Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 pm

((*Sings funny jingle* "I'm the invisible man!" Razz Well... Woman... Person... Thing. O.o ))

"A puppy...?" Laiko repeated in confusion, watching Ria with a rather disgruntled expression. "I really don't think I am." He objected mildly, shaking his head. "I'm pretty certain I'm human..." Scratching his head thoughtfully, he considered his hands - wondering if it was possible for a puppy to have such things. This was terribly confusing... His head hurt thinking about it.
Finally, Ria spoke again, and Laiko glanced toward her - grateful for the distraction from his confusing thoughts. "I suppose I can." Laiko agreed with a bright smile, hopping out of the car and cosing the door behind him. "But I'd better not stay long. I still smell like blood, so I want to get back to the dorm and take a shower..." He paused a moment, then added enthusiastically "And sleep!"
Beaming brightly at the thought, he trotted innocently over to her - then glanced up at the house, considering it curiously. He had seldom actually been in houses before, from what he could remember. He seldom went anywhere aside from school and headquarters.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 am

Ria laughed at the expression on his face from the confusion from her statement. Rolling her eyes she took in a short breath and unlocked her front door, her fingers pressing the soft button on her car keys that caused the car to beep and flash. Once she was sure her car was locked she slipped into the house. "You can take a shower here if you need to." she murmered and did a tiny laugh. She moved off into her kitchen and grasped two bottles of water, one for him and one for herself. "I'll explain the puppy thing after it if you'd like." she murmered, still not believing that he would take something so literally.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 am

"That would be great, thanks!" Laiko replied enthusiastically. He took the bottle of water she handed him with a murmured word of thanks, then opened it and took a sip. It was only then that he realised how thirsty he had been, and he drank deeply for quite a few minutes. When he was finally done - nearly having emptied the bottle, Laiko took in a great gulp of air, feeling almost as though he was drowning for a second.

At Ria's offer to explain her 'puppy' comment, Laiko glanced back at her and nodded in relief. "Thank you." He said gratefully. "I'd never have worked it out, otherwise." Smiling meekly, he glanced around the room - then turned back to Ria. "Where's the shower?" He questioned politely - quite eager to get the scent of blood off his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Ria let out a tiny laugh. "Second door on the left." she murmered pointing down the hallway infront of her. She took a tiny sip of her water after watching him gulp down the whole bottle. "The puppy thing isn't too difficult when you don't take things as literally as you do. Oh, and there are some extra clothes in the hall closet. My dad's clothes should fit..." she murmered, giving him a tiny smile before laying down on the couch.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 03, 2011 2:08 pm

((My internet is being extra slow today, just for you. :3 ))

Laiko nodded his thanks, soon locating the bathroom and started to walk towards it, then pausing and glancing back as Ria spoke again.
"I take everything literally." He said with a helpless shrug, his lips lifting into a smile. Turning away again - he trotted over to the closet Ria had indicated and grabbed a few items of clothing. He thanked Ria again, then vanished into the bathroom to take a long, thorough shower.
He could still feel the blood on his skin...
He hated it. Yet there was something strangely nostalgic about it, and it brought him a sort of cruel happiness deep inside his mind that disturbed him greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 03, 2011 2:20 pm

(Oh yea. )

Ria let out a tiny sigh, flipping the tv on. About halfway through his shower she fell alseep though.

(There really wasnt anything to put. O.o)

(I gotta go to riding. And i wont be back till like 1-2am your time. .o.)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

((Naaaw Sad I'll post again tomorrow morning, then. Smile ))

