Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Amia watched him uncertainly. But when he voice took on it's familiar cheerful attitude she felt a little more light hearted.
"In this day-and-age?" She questioned before shaking her head. "I don't think so." It was the truth after all. And he was the one she wanted. She didn't care if he was wearing a mask, she didn't care if he was mute for pete's-sake. He was the one she loved, and that was final.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 2:58 pm

"Okay, fair enough." Shaun laughed, "Then I'm a lucky man!" His face stretched into a grin behind his mask, and - in a moment of daring - he reached out toward Amia's hand. "Hey, can I tell you a secret?" He asked in a playful whisper - eyes locked on Amia's face from behind the mask.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Amia laced her fingers with Shaun's and smiled over at him.
When he moved closer to her and whispered to her she nodded and waited for his reply. So what was this secret? Hmm? That was so important?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 3:14 pm

"I loved you right from the moment I met you." He murmured - a teasing tone to his voice. Though it was true, what he said... In a way, he had loved her all along. It had just taken him this long to realise it...
And perhaps he was not in love with her, but she was certainly a precious person to him... The most precious person in his life, in fact. How could he not love her?
All the same, it was strange... He had never really expected love to be so... Sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Amia's bright eyes held a certain glint to them. Leaning forward she planted another peck on the side of his mask and smiled. "Love does crazy things." She whispered before biting her lip.
It had been so sudden, so quickly that she fell in love with him. And this wasn't just love, this was real true love. How many people would love someone behind a mask?
She was glad she was the one that did.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 pm

"I'll say." Shaun laughed, torn between happiness and discomfort as Amia kissed his mask again. It tempted him to kiss her in return, and he hated that... Because he couldn't. He just couldn't bear to drive her away.
So instead, he folded his hands gently around hers, and wondered how different things might have been if he hadn't been caught in that explosion years ago...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

"Now what?" Amia asked clulessly.
She still was confused as to why Shaun didn't want to remove his mask. Wanting to see his face she leaned back and was silent. She wasn't going to push him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"Now what...?" Shaun repeated thoughtfully, "Well, now we hope we're still alive come tomorrow." He concluded with a lighthearted laugh. "What's up with you?" He added, tilting his head to one side slightly curiously, "You've gone quiet again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 am

Amia snapped back into reality and shrugged. She couldn't tell him her secret, it would scare him away for sure. When she turned into the monster she was an ugly greedy looking creature. That was why she was so beautiful otherwise, it was like a curse. She was irresistibly beautiful when she was not transformed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 31, 2011 7:22 am

Shaun watched Amia, frowning in concern. He was torn between nagging her to confide in him, or just leaving her alone and hoping she'd cheer herself up.
Neither seemed much of an option.
"Hey." He said instead, his voice playful and mischievous, "Wanna do something fun?"
He turned his head, scanning the racks upon racks of costumes.
One good thing about staying in a costume store, was that there was always a way to kill time if you got really bored. Some goofy new looks could take Amia's mind off her problem, at the very least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 am

Amia's eyebrows furrowed and she shrugged. They might-as-well, but what was there to do that was fun? Eying Shaun curiously she simply waited for him to suggest something. There wasn't really anything left in this world that was considered fun. Everything was dangerous or dull. The two D's. "What do you have in mind?" She asked softly before discarding her empty dish.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 am

"Okay, well maybe fun was an overstatement." Shaun laughed, holding out his hand to help Amia up, "But come on, we've got a whole store of ridiculous costumes at our fingertips. We're bound to find some amusement from trying them on, right?"
He tugged at Amia's hand, and laughed at his own childishness.
With the world in the state it was in, he was in no way ashamed of his immature moments. In fact, he couldn't help but think that it was because of them that he survived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 am

Amia stood up and looked around at the costumes. Shrugging she then bit her lip.
A playful glint was in her eye and she scurried off, scooting behind a clothing rack. They might as well play hide-and-seek while they were at it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 31, 2011 11:52 am

((*Facepalm* Hide and Seek!! Much better - why didn't I think of that?! XD Haha! ))

"Oi! Get back here!" Shaun laughed, stumbling quickly after Amia and almost tripping in the process.
He prowled the store, peering down the aisles of clothing racks in search of Amia.

