Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

"Your wish is my command, your Highness." He replied, grinning and bowing dramatically. He turned to the counter, and explained the order in relatively fluent Italian. It seemed that the waiter understood, for a moment later he returned with the order. He handed it to Abby, and Leon paid the money, and thanked him briefly - then followed her to the nearest table. He wasn't really feeling up to eating yet - especially something as rich as Italian ice-cream - but he was totally content just to sit and watch her, a fond smile on his face.
He just watched for a while. Then, suddenly, he was startled by a bright flash nearby. Blinking in surprise, he glanced around - and almost before he'd got his bearings, cameras began surfacing like demons of the Underworld - simply appearing from the middle of the nowhere.
"What the...?" He muttered vaguely, staring at the flashing cameras with a blind, stupid stare.
Shouts were echoing in the background. Things like, 'There he is! I see him!' He heard his name called several times, and then questions were being thrown at him from every direction.
"Leon, is it true that you were in the Frontier Hospital until early this morning?" ((Dare thee not question my mad hospital naming skills... O.o ))
"Leon, some rumours claim that you're in the final stages of AIDS, what do you have to say to this?"
"Is it true that you're considering re-establishing the band?"
"Leon, do you have explanation for the public regarding your untimely exit from the rock world? Any apology for your fans?"
For a moment he stared blankly, heart racing in sudden shock. His eyes found Abby, and his expression stated more clearly than any words ever could: "Oh f**k!"
Still, he kept his cool, closing his eyes a moment.
"No comment." He said firmly, standing up, and taking Abby's hand to lead her through the masses of reporters seeming to emerge from every shadow.
More questions flooded around him, roaring like the buzz of bees, yet still sickeningly distinguishable.
"Leon, who's your new girlfriend? What are you doing in Rome?"
"What about Britney, Leon? Or do you have a new girl for each day of the week?"
"Rumours say that your band refused to take you back after your great betrayal, any comment on this?"
He ignored it, hearing only white noise, and focused on the only real thing left to him - the feeling of Abby's hand in his.
"Don't let go." He hissed, squeezing her hand strongly - then pushing forward through the crowds of reporters, ignoring their questions completely. The noise deafened him, and flashing cameras blinded him - but somehow he managed to fight his way through it, and back out to the road. A taxi appeared so quickly that he might have summoned it by magic, and he shoved Abby in - getting in after her and slamming the door behind him.
"Drive." He growled, wincing against the cacophony of thoughts racing through his mind.
"Hey, aren't you-" The driver began.
"Leon Hunter. Unfortunately, yes - now for f***'s sake, DRIVE!" He roared, his temper finally leaving him.
Still, the taxi shot off down the street, heading rapidly back toward the hotel.
Finally, he let it all hit him.
"F***." He muttered, letting his head slump forward, and clutching his temples with white-knuckled fingers. He just swore for a while, making use of every foul-mouthed curse he had in him. Then, finally, he summed it up in three simple words.
"This is bad.
This is really f***ing bad."
How had they found him? How did they know...?
Never before had he looked so stressed, so defeated, so completely and utterly overwhelmed.
Even Leon Hunter would eventually crack under pressure, apparently.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 am

