Well, if you do, I want to be here for you." He managed a subtle smile, "And trust me, I never say that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 am

Ezio shrugged "I wouldnt last twl days withouta shower" Ezio muttered and sighed. When Orion spoke, Ezio bit his lip and sighed "uhm, i get flashbacks..." Ezio spoke "not long after my mother died, i got into a fight with my dad. I told him that he wasbt looking after us, that he had changed and that he was being selfish. He spent the twl years after my mum died drunk and on drugs, so he forgot we all existed. Anyways, he beat me up... And federico was angry wjth me because he thought it was my fault... Well, he still thinks its my fault" ezio spoke "and so they both beat me up abd threw me in the pool. I've never been so scared on my entire life. I thought i was going to die" he spoke with a sigh, shakong his head. "i would of if Roo hadnt pulled be out. I was too weak and i had broken bones, so i couldnt swim" he explained. "so i get flashbacks sometimes"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 am

"Shit." Orion muttered, staring wide-eyed at Ezio. He had known that Federico was an ass, but he would never have expected that from him... And as for Giovanni - he was just completely shocked. He had no words, so he just found himself staring dumbstruck at Ezio, and feeling sick at the images in his mind of the poor boy thrashing in the pool in amongst a cloud of his own blood. "Shit." He repeated, shuddering and shaking his head, "Damn, Ezio, I don't... I can't even comprehend how you forgave them for that. I don't think I would be able to." Hell, I can't even forgive Mr Chang for all his shit, or my mother, or- Nah, screw it. F*ck them. They deserve my hatred.
"I wouldn't expect that from your dad..." He muttered softly, "Rico, maybe." Orion's expression darkened, "Frankly, I think he's an ass; but your dad..." He shrugged, "I guess grief makes people do crazy things. Still," He looked at Ezio, "I'm sorry, man. That must have been f*cking terrifying."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 am

Ezio just shook his head "my dad was gone for two years basically." Ezio murmured. Lf course, giovanni wasnt literallt gone, but his personality and spirit had gone until he had a wake up call - when Alina left. "it wasnt my father who beat me up, if you knkw what i mean. He was drunk and he was sick. I did not forgive him because there was nothing to forgive" Ezio spoke softly "but of course, ive never forgiven federico. He has always had such a strong capacity to hate, but when Emma and Bella died, it just amplified" Ezio sighed "Emma was his wife, and Bella was his daughter abd they died in a car accident 2 years ago" he spoke with a slightly pained look "Federicos vices jusy sprang up and there was nothing we could do. He is heartless, everyone knows that" Ezio mjrmured.

(ooh that was deep Ezio ^_*)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 am

((Dude, he's so deep I can't even see him. Razz ))

"Hmm." Orion nodded, "Makes sense." He sighed heavily, feeling rather overwhelmed by all this new information. Ezio really was an 'open' guy, but he was glad of it. He preferred to know what his friend was going through, even if he didn't like getting involved in people's business. It was nice to know that Ezio trusted him enough to tell him all this.
"You guys have really been through a lot." He mused, "If you don't mind me saying, you're a lot more normal than you should be." He managed a subtle smile, and sat back in his chair. "Anyway..." He muttered, keen now to steer the conversation onto a lighter path, "How are you feeling? You got cut up pretty bad with all that glass."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:48 am

(should we get started on that idea about Ezios birthday?? X3 )

ezio just smirked "we are just people Orion" he laughrd and sat up a little more "im feeling fine, but they've lbviously numbed my back up for stitches" Ezio whispered to him and then shrugged "i shkuld be able to go home." he swith a frown "well, i hope i can".
after abother hour of waiting in the room, ezio was discharged and took a cab home, wearing the clothes that alice had dropped in to him.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 am

((Sure! Smile Yaaaay. XD ))

Orion smiled sympathetically at Ezio, and replied, "I hope you can too."
The two chatted casually for the next hour, which was somewhat strange for Orion, given that he was not one to 'chat', but when it came to Ezio, he surprisingly enjoyed it. After they had been waiting a while, a doctor finally came in to tell them that Ezio had been discharged, and the two promptly left the hospital and headed home in a cab. Orion was quiet on the drive, mostly because he felt he had talked enough for one day.

