Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 30 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Leon stumbled after Abby into the lift, a relieved chuckle escaping his lips. He was glad that was over... And it seemed Abby was, too. "Teddy bear, Barney the Dinosaur..." Leon grumbled jokingly, "Sure, that's what every guy wants to hear."
He tilted his head slightly as Abby shifted toward him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his neck. He could smell the soft, fruity scent of her conditioner in her hair, and he felt himself begin to relax - a soft smile lifting his lips. There was no reason to be nervous... None at all.
"And yeah... Because I totally need to be more famous..." He added in a quiet mumble, a wry smirk on his lips lending humour to his sarcastic tone.
He chuckled slightly, and raised his hand to Abby's head, toying with her damp hair - twisting it around his fingers, and curling loose locks of it.
“You're so innocent it really is unbelievable.” Abby pointed out suddenly, and Leon couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah..." He agreed, still grinning in amusement, "Surprising, isn't it?"
The lift dinged to announce their arrival, and Leon freed his fingers from Abby's hair and grabbed her hand instead. "But hey, we'll soon fix that, won't we?" He concluded with a wink, squeezing Abby's hand, and guiding her to the door. He shivered slightly - remembering to feel the cold now that those awful moments of argument had passed.
"Hey, you got that Barney suit?" He asked with another shiver, "Because I'd take it round about now. It must be hot as Hell in that thing."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 30 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Surprising, isn't it? But hey, we'll soon fix that, won't we?
I burst into fits of giggles then, shockingly unable to imagine him as anything but innocent. Yet that last comment seemed to be contradicting me. “Oh!” I squeaked in mock surprise. “Suggestive, much?”
As the lift arrived at the right floor we took each other's hand and walked into the hallway and dawdled towards the flat.
Hey, you got that Barney suit? ” Leon said suddenly, and I gaped at him for a moment, wondering whether he was serious. What, did he think I would actually have a Barney suit handy? “Because I'd take it round about now. It must be hot as Hell in that thing.
Oh, okay. Fair enough.
Grinning, I led him to the right number, retrieved the key and unlocked the door, swinging it open and striding. “Oh yes, I forgot to mention I had a secret stash of life-size plush characters in my wardrobe.” I said sarcastically, closing the door behind Leon and flopping dramatically on the bed. “Perhaps we can make one out of the bed sheets some time.” I teased with a wink, lolloping into a sitting position at the foot of the mattress.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

((Woop! Thank you. XD And I LOVED the long RP post!!! Wow! Very Happy ))

Leon shook his head at Abby's teasing - a cheerful laugh escaping his lips. It felt so good to have everything back to normal... Though he still felt just a little awkward, with the memory of the argument so fresh in his mind.
With a wide yawn, Leon tottered over to Abby and flopped down beside her, flicking his damp fringe out of his face so he could see better.
"Hm..." He grunted thoughtfully, "I'm actually pretty tired. Better get some sleep..." He yawned again, then heaved himself to his feet and grabbed the bag that he had dropped off at the flat earlier. He searched through it until he found some relatively warm pajamas, and slung them over his arm.
He didn't really want to sleep right away, but he knew better than to stay up after such a tiring day. He could already feel it taking its toll... Even now that he had escaped the cold, feverish chills ran through him, and there was a rasping pain in the back of his throat.
"See you in a bit." He mumbled to Abby as he closed himself inside the bathroom - keen to get into some dry underwear.

He emerged not long later, comfortably warm and dry, and still yawning.
Moving like a sleepwalker, he dumped his dirty clothes into his bag, then plodded clumsily to the bed and collapsed onto it with a moan of satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm

((Thank you! ^_^ I apologize for the poor writing, believe it or not I had block. Sad ))

