Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me and reflection:)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

me and reflection:) - Page 4 Empty Re: me and reflection:)

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Lily looked hurt,but not by her injuries."Stung."she said smiling with sad tears in her eyes "Sean is angry with me .I have done everything worng."She hugs her tightly as her weak muscles could and cried in her shoulder

Andrew "Thanks marty for coming as you can see she needed help.I'm going off to sean so he dosen't do somthing stupid."Another wave of lily tears."he exsits traking sean down and finding him "Sean." he says sitting by him "What makes you not able to speak.What makes you leave the room?"
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 am

Sean was sitting in his truck....he took a shot of whisky....he had never toched it untill today. He kinda liked it. "I'm no good for her....no good in a hospital neither....It...it reminds me of what happend when I first came to America..." he shook his head then took anughter swig...

Marty rubbed lilys back. "hey..." she said and made comferting noise...."my grandmothers gonna come by....Remember the old medicine women?" who could she forget.. Martys grandmother was anything but normal. Almost at that moment the old women walked in...she took one look and smiled. "whell, I can see" she came over by Lily....Marty took a step back. Something from her pack she gave it to Lily. "chew it, but dont swallow" then taking a differant herb she mixed it with water..."now drink this." Lily did as told. the womens hands felt down lilys legs she frowned and did it twice more...something wasnt right..."with ur promision" she said. "I'd like to call the spirits of my people to comfert and help heal you..." Morning Star asked this because she knew Lilys father didnt aprvoe of her...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 am

Lily looked at her "My brother dosent know it but i asked the girl nurse to tell me whats a matter and well im paralyzed from the waist down.Do what you need."she said nervous.

Andrew sat next to sean in his truck "Sean drinking isnt going to do anything for you.And you are perfect for her!Shes been tlaking about an irish man to marry sense she was 5 Sean!5! Do you not understand how much she lov- likes you!?"he took the bottle of whisky "This is going to ruin your life if u keep swiging this crap."He put to top on it. "what happend when u got herE?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:50 am

sean took it back and took anoughter swig..."My sister got tangled with a man...he got her pregnuat and she died during the birth....she tried to commet suicide 3 times before the birht...the ductor said that it was better she was gone...said she wundt have made a gud mother anways...I remeber the 4 days I spent in between suicides and the 6 days before the birth....she was in laybor for 5 days...if thats even possible." his vice cracked. "she was a buty..she had long brwon hair and snaping green eyes. Nory..." he faded on her name..."I loved her so much..." he paused.to take anoughter drink "i cant love her the way she wants to be loved...." he trialed off.

Mornig Star nodded. "i can feel it...." digging in her bag she took herbs out chanting she made a pultice and pressed it to Lilys skin on her legs. Marty came over and brunt a sweet smelling herb taking up the chant..."Spirit come....ha ta ha ta ha ta....Bring ur healing .sha ta ha la caw." Mornig Star cry and chant encho in the room..
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Lily felt a little creeped out but just sat there.

Andrew looked at him took the bottle and took a swig.Then he walked out of the car and smashed the bottle then sat on the curb to pick up the individual pieces.After he did that getting all the shards up he took one shard and took it to the car with him."Damn it sean I'm sorry that ur hurting but i'm afraid I will lose Lily with all this mess.She hasn't been the same sense you guys ...i dont even know... and she is convinced her life is screwed because shes convinced that you are suppose to be hers."he looked down."Look i came into the room the other day and she was talking in her sleep to someone i have no clue ,but see this is what she said . " He ran his hands through his hair."'Well it looks like I have lost out on life.I have madened the one I love the one i was destined to be with.So sense I have messed up the relationship iwas ment to have in life.I shall not love another.witch means I should not stay because I will be bound to be here with no man .No kids.And no future.'" he looked down "She thinks shes screwed up with u and that u are the IT so shes ready to go because she thinks that there IS NO one else."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm

The old women stoped her chanting. she slowly begain to put thing back in her pack. Then she looked into Lilys eyes. "much will happen to you, but you will not be alone. You must be patient with him, and let me find what he does not know yet. do not let the words of other bring down your progress." she bent down anf gently kissed her forehead then whispered. "if you need help with anything. I ask you, please come to me." she shouldered her medicine bag and walked out with a nod.

Marty smiled and shoke her head. "i have lived with her my whole life and still dont understand that women." she looked out the window then said. "Seans still out in the parking lot, want me to go get him. If ur alone with him there wont be so much pressure." Marty knew what was going on in his mind. at one point she was near to be his bf, but she styaed friends with him. she met him when he had come off the boat. she was with him with the whole thing about his sister...she knew more about him, then any person in America.