When they got home, he followed Ezio to his room, keen to his room, keen to make sure that his friend would be okay. That was the funny thing about Orion; although he was always aloof and never really seemed to get close to anybody, and never much showed affection either; if somebody he cared about was in trouble, he was as loyal and protective as the best guard dog.
"You gonna be okay." He asked concernedly as he hovered in the doorway of Ezio's room, "Need anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 am

Ezio paid the taxi abd then walked inside, careful not to disturb the cuts in his back. When he got to his room, he found Giovanni on his bed. He had fallen asleep, holding picture that Ezio kwpt of their parents from when they were young. Ezio sat down on his bed and looked over to Orion. "No thats, i'll be fine" Ezio said as he put his hand on Giovannis shoulder.
"Hey, dad... You okay?" he whispered to him.
"Ezio... You should be at the hospital"
"i was dad. All good now" Ezio said to him
"I was so worried Ez, abd you told me you'd stopped with the drugs... Im just ao worried"

(( you cab go ahead with tge party idea abd skip xD ))
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 am

((Sure. Smile ))

Orion said goodnight to Ezio, then left him with Giovanni and turned away to head back to his own room. He could hear the two talking in the background, and found himself gnawing worriedly on his lip. Truth was, he was also worried about Ezio's drug problem... Very worried.

The next few days passed in a blur, and though Orion was still greatly shaken from the incident with Mr Chang, he was pleased to find that things were pretty much back to normal. Of course, as usual, he reverted to his usual aloof state - hiding behind his hoods and dark glasses, and keeping well out of everybody's way - but he did always set aside a few minutes to talk to Ezio, just to make sure that his friend was doing okay.

It was about a week later when Ezio came up to him, and for the second time, invited him to a party. This time, given that it was Ezio's birthday, Orion was not quite as reluctant as before. In fact, truth be told, he was even looking forward to it a little bit...

((Sorry for the bad post. XD But anyway, now you can do the whole 'party' thing. Wink I decided it's best to let you set the scene, since I would have no idea what I'm doing. Razz

Probably heading to horses soon. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Ezio got ready for his party, abd spebt th first hour or so with his friends. He then went and found Orion, and moved his arms around him in a tight hug "please, get as drunk as i am and come and dance" Ezio spoke with a laugh and then took his hands "pleaseee" he said abd then jumped on the spot abd drunkly topled over into the garden. 'woah' he muttered confusedly abd blinked, seeing Giovanni walk past him, hands holding a middle aged woman around the waist. Ezio frowned when he saw the two walk inside and he tried to get up a few times until ue was eventually on his shaky feet. He grabbed orion and pulled him inside to look for Giovanni and this nystery woman, but ge was too drunk to even know where to look. "Hey Orion" Ezio murmured in a slurred voice "I really really like you. Like, i always want to kiss you and I'm like..." he triled off and blinked, then giggled and thwn frowned "Im falling for you, but you dont even care about me and it sucks" he spoke and looked at him with a smile. He had no idea what he was saying.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