The ice cream was delicious. The rum was rich, but not strong enough to burn my throat and the ice cream was thick and creamy, dotted with freshly dried, sugar-coated raisins. The cone itself had been dipped in chocolate at the top, matching the flavour of the sauce almost perfectly. ((Apologies,description and me don't really get along >_<)) I took my time to get through it, laughing at myself every now and then when I discovered I'd got a a cream moustache, licking it off, then grinning at Leon stupidly.
I didn't care what he'd said, or what I'd promised him. I'd always remember him for the brilliant, gorgeous, brave young man that he was, and I'd always love him. Whatever happened.
I didn't see the cameras when Leon did, as I had my back to the door. But I saw the dark silhouettes out of the corner of my eye, people pointing and shouting things to each other. Leon's name was called a couple of times – I thought I'd imagined it at first, but then they didn't go away – and then camera flashes from through the window.
Before I even had time to turn around and see what the hell was going on, they swarmed into the parlour like a could of locusts. Within seconds they were in our faces – mostly Leon's – and shot questions at us like it was the last thing they'd ever do.
Hell, I thought I'd seen the last of them weeks ago.
I did nothing, didn't even turn round to face the cameras. I just stared straight ahead at Leon, watched his face scrunch up at the flashing lights, then frown, then his eyes grew wide in horror.
There were plenty of questions asked, many were either about me or Leon's band. But there was one that made even me gasp. “Leon, some rumours claim that you're in the final stages of AIDS, what do you have to say to this?"
They knew? How could they possibly know? I thought they'd-
No. No. This couldn't be happening. Not now. Not on holiday. Not the day he awoke from a friggin' coma. Why were they so close to him? Did they want him to pass out right there, right then?
I, personally, was ready to blow. I even began to stand and turn towards them, even opened my mouth to let out whichever furious curse came to mind first. But Leon had my hand before I could do either and dragged me out of the parlour, running desperately to the first taxi that appeared in our path.
I got in without any question, my heart thudding against my chest. This wasn't happening. Not to me, to us. It couldn't be happening...
I shifted right across to the opposite seat to Leon, pulled on my seat belt and gripped his hand. By the looks of him he needed the comfort more than anything else in the world.
I closed my eyes at his explosion at the taxi driver, trying desperately to keep myself calm. I had to be calm, for his sake and mine.
Caressing his hand gently with my thumb, I forced a smile and let out a long sigh. “Come on, Leon. They can't follow us forever.” I tried softly, but we both knew that wasn't what the problem was. The problem was that they knew everything, from his departure from the hospital – I'd been surprised the hospital had even noticed, although they would have been a bit rubbish if they'd not noticed his absence by now – to his illness. Who were they're sources? Where had they got the information from? “Once we're at the hotel all we need to do is wait. They'll go eventually.”
I looked out the window, closing my eyes as a bright,yellow beam of sunshine slapped me in the face. They say the vitamin D was good for you, right?
More importantly, why did everything look so damn happy outside, when this was happening to us?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 am

"Bloody ruthless vultures." Leon groaned, obviously struggling to keep his cool - but still pretending, for Abby's sake, that it was no big deal. "Yeah, it'll be fine." He agreed tonelessly, "They'll soon give up..."
They got what they came for. He finished the thought in his mind, teeth silently clenching.
"You can stop here." He told the cab driver softly. "Abby, come on."
He offered a forced smile, then tugged lightly on her hand, pulling her with him as he stepped out of the taxi and walked briskly toward the hotel. They had lost the reporters for the time being - but as Leon had already known, they had already discovered all they needed to for one of the biggest scoops of the year...
He felt his temper flare up again, but somehow managed to keep himself composed all the way into the hotel, into the elevator, out of the elevator, and finally into the room.
He released Abby's hand, and closed the door with slow care - relishing the feeling of shutting out the world.
But it still was not enough, so he drew the curtains closed, then came to a standstill in the middle of the room, suddenly at a loss as to what to do with himself.
He still appeared calm, somehow, but it was becoming rapidly more obvious that this calm was forced.
Do something. He reminded himself, You're just standing there, it's stupid. Walk. Sit. Just do anything!
So he did. He walked - but in the end, this turned out to be a bad choice, because then he just ended up pacing, and after that he couldn't stop.
For the first time since he had met Abby, he honestly wished that he was alone, because he could feel his temper rising and rising, creeping upwards without abating, and he knew that he was about to lose it... And that if he did, that was a side of him that he did not want Abby to see.