Sean
he glared at Andrew. "she'll get over it. she'll find some other man that can love her the way she needs to be loved. he'll sweep her off her feet and they'll be happy. Some one else will catch the lassy." he paused wanting more of the whisky. "i was thinking of leaving. going to las vagas ot huston. getting some money then going back home. I miss my Scotland hills. I miss my grandmothers kitchen...I miss the boys I used to hand with and the fiery young girl we ignored and made spiten mad at us." he smiled recalling then frowned..."Nory always loved to come with us. she messed with the gang....they never toched her. they never would...she would have been safer with the guys...they would have pretected her in scotland.....they would have given their own life for hers....she would still be alive if she had stayed in scotland." she cut himself off and truned his eyes to the pavement.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Lily smilled sweetly"thank you" she looked at marty after the lady left and laughed "Yeah i have no clue what she said but she sounds wise." I heard her speak his name and i dropped my gaze "He hates me I know it.He wont forgive me.This just isn't right.He deserves better than me.I'm worth nothing" Her eyes closed and she sighed.

Andrew looked at him "Shit forget this shit!"He yelled kind of frustrated more than mad."You wont even give her a chance? Sean I have been your friend for a long time,and my sister that might be paralyzed loves you and all you can think of is the past . I'm done."and he walked away./

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm

"what she said on our language or in her english?" Kitty asked with a small smile. "in out tounge I can not tell you, but in the eninglish I can tell you. She said, that things wont be eaisy for you, but you wont be paralyzed. The Great Spirit has said that you must keep the strength you have to gain more. As for sean, He loves you and u love him to. dont give up on him hun. hes been though more then u'll ever know about. Give him time to realize that he cares more about you then the hurt he feels every time he breaths. " Kitty peered out the window and saw Andrew walk away. "I'll go get him" she said walking out of the room. In the hall she met andrew. "hey," she said softly, leaning into him to give him a kiss on the lips. "things will get worse before they get better, you ever need someone to help with the grife....you know where i live. I've helped many with words, but only a very few with actions....you choose." she gave him anougther kiss before walking out of the hospital and running over to Seans truck.

Sean just stared at the ground. He didnt know anything. Sean thought....He didnt know anything of what he ahd been throught or what he felt. He felt a gentle hand on his back and it made him jump. "i can destract Andrew so you can talk with lily alone...I know that would help." Sean looked at Kittys face and smiled. Nodding he wiped a tear that had fourm in his eye. "I'll go to her, I'll tell her."
"good" kitty said.

she wraped her arm around him in a comferting manor. "it will be alright." they walked into the room together. Andrew sat next to lily. "hey andrew can you come help me with something?" she asked in a sedusive way.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Andrew didnt look at sean he looked at marty " i know what your trying to doooo" he said holding her hips" and ill go withit " he said laughing

Lily sat in that stupid bed trying ro move her stupid legs or something it didnt work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh what is it i'm trying to do then?" She said leading him out of the room and into the parking lot. "common, lets leave them two alone for a bit." she started the engine of her car as she waited for Andrew to get in. "I know of a purfect little spot we can get away to."

Sean stood at the door feeling scared. he took a step closer and came to sit by lily's bed side. "How bad is it?" he asked in a hoarse whisper. He looked at her soft eyes, then down to her figur. He couldnt help it. she had purfect curvers. she was purfect. if only he could be man enough to tell her how he felt. taking her hand he opend his mouth to say something, but the words wouldnt come out. all he could do was look at her.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 pm

(I miss rping with you girl we need to post more often i absolutely love this rp )

Lily smiled she looked into his rigid eyes and heard his horse voice.SHe took his and "I am paralyzed and most likely will stay that way."she said sweetly her eyes welling a bit even though she was smiling.She looked at him and put her finger to his lips as he tried to speak.She knew he wouldn't be able to her dad visited but all he did was walk in and walk out and then cried the whole way home."Look I know you do not love me,but that's okay.For right now let me imagine you do."she put her soft lips to his forehead that was hot and clammy then laird her head on his shoulder no matter how uncomfortable it was for her."I'm so sorry I did this to you." she said a little more sad and timid as she sat up, and looked at him steady.All she wanted to do was poor out her heart to him but she knew he would walk on her so she kept her love to herself and tried to be understanding.

Andrew laughed got in the car "drive woman drive!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 am

Sean didt know what to do. "I do love you baby.." he finally said. The pain in himself was growing..."I do not believe you will be paralized...your spirit is to strong." he smiled, but only for a minute...then he bent over her and kissed her on the lips...what did he care, he loved her and he wanted her to know more beyound words.

Marty luaghed and hit the gas... In 10 minutes they sped down a old dirt rode to a little lake. Marty got out. "common let go for a swim." she striped down to her brah and underware and dove in.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 am

Andrew followed her stripping to his boxers and diving in also

Lily watched him and his eyes the pain but his words made her tear up "I hope I am" she said thining she was weaker than that.As he leaed over and his lips touched mine tears rolled down my face she held his face in her hands "I love you too." she felt like the world was stable again.She could feel his kiss givign her courage.She twitched her toes but that was the extent of it she smiled as there lips were conected.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Sean couldnt stop himself. he couldnt pull away either...luckly the door was clossed. finally he went to the other side of the bed and layed down next to her. again connecting there lips with a burning love in his heart he wanted her to know about.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 pm

(u there??? whats gonna hapen next.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Lily Wrapped her arms around him and teared up as she kissed she moved her foot to be on top of his and gasped a little from the pain that it gave her to move but she didnt care.She hugged him tighter , so that she wouldn't lose him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 am

Sean wanted to love her till the end. he soflty whispered. "i will be with you through this...I wont leave you." He heard footsteps from outside. "shit" he barly was able to climbe off the bed and help lily straighten up before her dad entered.

