Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and meh :)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rorah and meh :) Empty Rorah and meh :)

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Okay so a school with werewolves & vampires who can't interact or associate with each other...

My Character
Name:Orinthyia Kinsey Cadmon
Called:Kinsey
Looks:clicky
Drives:car
Personality: Kinnsey is really not a nice girl.She love's drama whether she's the one starting it or sitting back enjoying someone else deal with it.And on top of that she absolutely loves manipulating people.If she can get a friend against a friend or family against family,it makes her existence happier.But the one thing that she will never tell anybody is that she just want's someone to love her,that shes all alone in the world and can't stand it.

Last edited by moonshine09 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Rorah and meh :) Empty Re: Rorah and meh :)

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 pm

((Wow, her name is a mouthful XD ))

Name: Damien Knight
Called: Damien
Looks: human wolf
Personality: Damien is incredibly caring towards his friends, caring about anyone that is close to him. He isn't known to hold grudges, but if someone really pisses him off, you'll know about it.
Race: Werewolf

((I shall start if you like Very Happy ))

Damien stuffed his books into his locker, chatting happily away to friends next to him. "Yeah, but it's a full moon tomorrow, can't go out...remember?" He shut his locker and leaned against it, talking to Erik. "You know your mum won't let you out again. Remember what you did last time? Let's just say that Farmer John's chicken's won't..." He sniggered, shoving the key in his pocket. Full moon was a dangerous time for werewolves, when they would go through mood swings, sometimes violent outbreaks. Luckily Erik's last fiasco hadn't been dangerous to anyone, but it left the farmers pretty angry when they woke up to find half their livestock gone. Erik scowled.
"It wasn't my fault!" He wined playfully, before deciding to change the subject. "I heard that there's a new girl coming today...do you know what she is?"
Damien shrugged.
"I heard she was vampire."
The scowl on Erik's face didn't move. "I swear being a vampire is way cooler than being a werewolf!"
"Hey, no way!" Damien retorted. "At least we're not dead."

Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm

((put some new info on Kinsey's info Smile ))
I sat in my car looking at the large school."Oh,wow."I said,eying the large student population."This is going to be so much fun!So much drama and manipulation is about to start."I got out my my pink mustang and headed towards the school.I knew my outfit looked stunning and natural on me,and I flashed smiles at the other vampires as I walked by.I went up the steps of the school and stopped just inside the door.The energy that all the drama and fights gave off made me sigh as I started walking to the schools office. On the way I passed a couple of weres and gave them hate filled smiles.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

(( That is an AWESOME school! Very Happy ))

Damien watched as the vampires poured in through the doors, his eyes flicking over each of them in turn. His eyes skimmed over a new face, and he studied it closely. It was the new girl, he could tell by her scent. Nearly everything that had been here more than a month smelled like the dusty old classrooms, but the new, fresh scent of vampire clung to her like a foul odor. It would die down soon enough. He shrugged, ignoring her sneers at the weres. He wasn't one to judge a book by its cover, but if she didn't get off her high horse, the social hierarchy would soon bring her down. If she didn't tear them apart first.
He sniffed, only half listening to Erik's conversation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

After getting my schedule I headed back to my locker,which just happened to be next to the werewolf's.I put my stuff in my locker and turned to the wolf "Hello,my name's Kinsey."I said and held out a hand while my eyes laughed at him.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 am

Damien looked at her for a second, feeling like a fool. He looked at the outstretched hand...It would seriously be breaching the school rules...He reached out his hand anyway, taking a brief look around before shaking it quickly. "I'm Damien."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:05 am

I smiled,letting my fangs show just a bit,"Well it's nice to meet you Damien."I told him,then turned and headed around the corner.I consulted my schedule and found out that my first class would be history."Oh wow this will be a hoot seeing as I've lived through most of the happenings."I walked into the classroom and looked around.There was a seat at the back open and I took it just as another female vampire was about to take it.We glared at each other for a couple of seconds,but she dropped her gaze and walked away,I smirked at her.After I sat down I took a deep breath in and almost choked.The girl and me were the only vampires in the room everyone else was a werewolf, and the teacher was a human among monsters.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 am