I curled my fingers into a lazy wave as Leon disappeared into the bathroom with his pyjamas, then looked around the room awkwardly.
Come to think of it, my underwear was pretty uncomfortable, having soaked my 'parts' pretty much to the bone in the short time it had taken us to get back. And they were starting to make me feel chilly...
I waited until the bathroom door was firmly shut before pulling myself to my feet, gliding skittishly across the room to my wardrobe and diving straight into the pile of clean, yet crumpled clothes in the bottom drawer. My hands found a pair of three-quarter-length pyjama bottoms so I quickly stripped and slipped those on.
Glad to be out of all my wet underwear - although starting to feel the chill of my bare top half - I sighed happily and continued to search the pile for a top.
What...? Where were all my tops?
Eyes widening in panic I stood up and wheeled round, trying to force myself to calm down. It was fine. There were probably just a few strays in the ironing pile that I'd totally forgotten were there...
I sped across the room to the ironing pile next to the ironing board and began to search.
No such luck.
The next thing I knew the bathroom door had opened and Leon was plodding lazily out, thankfully keeping his dozy eyes on his path towards the bed.
Crap!
He'd see me eventually, and I wasn't ready to face the awkward silence that would follow. So, cursing silently to myself, I turned round so my front was against the wall - blocking his vision of my chest completely - and began shifting awkwardly sideways to the small washing machine to see whether there had been a few come out of there since I'd last come. Thankfully, right at the top of the pile, sat a plain white strap top. I grabbed it, not leaving a second to waste, and pulled it clumsily over my head.
Wow... Close call.
Satisfied I turned back and shuffled lazily to the bed and flung myself beside Leon. I glanced at him, up and down curiously then smiled. "You look much better in pj's, especially when they're not mine." I teased, poking his nose randomly with my index finger.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 pm

((It was incredible writing. Shush. XD ))

Thankfully, Leon's exhaustion was such that he didn't even lift his face from the pillow until such time as he needed to breathe. Then, he just caught a brief glance of Abby's bare back as she pulled on the shirt. He watched shamelessly - though there was not much to be seen - until she turned back to face him, at which point he sneakily feigned innocence, and closed his eyes to exaggerate a large fake yawn.
He greeted her with an incoherent yet obviously happy mumble as she flopped down beside him, causing the bed to bounce slightly, which woke him up a little - causing his mouth to stretch wide in another yawn - real, this time.
"You look much better in pj's, especially when they're not mine." Abby teased, glancing him up and down.
Leon laughed, and swatted her hand playfully away as she poked his nose.
"Oh, shush. You loved seeing me in boxers, and you know it." He teased with a devious grin, kicking at her feet.
Funny, until that moment, just the thought that he had semi-revealed himself to Abby had caused him to blush, but now he didn't seem to care quite as much. He was gradually becoming more comfortable... Slowly but surely regaining the self-confidence that Britney had stolen from him.

((Short. Success! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm

((Pffft. Whatever Wink ))

"Oh, shush. You loved seeing me in boxers, and you know it." Leon teased, kicking my feet playfully.
I snorted in amusement, kicking him firmly back. "Naturally. You're hairy legs totally turned me on." I shot sarcastically, rolling onto my back. It was far more fascinating staring at a ceiling than a pillow or pitch darkness. Besides, I didn't want to fall asleep until I trusted that Leon wasn't going to wake up on the verge of death, like last time.
A sickening lump of dread caused me to wince, but I pushed it back forcefully. If I kept thinking like that I'd never get to sleep.
Clearing my throat I let out a long, tired sigh that soon turned into a cat-like yawn. What a day.
"I had a great time tonight, though. Thanks." My lips pulled up into a little smile and I rolled my head in his direction, eyes sparkling in pure affection. "Really, thanks. You didn't have to come in the lake with me. You could have just say at the side and perved." I added with a snicker, us both knowing fair well that I wouldn't have allowed such a thing to happen. Like I'd said time and again, I wasn't Britney.
Still, it was a rather amusing thought.

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

((You're SPEEDY today! I'm so proud of you. I love you ))