As usual, once he was at the party, Orion was not entirely sure what to do with himself. Ezio was off hanging out with his friends, and since Orion didn't much want to get involved with that crowd again after what happened last time, he found himself sitting in a corner as usual, and sipping on some vodka in a dignified fashion.
It didn't take long, however, for Ezio to come and find him. And when he did, Orion could only laugh at how drunk he was.
"Easy tiger," He chuckled when Ezio suddenly pounced at him, pulling him into a hug. He squirmed out of the grasp, and smiled awkwardly when Ezio pleaded cheerfully, "Please, get as drunk as I am and come and dance!"
"I don't dance." He said firmly, "Not even if I'm ten times drunker than you - although I don't think that's even possible." He grinned, then downed the last of his vodka and stood up obligingly. He'd had just enough to make him a little drunk - drunk enough to take part, if not enough to dance.
Luckily, Ezio was soon distracted by something, and ended up pulling Orion along in another direction. He shrugged and followed his friend, not that he had much choice, and suddenly found himself standing in the house. Ezio looked around for a moment in a confused fashion, then turned to him, and said suddenly, "Hey Orion, I really really like you. Like, I always want to kiss you and I'm like..." He giggled, then frowned as he went on, "I'm falling for you, but you don't even care about me and it sucks."
"Whoooooa-okay..." He laughed, raising his hands as though to fend Ezio off, "You've had a few too many mate..." He glanced around nervously to make sure nobody was listening, and breathed a sigh of relief, "You don't know what you're saying, you're drunk enough to want to snog a hedgehog." He teased, smirking, "And if I didn't care about you, I would leave you here to embarrass the hell outta yourself instead of trying to get you sobered up. Come on." He took Ezio by the arm, and after helping himself to another shot, he guided his drunk friend away from the hustle and bustle of the party and into the kitchen, where things were quieter. He poured Ezio a glass of water and handed it to him, smiling slightly when their fingers brushed. "Drink up." He encouraged warmly, starting to become somewhat more friendly as the alcohol took effect.
He watched Ezio finish the glass of water, his wide emerald eyes taking in every detail of his friend's handsome face. The gorgeous blue eyes, the sharp cheekbones, that beautiful dark hair that just kept begging him to run his fingers through it... He felt his heartbeat quicken as he took it all in, stepping unconsciously closer to Ezio.
He was so handsome... Surely, just one taste couldn't hurt...?
"Hey, Ezio...?" He murmured, his lips splitting into a grin as he placed a hand gently on the man's warm cheek, "Happy birthday."
Then he shifted closer, closing the gap between himself and Ezio, and drunkenly ignored the tiny, muffled voice screaming in the back of his mind. He couldn't even hear it warning him that this was a mistake... How could it be, when it felt so right?
He slid his hand around behind Ezio's neck, and then he was kissing him, and for the first time, he did so willingly, and with full enthusiasm. With eyes closed in sheer bliss, he let his tongue waltz with Ezio's for one glorious moment before pulling back, meeting the man's eyes with a handsomely dark, intense gaze. His fingers ran absentmindedly through Ezio's hair, and he found himself smiling as his heart fluttered madly in his chest.
He had been holding that one in for a long time...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 am

Ezio followed Orion into the kitchen and drank the largw glass of water "that'll help with the hangover" Ezio laughed, but then stopped when Orion stelped closer, wished him a happy birthday, and then kissed him.
Ezios mouth moved gently in synch with Orion, his eyes closing as their lips touched. After a short moment of sweet kissing, orion pulled away. This was the first time that Orion had actually kissed him. Ezio looked closely into Orions emerald eyes as he stepped forwards, pressing Orions body against his. First, Ezio gently bit down on Orions bottom lip and pulled teasingly. Ezio smiled a little as he opened his eyes again to look in orions, but that smile soon faded into a look of passion, affection and adoration. Ezio couldnt just stand there any longer, he went back for more.
Ezio pressed his lips against Orions, this time fiercely and hard, pushing him against the kitchen bench. They were boys, and boys would be boys; be rough. Ezio had been holding this in for too long. He continued to kiss him, raising one hand to Orions jaw while the other tangled in his dark hair, subtuly grabbing it with every movement of his mouth against orions.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

Ezio met Orion's gaze, and his heart skipped a beat when the other man stepped closer still, closing the gap between them entirely. Part of him wanted to move away, but he was transfixed by Ezio's eyes... He felt a subtle pressure on his lip, biting down, and a gasp escaped him, but before he could react, Ezio was suddenly returning his kiss with full force. He staggered backwards, finding himself pinned against the kitchen bench, and he grasped the edge of it to brace himself as Ezio kissed him furiously. His heart was pounding so rapidly that he was too stunned to keep up. Ezio's hands were running through his hair, and Orion closed his eyes at the touch, almost afraid to enjoy it.
He was confused... He wanted to do this, but something - some little voice in his mind - just kept warning him that it was a bad idea.
At last, he couldn't take it any more.
Orion pulled away, turning his head to the side, and stopped Ezio with a hand on his chest. It was too much, too soon...
He swallowed nervously, searching desperately for the words to explain why this was a bad idea, why they should stop... He couldn't find any.
So instead, he smiled nervously, and freed himself from the trap between Ezio and the bench. His heart still fluttered furiously in his chest. He had not kissed anybody like that since Luke-
Luke...
And there it was. Suddenly, Orion was not so keen to be there any more.
"I... I have to go." He mumbled awkwardly, backing away, "Enjoy the rest of your party, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:54 pm

