Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"You're not answering any of my questions, so I don't see why I should." Shaun grumbled weakly - gradually starting to sound like himself again. But despite his complaints, he obliged, letting his eyes slide shut behind his mask. "Fine." He agreed wearily.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Amia clutched the necklace for just a moment. Her hand sprouted the claws again and she bit her lip. Positioning her hand over his chest she the dug the claws into it. A strange source of power seemed to flow from her and into Shaun. His wounds slowly began to close as she drained her own energy for him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Shaun gasped as he felt the claws dig into his chest, but he resisted the urge to cry out and, more difficult still, the urge to open his eyes.
He held his breath as he felt a strange tingling sensation running from his neck to the back of his head - followed by a strange numbness. It occurred to him briefly that he felt healed - but that was impossible. Impossible.
"What's going on?" Shaun demanded sharply - expressing his fear through anger, since he knew no other way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Finally when Amia felt too weak she shakily pulled her hand back out of his chest. Clutching it to her torso she pinched the necklace weakly between her fingers again and her hand morphed back. Laying back beside Shaun she grunted softly and then looked up at the cloudy sky.
"You should be okay to get home now." She whispered weakly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

"You haven't answered one of my questions!" Shaun exclaimed angrily, letting his eyes spring open and leaping to his feet. "What the Hell do you think I am? I do have feelings, you know-" He broke off with his angry speech then, falling into shocked silence as he marvelled at how he was able to stand without pain or dizziness. "Hey..." He began in wonderment, touching his previously-wounded neck experimentally. "I'm..." He paused a moment, frowning behind his mask. "What did you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Amia let her eyes wander to the ground below her and she turned pale. "I-I-I helped you." she murmured softly before daring herself to look back up at him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 pm

For a moment Shaun looked as though he wanted to argue further, but then he seemed to think better of it.
"Thanks." He said simply, and with that he held out his hand to Amia - his expression hidden by the mask. "Come on - we have to go. Quickly." He took her hand, and hauled her to her feet - his movement jerky with caution, since every waking moment he had to be alert for danger.

((Sorry for my awful posts - tired. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:58 pm

((Tis okay, the posts with Sloan and Rosa fighting now are better. xD))

Amia nodded and took his hand when he helped her up. Standing on shaky legs she swayed slightly. Seeing that she had given almost all her energy up in order to help Shaun she could barely see straight. Shaking slightly she held onto his arm for dear life.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"You're stupid, you know." Shaun scolded, wrapping his arm around Amia's shoulders to support her, and leading her hurriedly back toward his house.
"Just like me." He went on, a tender warmth to his tone, "You risk yourself to help others... Even when they probably don't deserve it, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Amia shrugged as he dragged her towards his house. She could barely keep her eyes open. Yeah, he was right it was stupid. But it was too late now. What was done was done.

((Thinking maybe she can heal his face later on in the RP?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 pm

((Nooooo, too boring. XD Haha! Then there's no point to him. Wink The entire character is based off the messed up face. Razz Hehe! ))

Amia's silence was almost too loud for Shaun to bear. It hurt his head as he dragged her slowly up the stairs toward the costume store. And all the while, he wondered just one thing: Why had she helped him?
It was obvious to him that he didn't like him. And he couldn't blame her - nobody did - but then why...?
He sighed wearily, casting the thoughts aside, and lowering Amia gently onto the bed when he had finally entered the costume store.
Once Amia was safely tucked into the blankets, Shaun walked back to lock the door - turning the key until he heard a satisfying 'click'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Amia was silent, not able to talk as she felt as if she would faint any moment. Darkness tried to close in on her several times but she forced herself to stay conscious. When Shaun brought her into the costume shop and laid her down on the bed she moaned softly before gathering the energy to curl up into a little limp ball. If he asked what she did how would she explain it to him?
"Oh yes Shaun, I'm a strange vampire, werewolf, super strength type monster but only at certain times. Oh and only when I have my necklace too. But I have to stop and focus on it and I can't be in contact with anyone when I change or else I can't change. This is insane yes, though it is true."
No, he would never believe this. He'd have to be completely insane in order to believe this. She didn't even believe it and she was the monster... a monster...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Shaun walked off into the back of the shop, and came back not long later with a steaming mug of soup. He set it down on the floor beside Amia's mattress, then sat cross-legged beside her.
"Drink." He encouraged gently, "You need it. Then rest." With that, he got to his feet again, and turned to leave - deciding it was best if he kept away from her. Somehow, he couldn't shake the idea that she didn't want him around...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Amia sent a quivery smile up at Shaun because her body was weak still. When he handed her the soup she closed her eyes and breathed in the aroma before setting it down beside her. Thanking him softly she lifted the mug to her mouth.
Stopping when he turned to walk away she weakly reached out and grabbed his wrist with her small hand. "Don't leave please?" She whispered pleadingly. Hoping he would stay with her she still held onto his wrist. How come she was so attracted to one's face that she had never seen. So attracted that she gave him almost all of her life, just to save his own. Why was this? It was completely insane. But then again maybe they were the only two people left on this earth that were not insane.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 pm