A bark of laughter escaped Leon's lips, and he shook his head, leaning back into the pillow and turning his head to watch Abby with an amused smirk. "Sure, because it wouldn't be at all gay if I started waxing my legs." He shook his head incredulously and chuckled again, then turned his gaze upwards - sleep soon nagging at the edges of his mind again.
"I had a great time tonight, though. Thanks."
Hearing these words, Leon blinked his tiredness away and turned to face Abby. The bright affection in her gaze struck him like a fist to the stomach - but it was the most beautiful, wondrous blow he had ever felt. He felt his heart contract with love so powerful that it actually hurt a little, and the corners of his mouth turned up n a warm smile as he quietly mumbled, "You're welcome..."
"Really, thanks." Abby went on, as though she had not thanked him enough already... "You didn't have to come in the lake with me. You could have just say at the side and perved."
He snorted in amusement, shaking his head, and flicked a strand of hair softly away from her face. "I had a great time, too." He said quietly, "In fact, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun... Perving on the sidelines would have sucked by comparison." He finished with a swagger, a goofy grin lighting up his face.
He brushed her hair aside again - hooking it behind her ear this time, and letting his fingers slide gently over her soft skin to lovingly caress the back of her neck.
"I'm tired..." He admitted quietly, shifting a little closer to her - his lips hovering inches from hers, inviting her to kiss him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm

((I know! *is proud* Cool ))

"I had a great time, too. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun... Perving on the sidelines would have sucked by comparison."
I snorted at this. "That is such a guy thing to say." I mused with a cheeky smirk, unable to do any less just from looking at the goofy grin planted on his beautiful face. It was simply impossible not to love him just for that reason. He was a lovely guy.
But I still didn't trust him seeing me naked.
I was glad I'd kept my underwear on when I'd gone swimming, actually. Mostly because I know if he started looking at my chest he'd never stop. Not that I could really blame him - he was a guy, after all.
As Leon's fingers ran gently over my temple, something inside me set alight, exploding into billions of shiny pieces. Just the fact that he was here was enough to make me happy.
That was such a weird thing to admit.
Of course, I wasn't used to being in love. Leon, on the other hand, was.
"I'm tired..." He admitted softly, his face centimetres from mine. I wasn't sure if he was doing that on purpose for the sake of tempting me, not that it mattered. It was definitely working, anyhow.
"Aww, are you trying to tell me something?" I muttered with a giggle, then sticking my lip out in a childish pout. Rolling my eyes, I shifted more towards him - causing the bed to bounce slightly at he movement - and blew out a sigh all over his cold face. "Oh, alright then." I mumbled as if kissing him didn't affect me in the slightest. With a calm smile I cocked my head forward and gently pressed my lips against his.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 pm

((*High fives* XD These two are very cute, aren't they? Razz ))

Leon chuckled slightly, and leaned into Abby's kiss - as though he'd had nothing to do with instigating it. He slipped hs arms around her shoulders, and drew her close to him - feeling a thrill of happiness shoot straight through him as her body heat warmed his cold skin.
Being able to hold her so close to him was literally like a dream come true. He couldn't think of anything else in the world he would rather do.
He'd have told Abby that, too, but the memory of their argument was still too fresh in his mind, and his tongue was hindered by the lingering bitterness over what had happened the last time he had tried to say something sweet.
"I've got to sleep now..." He mumbled, his grip on Abby slackening slightly as his arms went limp, and his eyelids began to flicker. "I just... Can't... Stay awake." He rested his forehead lightly around hers, his breath coming in slow, exhausted sighs.
He was just so completely comfortable with Abby locked in his embrace. It was impossible not to sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm

((They really are. I love you I'm going to disappear after this, merely because I can totally relate to Leon at this point. I'm so tired... Sleep ))

I snuggled close to Leon as we kissed, letting my tired eyes slip close and I concentrated on the feeling of brilliance, having his body so close to mine his arms around my shoulders, his hair tickling my cheek. I felt drunk with love ( drunken ), yet the feeling was bliss. At that moment, I was the luckiest girl alive.
"I've got to sleep now... Leon mumbled suddenly, pulling away from me just slightly. My heart sank for a brief moment then I managed to pull myself together, realise that this wasn't just about me and my desires, but Leon's too. He needed sleep. We both did.
"I just... Can't... Stay awake." A lump of guilt was brought to my throat then as I realised he was now forcing himself to stay awake for my sake. If he kept that up he would be lucky if he woke up the next morning.
No, don't think about it. Just don't... Think... About it...
"Okay." I whispered softly, leaning over and pecking his nose affectionately. "Just relax. Close your eyes."
I sat up, leant forward and pulled the covers over us both, shuddering slightly as the warmth mixed with our body heat embraced us like an electric wave.
I snuggled deeply into the covers, wrapped them around us both and rested my head on Leon's shoulder.
I sat for a few minutes, but I couldn't sleep.
So instead I watched Leon, caressed his cheek with my fingertips and sang softly in his ear.

