Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo?

2 posters

Go down

Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo? Empty Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo?

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 pm

The porcelain-like figure stood in the dark shadows, watching every-day life go on without her. Thinking about the one word, the one day sh could of saved them... She didn't. When said the one word, watched the two bodies become mangled, hard to tell male from female...Feeling the caress of her mothers soul as it left her body, like the goodnight kiss she used to leave. A shudder tore through her as chains clattered. "It's just my imagination" She whispered, chanted to herself. The chains became louder... Closer, the scream tore up her throat as the ghost stood in front of her... Him... The chains that had once held him in hell. Jake... The word died on her lips as he lunged and she knew no more. Consciousness hit like a tidal wave moments later, the slumber didn't last for nearly long enough, pain slithering through every muscle, attacking every nerve. She ignored it before scrambling to my feet "ow" She muttered, gingerly pressing fingers into her temples before heading out into the streets. Unaware of the cut that marinated the side of my face, from my temple across my hairline before dropping down my cheek. I squealed as the suns rays hit my skin, the sight blinding as I took a small step onto the path, before another onto the road without even thinking to look.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo? Empty Re: Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo?

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"Look out!" Laiko gasped, the words escaping his lips with less volume than he'd have liked. His bright green eyes widened as he saw the approaching car dart toward the girl with the speed of a bullet - her apparently oblivious to its rapidly approaching presence.
Without pausing to think, Laiko reacted upon the raw instinct that lingered in the back of his mind. It was always there... And at times like these, his instincts seemed to take over, and he acted without conscious thought.
Thus, Laiko dashed toward the road with a blast of speed and leaped in front of the car, shoving the girl roughly, and hoping that she had fallen out of harm's way.
Then, pain.
Something collided with him with such sheer force that he felt his legs knocked out from under him. He flew a short distance, then landed in a roll on the hard asphalt. He heard urgent voices nearby, tires screeching, doors slamming. He groaned softly, then his eyes rolled back in his head and everything went black.

Laiko lost consciousness for only a moment, then his handsome face twitched slightly, and his brilliant green eyes slowly slid open.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo? Empty Re: Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo Polo...Did I say Polo?

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 pm

((My nameless Charry xD))
I screamed as I was pushed though somehow managed to keep on my feet before looking around, curving my hand over my eyes to act like a peak to protect my sensitive eyes from the light. "Excuse me?!" I asked I panic jumping down to my knees, the harsh ground tearing into my jeans. The rocks biting into my skin as I placed a hand on his shoulder, "Can you hear me?" I asked gently, Squeezing his shoulder gently my unusual eyes changing colour from the dark blue to an emerald green due to the light.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Laiko squinted against the light, then blinked to adjust his eyes as a shadow fell over him. He felt a soft touch on his shoulder, and slowly he began to get a grip on his bearings. As soon as he became aware of the girl's presence, Laiko attempted to shift himself into a sitting position - wincing slightly. "Note to self..." He muttered, "Jumping in front of cars: bad idea." He gave a weak laugh, which only caused him to wince again. He felt sore and tender all over, but thankfully he didn't think he'd really broken anything... Or so he hoped.
Laiko clambered unsteadily to his feet, brushing himself off with as much dignity as he could muster. "Sorry about that..." He murmured, glancing toward the girl with an unexpectedly unconcerned expression for one who had just been hit by a car. "Are you okay-" He broke off suddenly with a horrified gasp as he noticed the deep cut over her cheek. "What happened to your face?!" He exclaimed, completely forgetting that he was in pain as he leaped toward her, peering into her face. "You need to get a hospital or something." Laiko insisted, "I'd take you, but I don't know the way." He added unhelpfully, pausing a moment to glance around. The driver of the car was still hanging back in a flustered fashion. "We could ask him."Laiko suggested with a hopeful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 pm

