Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic [Come here now :D]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sonic [Come here now :D] Empty Sonic [Come here now :D]

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 pm

I GOT A PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooot! Teen Romance Very Happy

A and G carved in a tree, Aurora's fingers scraped the knife marks that had read that happy moment. Rora sighed and let the tears escape her orbs. They'd been so happy. For 2 years. Did he just get tired of her? She shook her head and laid it against the tree. Aurora and Gavin She mumbled to herself while she curled in a ball. It was late and the stars were apearing in the sky, shining bright above her. She stood and left the park, still crying. Wondring why he'd been unfaithful.

A few days later, Rora got the call. She answered the phone that had been vibrating in her pocket. It was Gvains phone, she huffed to herself and answered with a hasty, "What?" A female voice trembled on the other line. "This is Marie, Gav's mother." She was so shaky sounding. "Oh hello ma'm." She said covering her eyes and flushing a carnation red color. "Where are you sweetie?" Marie asked, "You are okay???" She said. "Yeah..I'm fine." Aurora sighed and felt a pinch of worry in her stomache. "Why? What's wrong." The crys and whines went silent. Rora repeated, "What's wrong ma'm?" Aurora bit her pink lips and waited for Marie to answer. "Honey, he was killed."

Gavin had been killed in a car accident and Aurora is blaming herself. She's been moping for months. All she thinks about is Gavin. Somehow, she's blaming herself. Teasing and bullies have invaded her, calling her names and picking on her, wich has brought down Aurora even more. So her poor mother has planned to move her away, but still one more year of school.

Very Happy

My charrie.

Aurora
Fifteen
Femme
Her long dirty blonde hair frames her sturdy square jaws and dares to swing into her amazing eyes. Her eyes, one a pale blue and gray, the other a sea kelp green. They stand out among her pale skin, flawless excpet the freckles that run under her eyes and spill under her lips, they are faded but pretty. Two carnation cheeks rest on either side of a small button nose. Her firm pink lips always in a smile, wich reveal pearly, straight teeth. A petite young lady standing at 5'6 and weighing 102 pounds. Her attitude raises to the roof, feirce, but not obnoxious. Leader in general. Smart and clever, witty and loves to out-smart people. If you really know her, she is funny and sweet as pie. But now, she's a total train wreck. Something's wrong, will you find out?
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Sonic [Come here now :D] Empty Re: Sonic [Come here now :D]

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

(: that's a pretty damn good plot for someone who's brain-dead.Razz

My Charries:

Name: Jordan Chase Wolfe
Looks: He has golden blond hair that hangs down almost to his eyes. He always looks like a 6 foot mess but it works for him. You can find him on the weekends in a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He is the kind that will sweep you off your feet with one smile. His everything is toned and muscular. His torso set off by ripples of muscles on his stomach met by a v at the top of his waist that trails off into his shorts. His skin tone is the usual California surfer, tan but not dark.
History: Parents died in a car wreck when he was 15. He was put in a foster home and has come to love his parents as if they were his own. He has one ‘sister’ who is his foster parents’ birth child. He is the usual protective older brother.
Car: http://www.waymotor.com/img/930-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-.jpg
Phone: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_snjctQ1thHQ/SE1xuhKJPeI/AAAAAAAAD-Q/PFLd3KRYzo8/s400/samsung-tocco-samsung-f480-cool-cell-phones-2.gif

Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Hehe Razz I have a good idea, it's been like 5 or 6 months since the crash and she's coming to california to have her summer break??? Very Happy Is that okies?
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Yes mam(; but, you start! Mwahahaha!!Very Happy
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 pm

[Prepare for utter failure D:]

Heavy breathing echoed over Rora's head as a faint shrill noise awoke her in the distant. She flickered her eyes open and threw the blanket off her swiftly. She stood and wearily walked into the bathroom with clothes she had set out yesterday. She slid on her aeropostale tee with some jeans and her brown chuck taylors. Quickly brushing her mass of hair and brushing her teeth. She stood on front of the mirror staring at herself. A pitiful girl stared back at Aurora. She tilted her head and brought her hands up to mess with her hair. She exhaled and pushed her eyebrows together. Something didn't click. She wrapped her arms around her and held back tears. She left the mirror in dissapointment leaving her room grabbing her bag that hung outside her door. "Ready hun?" A female voice called from down the hall. "Yes mum." She mumbled, exiting her room. "Great, hurry up now, we don't want to miss our flight." Aurora walked down the hall in a hurry. She slid down the banister the slight wind blowing her hair in her eyes. She pushed the strands of hair away and grabbed her purple suitcase sitting awaiting to be lifted and carried away. Aurora stood waiting for her mother, she could hear her father in the car honking, being impatient as always.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:14 pm