Laiko emerged from the bathroom a while later, dressed in Ria's father's clothes - which hung loosely on him, yet felt comfortable enough all the same.
When he stepped back into the living room, he saw Ria asleep on the couch in front of the TV, and smiled slightly at the peaceful expression on his face.
He took a while debating whether or not he ought to leave - and finally decided that he would stick around for a while, since her parents still weren't back, and somehow it wouldn't feel right leaving her alone she was sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Ria startled awake as the tv show switched to a different one. The actors laughing and the sound of gunshots going off immediately causing her to feel confined in the blanket she had ontop of her. She shoved it off, curling back up into herself. Her mind was in a different place as her breathing became staggered and she forced her eyes shut. Memories from the day replayed in her mind over and over and she could still feel his hand as it rested along her breast are groping around. One tear stained her cheek before she realized she wasnt alone and jerked her hand up, wiping the tear away. She could feel her body trembling and she took in deep breaths before it at least seemed she had calmed down. "I. Im sorry bout that..." she whispered, her hand grasping the controls and changing the channel to a soap opera. She bit her lip, sitting up completely and then making room for him on the couch incase if he wanted to join her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 pm

As Ria began to panic, Laiko stepped tentatively nearer - watching her protectively from a distance, though not daring to move close to her right away, just in case she needed her space.
When she spoke, however, he stepped forward instantly, and sat down on the couch beside her as she made room.
His bright green eyes searched her worriedly for a moment, then he quietly murmured, "It's all right to be vulnerable, you know. I'm here to comfort you, not to judge you." He offered a small smile, and gently laid a hand on her shoulder - hoping to reassure her a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 12:48 am

Ria nodded a tiny bit. Her eyes watched him carefully for a moment before her mind gave in. It seemed her mind had decided without her consent that he was to be trusted. As she heard the words which he spoke a few more tears slid down her cheeks and she folded into his chest. Strangely, she just wanted to be held and told it was okay for once insteaded of evaded as most people did with her. For God's sake even her parents wouldnt hold her when she cried. Her hair slipped into her face and tickled the nape of her neck down to her collarbone. For a second it felt like the man was back there carresing her neck and shoulders until she desperately tried to shake it off just wanting it all to be over with. Her body began to tremble uncontrolably again as she sat there, her head against his chest. "I just. I cant go through this again. I dont have any fight left in me." she teared up, "why cant i just die and not have to deal with the pain? I have no use being here other than messing up other people's lives..." she sniffled, her body still shaking without an end.

(I just posted this on my phone because i lurve you polo and i couldnt sleep. -.-)

Last edited by Abbadoodle on Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a part. :3)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 2:55 am

((Poor Abbakins! O.o But thank you. XD *Grins* Just in time for me to post during IT. Wink Though forgive the quality - I'm all edgy typing at school because I'm scared somebody will see. And there's no spellcheck button! *Gasp* Razz
Very cute post my friend, I loved it! ^_^ Good luck getting to sleep, and see you soon! *Lots of hugs*))

Laiko met Ria’s eyes and watched her for a moment, until something seemed to click in her head. As she leaned toward him, he folded his arms instinctively around her and held her gently as she began crying once more. Of course, he hated to see her cry, but he hated to see her bottling her emotions and suffering in silence even more.
“You’ll never go through this again.” He promised her softly, “As long as I’m here, I won’t let any harm come to you. So you can’t give up, Ria. You can’t give up – because the world needs people like you.”
He wasn’t entirely sure where his words were coming from, since he still knew nothing of the way of the world – but he knew that what he said was true. He was certain of it…
Ria was special. He didn’t know how, or why, but she was important. That was why she suffered. That was why she couldn’t die…
“You’re worth more than you think.” He murmered quietly – stroking her hair soothingly, and feeling the faintest smile lift his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 am

(Thank you my darling i got a few hours of sleep here and there. I just. Grrr. Cant get it all together tonight for aome reason. Still on my phone by the way as it is only 5:50 in the morn and i cant get on my compy til afterschool)