((I apologise for the awful post - lacking muse today. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

Amia crouched down as she sneaked around. Trying not to make any noise she peered around to make sure Shaun hadn't found her. This would certainly be fun.

((You have muse for Sloany and Rosa?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 pm

((Lacking muse in general. Razz So I can still post, but they'll probably be short and sucky. :3 ))

After what felt like an age of silently creeping around, Shaun caught a glimpse of Amia's dress vanishing around a corner. Smirking to himself, he waited for her to take a few more steps - then vaulted over the nearest clothing rack to land on the other side, right in front of her. "Got you!" He growled teasingly, flinging an arm around her shoulders and giving her a playful noogie. ((No idea what the official term for a noogie is... XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 am

Amia stopped when she heard a thud. Turning around she jumped when Shaun stood inches away from her. Squealing when he grabbed her she let out a giggle. "That you did!" She exclaimed before shoving him playfully. Biting her lip she stared up at him. Dying to see the man behind the mask.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

Shaun laughed when Amia shoved him backwards - grinning deviously behind his mask. "So..." He murmured, watching her with his head tilted slightly to one side. "Catch me if you can!" With a playful grin, he sprung over the clothing rack into the next aisle again, and dashed off - listening closely in case Amia should follow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 am

Amia let out a small laugh and lifted her skirts of her dress. Dashing around the corner she glanced about the room. "Ooooh Shaunnnnnyyyy." She drawled, "Where are you?"
Creeping about she realized how childish they were acting, then again it was fun. How many other people were playing an innocent game of hide and seek? Probably none. Most games of hide and seek these days were 'If I find you I eat you.' Which was slightly appalling to her. Seeing that being eaten didn't sound like much fun at all. No not at all.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 am

Hearing Amia's words, Shaun dashed behind the nearest clothing rack - struggling to contain his laughter.
This was the most ridiculous activity - but at least it was distracting Amia from her thoughts, as he had intended.
Smiling slightly to himself, he decided to creep after Amia again.
He could see her from where he hid - so he snuck around behind her.
Leaning over her shoulder slightly, he whispered a quiet "Boo!" - hoping to give her a fright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 am

Amia continued to look for Shaun. Well he was a much better hider then she was. Shaking her head she glanced about the room. "Oh Shau-"
A small and groggy,
Boo
Cut off her words when she let out a tiny scream before noticing it was Shaun. Shoving him with her hands on his chest she glared up at him. "You stink." She growled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 pm

When Amia shoved him backwards, Shaun couldn't help but laugh. Ah, he had given her such a fright...
"You stink." Amia growled, and Shaun struggled desperately control his laughter. "No I don't." He objected, "I had a shower just this morning. It's the costumes - see?" He grabbed a handful and dumped them over her head with a playful snicker.
He just loved annoying her... He couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Amia squeaked and shoved the clothes off her head. It resulted in falling on the floor with a grunt. "You're so childish." She smirked while shaking her head. Her red hair had fallen in her eyes and blocked the view of her sparkling emerald eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

"You know you like it." Shaun retorted cockily, offering a hand to help Amia up, "And even if you don't - you'll learn to." He watched her a moment - then reached forward impulsively to brush the hair out of her eyes. His hand lingered on her face for a moment, his thumb gently caressing her cheek - and it occurred to him that if he hadn't had his mask on, he might have tried to kiss her... But alas, it was not to be, so he let his hand drop back to his side - then ruined the moment by playfully shoving Amia backwards into the pile of musty costumes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Amia closed her eyes when his hand rested on her cheek. Breathing softly she wished for a moment he didn't have that mask on. It seemed as if he didn't their lips would meet. But that was a dream, he would never take that mask off. She knew that.
When he shove her back into the pile of costumes she coughed when dust filled the air. Pouting she stared up at him. Way to ruin the moment... She thought to herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next