[[*sniffle* that was beautiful. (;]]

Why couldn't I sleep? It was summer for Christ sake. It had been a week since the end of school and I hadn't gone out once. Not even to see my friends. I turned off the tv in the living room and jogged up the stairs to my room. I took off my shirt and put on a pair off sweatpants and laid down on my bed. I staired up at the ceiling thinking about what to do in the next week. My thoughts engulfed my mind and I finally dozed off.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm

[Yeah right! Rolling Eyes lol bounce I'm hyper 0.o]

[Listening to ATL I love you I love you I love you ]

After a dreadful drive to the airport and the flight, she felt free, almost. Fresh, well, almost. She had been thinking too much of the past, maybe something would change this summer. As they exited the plane, the heat hit her like a bullet, the tennis shoes and jeans she packed would have to go. They were escourted in a cab to her father's sister's house. She sat glaring out the window at the clear waters and bikinis in awe, nothing like this in Iowa. She felt drained all of a sudden, today would be sleeping day. She'd be here all summer. She smiled for the first time in a while. No bullies or teasing.

[UGH writers block. D:]
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 pm

[[the new season of the real worlld is on!! :DD wahhhhh!]]

The sun shined in on my face from the window. I opened my eyes and blocked the light with my hand. I groaned and rolled away. I looked over at the clock. 11:00. God it was too early to be up in the summer. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs. "Mornin mom." I said and kissed her cheek. "Goodmorning honey." she said handing me a bagel. "Go put a shirt on." she said with a smile. I smiled back and took a bite out of the bagel. I walked back up the stairs finishing my bagel in just a few bites. I opened my closet doors and grabbed a pair of khaki shorts and a blue v-neck. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. After I got my hair just perfect I grabbed my car keys and headed out. I yelled back at my mom before leaving. "Going out for a drive. I love you." I closed the door and walke to my car an got in. I reved the engine put on my Ray bans and pulled out of my drive way.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

[AHHHHHHHHH!!! Kisses TV, I LOVE THAT SHOW! By the way, I'm restraining myself from kissing your charrie. He's hott. ;D]

Aurora saw her mother glance over at her with a wink, she smiled briefly and sighed. Her fingers grasped her jeans as she started to roll them up. "We're here!" Her mother shreiked. Phil, her father rolled her eyes with a smile following. Her aunt Susie was sitting in the grass, ciggerete in hand, barefoot and a bottle of wine cuddled in her other hand. Aurora climbed out of the cab with difficulty. Her jeans rubbed against her pale thighs as she made her way to the porch. Aunt Susie stood tossing the ciggerete at Rora's feet. She coughed like something was attacking her lungs, then giggled a sweet innocent laugh. Her parents were already carrying things inside while Aurora was mocked. Her aunt laughed and laughed at her jeans. "That aint gonna work sweets."
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

[[I know!! Hahaha!(: Your aunt sounds cool... 0_o]]

I rolled down the window ad I reached the road that followed the beach. The traffic was terrible. I rolled down my windows and smiled at all the cute tourist girls as they passed. The traffic came to a stop and I sighed. I pulled off the main road and parked in a parking lot. I got out and walked to the beach.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 pm

[Haha, I have an aunt like that. Aunt Karen. Very Happy] Surprised

After her chat with Susie she went inside the beach house and laid her stuff on the floor. "Go change and to the beach sweets!" Susie smacked her butt and laughed, a cough following. She sauntered away and Aurora was left alone. Rora picked through her bag and found her one and only bikini. Pink. Plain pink, her least favorite color. She rolled her eyes and went to chnage in the bathroom. After she had her hair up in a messy bun, she left for the beach. Right out the backdoor. It seemed millions of people were there. She was shocked, towel wrapped under her arms, but her nervous feeling went away as soon as her toes hit the warm sand.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

I took off my flipflops and held them while I walked through the sand. I smiled and looked at all of the girls on the beach. A group waved and I nodded back. Nothing more than a nod. That all you usually get from me.