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud (oh…)
But when you hold me near (oh, hold me near)
You drown out the crowd (drown out crowd)
Try as they may, they can never defy
What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face let me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

((Poor Dreambug! Sad My Internet kicked me off last night, so don't worry. Razz Haha! ))

Leon smiled sleepily, and finally allowed his eyes to close. Once they did, they had no intention of opening again. He was on the boundary between sleep and wakefulness immediately, yet he still found himself automatically lean toward Abby when she rested her head on his shoulder. His heartbeat quickened slightly with the blissful excitement of a moment so happy he felt he was walking on air.
This was exactly what he'd always wanted... Somebody to cuddle with, to hold, to whisper sweet nothings long into the darkness. Slowly, he began drifting off to sleep, the suddenly distant sound of Abby's singing lulling him gently.
By the time she was finished, he was fast asleep - but the smile had still not left his lips. He was so happy at that moment that he could still feel it, even in his sleep.

As night bled into morning, Leon had still not awoken. In the morning light, dark circles of exhaustion were apparent under his eyes - and from the gaunt, sunken look of his cheeks, it seemed he had lost some weight from his excursions the night before.
When he finally woke, it was nearly noon, and from the second his eyes cracked open, he was shaking with feverish chills. Cold sweat drenched his aching body - and before he could even think about anything else, he rolled onto his side and broke out into a fit of harsh, violent coughs.
The coughing did not subside, and soon his breathing became wheezing and rattly, since he couldn't draw in enough breath to compensate for that which the coughs were expelling.
Finally, they ceased, and with a shudder, Leon fell still. For a second he was too scared to breathe in case it set off the coughing again, but then he drew an experimental breath, and began to feel marginally better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 pm

((Apologies for this, but I'm going on holiday again and we can't take the laptop because we don't have an internet plug-in thingy, so I won't be able to talk again until monday. Sad I'm sorry. Today is the first I heard of it. Neutral

Nawww, you're so mean to him, aren't you? Razz))

I awoke late that morning to coughing, sharp rattling coughs that s had come right from the bottom of the lungs. But they weren't mine, oh no. They were Leon's.
He was choking.
My eyes snapped open at the all-too-familiar sound and I scrambled into a sitting position, forcing back the feeling of nausea and fatigue that twinged from my sudden awakening with a quiet groan. I grasped my temple. Damn... there was no way I was getting ill too...
Disgusted at my selfish thoughts I turned to Leon and placed a hand on his back. Immediately I felt his muscles tense as yet another gruff, throat-wrenching choke ripped from his throat. I winced.
This is all my fault... I thought with despair. I couldn't yet decide how, but I knew deep down it was because of me he was feeling so ill. Of course, it was probably due to the fact that I'd pretty much forced him into a freezing lake at the peak of midnight. Of course he'd caught a chill, of course-...
Oh God...
I caught sight of his sick-looking face, then: the dark rings around his eyes, his hollow cheek bones, his ill complexion and not to mention the beads of sweat glistening his temples. Eventually the violent coughing stopped and Leon's back muscles relaxed. But I wasn't taking any chances.
"Right, that's it." I mumbled, climbing clumsily over his limp body and wrestled out of my bed sheets - tripping over a few times in the process - until I was free to roam. I shuddered suddenly at the sudden drop of temperature compared to that of the bed and rubbed my goose-pimpled arms as if the friction would make any help whatsoever. I then wandered over to where my mobile was sat on the top of the TV (although I couldn't fathom how it got there, perhaps Dreameh had something to do with it (Wink )) and punched in the emergency medical number, pressing green and bringing the phone to my ear.
"I'm calling the ambulance." I said out loud. "They'll be able to look after you far better than I can."
Come on... I thought impatiently. Pick up...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm

"No." Leon objected breathlessly, squirming slowly into a sitting position. "I've just got out of the hospital, I don't want to go back there... Besides, it's just a fever-" he coughed again, "probably from freezing my ass off last night... Not that I regret it!" He amended hurriedly, "It was totally worth it - but this is the price I pay." He shivered slightly again, kicking the blankets off - then pulling them up again when the cold air hit his sweat-dampened body. He couldn't decide if he was hot or cold... It was a terrible feeling.
"A couple of cold tablets, some Med Lemon and a hot shower - and I'll be good as new." He promised, making a swipe for the phone in Abby's hand - but his fingers fell just short.
Instead he narrowed his eyes at her, waiting expectantly for her to hang up.
She wouldn't dare force him to go in to the hospital, would she? He didn't want to spend his whole friggin' life in that place...
He coughed softly and shuddered again - still feeling terribly ill, but already far better than when he had just awoken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

"Leon, I don't know how ill you are, and I don't trust you to be honest when it comes to your own well-being." I said, raising the phone from his reach. "For all I know you could be dying. I know it's unlikely, but I'm not risking it."
"Hello, this is the ambulance service. How may I help you?" A polite female voice sang on the other end of the line.
"Oh, yes. Erm..." I began, the words lingering on the tip of my tongue. "It's my boyfriend. He's..." I glanced at Leon. "He woke up choking, and says he's got a temperature. To be honest he looks a bit like a zombie..."
My eyes saw the desperate look in his wild eyes, and I stopped speaking.
Leon was right. Even if he was dying, it wasn't fair to drag his sorry hide back into hospital. It couldn't get much more depressing than that dreaded building...
I let out a long sigh, then absent-mindedly hung up before the woman could ask me where I lived. "Alright." I said through almost clenched teeth, angry that I'd let him off. "But you'd better get some meds down your throat before I have any chance to change my mind, okay?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 am

Leon's first reaction was indignation, but it soon morphed to bewilderment when Abby began speaking into the phone - then betrayal when he realised she actually was going to drag him into the hospital against his will. Abby seemed to notice this, for at that moment she hung up the phone, and Leon's expression shifted to one of smug satisfaction.
His gladness for getting his way didn't last long, however, since Abby was clearly not impressed.
"Alright." She growled, "But you'd better get some meds down your throat before I have any chance to change my mind, okay?"
"Right, I will, right now." Leon promised - scrambling out of bed so quickly that he got tangled in the blankets and ended up tripping.
"Okay..." He grunted, pushing himself up off the floor with a winded cough. "Maybe I should just slow down a little..." He chuckled slightly to himself - but this brought another series of coughs, and he ended up sitting down on the bed again until he could catch his breath.
"Now I'm going." He concluded with a weak smile, pushing himself to his feet and dragging himself over to the kitchen.
"Where do you keep all the medicine stuff?" He asked, rummaging through the cupboards, "Ah, here we go..."
He picked up a tub of pills, dropped two into his palm - then swallowed them dry - making a sound rather like a cat coughing up a hairball in disgust with the horrible, dry feeling in his throat.
He heated some water then, and made himself a mug of Med Lemon.
After drinking it so fast he burnt his mouth, Leon actually did feel much better. The feverish chills had left him, and now he just felt sticky and gross.
"I'm having a shower." He informed Abby, grabbing some clothes from his bag and heading over to the bathroom.

Nearly an hour later, he still had not emerged, though he had finished showering a while ago. He had also finished drying his hair, and gelling it into a stiff style. He had finished doing this nearly twenty minutes ago, yet still he hid behind the bathroom's locked door, refusing to emerge.

((Yeah... XD I almost wasn't going to bring in the upcoming twist, because I thought it might be a little too, urm... *Clears throat* But I've decided Leon is due for a moment of complete humiliation, and the opportunity was too good to pass up. Razz ))

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't sure if I should bring in this twist, but I figured Leon's life is too short not to torture him with ultimate humiliation. :))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 pm