"why dont you have a body..." marty said with a mischouivus grinn. "i dont think ur foather would aprove of showing it off to an indian.....but then agian, if u want to feel some indian love just tell me for who am i to liten to a father i never had one...." she ran her eyes down his chest almost creaseing him with her looks.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Lily smile and kissed him and held his neck she heard the door and she quickly let go of me and i pulled the covers back up and i whiped my lips off my dad comes in i take seans hand.

(lils dad) I look at the two and pace i run my fingers through my thinninghair i look at my purple and blue covere baby girl i go and sit beside her and then i stand up and wqlk to the bathroom after remembering what the nurses said like " physical therapy" " crutches for awhile" " trama leg therapy" i look in the mirror of the bathroom and in the sink where i throw up.

Lily looks at sean " hes been so protective and he was always with me if i was in the feild i told him that i was going to the feilds but he said hed be there in a minute but it was tolate"

(lils dad) I come out after washing my face and sit down on the extra bed they had " how bad does it hurt." he looks at lily " it only hurts when i move " she whispered. I look at my hands " you cant move without pain." he lookex at sean with hurt in his eyes.

Lilys hands were clamy and she let her hand slip from his.

(lils dad) " why in the first plac were you going in the feild. I know you go there to think Lily Grace."he says looking straight at sean and proceeding to speek with lily

lily " i was thinking about buying a new horse and i needed to decide how to do it". She looked at sean then at the ground.

(dad) " not what i done heard". He got up and kissed her forhead looked at sean " u best not stay long" and he left

Andrew smiled " give me all the indian u got" he said laying u on top of him While he floated " i heard indians are no fun " he said teasingly while he frenched her taking off her bikini top wlowly so her chest was on his

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Sean cleared his throat. "I should be going then..." he truned and left. climbing into his truck he tried to remeber and figur out what had just happend. He pulled into the ranch and pulled up into his spot about 30 minuest later. he Climbed out and went into the bunk house. falling onto the bed a smile apeared on his face.

Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Lily watched him walk away she was afraid to lose him again but she was not about to be the clingy gf type. She fiddled her thumbz wobdering where her brother went.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

Sean felt so tired....he closed his eyes and didnt open them till he heard the engine of the bosses truck. he heard his footsteps go across the lawn and the door open then shut.

"if you want it, you gotta come and get it. I dont give it freely....I perefer to be..." she puased taunting him...."I perfer to be a you gotta get it...kinda girl..." she smiled at him
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Andrew laughed and tackled her gently rolling her ontop of him and kissin her

Lily woke up from a nap and yawned the lady came in with a wheel chair "Cmon on hunny lets see of those noodle legs work at all." i shake my head furriously "looky dear u cant move forward if you dont get up." i shook my head "Not with out sean." i turn over and the nurse sighed. "If I got this sean character to come would you try atleast?" idont reply. "Ok ill see what i can do."she went to the front desk and called lilys dad who wasnt pleased to know lily wanted sean but she got the # from him anyways. She called sean and left a message "A Ms.Lily is looking to see you.I've tried to get her out of the bed yet she refuses. She said If you were here she might just maybbe try.So hun if you could get your taill end down here it would be highly apreciated.We gotta see if she can atleast walk a tad poles length.Ok thanya dear.bye" she hung up and wheeled the wheel chair away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Whats the name of lilys dad???

Sean grinned and shook his head when he heard the message. Walking to his teuck he was suddenly stoped, by lilys dad. "Hello, i can do anything fur ya?" sean said. his accsent thick...

Marty smiled. "your playing with fire boy." she teased. "didnt you father ever tell you not to." she laughed and kissed him back....pressing her body into his. "you better watch out"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Andrew chuckled into her kiss " I am a firefighter baby" he laughed kissing her taking her shirt off

(we will name him ..)Leon looked at the boy. "Were ya going son?Theres no need to see her anymore.She will be fine with out you."He walks closer to Sean "What did you do to her?"he looked at the ground.You could see it in his eyes the deep sadness he felt for his baby that was hurt."Sean she came home went to her room and cried her little innocent self to sleep.Boy what did you do!?" tears filled his lost eyes now.

Lily looked at the banal wall.She curled up as much as she could with her legs straight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

"even firefighters can get bruned." she smiled. as she felt the warmth of his skin agiast hers.

"where I'm goin dosent mattur." sean couldnt take this....maybe he should head out...."The herds doin good ya should get a good price this spring..." he shook his head. then got in his truck and headed down the rode.

Lilys mom) Susan looked out the window and watched sean drive off. Coming out onto the porch she looked tired and sad. "what did you say to that boy?" she asked. she new her husband didnt take a fancy to Sean and his baby being together. "If'in lily loves him you should keep out of it Leon. Stop trying to keep them apart cause its not going to happen." she put her hands on her hips. then smiled..."my papa was just like you." she came down and walked over to him....she kised him.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next