"Note to you or me?" I asked witha gentle giggle watching him calmly, remembering the cut Jake left me running my fingers through my hair only to find it matted with blood. Wincing as i touched it. "Cuts like these are part of my everyday life. Your the one who should be going to hospital." I told him gently before standing and offering him my blooded hand before wiping it in her now ripped jeans before offering it again
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:56 pm

"Well..." Laiko began, frowning slightly, "To me, I suppose, since I just know I'll forget if I don't make a note." He shrugged helplessly, a slightly goofy grin on his face. "Well, running into things seems to have become part of my everyday life, so I guess that means neither of us are going into any hospital - and good riddance!" He added with a laugh. Laiko considered the hand she offered him for a moment, unsure as to how he was supposed to react. After a moment of useless thought, he simply shrugged off his contemplation and acted upon the first impulse that came to mind. He took her hand in a gentle grasp, bending his head to touch it to his lips. He released her hand again then, and gazed around with vague interest at his surroundings - seeming perfectly casual and unconcerned, clearly not aware that he had just done anything even slightly out of the ordinary. "You really should do something about that cut, though." He said suddenly, turning back to her with a slight concerned frown. "It looks nasty." He concluded, reaching tentatively toward her face, then hesitantly drawing his hand back.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 am

Zora-
I smiled as I watched him before biting my lips as his lips met my hand. Nervously looking around shifting weight before letting my gaze settle on him again. "Um, it was supposed to help you stand," I spoke softly offering it to him once again. I prodded the cut once again looking at the mucky blood upon my fingers. "It'll get infected, then sort itself out." I concluded lightly giving a gentle shrug. "When you live as I do, you have no other option but to leave things like this," I shrugged. Living on the streets were harsh but an aspect I was used to. I had no other choice, losing my parents...Jake. I looked away from him as I bit my lip. Closing my eyes against he sudden sting of tears that tried to form. One managing to escape. It was my fault. I should of told him...Them... But I didn't, to be honest would she of trusted me? Or thought it would have been one of my random temper tantrums? But Jake... He loved me, didn't he? I ran my thumb over the ring that was settled on my middle finger, the one he'd given me... When he told me he loved me... But that was before he used me.... I closed my eyes tighter, forcing every thought of them away. He was dead, they were dead. And the fault was mine.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 pm

"Oh, I see. Well, thanks for that." Laiko replied with a chuckle - still not seeming particularly ashamed of his actions, for he had no clue whatsoever that such greetings were generally considered inappropriate, or 'strange' to say the least.
Yet at the girl's next words, Laiko frowned and shook his head. "You don't take risks with infection." He stated in an uncharacteristically firm voice - the sternness in his tone not quite seeming serious beside the softness and gentility of his features. "Infection can get into the bloodstream, and that can lead to a generalised infection - which can make you very sick." He shook his head decisively. "No, I can't let you- Hey!" He broke off suddenly, noticing the subtle sparkle of light hitting a falling teardrop. "Hey..." He repeated gently. "What's up?" His tone was soft and kind, and his eyes glinted with concern and sympathy as he reached for her hand, his fingers wrapping tenderly around it in a comforting gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Zora-
My gaze jerked to his as I was torn from my past memories but I didn't have chance to react as my finger tips rested on the cool metal of his watch. I closed my eyes nto wanting to look at him, see the dam threatening to over flow in my eyes but before I knew it... The images... I had to control it. Had to... I lost control. My body falling limp though my grip strong on his hand, on the watch

Darkness, a room...Pacing, steps a few people... The cold floor. Confusion, happiness... It made no sense, it was my saviour... I pushed deeper, controlling the images. A face, identical to his...A name... Lu..ke? A location.... Couldn't come to mind. The darkness, burn of the ropes... He was being held captive... I gasped before my eyelids fluttered. letting go of his hand. "I need to watch, do you have a place I could possibly try and find him? I have a feeling we don't have long left" I was talking in riddles, it made no sense... It wouldn't. I needed to know who 'Luke' was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 pm