[[Sozz for the shortness.Razz]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

[Nuu it's okies Very Happy Do you like Justin Bieber? Shocked ]

After a few steps she found a spot open. She laid out her blue towel and kicked off her tennis shoes, that's all she had brought. She sighed and sat down sliding on her reading glasses. Her weird colored eyes looked for the book she had brought. It was a few feet away, she stood un-balanced, just to fall back on the sand, she got a couple snickers and stares. She blushed a carnation rose color and quickly snatched her book.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 pm

I laughed at a girl that had fallen. She looked cute from where I was so I walked over. "You alright?" I asked. I sat down next to her.

[[I'm undecided. Razz]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm

[LOL I don't like em. I like his song Eenie Meenie I think. Very Happy]

She was shocked. Her eyes widened and she slid off her glasses quickly. "Uhh, yesahhh, I'm fine." Aurora folded up her reading glasses. "I'm Aurora." The words felt foreign on her tounge, she was not used to introducing herself. She felt awkwardly stupid. She looked over at him, blushing harder, it sunk in, he saw her. All of a sudden a giggle escaped through parted lips, showing a small gap between her two front teeth.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:41 pm

[[the chick in the vid is like old enough to be his mom. XD. ]]

"Jordan." I said holding out my hand for her to shake it. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I said takin off my glasses.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

[HAH I KNOW! Awkward silence. . . drunken]

"No no. I was laughing at myself." She murmered. "Sorry." She cocked her head wondering why he was sitting so close.

[SORRY SOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT. I'm busy lol] affraid
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

[[it's good!]]

when she looked at me I realized her eyes were different colors. I moved away instinctivly. "Uhh. Your eyes..?" I realized how rude that sounded. "Im so sorry I didn't mean to say that." I said imediatly taking back my words.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

[Haha nice post Wink]

Aurora shoved her eybrows upward, "W-what?" She cocked her head even more. "Sorry too. I scare alot people away just by my looks anyway." She sighed, keeping in the tears from Gavin. "Well it was nice meeting you."
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm

[thanks dear(:]]

" I'm so sorry!" I said grabing her arm. "You didn't scare me away. It just..uhh..caught me off guard." I said trying to find the right words. I saw tears in her eyes and I could tell she was holding them back. "Dont cry. Please don't cry." I said.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Rora jerked her arm away, "No it's not you." She said honestly rasing her hands up in a defeated postion. "Really I'm fine. Just bad memories." She nodded. The past. "Sorry to have wasted any of your time sir."
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

"Damn okay!" I said standing up. "And believe me, you didn't waste my time." I put on my glasses and picked up my shoes. "Later." I said walking away.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 pm

She cringed at him spitting harsh words. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. That's why she'd lost all her friends. She looked up just to see him walk away.

[Sorry short again.]
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 pm

I stopped and turned around. "What?" I said. "You're sorry? Miss little 'I don't have any friends because I'm too weird' is sorry?" I said pointing my finger. I turned my finger into my chest. "Well guess what sweetie. I don't feel bad for you."

[[mine are too..:/]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

She stared at him blankly. Not really caring anymore. She stood quietly looked at him and gathered her things and ran as fast as she could home. When she arrived her mother, father, and aunt had left for dinner on the pier. She sighed thankfully at the note on the fridge. She lay herself down on the couch, she didn't want to cry, she didn't need to cry, she didn't even know why she was crying. But the tears flew down her cheek making streaks on her pale skin. She held a hand to her heart and little sobs broke from her chest. It just hurt. All over, everything hurt. When Gavin died, and she lef school for months, trying to find ways she could kill herself, she lost all of her close friends. No one tried to help her, but what could they do? Even the teachers at Mary Rose High. didn't say much to her anymore. Aurora felt sorry for herself. But when she did, she made herself feel stupid. What that boy said meant nothing, he didn't even know her. She sighed and managed to stop crying, but sill sat quietly on the couch staring up at the ceiling. It's almost like she didn't want to live anymore. She sat herself up, but something was wrong. She sat down and closed her eyes, but the room was spinning and black dots had taken her vision. . .
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next