Ria nodded her head, allowing her eyes to fall shut as soon as the crying stopped. "Really?" she managed to choke out. Would he really make sure something like this never happened again? Was she really more important than she thought? But. This pain. God. It burned at her. It forced her inside herself when she needed to actually do something. She hated this feeling it gave her, and she could only come up with her being useless. "But. Im useless Laiko.... All I do is sit around and cry or fall silent and tremble. I cant do anything without something coming back to me..." she whispered. Her breathing slowed as she sat there, curled up in his arms. It was strange. She had been taught to fear human contact yet she longed for it so badly. Contact meant harm to her but right now it simply meant safety. Safety. That was something she never ever thought she would feel. As she sat there her trembling ceased but she didnt move. She enjoyed the feeling, yes, but she was also afraid that it she pulled away everything would come back to her. And she knew it would. All the memories. And the pain. And the fear. She knew if she pulled away it would all come rushing back into her tiny mind and clouding it. For some reason she realized now she needed Laiko probably more than he himself could even comprehend. She felt so bad for him, having no recollection of the world. Yet he was here for her. And he may not have realized it. But. She loved him for that. Even her parents couldnt say that they were here for her. They had stopped that a long time ago. They had started to leave her in her room. They never made contact with her physically. The past few years had been like she was in jail because her parents had been afraid of setting her off. But right now she finally felt the one thing she hadnt in so long. She finally felt calm in his arms.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 am

"Even if it costs me my life, I'll protect you." Laiko promised simply, his arm firm yet gentle around her shoulders. "That's my mission, right? And I never fail a mission..." He trailed off thoughtfully - feeling yet again as though his words had come from someplace in his mind long forgotten. Something about Ria - No... Not about Ria, but about protecting Ria, seemed to be causing the slumbering memories inside him to gradually begin to stir. They were still so far out of reach, yet at times it felt as though they were on the tip of his tongue...
"And you're not useless. Well, actually, I don't really know - but judging off what I've seen you're not useless at all. Far from it." When she ceased trembling, Laiko felt his smile broaden slightly, and he let his grip on her slacken a little - but he didn't take his arms away.
He would be here for her, for as long as she needed him. That was his mission.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Ria bobbed her head slightly as she took it all in. "I cant thank you enough..." she whispered feeling exhaustion beginning to take over. She bit her lip. She didnt want to fall asleep on him but the fear of moving was keeping her there. Her eyes stayed closed before she realized she was to explain her comment about him being a puppy. Yes. That would keep her awake. "So. The puppy comment. It is a metaphor. You act like a puppy so much that you just are in the metaphor. You are always happy and there yet at the same time protective and loyal. Thats at least how ive always viewed puppies." she murmered taking in a tiny breath and opening her eyes to look up at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 1:48 pm

((D'aaaw, so cute! Razz ))

As Ria explained her 'puppy comment', Laiko's eyes slowly widened in understanding. He was ignorant, but he was also intelligent - and he was able to comprehend things like this quicker than one might expect, judging by his astounding lack of general knowledge.
"I see..." Laiko murmured, nodding slowly as he absorbed this new found enlightenment.
"I suppose that's quite a compliment then, huh?" He mused - cocking his head slightly to one side. "Thank you." He beamed brightly, glancing down at Ria - who was still resting against his chest. He watched her head rise and fall ever so slightly with every breath he took, and found that his bright, beaming grin gradually calmed to a fond smile.
"You look tired." Laiko informed Ria factually, "If you want to sleep, I don't mind. I'll either hang around or go - whichever you prefer." His bright green eyes fixed on her - wide and innocent as a bushbaby's - And he waited with a cheerful expression on his face to hear her response.

((Bushbaby, just to add a visual reference to the degree of cuteness. XD LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! I love you *Dies* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

(XD and puppies are adorable. But it felt weird putting it. Imma add that now. :3)

Ria gave him a tiny smile. "Oh. And puppies are quite adorable also." she murmered, immediately blushing. Usually, she would have hid her face. But right now she was to exhausted to move. She just closed her eyes, taking his 'command' that allowed her to sleep and drifting into quickly. The farther asleep she fell the more her breathing matched his. As soon as she was out all the say their breathing matched completely and a tiny smile stayed on her face. A bit of her hair frayed lose from its position and covered her eyes though it didnt bother her as she was actually in a deep sleep. Something she hadnt had in years.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 2:10 pm