"Wha-" Laiko began as her grip on his hand tightened, but he could find no words. He winced slightly as her fingers pressed his watch into his skin.
Then, as suddenly as they had gripped him, her fingers released his hand, and Laiko drew it back to himself - rubbing it in a confused and bewildered fashion. Then she began saying something, and Laiko only felt his confusion deepening. "What- What on earth are you talking about...?" Laiko asked in bewildered disbelief, throwing up his shoulders in a hopeless shrug. What the hell was going on here...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Zora-
"Luke? Who ever that is. He is in danger, I don't think he is going to live much longer. I need your watch so I can trace his whereabouts. He's currently tied up in a darkroom, looks identical to you and is being watched. I am as confused as you are but I need to you trust me. For this Luke." I told him calmly, looking around. I was far from calm. Shifty as hell, why now? I had to be so much more careful.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Laiko blinked at the girl in shock and confusion, extremely bewildered about the whole situation... But of course, he was gullible as they came, and could never question the truth in somebody's words - no matter how strange. "Well..." He began hesitantly, his voice gaining in confidence as he went on. "I've no idea who this 'Luke' is, or what's going on... But if somebody's in trouble - of course I'll do anything! Just tell me what to do." And with that, he slipped off the watch and gave it to her - hoping vaguely that he would be able to get it back. Precious few were the artifacts from his old life... He supposed it was comforting to know that there had been a 'before' - even if he did not remember it...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Zora-
I sighed softly, sitting on the path thoughtfully. "You actually believe me?" I asked him, holding the watch loosely in my fingers. I had to be careful, though the images that were escaping from the watch wee coming thick and fast. I had to control it I had to. It was becoming difficult, I exhaled havily. 'Focus... Focus' I chanted mentally. Before I let my eyelids slide closed, not having the strength to fight the images. Darkness, confined space... Damp...Shaking ground, deep deep under ground. Jackson. In a mind shaft, near a train track. "He's in Jackson, in one of the old mine shafts" I mumbled scrubbing the back of my hand against my eyes before massaging my temples. Squealing as I touched the cut. Pulling my hand away and groaning gently.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am

Laiko tilted his head slightly to one side in confusion at her question. "Of course I believe you." He replied simply, raising his shoulders in a shrug. "Why would you say it if it wasn't true?" He offered a vague smile, then took to gazing aimlessly around as the girl seemed to get lost in thought. He was still feeling incredibly sore from the car incident, and it was taking everything he had to hide it. He had to, though... He could not let the poor girl feel even slightly guilty - she had enough to deal with already without worrying about him. Besides, it was his fault - not hers - but if she was anything like him or even most of the people he knew, then she would feel guilty about it anyway if he was hurt through helping her... Even if it was his own choice.
he glanced quickly back at the girl as she spoke again - instantly regretting moving his head so fast as pain knifed up his neck. He watched her with slight concern as she pressed her hands over her eyes, then began rubbing her temples. She looked so exhausted, so stressed, so- A sudden squeal interrupted his thoughts, and Laiko lunged forward on an impulse, not even pausing to think. He grabbed the girl's shoulders protectively in a gentle grip, suddenly seeming a good few inches taller out of his sudden protective fury. When he realised what had happened, however, Laiko relaxed and stepped slightly away, leaving one hand resting gently on her shoulder as his bright green eyes searched her face. "Careful..." He scolded her gently, then added in a concerned tone "Are you okay?" Laiko continued to watch her, gnawing on his lip nervously. He couldn't stand to see anybody suffering...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 am

Zora-
"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine." I spoke gently, dropping the watch into my lap. I couldn't take the assault of images on my mind any more. As his shadow slid over my face, my eyes slowly slipped back to a baby blue from the vigorous green they had been just moments before. I had never witnessed the changed myself but many people had commented on it. I slowly removed his hand before standing again. Picking up the watch as it slipped to the uneven ground below. I held it lightly on my fingertips not willing to be lost in thought yet again. Offering it to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down