With a deep breath, he walked over to the water dispensor in the corner of the room, and poured himself a glass - sipping it slowly.
"We'll need to get back." He said calmly, still forcing himself to keep it together. "I want the band to hear this from me first."
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Stay calm.
Keep it together...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 am

The journey to the hotel was pretty much spent in silence, up the elevator, across the halls to the hotel room, where the door was slammed shut behind us and Leon began to pace. Feeling sick, I wandered shakily over to the bed and sat down, beginning to chew my fingernails nervously. I hated this. How could something so small change things so much?
And now Leon had gone even paler than before. Geez, he looked terrified.
I had a feeling I was supposed to do something, hug him, kiss him, try and get his mind off it. But none of those things would work, because it was worrying me almost as it was him.
We'll need to get back. I want the band to hear this from me first.
I nodded gloomily, looking down at my hands. Of course we needed to get back. It was fair enough that he wanted to tell his friends that he wouldn't be around for long enough to lead them to success once again. But still, a lump was creeping up my throat at the thought of leaving all this behind. This entire holiday had meant to be my birthday present-slash-honeymoon, yet the only holiday-ish things we'd done in the week and a bit that we'd been there had been to sit on a stupid hill, watch fireworks and eat ice cream. The rest of the time I'd spent either crying or sitting in a hospital, wondering whether Leon was going to wake up from his coma. How could things turn around so quickly?
My lips formed a silent 'I understand', but for some reason the message wouldn't reach my voice box. It was no use trying to speak. Actions spoke louder than words.
With that, I pressed my hands on the soft bedsheets, remembering so many nights ago when we were both lying in that very bed, kissing each other, holding each other in our embrace, then the several nights after that I spent curled up, hugging one of the heart-shaped, frilly cushions close to my chest, sobbing, because I missed my fiancée.
Only an hour or so ago I had been over the moon because he had woken up, comforted him because he had been upset about Suzie, then giggled like a girl at the sight of his bare top half. I'd sat in an ice cream parlour and lapped up an ice cream, perfectly content. Then the reporters had appeared. They'd ruined everything.
I pushed myself up from the bed and wrapped my arms around him, crying silently into his neck.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am

When Abby stepped towards him and wrapped her arms around him, Leon thought he ought to be comforted - but all it did was remind him of why he had come all the way to Rome in the frst place... Why he loved this girl so much, and how he had longed more than anything to make her happy.
Now, she had her arms around his neck, and she was crying.
Crying.
That was exactly the opposite of what he had been going for!
Tension gripped him, and he felt the muscles in his neck turning hard under Abby's gentle touch. His fists were shaking at his sides, and his jaw was clenched so tightly that it ached.
He couldn't stay still. He couldn't do it.
He bowed his head, and gently removed Abby's arms, then turned away - cursing under his breath.
"I can't believe this." He muttered. "I just can't f***ing believe this!" He raised his voice this time, and thumped his fist hard into the wall. Judging from the volume of the resulting bang, it must have hurt, but Leon showed no indication of this.
"After all this time! After I worked so f***ing hard to get them to forget about me... Why now? Why the HELL must it be NOW?!" He punctuated each furious shout by slamming his clenched fist into the wall.
Anger shook him from head to toe, and still he was struggling to contain it... Struggling not to flip out completely. He wanted to shout and scream, to smash the windows, tear the pillows, throw the TV across the room...
He had never been the sort of rock star to wreck a hotel room - but if there was ever a time, then this was it. He just saw red.
"I'm sick of always being an object for people's entertainment! Can't me music be enough, for f***'s sake?! Do they have to rip my life to shreds as well?! You'd swear I wasn't even a real person, the way they go on!"
In a flash of fury, he swept his arm across the countertop, relishing in the resulting clatter of china plates and cups shattering at his feet.
"I've been more than accomodating, all these f***ing years! Now not only are they f***ing up our plans, but they're going to turn the last of my friends against me. I love those guys, but there's no way they'd understand why I kept this from them." He shook his head violently, resuming his pacing, and tugging angrily at his hair now, to the extend that he actually ripped a clump free. This just caused him to curse again, and aim a furious kick at a nearby chair, sending it clattering across the room.
"This isn't happening." He growled, "This just isn't f***ing happening! WHY did they have to find out about this?!"
He was beside himself with fury - redder even than the day he'd taken 'those pills'... Sweating harder than he had at the peak of any fever, and shaking more than when he had stepped out of that freezing lake weeks ago...
He had never been so angry in his life before, and he had no idea how to calm himself down...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:39 pm