I could have sworn it had been a good couple of hours since I'd seen that boy go into the bathroom for a shower, but I wasn't certain because there weren't any working clocks around. I spent the time laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, one hand behind my head whilst the other threw a flat, old tennis ball absent-mindedly up in the air, cupping it up in my palm and throwing it up in the air again. I continued to do this for a while, my eyes briefly flicking to the bathroom door where, I'd noticed, the shadow of Leon's feet had earlier stopped sweeping the carpet by the door and the shower had stopped running. What the hell was he doing in there?
I shook my head, then began tossing the tennis ball up in the air once more, catching it skilfully with one hand. Knowing him, he was probably styling his hair, strand by strand. I didn't know why he bothered, to be honest. It would have looked just as good in his wet little bed-head style whenever he'd just emerged from beneath the surface of the lake water.
The lake... That night... It seemed so far away, now. Surprising, too, seen as little had happened since then.
Sighing, bored, I dropped the tennis ball on my belly button and blew onto it, watching with vague fascination as it rolled between my legs and off the side of the bed. I laid my hand by my waist and caught is skilfully with a single swoop of my palm.
“Leon?” I asked, boredom obvious in my tone. “Are you done, yet?”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Hearing Abby's voice suddenly, Leon jumped - then cursed his skittshness. "Uh..." He mumbled, creeping into the corner of the bathroom and drawing his knees slowly up to his chest. "I, uh... I don't think so, no..." He replied awkwardly, cringing as he mentally kicked himself for coming up with such a stupid answer.
How hard would it have been to make up some sort of stupid excuse?!
Well, it wasn't too late, he supposed... Unless Abby had heard the embarassment in his voice - and who could miss it? She would probably be curious then... If she was, her curiosity was likely to kill him. Assuming one could die from humiliation, of course... And at that moment, he didn't doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

I rolled my eyes in irritation at his answer, for the simple reason that I was running out of things to entertain myself with.
Wait a minute, there was the TV...
My face lit up – rather sad of me, really – and I scrambled off the bed, landing with a thud on my hands and knees and crawled across the room to the square, box TV and turned it on. The fuzzy screen slowly cleared into a news report. I sat cross-legged in front of the screen, staring in wonderment like it were some magic mirror about to tell me my fortune. But to my disappointment it was nothing but highlights: the hurricane 'Irene' had reached New York, wars were on in Libya and someone had died in a car crash. Same old, same old.
My face fell. Wasn't there anything else on?
Sighing I turned to screen off and rolled onto my back with a dramatic groan. I stared at the ceiling again for a moment, both hands on my stomach, and let dizziness blind me slowly. I scrunched my eyes closed, brought a hand to my temple and began massaging it slowly. “What're you doing in there?” I complained. “Building an army of woodlice to eat the door down, or something?”
I ended up laughing at that. I didn't know why it wasn't all that funny.
Still, a mental picture of woodlice crawling over the top of the door, screaming in attempt to force it down flashed in my mind and caused me to smile. Oh dear... This was what boredom id to someone.
I couldn't help but pity myself.
Wait. Wait a minute...
I jolted upright – sparing a moment to let the blood rush to my head again – and glared at the bathroom door threateningly. Leon really wasn't doing much, was he?
“Honestly, Leon. What're you doing in there? I swear you should have been out ages ago.” I sloly pulled myself to my feet and crept cautiously towards the bathroom door, the image of woodlice still fresh in my mind. “Are you... hiding from me?”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Leon stayed silent at first, ignoring Abby's comment about the woodlice, and hoping she would have nothing else to say. Unfortunately, she was on a mission now...
“Honestly, Leon. What're you doing in there? I swear you should have been out ages ago.”
He could think of a few excuses, but the problem was - most excuses for taking ages in the bathroom were nearly as embarrassing as the truth... And he didn't particularly want to lie, even if it was something terribly stupid...
“Are you... hiding from me?”
He cringed, then replied in a defeated voice, "Yes..." He buried his head in his hands, feeling his cheeks burning as though warmed by fire - and not because of the fever. Slowly, he raked his hands upwards through his hair, then cringed in pity for his own embarrassment, and cleared his throat awkwardly. "I think, I, uh..." He coughed again, sounding more awkward and embarrassed with each word. "Took the... Wrong pills." He finished in a whisper barely coherent from humiliation, shifting uncomfortably deeper into his corner.
Why did Abby have 'those' pills in her apartment, anyway? He sincerely hoped that a guy had lived here before her, and that he had left them... Otherwise he feared he had cause to worry about his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes..."
I rose my eyebrows at this, surprised he'd found the balls to admit it. But what was it? Why did he think he had to hide from me, when there was only the two of us there?
"I think, I, uh... Took the... Wrong pills."
Oh dear. That wasn't good. So what was he doing hiding? Was his digestive system playing up? Did he feel on the verge of puking his intestines out? Why was he hiding?
Wait a minute.. What pills?
"Leon?" I asked, slowly making it to the door and knocking a gentle rhythm with my knuckles. "What d'you mean 'the wrong pills'? Did you take something of mine by accident?"
Okay, this was just getting down right weird. Leon wasn't supposed to hide from me! I was his girlfriend! He trusted me, he knew he did! So why on earth would he hide something from me?
"Leon? What did you take?"

