Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (; Empty THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

Post  Sonic Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Plot:
Like we discussed. Just normal stuff. Cabins separate for boys and girls. And a barn. Razz

My charrie:

Name: Jordan Chase Wolfe
Looks: He has golden blond hair that hangs down almost to his eyes. He always looks like a 6 foot mess but it works for him. You can find him on the weekends in a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He is the kind that will sweep you off your feet with one smile. His everything is toned and muscular. His torso set off by ripples of muscles on his stomach met by a v at the top of his waist that trails off into his shorts. His skin tone is the usual California surfer, tan but not dark.
History: Parents died in a car wreck when he was 15. He was put in a foster home and has come to love his parents as if they were his own. He has one ‘sister’ who is his foster parents’ birth child. He is the usual protective older brother.
Other: He is working at the Ranch to earn some extra money.

Horse:

Name: Bust a Move
barn name: Buster.
height: 15.2hh
quarter horse gelding
discipline: roping/reining/pleasure
Personality: mischievous just like his owner. As well as a lady's man.
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (; Empty Re: THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

Post  The BME Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Aiyonna Cruz
Female
Aiyonna, or Aiyo as she prefers, has jet black hair with metallic silver highlights that comes down to her shoulders. She has stunning Forest Green eyes, and a perfect body. The only thing is, well, she hates her appearance. She doesn't usually reveal her past to many, especially guys, but she was... used by her boyfriend when she broke up with him as a test to see how he could cope. Then, things got even worse. She was captured for four years, from age 11 to 15, and escaped the, yes, abusive guys in there.

Horse-
Safrisce
Safri
Mare
(Her 'picture' is my icon xP)
She is a pureblood Arabian mare, silvery grey with black legs, mane, tail, muzzle, and ears, and has the same amazingly green eyes as her human, Aiyo.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Let get this party started!

I pulled into the ranch in my truck and trailer. All of the counselors were to be here a week before the campers in order to get everything ready. I stepped out of my truck and walked around to the side of the trailer to check on my Buster Boy. He looked fine so I went to the back to start unloading him.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

[[Ahaha! Okay then! xD]]

I sang quietly, embarrassed of my voice, even though it was so good I'd been asked to sing with lots of big-time producers and such, to the songs on my iPod, that was hooked up to my sleek, black truck. The current song, 'All the Right Moves', ended, and it picked up 'Just the Way You Are', a song that I loved the tune and lyrics, but didn't believe it in the least. I turned into the long driveway, Safri stomping impatiently in her ebony trailer. I rolled my eyes and continued to sing until I parked the car and let Safri out, immediately. She burst out, almost trampling me, and pawed the ground.
"Yeah, yeah. Je sais, je sais. Vous n'aimez pas être pris au piège dans la remorque." I said to her, rolling my eyes.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm

After placing Buster in his stall I walked back to the trailer to remove the rest of my tack. I watched as a girl pulled a spunky Arabian out of the trailer. I noticed that the horse and the girl favored each other quite a bit, which seemed odd to me, but I shrugged it of and grabbed the saddle rack out of the back. As I tried to get the saddle out I dropped it and cursed under my breath. I looked around to see if anyone saw and picked the saddle up quickly.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 pm

I chuckled slightly as I heard the impact of leather on dirt, but didn't say anything about it. I held Safri's black lead rope loosely after closing the trailer door, knowing she wouldn't try to escape or anything of that sort. I lead her over to an open stall, and she walked in, her head still held high, showing off her rambunctious nature. I rolled my eyes slightly, slipping the halter off and scratching her black ears as I did so.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm

I carried the saddle and the rack in and set the rack up in front of Buster's stall. The heavy leather saddle set onto it perfectly with a thud. I made sure it was set good then I left to get the remainder of the things out of the trailer. As I turned I jumped at the girl from earlier in the stall next to ours. I laughed slightly at myself. How could I have not seen her come in? I guess I was just too focused on not looking stupid again. I greeted her with a smile. " My name is Jordan. " I said bluntly. Then I realized I should probably say more. My arm flew up to rub the back of my neck, a nervous habit you could call it. " Uh, she looks feisty. " That was the best I could come up with. What was that you idiot?! I thought to myself.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I turned around and smiled softly.
"Aiyonna, but I go by Aiyo," I introduced myself. I chuckled at his comment on Safrisce.
"She quite is. But we share the same mindset, which makes us compatible," I said. She snorted behind me as if in emphasis.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well nice to meet you." I said nodding. The horse snorted behind her and I smiled. I looked over to Buster, he had his nose poking through the bars on the stall door. "This is my boy, Buster. He's a good friend." I said rubbing his nose.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I smiled again.
"Equines make good companions, when you have the right connection. You two," I said, pointing at him and Buster "have that," I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm

I laughed. "He's a good boy. Do you need any help getting situated?" I asked offering my help.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm

I raised my eyebrows slightly. "Hm, I think I'm good. But thank you for the offer," I said, pleasantly, as I looked at Safri. She smelled the stallion, and was quite intimidated. I rolled my eyes playfully.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"Alright, well, I'm gunna go finish getting my stuff. Find me in the orientation tonight. I winked at her as I waslked away.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I smiled softly as he walked away, turning my attention to Safri.
"You don't wanna be left here, do ya?" I asked, stifling a small yawn. It had been a bit of a drive, but I never allowed myself much sleep anyways.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm

I draped everything over my arms and brought it back to Buster's stall. After I got everything set up, I headed back to the truck to find a parking space to drop my trailer.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 pm

I jogged to Safri's trailer, opening the door once more and walking inside to get her tack. Her black and silver Western saddle supported by one of my arms, which, I had to admit was a lot heavier than it looked, but I was also stronger than I looked, so it balanced out, and her matching sleek, ebony and silver bridle over my shoulder, I walked back to the barn, stowing the things where necessary and jogging back out to my truck, parking it and the trailer.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 pm

I dropped the trailer and drove the truck over to the cabin that I was was going to be staying in. After unpacking everything I headed up to the cafeteria where we were to have dinner and counselor orientation.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I unloaded my black-plastic suitcase from out of my truck, walking it to my cabin and setting it down lightly. I swiftly headed to the cafeteria, where I'd been informed of an orientation.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I spotted the girl from earlier and waved at her jogging over to meet her. "You get settled in okay?" I asked.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 pm

I smiled softly.
"Yeah," I said.

[[Eurgh! Boring reply, eh? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 pm

[[haha its cool. ]]

"Good." I replied. "We should probably go now." I said with a smile.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 pm

I nodded.
"You don't remember what time it starts-Besides pretty soon, I mean?" I questioned.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"Mmm.. nope." I said. I started walking to the door.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 pm

I chuckled softly, inaudibly.
"Well then, I suppose we are both at a loss," I said, walking in swiftly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 pm

I opened the door for her and gestured her in. "See anywhere you would like to sit?" I asked closing the door behind her.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next