Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me and reflection:)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

me and reflection:) - Page 3 Empty Re: me and reflection:)

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 am

Sean climed a labber up to the hay loft. "I never ment to hurt u. Its just not our way, my country." He gantly toched her check.

Marty luaghed, "u may be bale to take the heat, but can u take me." contecting there lips agian, she pressed her body againt his. the taste of his kiss and the feel of him toching her was making her crazy for more. she hoped she was making him crazy as well.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

She felt her checks burn as his finger tips burned into them as well "I'm sorry" in her embaracment she had not much to say

He smiled "Oh just try me" he said wanting her to do everything he kissed her and touched her and it made him go crazy
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 am

A truck pulled into the drive and a older man step out. "Andrew, Lily, come help me with this grain." his father shouted to the barn. Sean looked at Lily, "ur fathers home..." he climbed down the ladder and went outside. "hello boss." he said. "ah hello Sean." Sean nodded over towards the herd in the carrol. "herded up the horse and finished branding the cattle toda." "good, good. Wheres Andrew? I'm gonna have him help me with this grain."

she moved his hands over her body. She smiled as she looked at his naked body. he had not quite gotten all of her yet....and he wouldnt as far as she was concerned. thats what made them crazy. giving a little not all.

Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Lily went down" hi daddy" her dad walked over to her and kissed her forhead "ah my beautiful baby girl" i smile "Dad." he chuckles "what?Wherees your brother?are you ok?" i look at sean and back to my dad "Andrew left he said he ws going to get new wheel barraels for the grain"dad nodded "well make sure hes here in an hour " he walks out the door "sean , text him tell him hes got 50 minutes to get over here"she walks to the stalls and pulls out her horse and takes off

His lips follow her neck moving to her colar bone and moving to her chest his lips move over her chests

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm

my phone beeps so a roll over and look at the txt totally ignoring the feeling Andrew was tryign to get out of me. "hey guess what....kats pulling a party out in the woods...." I quckly replie that I'm in. "Andrew want to be my man tonight there....or do I need to find someone else to go with?" she asked as she cliped her bra back on.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 am

Andrew stares at her ridiculously then frowns and puts all his clothes on and walking back.He looks at his phone and seans txt and replies :I'll be over there very soon.

Lily gallops as far as she can get to the fences she sees the beach shore that there land reaches out to and sighs as the sun goes down slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 am

before I mount I lean over and kiss Andrew. "will u be there?" I ask.....
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am

Andrew looks at her still a little angered "Yeah i will" then he gets his horse and heads to the barn

Lily sighs and then she hears thundering sounds and dismounts she looks over and there is a large herd of wild horses thundering towards her her horse is startled and leaves her stranded then she is running but the horses are coming up on her then BAM! She is ran over but 5 horses and rolls to the side she has broken ribs and her legs arn't moveable then she looks up to see one wild horse looking at her in panic and starts to nudge her , it is a brown appaloosa with white splotches on its rump, "go to the barn and find me help" she said even thought it was impossible for it to understand me then eerything went black and all i heard was the horses hooves headed to the barn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 pm

I ride off into the distence...seeing the wild horses and give a war cry. This is what my land was before. she thought, the sound of hooves and the flowing of manes. she saw a bundle so she rode oevr to it curise. Seeing who it was I jump off my horse. "shit, what happend!" I lean over her checking for breathing. I run back and jump on my horse galloping to the barn. "Sean!" I Hollar..."DAVID!!! its Lily....shes been trampled."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

I look up opening my eyes and start to cough up a little blood and then i touch my bruised check and let my head fall back to the ground.

Andrew heard her scream lily got trampled "Oh hell no..." H jumped the closest horse and rode bearback as fast as he could he on his way saw a young colt trying to run to the barn . He arrived and half jumped half fell of the horse and scremed "shit lily"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Sean droped the feed sake he had. Jumping on Martys horse he raced toward her. "Lily.." he choked. He leaned over her. no no no no no was all he could think.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am

Andrew picked her up carrying/running and dashed for the barn "Call an ambulance sean, Marty get some supplies out to stop the bleeding "Why would she do this she only comes out here if shes sad or depressed , "he ran faster and entered the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am

(are they a distence from the barn??? where are they)

Sean watched him run. then grabed the two horse. Mounting one of them he ride up next to him. "I belive it would be fast of u rode." then taking his cell out he dieled 911
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

me and reflection:) - Page 3 Empty Good Bye for a little bit

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:00 am

Sooo

I got introuble....My B/f was found out and I am grounded from the computer till I wove out in two years.....My dairy was taken and i will be in more trouble once they read it....so I am saying Good bye for a little while....When I have time to sneck I might get on, but I cant RP any more....