((Haha!! XD ))

Laiko tilted his head slightly to consider Ria's words - a slightly confused, yet happy expression on his face. Adorable, huh...? Strange, he had been told things along that line a few times - though usually the word 'cute' was used - and he still didn't fully understand the intended meaning behind it. He could comprehend how animals and babies might be considered 'cute', but he was as of yet unaware what aspects of a teenager might allow them to fall under that category.
Either way - he was relatively certain it was a good thing - so he was grateful.
When he turned his attention back to Ria, Laiko realized that she was a asleep. He watched her peaceful expression for a while with a fond smile on his face, then reached out and tenderly brushed the stray strand of hair away from her face - fussing protectively.

((My internet is being extra slow today, just for you. Rolling Eyes ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 pm

(I think your internet has something against me. O.o)

Ria stirred little when he moved the hair out of her face but only a little. It hadnt been out of fear which was a good thing.

(Enter in crazy parents stage right!!)

Rias father and mother entered the house chatting away. But her mothers eye caught sight of her first, immediately panicing when she layed eyes on the young man holding her. Her hand reached out for an umbrella, holding it up in the air and nearly knocking out her husband in the process. "You! You! Yes, you! Get away from her now!" her mother hissed, her eyes turning into slits. Ria was still asleep, barely moving other than one of her hands reaching out and holding on tightly to his arm as if even in her sleep she knew what was happening and didnt want him to move.

(i gotta go now. Ill post laterrr)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm

((I think it does. o_0 Yay for the crazy parents! I was wondering when they're get home! XD ))

Laiko glanced up with a friendly smile as Ria's parents entered, though his expression flickered uncertainly when her mother began shouting and pointing an umbrella at him. He felt Ria's hand close on his arm, and instantly decided to stay still. His first priority was Ria's happiness, therefore he would not disturb her.
"Not to worry." Laiko soothed the frantic woman with a cheerful smile. "I'm Laiko - from the ETU. I'm supposed to be protecting Ria." He paused a moment, then his expression became more contrite, and he bowed his head in apology. "I truly am sorry for stopping by unannounced, but we had a... 'Situation' earlier, so I thought I'd better accompany her home - just to make sure she was all right..."
He glanced tenderly toward Ria, eyes darting quickly over her sleeping face.
"She's fine, Ma'am." He promised politely, "Just sleeping."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Rias mother lowered the umbrella, carefully placing it against the wall as he explained who he was. But it was Ria's father who flipped out next. He got closer to the couch his voice hissing, "explain this so called 'situation' now. " he ordered his hands in fist. It was to her fathers voice in which Ria stirred awake her eyes immediately dashing towards her father and letting out a tiny sigh. Though she didnt move yet as she wasnt totally sure of her surroundings. "ria. Room. Now" her mother demanded. Ria gulped glancing up at Laiko and releasing her grip on him, just now realizing she had it. Ria shook her head. "But. Mum. Id like to stay here for now." she murmered her voice trembling as she spoke. Her mother crossed her arms, becoming rather infuriated at it all but not taking it up with her at this moment.

(Lol they only arrive when most needed. Actually her mother also physically abuses her by punching and slapping her. So ya know. Ria just has an amazing life. :3)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm

((Poor Ria!! O.o She really does have it rough, doesn't she? XD ))