[[Oh dear... Surprised ]]

I felt my arms shakily fall back to my sides, then automatically cross over my chest, my back hunching. Without Leon I felt vulnerable. When he was this angry, I felt like he wasn't here. He wasn't even angry-upset. I would have been able to cope with angry-upset. But he was just infuriated. So much so that it let to him trashing the hotel room.
I did nothing to stop him, said nothing, just stood in the middle of the room, arms crossed, flinching every time he broke something, kicked it over, punched it or cursed to the sky.
My eyes drooped closed, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I understood why he was so angry, but I wished he'd stop. I didn't know this boy, so I wouldn't be able to communicate with him until he stopped, if only for a moment. I was scared to stop him when he was in 'destructive' mode incase he pushed me away again, or hit me, or threw something at me. Or maybe even worse, maybe he'd tell me to go away.
So I stood there silently and waited. Just waited.

Goodness knows how many minutes went by. Two. Maybe three. Maybe four, five or six. I didn't say a word.
Then, quietly, I walked back up to him. My eyes were still watering, but I was confident that no more tears would fall for now, if I managed to keep myself together. Besides, this wasn't even happening to me. It was happening to Leon. It was stupid crying on his behalf when he wasn't even crying himself.
I cupped his face in my palms, caressed his temples with my thumbs, ran my fingers through his messy, brown hair. His scalp was pink from where he had yanked on handfuls of hair and even pulled some strands out. I looked right into his raging eyes, fixed mine on them with a watery gaze and said one simple command with a soft, shaky voice. “Leon, stop.”
Those reporters, if they could see him now... See how broken he was,would they leave him alone, then? I doubted it, since those monsters never really cared to stay behind to see the damage they had done.
“Trashing the room and breaking things isn't going to solve anything. Listen, give me a hand with the packing and we can be out within the hour. We'll go to the airport and we'll the next plane home, okay?” I forced a smile, sniffing the tears back as I did so, and stroked the strands of hair from his face so that his eyes were totally clear again.
Well, this was it. Bye bye, Rome. Bye bye birthday. Bye bye honeymoon.
Got to go back to the real world and face the music.
“It's sh*t, I know. But even if they beat us home it'll take at least twenty-four hours for any of their stories to reach the news. You'll have time to tell the band before they find out for themselves.” I reached out on my tiptoes and pecked his forehead just like I had done t the hospital when he'd got upset.
“Things will workout.” I said, running my hand delicately down the side of his face, trailing my fingers down his jawline and finishing their journey by flicking off his chin. “They always do.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 pm

After minutes that felt like years, Abby finally walked over to him - and her one simple command calmed him instantly. His shoulders slumped, and he let his head bow in shame. He was acting like a jerk, and he knew it - but he couldn't help himself.
Everything was ruined...
“Trashing the room and breaking things isn't going to solve anything. Listen, give me a hand with the packing and we can be out within the hour. We'll go to the airport and we'll the next plane home, okay?”
These words just made him feel more wretched, especially seeing the tears in Abby's eyes...
He felt her gentle touch on his face, the way her fingers brushed his fringe softly out of his eyes. Somehow, it made him feel like a monster for the way he had been behaving. But at the same time, he felt his heart expand with love for Abby. Even after that shameful display, she was still being so patient with him...
“It's sh*t, I know. But even if they beat us home it'll take at least twenty-four hours for any of their stories to reach the news. You'll have time to tell the band before they find out for themselves.”
He reached out to cup her cheek tenderly in his hand, then sighed heavily and let his head bow foreward so his forehead rested softly against hers.
It was time to let everything go...
"No." He said finally, straightening up and rolling his shoulders back - seeming oddly calm and mature in comparison to his recent outburst. "This is a load of bull. I'm not letting them control my life. We're here for a reason, and I'm not being driven out of the country."
He spoke with firm determination, totally calm now, and gave Abby one quick hug. It wasn't much, but it showed how thankful he was - and a good thing, too, since he was clearly too proud to apologise for his actions.
"If they want a story..." He muttered under his breath, picking up his cellphone from the bedside table, "Then I'll give them a f***ing story."
He dialled a number, then raised it to his ear and listened for a while as it rang.
Finally, he began to speak.
"Hey Jes." He began, his lips curving into a subtle smirk. "Get the band together, and tell them to get their asses up here. We're going to rock these f***ers into the ground."