((Poor guy. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 pm

((Indeed. XD And of course, Abby would choose this moment not to pick up hints. Razz LMAO! ))

Did you take something of mine by accident?" At these words, Leon shuddered and replied, "I sincerely hope not, otherwise you've got some explaining to do."
That was the closest he could come to laughing this whole situation off, and it didn't work. He was far too ashamed...
"Leon? What did you take?"
He cringed, raking his fingers through his hair again, and silently thinking that if any more blood rushed to his cheeks, his head might explode.
"What do you think?" He retorted in a tone somewhere between exasperation and irritation. Naturally, he did not want to talk about this.
He couldn't believe she hadn't picked up on this, yet... There was no way he was going to say it out loud. He'd never live down the shame, then...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

"What do you think?"
I frowned, wondering why he had become so irritated. Why was he getting so snappy? I'd only been asking what was up.
Well, I don't know, I thought, rolling my eyes. That was the reason why I was asking you the question
Then y mind drifted back to seconds earlier when he ad replied to another of my questions, when I'd asked him if he'd taken something of mine by accident. What I'd had in mind was something along the lines of my time-of-month, or perhaps pain killers or antibiotics. But his answer had certainly been surprising. 'I sincerely hope not, otherwise you've got some explaining to do.'
Explaining? What had he meant by th-
Oh.
Oh right.

A smile crept up on my lips and I leant by the door, finally beginning to catch on to his poor hints. Was he having a...
Aww. The poor baby. No wonder he'd not wanted to say anything.
"Leon?" I asked, unable to hold back an amused grin. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the contents of your underwear, would it?" Well, there wasn't anything other that would explain the fact that he was sat in the bathroom, probably on the toilet seat or on the floor, too scared to move.
Despite how awkwardly humiliating the situation had to be for him, just the thought of his horrified face caused me to smile. Who else would get those two mixed up? Honestly?
I thought guys were meant to recognise that sort of pill from any other. The last time I'd looked, Peter Andre and Robbie Williams had both been publicly recommending it to each other. Surely it was something men were meant to know about?
Oh, Leon...
"Can I come in?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 pm

((*Dramatic sigh* I came home to a stupid power cut!!! >Sad Then the power finally came back on, and my Internet was down!!! *Furious Polo* Thank goodness I finally got online, or I'd have gone insane. Razz Hehe! Good job replying. :3

I started on my reply for the long RP, finally. XD ))

