Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic [Come here now :D]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sonic [Come here now :D] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic [Come here now :D]

Post  Sonic Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 am

I watched her run all the way back to her house. I felt bad for the way I had acted. I wanted to turn back time and start over the conversation, but I knew that was impossible and stupid to even think about. I stood in the spot she had left me, not moving a muscle, I stood silently replaying the conversation over again in my head. I cringed ever time I thought about the words I left her with. I shouldn't have she was a beautiful girl, maybe not to many but to me she was. I stood for a while, till the sun was going down over the water. My phone rang in my pocket and brought me out of my trance. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. It was Olivia, my little sister. "Hello?" I answered. "Mom made stir fry. You better get home before I eat yours!" She teased. "Ill be home in a few. K Liv?" I replied. "Okay!" She said before hanging up. I slid my shoes back on and headed for my car. Once there I got in and slowly made my way back through thetraffic to my house.
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm

A door slammed shut, as eyes fluttered open. "Umm sweets what are you doing in the floor?" Aurora sat up, her face red and her nose stuffed. "I was sleeping on the couch, and I fell." Small lies never hurt anyone or anything. "Oh, well your parents when shopping and I'm here." Susie said with her rebel voice. She hacked up something before smiling sweetly and walking away. Rora sighed and stood, still a little dizzy, she didn't know why. She wabbled to the kitchen and grabbed a soda fron the ancient fridge.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Once I finally got home' and won the fight with the traffic, I parked the car in the driveway and sat there for a few seconds before getting out. I walked inside to my family sitting at the table. "We were going to wait for you but dad's stomach monster made an appearance." Olivia said storing her chopsticks in her fingers. "Liv!" mom scolded. I laughed. "Save me any?" I asked ruffling Olivia's hair before sitting down. I grabbed a plate and filled it with the scrumpious smelling food.

[sorry for short won't be back tonight.]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 am

Aurora sighed and shut the door letting herself saunter back outside, she was feeling better, good enough, to go back. By now, he was surely gone, she'd probably been conked out for hours. Rora jumped down the two steps and walked down the driveway out into the small portion on grass untill it turned into sand. She grabbed her towel she laid on the grass and when she reached an empty spot she laid down and closed her eyes agianst the sun. After a while more and more people dissapeared while Aurora stayed dozing on the wamr haven while her thought wandered to places it's never been.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 am

I ate quickly, not because I wanted to, but because I was hungry. I had missed lunch, and that was something that doesn't happen often. After I had finished I said goodnight to my parents and Olivia. I made my way upstairs and quickly passed out on my bed. It felt good to lay down after the long day. I planned on going back to her house the next day to make it up to the girl on the beach.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 am

The moon shone down on a now empty beach. Aurora sat up, taking a few minutes to realize where she was. She stood, shaking herself from the sand that stuck to her. Aurora picked up her towel and ran back to her house.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am

I slept peacefully the whole night. I don't even think I moved. I woke up around 10:00That was early for me. I went downstairs and did my normal morning routine. "You're up early." My mom said smiling at me. I laughed, "Yeah I know. I wanted to get out on the beach earlier this morning." I said and grabbed a bagel. "Thanks!" I yelled back before dashing up the stairs. I put on swim trunks this time, instead of shorts and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my shoes and left.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 am

Aurora woke up gasping for air, her eyes watery and filled with tears. "Bad dreams." She whispered to herself. She stood quickly undressing and climbing into a hot shower, lettin herself sit on the floor of the tiles. The water ran over her and she rested her head against the wall. After a long shower she got herself ready to go the beach, and then shopping.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

I drove to the house that she had ran to the day before. I had memorized it in my head. I could probably get there with my eyes closed. I ppulled up to the house and parked my car. I walked up to the door and knocked. It was then that I panicked and realized I had no idea what to say once I saw her. Great I thought This should be good. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. I prayed it was her that answered the door and not someone else.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 am

[[ive got to go work my horse. be back in an hour or so.]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 am

Aurora was fixing her hair when she heard the door knock and the faint sound of "What the hell?" That came from Susie's hoarse voice. Aurora left her bathroom curious of who it was, many people did not want to be around Aunt Susie. Aurora saw Susie still planted on the couch. "You gonna get it sweets?" Susie asked raising her black eyebrows. Aunt Susie was beautiful, long dark hair that rested in a bun most of the time on top on her head. Small frame and body structure, with amazing blue eyes. Aurora walked over to the door and peeked though the window, seeing a boy. She cocked her head, "Hey Sus are you expecting anyone? Like a man?" Susie shook her head and Rora opened the door. "Hey, can I help you." She had no idea of this sranger at her door.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Crap. I said to myself when she opened the door. "Aurora, right?" I asked. This wasn't good. No this was terrible. I can't believe I went to her house. Of all the places to see her again. What do I say next? This is going to be a lot harder than it seemed in my head.

[[Just kidding!! xD change of plannssss!]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:50 pm

"Umm, yeah, but how do you know my name?" Aurora asked het stomache twisting, but the she eased down, it was the boy from the beach! But then she felt nervous again. "Oh your Jordan." She sighed, and Aurora stepped outside closing the door behind her. "Can I help you with anything?"
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

"Yes i'm Jordan." I said. I waited until she closed the door to speak again. "I wanted to appologize for how I acted yesterday. It was un-called for." I placced my hand on her shoulder and took a step closer. "Will you forgive me?" I asked.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Rora's eyes darted to his warm hand that rested upon her shoulder. She nodded her head. "Yeah it's fine." Carnation colors danced across her face, she was blushing pretty hard.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm

I laughed. "You're blushing." I said and put my hand back into my pocket. "So you wanna go for a walk on the beach wih me?" I gave a cheesy smile, "Please?" I begged sarcastically.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Aurora's eyes darted from the door to him. "I-I guess." She replied with a cheesy grin on her face as well.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

"You need to leave a note or anything?" I asked stepping down to the first step. "I understamd if you do." I smiled and waited for her reply.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm

"No aunt Susie is probably asleep by now." Aurora rolled her eyes quickly, "And parents are off to the peir eating icecream." She gasped, she hadn't talked that much in a while. It felt. . . strange. She smiled. "Ready?" She hopped down the steps and started to walk.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

I laughed and followed behind her. "I guess I better be!" I took a few quick steps to catch up with here. "So what brings you to this grand state?" I asked looking around. "Cute boys?" I asked. I nudged her elbow with mine and gave a little smirk. "Or was it the beautiful beaches." I said as our feet hit the white sand.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Aurora smiled fakely. Should she tell him, it was suicide thoughts? Nah too harsh. "Neither." SHe sighed looking at her bare feet caress the ground.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I looked over when she paused. "Ohh." I said. I felt stupid for just saying that. She was hard to talk to. It was like she was afraid she was going to let something slip that shouldn't be said. I turned my attention from her face to the water.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"Just needed away from bad memories." She smiled, looking over at him, as his gaze drifted to the water's edge. "Plus the cute boys and gorgeous veiws." She said to clear the confusion, even though it was lying. Through her parted lips, giggles flooded the air. "You mind if I walk to the water and get my feet wet. I've never been in the ocean before." She said with curiousity.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 pm

I smiled. "Fair 'nough." I said. I cautiously reached for her hands. Our fingers touched lightly. "You've never been in the ocean?" I asked shocked. "Come on." I said and led her to the water.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  emmalouhoo Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm

"Never." She grabbed his hand and ran up ahead, feeling happy and coreageous. She smiled and let go of his hand, almost reaching the water.
emmalouhoo
emmalouhoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next