((I just like that ending line, so I don't want to finish it off. XD Assume that Leon has finished the call, and the band are on their way to Rome.
I don't want them to leave. XD *Fixes* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 pm

I was glad when Leon finally accepted me near him when rested his forehead on mine, it was almost as if I'd removed the weight of the world off his shoulders, he looked that relieved. Of course, all I'd done was shown that I cared about him, and that was obviously enough to calm him down enough to stop hitting everything.
I was glad, that china would be a bitch to pay back, even if you were as rich as Leon.
When he finally straightened up, I felt his head lift from mine in a brand new confidence, a look that made me smile, if weakly, and prevent the tears from falling further from my eyes. At least he felt better.
No. This is a load of bull. I'm not letting them control my life. We're here for a reason, and I'm not being driven out of the country.
Had I done this? Had I changed his mind, even thought I'd been the one to tell him to get packing? How the hell did that work?
Maybe Leon was one of those people who, if you told them to do on thins, they'd do the opposite. Maybe that was why he was so rebellious, or had been at the beginning.
Hmm...
I was slightly startled when he hugged me but I accepted it and hugged him back, rested my chin on his shoulder and rubbing the small of his back gently. He pulled back after a couple of seconds, then grabbed the phone on the bedside table. I'd been pleasantly surprised he hadn't broken that, to be honest.
What was he doing now?
Hey Jes. Get the band together, and tell them to get their asses up here. We're going to rock these f***ers into the ground.
What?!
I watched in bewilderment as the conversation ended and he pressed 'red', my eyebrows drawn to the sky like magnets. What was he planning?
He'd invited the band here? In Rome? Was he going to get them flown out here just so he could tell them he was dying?
But no, he had to be planning something. He was wearing a smirk, of course he was planning something.
I lowered an eyebrow, a oddly crooked smile twisting on my face. It looked challenging, perhaps dangerous. I no longer worried about his emotional well-being, he was fine now. But there was something haunting my mind, although I had a feeling that had been the plan anyway.
“What're you planning, Mister Hunter?” I asked him slyly, sitting down on the foot of the bed, crossing one leg over the other. So I supposed we weren't packing, then.
“Or do I not want to know?”

[[Haha! Nah, it's an awesome line. Wink Have you heard Toxic by A Static Lullaby? I don't know whether it's on any of the Punk Goes Pop albums, but it shouldbe. It's amazing. Cool ]]
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:28 pm

((Hey, Dude! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! XD It's 2012! Smile ))

"Well, it's a show they wanted..." Leon responded, smiling in a bitter, vicious kind of way. This was the old Leon... Before love, before death... This was Leon Hunter, rockstar, and his every word sounded like a challenge to the world. He was a rebel, through and through.
He slammed his phone down on the table with unneccessary force, his smirk widening to a grin, but his eyebrows contracting even further in a devious, challenging expression.
"So we'll give them a show. We'll give them the best f***ing show they've ever seen, right here, in Rome."
He turned back to Abby, his lips twisting into that crooked smile of his, complimented by a warm playfulness in his eyes reserved only for her.
"I hope you're ready to bitch-slap the music industry, my love." He purred, ruffling her hair as he passed.

He set straight the chair he had knocked over - picked up the bigger pieces of shattered china, and finally fetched some ice from the self-service fridge in the corner, tying it into a plastic bag, which he held against his bruised hand.
"I'd like to know..." He said mildly as he walked back toward the bed, "How it is that you haven't started mocking me about trashing this place yet."
Although that was the moment for him to look sheepish, Leon denied his shame, and merely shrugged in a cocky, nonchalant fashion.