There was silence for a while, as Abby was obviously piecing together the hints he'd dropped. Finally, she seemed to come to the conclusion that he had almost hoped she wouldn't reach.
"Leon?" He heard her voice from behind the door, and he could practically hear her grinning. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the contents of your underwear, would it?"
With a groan of humiliation, Leon thumped his head back against the wall. Of course, Abby would find it funny. He was sure it was hilarious from the other side of the door...
Much to his relief, he realised that his 'situation' was beginning to resolve itself. Attempting to muster some form of dignity, and failing miserably, he straightened slowly to his feet - stretching out his stiff, cramping legs.
He still couldn't believe he had done this to himself. Of all the nonsensical, idiotic, bird-brained-
"Can I come in?" Abby asked suddenly from behind the door, and Leon gave a snort of amused surprise. Well, he hadn't expected that one...
"No." He answered firmly, "You most certainly may not - but hold on, I'll be out in a minute..."
Back to normal now, he stepped over to the sink and glanced at his face in the mirror. His face was beyond red. In fact, he looked like a human firetruck. Not entirely unexpected, of course...
Considering the amount of blood that had rushed to his face, he was surprised he'd had enough left for a-
Leon's train of thought was conveniently derailed when he splashed a handful of water over his face, trying to cool the burning sensation that stretched from the back of his neck, to his ears and then to his cheeks.
This was, without a doubt, the most embarrassed he had been in his life. He took his time drying his now dripping-wet face, obviously keen to put off facing Abby for as long as possible. He could already see her impishly amused grin... Already hear the playful mockery he was sure she would throw at him.
Still, at least she'd found the situation funny, rather than awkward, as he had. If she had decided on the latter, he feared there might have been some terribly uncomfortable silences.
Leon glanced toward the door, feeling himself starting to blush again already.
Oh, just great... Best go back to the sink, and-
No, enough procrastinating. Get it over with.
Leon rolled his shoulders, steeling himself, then walked over to the door and unlocked it, pausing with his hand on the handle.
He had just realised something: It was not possible to die from embarrassment. If it was, he'd have been long gone.
With this thought in mind, Leon pushed the door open, his eyes darting automatically to his feet - though he had promised himself he would try to hold Abby's gaze. As it turned out, he couldn't even meet her eye. He just stood silently, with the colour rushing quickly back into his cheeks.

((Wow, that was difficult to type. XD I found it near impossible to work through his humiliation! Razz Haha! Ah, the poor thing. Wink But hey, it totally had to be done... ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

((Nuuuuu! Sad I hate power cuts, because they always know when to come at the worst possible time. -_- Thank you for the long RP reply!! I know it's not finished yet, but I totally loved it, as always. Very Happy

I'm not surprised! Surprised You've done well to keep it subtle though. I definitely wouldn't have been able to have that sort of subtlety and have you know what I'm on about XD))

Leon had been there a long time – goodness knows what he had been doing, not that I cared much – but eventually he manage to face his fears... Even if they were the only things he would face.
He exited the bathroom with his eyes strictly downcast, refusing to look my in the eye. The poor guy... He looked as ashamed as a young school boy after his first sex education video. He seemed so flushed I could have mistaken him for a human beetroot. Bless him...
Grinning, I stepped forward and rested a hand on his hot cheek, caressing the skin lovingly with my thumb. The poor guy really wasn't having a good day, was he? And neither of us had been up must longer than an hour.
“You poor baby.” I pouted, speaking as if to a little puppy. I couldn't help it. It was just so cute seeing him in such a state, and not to mention it being the first time I'd seen him feeling so humiliated. How often did this happen to a famous rock star... Accidentally? Had there ever been such a time?
Wait a minute...
My eyes drifted momentarily downwards to the gap between his legs, then quickly flicked back to his eyes where they were meant to be.
So 'it' had gone away, then. But why did he still look so embarrassed?
Poor guy. Only he would get two incredibly different pills mixed up. “Come on, Romeo. Let's get you some breakfast.” And with that – mostly for the sake of embarrassing him more – I reached up onto my tiptoes and kissed him briefly on the lips. Still grinning, I gently took his hand and let him away from the bathroom and to the tiny kitchen area. “I'm never going to let you live that down, you know.” I teased, flashing him a cheeky wink.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 am

((My computer definitely hates me. Internet is down, and the stick isn't working. XD Thank goodness for IT class. I'll type what I can - probably won't be much. Razz ))

When Abby spoke, Leon glanced briefly at her - grumbling in embarassed annoyance at her pouting face. He was surprised how easy it was to look her in the eye - until he realised that her eyes had travelled... Elsewhere.
"Oi, my eyes are up here." He teased, finally managing to see the funny side now, with some effort. She stood on her toes to kiss him then, and he accepted it with some reluctance, allowing a faint smile, and chuckling under his breath.
“I'm never going to let you live that down, you know.” Abby said with a wink, and Leon rolled his eyes. "I know, I didn't expect you to." He sighed dramatically and slipped his arm around her shoulders - walking with her to the kitchen, even though he didn't have much of an appetite. Burning shame seemed to have killed it somewhat...
At this thought, he felt his blush start returning.
"Think I'll ever be a normal colour again?" He asked with a weak laugh, still clearly embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next