As Ria's father approached the couch threateningly, Laiko bowed his head in polite respect before starting to do as the man requested, and explain the situation. "Well, you see-" he began, but at that moment Ria began to stir, and there was a brief disagreement between her and her mother - during which Laiko could sense the tension in the atmosphere. He was usually oblivious to such things, but with Ria nearby all his senses and instincts were on the alert.
When it became clear to him that the disagreement was over, Laiko turned back to Ria's father and resumed speaking. "I lost track of Ria after school." He murmured, his tone humbled by guilt and shame. "I'm sorry, that was my failure... By the time I found her, she was leaving with another man. He tricked her into thinking he was from the ETU, I believe. Either way, he knew his stuff.
I borrowed" He conveniently left out the fact that Mike had been hard set against the 'borrowing' of his bike, "my friend's bike and took off after them. I assume he was attempting to rape her, but it seems I got there in time, and the situation was dealt with appropriately. She's okay now." He squeezed Ria's shoulder gently.
He hated talking about what had happened in front of her - but if her father insisted, then he really had no other choice.
"Again, I'm terribly sorry." Laiko murmured softly, bowing his head and looking most contrite. "For being here uninvited, and for my failure in watching over Ria."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Ria bit her lip. She closed her eyes feelinf her body begin to tremble again as memories from the day took over. But it was interesting. Because as Laiko squeezed her shoulder it all stopped and she was back to normal.
By now Rias mother couldnt stand still any longer. He had almost gotten her girl raped again and he was holding her she approached him and pulled his fist back to punch him. Only, Ria realized this first and slid infront of the blow. "Not. His. Fault" she choked out as she held her stomach. She had stood up to block the punch and it had landed in her midrif as usual instead of his face.

(Yep. Quite the life. Couldnt sleep again. -.-)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 05, 2011 12:53 am

((Poor Abba. Sad But hey - we're both online. XD Only I'm in IT, so not on for long, and not at all if we have to work... *Sigh* I'll try post quickly though. Razz ))

((Couldn't work out if it was her mother or father trying to punch him... O.o ))

Laiko raised his chin slightly to take the punch he could see coming with dignity. He would not defend himself, because he believed that he deserved the punch, and that it was only natural for Ria's parents to want to vent their fury after what had happened. He didn't mind being the object of their venting.
What he did mind, however, was when Ria jumped in front of him to take the blow, and he wasn't quick enough to stop her.
"Ria!" He gasped, leaping to his feet as the fist struck her abdomen. "Don't do that!" He chided with a worried frown - hovering nervously beside her and fussing like a mother hen. "Are you okay?"
With his worry for Ria consuming his mind, Laiko had temporarily forgotten the presence of her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 am

(Sorry. It was Rias mom who punched her. Thats what i get for typing it on my phone while exhausted. :3)
(i got sleeepppp. -Does happy dance-)

Ria bit her lip, her body shaking now as the pain from earlier returned to her mind taking her over. She was used to this happening. Afterall, it seemed like all her mother ever did anymore was punch and slap her. Trembling she fell to her knees as her slapped Ria in the face completely ignoring Laiko now that she had her sights set on her. "You. Idiot. I told you to stay with him. I told you not to trust anyone and you nearly have the same thing that happened before happen again!" she hissed hysterically, kicking out at Rias chest and landing a hard blow. Ria bent over, tears now streaming down her face. "You... You said to trust the ETU people..." she managed in a whisper still trembling violently as she sat curled up on the ground, sitting on her knees. She was bent forward her nose nearly touching the carpet as she sat there, amrs wrapped tightly around her waist. This was such a common event. Except this time there was someone there to witness it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am

((I apologise in advance for the quality. I am - to put it lightly - seething with fury, so it's rather difficult to focus my mind on RPing. But since I'm currently stuck in a car with the person who has angered me to this degree, and will be for the next 20 minutes at least, I need something to distract me before I flash white with rage and kill us both. Razz Oh the joys of being me. Wink ))

Laiko was horrified at the way Ria's mother treated her. In fact, for a moment he was too shocked to move - but then he snapped to his senses, and stepped between the pair, catching her mother's fist as she threw another punch. "I'm going to have to ask you to stop that." Laiko murmured quietly, his voice dangerously calm. "It is my duty to protect Rosa, and see that she comes to no harm. With all due respect, Miss, you're no exception." His voice darkened to a low growl, and he forced himself to release her fist as he felt his grip on it tightening. "If you feel the need to hit something, I'm wide open - but I can't let you lay a hand on Ria."
He spread his arms, indicating that he did not intend to defend himself, and inviting her to throw a punch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next