His plan was perfect... Now all that was left to see was whether or not the band would forgive him for keeping such an important secret from them... It would be interesting, to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm

((HAPPY NEW YEAR!! cheers I'm going to go outside now and scream 'Oh Hell yeah! It's 2012 and guess what, assholes? I'm alive!!' Twisted Evil ))

A show?
At first, I admit, I was pretty damn scared. But when I realised what sort of 'show' he meant, I relaxed. He was bringing the band over, but would they come? It was a lot of money to get a plane all the way to Rome, but surely if Leon was rich due to his career, the rest were too?
I wondered vaguely if Jesse was going to try anything on any other girls whilst he was here, since he was still supposed to be going out with Lucy. But oh well, if he did try sticking his tongue down anyone else's throat I'd make him pay. I'd make him pay just like I made Leon pay for calling me 'horny'.
I smiled at the thought for a moment, then images of what happened afterwards flashed in my mind. The smile sank to a wince, and I shoved the moment to the back of my head.
I'd like to know... How it is that you haven't started mocking me about trashing this place yet.
I frowned for a moment. Why on earth would I mock him for letting his anger out on a few pesky china pots? Then... Of course. Trashing a hotel. He was a rockstar. Right.
Ha-bloody-ha.
Still, it was nice to see him smiling again. I was afraid I wouldn't see that smile again for a very, very long time. If anything, he looked insane. In a good way, of course.
And there was something else about him, a mysterious cheek that glinted every time his eyes met mine. He looked like a little boy that had just secretly scoffed a handful of cookies and wasn't prepared to tell anyone yet.
I narrowed my eyes at him. He was going to pounce on me at some point, I knew it.
But he was right on one thing. I was indeed ready to bitch-slap the music industry, as long as he was there with me to the end. Of course he was, we'd both already made that promise nights ago.
“You're scaring me.” I said carefully, grinning at him, despite my glaring eyes. “First of all, I've not performed on a stage... For yonks, let's just say. Second, I've not played in a band ever. A live audience, half that might not even speak English, and you're trusting me to sing and play alongside you guys? I'll just wreck it for you.”
I don't know why I was being so serious. It was so out of place I decided it was the wrong time, since Leon was in such a good mood andI didn't want to spoil it by going all self-conscious again.
“F**k it. You're on, Mister Hunter.” I said, raising my hand to offer him to shake it. “Let us – what did you say? 'Rock the f***ers to the ground'.” I put on a fancy American accent to impersonate him, grinning widely.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

((Dude. Doomsday is 21 December 2012... Get your facts straight! XD Haha!
*Glomps* :3
I love Abby. ^_^ ))

"Oh, Abby, Abby..." Leon teased, sauntering nearer. "That's quite a dirty mouth you've got there..." He let one eyebrow twitch upwards suggestively - that menacing smirk settling more firmly on his face.
He was suddenly in a Hellishly good mood. Not a happy mood - not by a long shot - but a good one. A rebellious one... The kind he had not felt for far too long. Something that had been slumbering within him before had awoken, and suddenly he was alive again.
Finally, he remembered why he had started 'rocking' in the first place... Because he had battles that only music could fight.

With an impish bark of laughter, he grabbed Abby's hand and shook it firmly. "Don't you worry." He comforted, calming his exhiliration a little, and reverting to a more serious tone as he sat down on the bed beside Abby. "Once the band arrives, we'll sort everything out, and then we'll get to practising. I don't know how they'll take the news... I just hope they don't back out on me." He pursed his lips, frowning slightly. "Either way," He continued, shrugging, "You'll be fine - I'll be with you... And besides, you know how I get about performing in front of people - and I've been doing this for a couple of years now." He rolled his eyes at himself, then smiled sweetly at Abby, flicking a strand of hair away from her eyes.
For a moment he watched her, stroking her cheek softly with his thumb. Then he shifted his hand around to the back of her head and leaned in as though to kiss her.
Just as his lips were about to meet hers, they cracked a grin, and Leon shoved Abby roughly off the bed, flopping down on his back in her spot, and folding his arms behind his head.
He uttered an exaggerated sigh of satisfaction, and waited with anticipation for Abby's retaliation.

