Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Rock

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Polo and Rock Empty Polo and Rock

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 am

[center]Regular highschool teen.

My Charrie-
Name-Ashlee Smith
Age-18
Gender-female
~Looks~
height-5'6"
basic looks-http://elloisefrances.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ashlee_simpson.jpg
eyes-soft gray/blue with green specks

~extra~
drives-http://z.about.com/d/mustangs/1/0/o/R/-/-/purple-heart-stang5.jpg
phone-http://ipwner.net/ipwner/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/motorola-droid-phone.jpg

Other & history will be rped out
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Polo and Rock Empty Re: Polo and Rock

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

lol come on polo....remember you told me to drag you here
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 am

polo?
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

[[here I'll start @ ]]

I woke up to me alarm clock ringing at a high shrill.After turning it off,I jumped out of my bed and walked sleepily to the bathroom.I took a quick,but refreshing shower,and hurriedly got dressed for school.Since the school didn't have uniforms,and hardly a dress code,I always wore clothes that kinda stood out.Todays choice was http://www.polyvore.com/emotastic/set?id=19478696. I'm not emo,I wear a lot of preppy stuff too,but I liked to be very original.Being captin of the softball team and the cheerleaders,I was liked by pretty much everyone,but yet no guys ever asked me out. Getting my head out of the clouds of thoughts,I walked back into the bathroom and put makeup on. After I was done with that,I grabbed my bookbag,car keys,and an apple to eat,then I headed out the door to my Mustang.Soon I was at school.I got out of my car and walked over to the tables in the middle of the courtyard,through my apple core away,and popped my head phones in and started listening to Im in Miami Bitch by Lmfao.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 pm

((Sorry. Razz I told you I'm dreadful... Hehe! But I am here now! cheers ))

Character:

Name: Kougu
Appearance: Kougu is tall, standing around 6ft, yet he is by know means muscular and powerful. His limbs are abnormally long, and he is thin. Not slender or healthily fit, but downright skinny and gawky. His fingers are extremely long, even for his tall frame. He hs a very pale complexion. That, combined with his skinny build, give him the appearance of being permanently unwell. He has long, black hair that often falls down over his eyes, and constantly covers the long, ugly scar on his left temple. His eyes are a dark, midnight blue that seem to hold a distant, haunted expression, though it is well hidden behind his layers of disguise. His expression is always kind and gentle, with very fe situations causing an exception.

Phone: Nokia 3310 (He doesn't much care for keeping up with technology)
Car: None. He walks.

((Will do my starting post in a mo'. Smile Sorry for the sucky description... And sorry in advance for my sucky posts - I am permanently distracted... And doing stuff... And... Yeah, I'm pretty much just making excuses now, but what the hey! ^_^ Sorry about the wait! Sad ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 pm

[[lol im kinda busy too,feeding my 10mth old niece who keeps attacking the computer and pulling my hair....shes evil]]
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

((Eeeeeek! I would probably have a major freakout! O.O I am terrible with kids... Razz Haha!))

Kougu stood in the middle of the street, staring around at his surroundings in vague confusion. He was pretty sure he was supposed to be going to school... Troublesome place... Yet he could not quite remember which way he was supposed to go. He scratched his head thoughtfully, his pale fingers contrasting sharply against his raven-wing hair. He sighed, finally giving up and dropping into a sitting position on the grassy verge beside the road. He took his school bag off his back, folded his arms behind his head, and lay back against them. He stared up at the sky, watching with a slight smile as the soft, white clouds swirled about the sky to form different shapes against the beautiful blue sky. He chuckled and muttered softly to himself every so often when he saw a shape that particularly amused him. A group of teenagers walked past him after a while, ceasing in their conversation to cast odd glances toward him before hurrying onward. Kougu finally dragged himself out of his daydreams and stared after them, wondering vaguely why their appearance was of any importance to him. Finally, his mind clicked. He should be going to school. They were probably going to the same place. He sighed softly before heaving himself to his feet and hitching his bag to his back. A while of walking and a few wrong turns later, he strolled toward the empty schoolyard, not seeming particularly concerned about being late. Or perhaps he simply was not aware, for Kougu had once again settled into a daydream. He proved this by accidentally walking face-first into the closed double doors that separated him from the school. He staggered backward in bewilderment, rubbing his head. His eyes widened in surprise as he suddenly felt the ground vanish from beneath his feet, and his arms formed a windmill for a moment before he fell back down the 3 stairs leading to the door, landing flat on his back on the lawn. He stared up at the clouds peacefully for a moment, then blinked in irritation as blood dripped down into his eyes. He had hit the door quite hard then... He hoped he had not damaged it. Rubbing his head and thoughtlessly smearing blood everywhere, Kougu climbed the stairs again, pulled the door-handle, and let himself in to the school, then began wandering vaguely down the corridor in search of his register class.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm

I looked up like everyone else when I heard a kinda loud smack.A dude had walked into the doors then fell back on the steps.I got up quickly because I was going to see if he was okay,but he got up and walked inside.A couple of seconds later I was surronded by my friends,but I glance towards the door every so often,wondering who the mystery boy was.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Kougu walked thoughtfully down the corridor, then paused, a frown slpping across his face, and backtracked a few steps, tilting his head to the side slightly as he regarded the classroom door before him. Yup, that was his class. He opened the door and stepped inside, glancing toward the teacher. He bowed his head in apology. "Sorry I'm late." He muttered into his chest, seemingly unaware of the fact that he was dripping blood onto the floor. He turned away and walked toward his seat, slipping into it and folding his long limbs under the desk before letting his gaze slide out of focus as he slipped into his daily routine of daydreaming endlessly and ignoring the stares and snickers that followed him around. Nothing seemed to bother him much.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 pm

