Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic and I

Go down

Sonic and I Empty Sonic and I

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Okay heres the plot:
Samantha,Sammy,Jones lives at the Silver Spur Ranch with her Father,Mark Jones and her twin brothers James and Jessie.The Silver Spur has been in the family for generations and the family's sons and daughters are expected to do a great deal of work on the ranch.So when James and Jessie head off for college the foreman spot is opened up and it's not long before someone is hired from the small town nearby.It just so happens that the new foreman,_____, is Sammy's crush!As they work along side each other,they get to know each other better.And each new day they talk,Sammy falls deeper in love with ______.After they start dating a nasty rumor goes around that he’s been cheating on her with his ex-girlfriend.So will this cowboy be able to steal her heart back?.....

My Charries:

My name is Samantha Nicole Jones,but everyone calls me Sammy.I am a female but I act more like a tomboy than a girly girl.Most people guess my age to be around 21 or 22 but I'm only 18,almost 19 though.My hair is the color of a Raven's wing,as smooth as water,and is straight all the way down to the small of my back,but most of the time you don't get to see how long it is because I almost always have my hair up in a ponytail or braid.I stand at 5' 7" and weigh 135lbs.My skin has the farmer tan going on since I help out alot on the ranch.Usually I'm wearing jeans,boots,and a button up t-shirt with a tank top or a regular t-shirt.But sometimes I can be found wearing a dress or short shorts,even a bikini,but not offten.My personality is,I guess,normal.When you are nice to me I will be happy,annoy me and I'll annoy you back,make fun of me or say stuff about me and I might cry,and if I'm mad just find a place to hide.I love animals so if I see someone mistreating them I will go crazy animal lover on them. My family history is quite long so we wont go into much detail other than the Silver Spur has been passed down through generations.Other things will be mentioned later.

Sammy's Horse-
Name-Star Dust
Called-Dusty
Gender-gelding
Breed- Quarter x Mustang
Looks:
Mane&tail-black and white mix
Coat-mostly black with what looks like white stripes here and there
Markings-1 white stocking on his back left leg,and a with star&stripe running down his face
Other-only lets Sammy and her brothers ride him

Mark Jones
male
short black hair with peppered silver here and there
rodeo rider build
6'4"

Mark's horse-
Name-Moon Howl
Called-Howler
Gender-Stallion
Breed-Quarter
Looks-Howler is completly jet black
Other-has a bad temper

And my first sentence:
I patted Dusty’s neck after he turned the last barrel.My long hair was loose today and it was flying behind me as Dusty galloped towards the invisable line in the dirt and I was wearing a black tank top with an opened button up t-shirt and I had on a pair of ripped jeans along with my Ostrich boots.When Dusty slid to a stop I laughed and wrapped my arms around his big neck.”Good boy!That’s it for now but we need to get you turnin’ barrels like a pro,’kay bud.”I slid out of the saddle and walked him to the water trough. ”Good boy.”I said as I took the saddle off and he got a drink of water.After I put the saddle on a rail of the fence nearby,I walked him to a small pasture and took his bridal off,then turned him loose to enjoy the lusicous green grass.”Sammy!”I heard my dad hollar.I smiled,closed the gate then went to see what he wanted as someone got out of a truck.Probably the new foreman.I thought to myself and put a bright smile on my face as I walked towards my dad and the new guy.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down