He could not deny it, he was excited. Finally, he had a reason to be mad at the world again - and it felt f***ing great!

Last edited by Polo - Ruler of the World on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Once the bank arrives..." XD Nice, Leon. Fly a whole bank into Rome... Nice. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 pm

((I thought it was on the 12th... But there we go. Razz *attacks* And I really love Leon. He's always seems to surprise me. XD))

((I thought it was on the 12th... But there we go. Razz *attacks* And I really love Leon. He's always seems to surprise me. XD))

“Alright. I guess I'm just new to it all, and it's not like I'll have a second chance at singing alongside my fiancée and his rock band smack bang in the middle of Rome. I mean, come one...”
I was ready to babble for the rest of the day to be honest, because words came from nowhere when nerves got the better of me. But when Leon flicked that lock of hair from my face, revealing to me a cheeky, flirtatious grin he always wore when he was about to do something playful, I forgot about my nerves. I even forgot about the the conversation he was going to have when the band arrives. My mind went blank,because all I could see was his gorgeous face.
I could really tell he was going to do something, but I didn't care what it was because all I could think about was him, his lips, his eyes, the brilliance of him...
I landed with a dull 'thud' on the side of the bed, landing right on my backside.
“Ow!” I grumbled, glaring up at him as he laid down in my place and linked his hands behind his head.
I hope you're comfy, Mister, I thought, because you're going to regret that one.
I slowly popped my head up, feeling much like a crocodile emerging from the water, eyes first. My hair was now completely messed up and pretty much bed-headed and my eyes poked out from the closed curtain fringey thing I had since I'd fallen off the bed, cold as stones.
They flicked onto Leon's knees, and my mouth morphed into a wide, menacing grin. In fact it was the same he'd been wearing moments before. I raised a hand slowly, curling my fingers up and pressing them on his knee, spreading them slowly out then pinching his knee cap a few times. I then sat back with a giggle, creating an evil scheme as to what other torturous deed I could do next.
I noticed his exposed armpits, and another idea came to mind.
I crawled to the other side of the bed secretly, hiding myself from view before pouncing onto the bed, positioning myself on top of him (she's still got clothes on... O.o), trapping him between my legs (DX) and tickling his armpits furiously. (*phew*) I then grabbed his fists before he could try and budge away and held them at either side of his head to keep from fighting, then leant down and kissed him wetly on the lips.
Satisfied, I sat up, kneeling up to prevent putting weight on his ribs, and sniffed my fingertips with a look of distaste.
“Leon, when did you last shower?” I teased, poking his nose with the same two fingers, forcing him to smell them.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:56 pm

((Is it? XD I dunno. Razz I know it's December 2012, anyway. Wink
Glad you're enjoying him. XD I'm just glad I FINALLY got back into character. o_0 ))

Leon pretended to ignore Abby as her head poked up beside the bed, but inwardly his heart was racing in something akin to fear for what she’d do next.
He was not disappointed.
Once again, the attack on his knees was launched, only this time he had no excuse.
A high-pitched squeak leaped from his lips the moment her fingers touched his knees, and it was followed by several more squeaks of girlish giggling as he squirmed and kicked.
Finally, Abby stopped, leaving him giggling feebly and panting as he tried to catch his breath.
Thinking it was over, he relaxed, but then Abby launched a second attack – this time pinning him down, and tickling him under the arms.
He bit his lip to keep from reacting, but it was no use, and shriek of laughter leapt from his lips, and then he couldn’t stop even when he ran out of breath. He was shaking with silent laughter – limbs thrashing wildly as he tried to throw Abby off him.
His ribs hurt like Hell, and he couldn’t breathe at all – but never before had pain felt so darn good…
Tears of laughter were streaming from his eyes by the time Abby finally relented.
“I call… A truce…” He managed, slotting the words in breathlessly between feeble giggles.
He really was such a girl when tickled…
He took her kiss as agreement, then lay there panting heavily as Abby sniffed her fingers.
Strange girl…
“Leon, when did you last shower?”
He raised an eyebrow, then swotted her fingers away with a laugh as she poked his nose.
“Oi!” He exclaimed indignantly, “Too mean!”
He glared up at her. Or at least, he tried, but it was difficult to do when his mouth wouldn’t stop grinning.
“I wanted to shower again. You were the one who stopped me.” He pointed out, shrugging self-righteously.
“Get off, you.” He growled, still smirking. He brought his leg up so his knee knocked Abby’s behind. ((There’s NO way to say ‘butt’ and make it sound less butt-like. XD ))
“Off!” He repeated, knocking her again and smirking teasingly.