I was surprised when I saw the mystery dude walk into my home room.I rolled my eyes when eveyone else snickered at him or just stared.Silently I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and wrote, Hey,uh,your head is kinda bleeding. on it then passed it over to him.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Kougu took the note and stared at it for a moment, then touched a hand to his forehead. He was not particularly surprised to see the sticky red blood on his fingers, though he could not deny that it was somewhat troublesome... Though he was not concerned, it would not do to freak out his classmates. He glanced around thoughtfully, trying to think of a solution, then shrugged and grabbed a headband out of his pocket. He tied it on, not particularly caring that it made his hair stick up at weird angles, and flashed the girl who had passed him the note a vague smile of appreciation, unwilling as always to break ay rules by talking or passing notes.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I just smiled and looked back at the board as the teacher started talking about something to do with something,that caused something.I wasn't praticualr intrested because my favorite subject was art. So opening my notebook to a new page I acted like I was taking notes when I was really just doodling random things.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Kougu stared mindlessly at the board, daydreaming peacefully as he let the unimportant information wash over him. The world within his mind was kinder than reality. If he could lose himself deep within it, then there were no memories to haunt him there... If he could have, he would have dwelled there permanently... Only it was not possible. He sighed, yawning uninterestedly as he slipped deeper into his daydreaming, his mind leaving the classroom altogether to enter a world where kindness, generosity, warmth, and peace were all that existed... There was none fof the greed, hatred, envy or general cruelty of the real world... Presently, a crumpled piece of paper hit the back of his head, and he heard the distant sound of chuckles erupting in the back of the class, but he disregarded it, already too far from reality to react.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 pm

((Off now. Smile Thanks for the RP! Very Happy Hopefully I'll be able to post again tomorrow morning. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I rolled my eyes when someone throw a wad of paper at the mystery guy.As immature as a 12 year old. I thought to myself as I went back to doodling.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Kougu snapped back to reality with a jerk as the sound of a bell sliced through his thoughts. Next period already...? That had seemed fast. Perhaps because he had been late...? No, he was always late. More likely because he had been daydreaming... Though he always did that as well. All the same, he ought to try remember where his next class was. So troublesome... He sighed as he stood up and began gathering his books. He had long since forgotten the combination to his locker, so he no longer bothered using it. He did not mind carrying his bag from class to class though... It was a comforting feeling to have the weight on his back... It almost made it seem as though the wait in his mind was real after all. He shook his head, dismissing his thoughts, then hitched his load over his shoulder and set off toward the door with long strides, his dreamy demeanour temporarily dispelled by his harsh thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

I jumped up as the bell rang and headed to gym,my mind filled with random thoughts.

[[want to skip to the last period?]]
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 am

((Sure Smile ))

Kougu jumped as a bell sounded, crashing through his thoughts, and a tumult of overwhelming energy followed it as students leaped from their desks with what he considered to be undue excitement. He remained seated, studying the steeple formed by his own long fingers, until the mad rush had calmed slightly. Only then did he glance around at the relatively calm classroom, and realize that the day had finally ended. With a weary yawn, he shoved his books untidily into his bag and hitched it over his shoulder, then pushed himself to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 am

Ashlee was about to walk out the double doors,to her car when she noticed that it was raining cats and dogs.Sighing she turned and walked back to her locker.On the way she bumped into the mystery guy.Ashlee smiled,"Oh sorry about that."
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:11 am

Not paying attention to where he was walking as usual, Kougu stumbled backwards and abruptly fell over when he collided with the girl. He stared blankly at her for a moment, then a spark of recognition set his thoughts into action. "Don't worry." Kougu replied simply, offering a vague friendly smile in return before pushing himself to his feet. A confused frown crossed his face as he struggled to remember where he was going for a moment, then comprehension dawned on him and he set off toward the door once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:20 am

She watched him for a minuet before walking back to her locker.After grabbing her jacket she headed back out side into the cold rain.Then she took off running towards her car.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 am

Kougu stepped aside to let the girl past, then stepped unconcernedly into the rain. He tugged off the headband and slipped it into his poket as the rain lashed at his face, plastering his hair to his head within moments. He shrugged and set off walking in the general direction of his house, staring up at the sky every so often to see if he could find ay interesting patterns in the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:35 am

Ashlee saw that the guy was walking in the rain and decided she would see if he wanted a ride. Slowing down as she came up beside."Do you need a ride?"She asked after she rolled the window down.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 am

Kougu paused and turned his head as he heard a voice, squinting to see through the sheets of rain. "Thanks, but I'll be fine." Kougu replied with a smile. He liked the rain... Being wet really did not bother him much. Then again, there were few things that truly bothered him...

Back to top Go down

Post  rock_chick Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

"Okay then."Ashlee said.Then she rolled up the window and headed to work.Ahh work,the wonderful place of Starbucks.She got to listen to high powered ceo's yell at people on their cells,while they got their coffee,and for all the work she did to make their coffee 'just right' they only left a 50 cent tip or no tip at all.Ashlee rolled her eyes as she pulled into the parking lot.Not being able to quit because she really needed the money,she headed inside,clocked in and got to making the orders.
rock_chick
rock_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next