"Whatever you like." Shaun replied quietly, sitting down again. He touched the back of his head gingerly, searching for the wound he had suffered... He couldn't find it.
What the Hell had Amia done?!
Ah well, no point asking. She wasn't going to answer, anyway... He was best off just sitting around and moping until his usual pleasant personality returned to him.
It tended to slip away at times... But it always came back. He refused to lose his humanity...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Amia smiled at him before letting out a small sigh. She then cleared her throat before glancing at him for a moment. Briefly wondering what he looked like without his mask on. What he looked like behind everything he was covering himself up in. She wanted to see. What color eyes did he have? Did he have freckles? It was all a mystery to her. Biting her lip she leaned forward and did something that even shocked herself. She planted a kiss on the side of his mask. Just a peck, but it had been there. Feelings for Shaun were welling up inside of her and she couldn't handle it. It was like a hurricane running through her soul and trying to break out. Well with that tiny peck, it did.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Shaun was confused when Amia leaned toward him - and when she kissed the section of mask that seemed to have become his cheek, he was downright shocked. He felt colour rush to his cheeks, and he lifted one hand toward the mask, watching Amia in confusion.
"What was that for?" He asked with a laugh - suddenly feeling his usual optimism and cheerfulness bubble to the surface more powerfully than ever as the confusion wore off.
That tiny gesture had meant so much to him... And all the more because she had actually kissed his mask. To him, it meant that she was accepting it... And for that, he was glad - because it had become a part of him over the years... More a part of him than his own ruined face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Amia watched Shaun's reaction and smiled softly at him.
Tilting her head to the side she tried to think of a reason for her action. But there really was none.
She wanted to come right out and tell him she loved him, but that would be foolish. There was no way she could love him! Not yet! They barely knew each other after all.
Biting her lip she let out a small sigh. "Someone has to love you." She said with a playful tone. That someone was her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Of course, it didn't occur to Shaun that Amia might be serious - so he merely laughed it off, shaking his head in amusement. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He chuckled, "Usually, that someone is me." He ruffled her hair playfully, then tilted his head slightly to one side - glad that they were getting along again.
For once, it felt like being back at the party. He should probably say that out loud...
"You know, I'm glad we're getting along again." He said with a grin, though of course that was hidden. "It's like being back at the party."

((You didn't see anything... Suspect ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Smiling softly Amia leaned over and laid her head on Shaun's shoulder.
"Could that someone be me?" She finally asked after a few minutes. Her voice was somewhat timid and quiet. She didn't want to seem forward, but that's what she was thinking. Wanting so badly to be the someone. To gain his trust, to see behind that mask. Maybe she was the only one that would love him despite his differences, maybe he could love her despite her own differences. It would be perfect. Just perfect. Somewhat like a dream, the two outsiders came together to love each other. Perfect was the word for it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"Huh?" Shaun responded, taken aback. He blinked in surprised confusion for a minute, staring down at the top of Amia's head, then asked, "What are you saying, Amia...?" His voice was a little hesitant, and he found himself feeling strangely uncertain. He wasn't sure if he could believe her or not... Somehow, this all just seemed so... Unlikely. "You're messing with me, aren't you?" He asked suddenly, though he didn't seem to believe this any more than the truth. She wasn't the type... He just didn't understand...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 6:08 am

Amia shrugged before looking back up at Shaun with her emerald eyes. "I don't lie Shaun," She whispered, "And I certainly don't mess with people like you." Her voice was melodious like it always was. Soft, and gentle. It was like she never missed a beat while she talked. It was just, perfect. The problem was that Amia was perfect in many ways. She would never grow old, and she would never die. Not unless she gave someone else her life.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 7:02 am

((I'm in the computer placey again. Razz *Grins* And I got SOAKED walking here, so I hope you feel special. Wink
*Is wet*
*Is happy about being wet*
*Attempts to avoid dripping on keyboard*))

Shaun blinked at Amia in wide-eyed disbelief - stilling trying to comprehend what she was saying to him.
"Okay, so..." He murmured, frowning in confusion, "Forgive me for being so slow, but I'm struggling to digest this...
To sum it up - are you saying that..." He trailed off, shaking his head in disbelief, then finished in a somewhat incredulous tone, "You love me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Amia bit her lip before nodding. He didn't sound too happy about her suggestion.
But that was how she felt, in love.
It was like something that drew her closer to him, even though he was so different.
But if he found out how different she was would he still love her?
A million thoughts ran through her head and she tried to calm her quickening heart.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

"Ah..." Shaun stared blankly at Amia for a moment, still struggling to believe what he was hearing. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as he struggled to think of an appropriate reaction. It was difficult, though, when he just kept waiting to be shot down...
So what was he supposed to do? Risk making a complete fool of himself if Amia was actually just playing a prank on him - or risk hurting her if she was serious?
Why was everything so complicated?
He looked back at Amia, and felt a faint smile lift his lips - but then he remembered that she couldn't see his face - so he replaced expression with speech.
"You do know you're a fool, right?" He asked, a slightly playful note to his voice, "You could do a Hell of a lot better than me." He ruffled her hair, and wondered for a moment if he ought to say any more. He decided against it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next