When Orion pulled away, Ezio just froze abd moved his hands away. "orion?" ezio said, trying to get his hand. What had he done?
Ezio spent the rest of the party with his frownds and with alice. By the end of the night he wad already throwing up. Alice forced him to drink at least 2 liters before he went to sleep.
In thw morning, Ezio woke with only a small hangover. He'd drank alot, and so he really only felt sensative and annoyed. As he stepped out of bed, he remebered those kissed with Orion. He wanted to know how ye felt about it. He wondered how he'd actually talk to him about it first.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:55 pm

After leaving the party, Orion bolted straight to his room, and hid there for the rest of the evening, breathless and confused. He couldn't stop thinking about the way Ezio had kissed him, and worse, the way he had kissed Ezio... He had enjoyed it, that he could not deny. It had been amazing, but it was.... It was wrong. He buried his head in his hands as an image of Luke jumped to his mind. He felt horrible... It was like he had betrayed the love of his life... Why did this have to be so difficult? Orion took in a shuddering breath, and muttered to himself, "God, Luke, I wish you were here... You always know what to do." He swallowed the lump in his throat, then rolled over to go to sleep. The next day, he was too ashamed to face Ezio... So, although he felt horrible for it, he avoided his poor friend completely. That kiss had been a mistake. He hoped to hell Ezio was too drunk to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:55 pm

The next day, Ezio found Orion in the stables. He walked in and saw him, freezing up a little. "Hey" Ezio murmured nervously. He didnt dare smile. He kept his firm gaze on Orion and sighed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Despite Orion's best efforts to avoid Ezio, he finally ended up running into him at the stables later that day. The moment he saw his friend, he was visited by a strong desire to bolt; to flee the scene and not look back... He could see in Ezio's eyes that he remembered what had happened the previous night... He only hoped that, somehow, his friend would also choose to put it behind them...
"Hey." Ezio murmured nervously, startling Orion out of his thoughts.
"H-hey..." He responded uncertainly, taking an anxious breath. Just don't speak about it. He warned himself firmly, Pretend it never happened, and it will be as if it didn't.
Shrugging off his nerves, Orion flashed an easy smile, and asked casually, "So did you enjoy your party? Not too hungover today, I hope?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 am

Ezio loked at him closely and then nodded "Not too hungover" he told him, still looking at him closely. He could tell that Orion was avoiding everything, so he wouldnt bother saying anything. Ezio just shook his head and turned away. "whatever" he murmured and shoved his hands in his pockets and walking away. He walked out of the stables and took himself up to the house.
Why was Orion rejecting this? rejecting him?
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

Orion's face fell when Ezio started walking away. He took one step after him, reaching out, but then stopped himself. He couldn't be with Ezio, so it was better this way. Let him walk away; let him keep his distance... This was what he wanted, but if that was true, then why did it feel so goddamn shit?
He sighed, and hung his head, frowning miserably at the ground. If Ezio had never found out he was gay, none of this would have been a problem... But as usual, his sexuality had ruined everything. It always did! This was why he hid it. It was just easier, safer...
Sighing heavily, he turned back to his work, and slaved heavily away for the rest of the day, keen for a distraction.

When he had finally finished that evening, he went back inside and headed to his room. When he reached Ezio's door, he paused, fist poised to knock... But then he caught himself, and with a despairing gasp of breath, he shook his head and turned away. He couldn't talk to Ezio about this. Even if he told his friend why he was avoiding him, Ezio wouldn't understand. It was better this way.
Orion swallowed, and turned his back to Ezio's door, walking over to his own room instead.
This sucks. Thanks to that bastard Mr Chang, now I've lost the best f*cking friend I've had in years... Hell, I've lost the only friend I've had in years...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next