Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie.

3 posters

Go down

Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie. Empty Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie.

Post  elmo15rox Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Laughing

Ugh UGH! I had to create a new account, so lol, this is my new name Smile

Add me to your buddies :3

Here's my charrie;

Ellie Nash
Seventeen
Short, cropped blonde hair, cut into a bob. Bangs sweep into her chocolatey brown eyes, and freckles spread across her cheeks. She's quite small, weighing 108 pounds, born premature, so explains her weight and height, she stands at 5'1.
She's a shy girl, and lives on her own. Kept her last name though. I guess you can say, she is artistic and creative when she's alone. If you get to know her, you'll realize who she really is.

:3

You like?
elmo15rox
elmo15rox

Back to top Go down

Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie. Empty Re: Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie.

Post  elmo15rox Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Oops, I messed up a couple things, but prepare for failure.
elmo15rox
elmo15rox

Back to top Go down

Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie. Empty Re: Polo come here darrrling, :3 It's me Pie.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

((No worries - LOVE your character! Very Happy *nods vigorously* She's very cool! Smile Plese ignore my description - Laiko works best when I RP everything out - as with all my human characters. Razz ))

My character:

Name: Laiko
Appearance (undetailed): A little over 1,7m tall, he is pretty much average size. His weight is also average, neither thin nor chubby, though he is reasonably muscular. His hair is a dark, golden blonde with natural dark highlights and his skin has a slight brownish tinge, as though he had once had a pale complextion, but it had been tanned out of him. His eyes are a dark forest green with a yellowish tinge, and with some flecks of lighter shades, yet their colour seems to change slightly from day to day.

(( I hate to put it down, simply because I am me, but Laiko is supposed to be rather good looking. Razz *nods* There is actually a reason why this awful crime (of Polo's rule books) must be committed... You might see at some stage, depending on how the RP goes. Razz *nods* ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

((Gotta shower - if you post now I'll try squeeze in a quick one when I get back.))

Back to top Go down

Post  elmo15rox Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I like him. :3 He's pretty. I can just wait untill you get back, because right now, I'm having major blockage on writing. Ahhh! -bangs head- Razz Shocked Laughing Sad Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Neutral I love you

Bi polarness smileys :3
elmo15rox
elmo15rox

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 pm

((Will try post - but not much time. Razz Hehe! Glad you like him. ^_^ *nods*))

Laiko groaned as his alarm clock sounded in his ear, instantly pulling his pillow over his head. As usual, he was not keen to leave his warm bed. He could hear the sound of his roommate, Kevin, snoring in the bed across the room. More noticeable, however, was the absence of his other roommate's, Mike's, noisy wake-up call or overly enthusiastic tackling. Mike always seemed to think that sleeping was rather a waste of time... Laiko disagreed. Strongly. Burrowing further into his warm blankets, Laiko blissfully ignored his alarm and enjoyed the relative peace and quiet that came with Mike's absence. Of course, assuming Mike was already out jogging, he would probably be back soon, and Laiko wanted to he up before then...
Yawning lazily, he flipped the blankets off and got out of bed, scratching his untidy mop of blonde hair. He glanced over at Kevin, who was still fast asleep, then decided to leave him at Mike's mercy and get himself dressed and prepared for the day. Stepping into the bathroom, Laiko quickly changed into his school uniform, then stepped back into the main room and gathered his books, while Kevin watched him groggily from one half open eye. "Whattime -zit?" He asked groggily. Laiko frowned as he attempted to decipher Kevin's jibberish question, then chuckled slightly as it dawned on him. "It's 6:45." Laiko replied with a smile. Kevin nodded in acceptance and slowly began to untangle his blankets. Laiko raised a hand in farewell to his friend, then left the room and jogged down the stairs toward the school yard. It was a Friday morning, which was exactly the reason Mike hadn't returned to torment them yet. He had track training on a Friday, and he liked to train by himself for 30 minutes beforehand. Chuckling slightly at the thoughts of hi enthusiastic friend, Laiko jogged out into the watery, early morning sunshine and took a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air. A cheerful grin split his face as he surveyed the near empty grounds. As the school day started at 8, most students would start arriving at 7:30. Of course, as a boarder, he usually liked to start his day early - much as he despised leaving his warm cocoon of a bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 am

[Haha Heloo Very Happy I found my password, So i'mma play on this one now kk?] Laughing

Sunlight lazily leaked into the bright pink bedroom of Ellie Nash. She rolled over, sighing a loud breath, her eyes flickered open, and scanned the room, she blinked a few times as her eyes landed on the clock, "Shoot!" She whispered to herself, she quickly stood, wobbling over to her closet, throwing on some jeans with a couple rips, and a white tee with a few paint splatters on it. After stripping down and changing she did her makeup and hair, she doesn't do much to herself, just a little, she doesn't want herself looking like a hooker or some pagent girl, just herself. Ellie raced out of her bedroom, with purple converse on her feet and her bag across her shoulder, she planted her bum on the railing of the staircase and slided down gracefully, but landning with a clunk on the floor. She stood right back up, and galloped out the door and down the sidewalk. She was now in full out run, she was going to be late again. "Why the hell didn't I set my alarm?" She said to herself while wheezing going down the road.

[Sorry I suck]
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down