((Nice innocent mind, there. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:14 pm

((Haha whatever. XD Got a bit of time left, anyway Razz
Anywho, this shall be my last post for the night... Morning... I'm tired. Surprised Nanight, Polo! Very Happy))

I wanted to shower again. You were the one who stopped me.”
I regarded him with a cock of my head, still refusing to budge. Let him try and get me off. Just let him try...
Then he kneed my backside, I automatically raised onto the equivalent of my tiptoes whilst on my knees, straightening my back and glaring at him for a moment. Dangerously close, Leon. Dangerously close...
At his order I sighed dramatically, leaning down one more time, licking the tip of his nose before rolling off and landing on my back beside him, my head sunken into the luxurious pillows surrounding us both.
“I know your weaknesses.” I growled with an evil cackle, poking his knee pointedly. “Do not cross me,for I am superior.” I pecked his wet nose once more with a devious grin,then laid back on my back and stared aimlessly at the ceiling.
“I wonder what Jesse's weaknesses are...” I thought out loud, my grin spreading from ear-to-ear. “Crotch, obviously. He's a guy.” I ticked that off the mental list in my head. “Any other ideas? I'll feel a bit stupid if I try tickling his knees and he's not ticklish. It'd look a bit pervy. Maybe his back? A lot of people have ticklish backs. Can I try it on you?” I asked him, raising a single finger and winking evilly at him.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:33 pm

"Oh gosh, what have I got myself into?" He muttered dramatically, rolling his eyes upwards as though praying for help. He rubbed his nose, flashed Abby an irritable glare, and began kicking her foot absentmindedly.
"No part of my girlfriend," He began, "Check that - fiance ((Can't do that funny 'e')) - is going anywhere near my best mate's crotch. Even if it's your foot." He scolded sternly, wagging his finger at her.
"I can beat him up myself, thank you very much."
Lies.
"I'll have to try come tomorrow, anyway." He grimaced, and rubbed his temples as though the mere thought made his head hurt.
"And no, you most certainly may not tickle my back."
Smirking at Abby, he reached over and flicked her earlobe, sticking his tongue out at her in a cheeky fashion. "I have revoked all tickling priveledges." He announced, "You abuse them, and it's no good for my ego to giggle like a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 am

“You liar!” I squeaked, kicking his foot back in response. “You absolute liar. When have you ever had the balls to beat Jesse, ever?” I grinned, then shifted over so that I was on my side, facing him. “The only time I've seen you two together, he's been kicking your ass in. Besides that, you can't protect yourself. Trust me, it's much easier for me because if he has any decency, he won't hit me back. Besides that, all you need is a slap in the face and you'll be crying like a baby.” I grinned sweetly at him before picking up a cushion between us and lobbing at him.
I wouldn't let Jesse get near him if he was going to beat him up. If me pressing on his balls with my knee made him throw up and with his ribs barely healed, anything could happen. Leon was bad enough as it was, he didn't need someone punching his face in as well.
“Aw, you poor baby.” I purred, cupping his cheek in my hand with a patronising glint in my eye. “Has your meanie beanie fiancée been crushing your ego?” I pouted dramatically, patting his cheek softly. “Diddums.” With that, I slipped my hand down his chest, down the side of his leg until I reached his knee, then tickled it once more, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

-------

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=849
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 am

TO VIEW NEWER POSTS, CLICK HERE: Link

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40