Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and I//Stand In the Rain//

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kira and I//Stand In the Rain// - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira and I//Stand In the Rain//

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 pm

He figured they'd get to Lacy's house, so he went ahead and scouted with some other guys. They could smell the nasty bloodsuckers, but they weren't on their territory. Which was good. But still, it wasn't one of the ones they had made the treaty with. Nah, these were different. They smelled like flowers and....blood. A growl escaped Nat's throat. Not only was it blood, but it was fresh human blood.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and I//Stand In the Rain// - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira and I//Stand In the Rain//

Post  ReBeosity Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Lacy sat straight up as she heard a knock on her window, and she pushed herself off of her bed and shoved up the window. "What do you want?" She growled crossing her arms.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm

They only grinned up at here and told her to come down, then they morphed and ran off. Nat was waiting for them. Though he could probably take on one vampire by himself, they were still a pack.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Lacy grumbled to herself and took her sweet time down the steps and out of the house. She soon morphed and loped after them soon catching up. Nothing could be read off of her mind or face...Just as she liked it.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Nat looked at her, then loped offing the direction of the vampire. The pack automatically split up in
To two groups, one to scout ahead and onento take it(or them) down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

(When you say them do you mean Lacy and him?)
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

(yeah and some one else but they aren't very important xD)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 pm

(Ha Ha ok then Smile)
Lacy reluctantly followed but of course couldn't help what she was and went into hunting mode. Her ears swiveled around, and she doged trees running right behind Nat.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm

He looked over at her, then sped as little ahead. Try to keep up
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Like you need to tell me that She replyed growling before overtaking him in speed.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:15 pm

He rolled his eyes and stayed behind her, but only because he smelled something. Hold up. He thought to the others, stopping.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 am

Lacy slid to a stop and spun her head back eyes glaring at Nat What? She thought back in a snappy tone.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2