Lakota Warrior
"Saliors choose the wind to takem them from safe port to safe port...But winds have a mind of their own"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Sean heard the sirens in the distance. Soon Lilly was on a strecher and being lifted into the ambulence. All Sean could do was look at them, he couldnt speack.

Marty also watched in silence.

pointing to lilys father he asked. "r u coming?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Her father looked at Lily "No, andrew will go"

Andrew was aghast but got into the truck anyways

Lily began to seize and cough more blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 am

Sean watched the ambulence speed off. he couldnt believe what had just happend...picking out the feed sake he threw it over his shoulder then walking inside threw it on a pile of other feed sakes. Marty was there when he truned around. "hey, dont hurt urself." He just shrugged it off. "common, lily's going to be alright. She a tuff little fool." she put her hand on seans shoulder. "I didnt love her....not the way she needed it...." he said. Marty knew how that went. "u loved her the best u could. everyone is differant..." Sean sank to the floor putting his face in his hands he began to weep. Marty couldnt take that. She left, waved good bye to Jake and climbed into her car. treaing out the driveway and heading home.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 am

It was the next day Lily sat in a hospital bed.Her waste and upper torso was covered in bandages from the surgery she underwent to get her ribs back into place.Her face had bandages on it but no to terribly.Her legs were in casts and were numbed with medicine.THey were unsure if she would walk again.

Andrew sat beside her bed as she woke up"Lily? Are you ok?How are you feeling?"

Lily looked at him a little bit "Just fine.Please put my hair in a pony tail and help me with my mascara please."

Andrew looked at her like she was crazy "I dont know how to do girlly stuff like that."he saw lilys distress and tried to help her he was impressed he did a pretty good job.

Lily looked at him "Now call sean.Now."

Andrew "ok,ok."He picks up his phone and dials his number "Hey Sean Lily is okay and she really wants to see you.Could you come over as quickly as possible?"then he whispered,"Before she starts to threaten me!?"he chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 am

sean heard the call, he ignored it. Then listend to the message. laying in bed in the bunck house he stared up at the wall. Finally he pulled on his jeans and a blue botton up shirt. before he left he sliped on his cowboy boots. Sliding into his truck he drove down to the nearest coffee shop. After he got his order he drove over to Pine Ridge. He saw a group of natives on the side of the rode with a blowen out tire. "need a ride?" he asked. they smiled, "yah....would u takes us out Crowdogs place.?" "wheres that?" he asked. "we'll show u..." they all piled into his truck and he drive over to the Rose Bud.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Andrew looked at lily "He didnt answer.Guess he's not coming."

Lily started to cry "This is all my fault."She dint care about the condition she was in anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

after droping them off they handed him a bottle of whisky. "for ur trouble.." the NAtive said with a luagh knowing he would probly get drunk on it. he nodded and took the bottle then drove back over to Pine Ridge. The sun was starting to set when he drove into the hospital parking lot and even in amzment to himself he hadnt touched the whisky. He opend it and took a swig then opend the door and got out...it was time to face what he dreaded...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Lily balled "what have I done?" she said. Tears covered her face,and she looked at her bandaged legs and ribs and she felt the bandage on her face then she tore it off.

Andrew "Uh Lily thats suppost to stay on...."

Lily looked at her bruised face "Chill it's a bruise." she said whiping her face off with her bed sheet and looking at her phone.

Andrew sighed in relief he thought she was about to get out of bed.Just wait intel she hears she will have to relearn how to walk.He choked back his own tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:45 am

Sean poked his head into the door. he caught one glimsp of her and wish he had stay in the truck. walking in her gave her a gentle smile..."how my lassy? he asked wiht his thick accsent
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

Lily smiled "Hi Sean" She looked at her body "Uh I could be better<" she was going to add 'but is better sense ur here' but maybe they dont say that kinda stuff in his country so she just smiled sweetly so excited secretly he came.

Andrew watched the smile on her face get bigger by the second and that made him feel better about the situation

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 pm

sean felt awkared....he sat down next to her and looked at the bandages...finally he let a sigh out...."" trying to speck he failed....after a couple minutes he said exsuie me and left the room...

climbing into his truck he started it up. took a drink of whisky and spead off to the nearest bar. He need a place were he could not feel so much stress.

Marty soon walked in after sean had left. "how are u Lily?" she asked and sat down next to Andrew.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next