Erik and Damien walked to History after the brief encounter with the vampire. They entered the classroom and sat in their normal places on their normal side of the room. Damien looked up to see the new girl rush into a seat that was about to be occupied, sighing. He got out his books, and sat there tapping his pencil on the desk until the teacher started.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 am

I was in a mild panic at the amount of werewolves in the room.If something were to happen there was no way I would be able to defend myself enough.I looked towards the other girl and say the way that she sat straight and stared directly at the board.So they already got her whipped down. I thought to myself.I stiffened in my chair when somebody close by muttered,"Bloodsucker." with a mild growly voice.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 am

Damien looked sideways at Erik. "Shut up!" He hissed, elbowing him in the ribs. Erik scowled and started doodling in his book. "Why do you stand up for her?" He whispered.
"Because she has to have a chance." Damien hissed back.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 am

The teacher slapped a ruler against the chalkboard and most everyone jumped or sat up straighter. "Okay class we have a new student with us today.Mrs.Cadmon please introduce yourself." I smiled and stood up,"Hi,my name is Kinsey and I hope we can all be the bestest of friends!"I said in a cheerleader happy voice which got a few laughs.I sat back down as the teacher rolled his eyes. "Okayy.Well today class we will be learning about what really happened to cause the Salem witch trials of the late 1600's." I yawned already bored.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 am

Damien continued to slouch a little, listening to the teacher's voice drone on...and on....and on...Eventually the sharp snap of the ruler against the board opened his sagging eyelids. "Damien! Would you like to repeat what I just said?" She snapped. Damien's mouth hung open, at a complete loss.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:21 pm

I felt sorry for the mongrel and took a deep breath and said,"Miss what you said and I quote,'I'm going to be just like this history when I die;useless,old and uncared for."I sighed with pleasure as the vibes of anger and hurt rolled off of her,soaking it all in with a toothy grin."Get.Out!"The teacher yelled at me.So rolling my eyes I stood up,grabbed my bag and headed out of the classroom.Instead of going to the office like I probably should have,I decided to go explore and maybe find a snack.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Damien was momentarily stunned as she answered for him, and although it wasn't the right answer, it made him laugh. The teacher turned to Damien. "As for you, Mr. Knight...My office." Damien opened his mouth to protest, but she got there first. "When it comes to your education, sir, you have to pay attention!" She slapped the ruler on the desk, and the poor girl at the front let out an involuntary whimper. "Now, my office, or it's after school detentions for a week!" Damien sighed, and grabbed his bag, walking out the door the vampire girl had been sent out of only moments before. When he was out in the corridor, he rested his back against the wall, before walking out into the sunny grounds, throwing his bag in a small space beside some lockers.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 pm

I eventually found a human,the janitor,and smiled as he fell under her spell.First the mans brain would start to fog,that's usually when they start to notice that I'm not another human and start panicking,then there heartbeat would slow down and the blood would start to take on a more watery substance,then all I had to do was find a hiding spot to feed then ditch the corpse,I never leave them alive I consider it a waste of a good meal.So I followed my usual procedure with the janitor and hid his body in the closet.Someone would find him either that day or tomorrow,but I would make sure no blame came upon me.Now full of the fresh warm blood I went outside and started walking around.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Damien walked to the very top of the field, walking around awkwardly. He hadn't transformed in over a month... Technically they weren't meant to unless they were under observation by a member of staff, but they had no idea how uncomfortable it was getting...Damien tugged at his collar, he was so warm...and his palms were slick with sweat. Screw it. He walked to the edge of the grounds, where there was a small wood. It was enough. As soon as he had glanced around, he transformed, and bounded off into the forest.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm

I slowed down when I saw someone heading into the woods then smiled.I started walking towards the woods,if it was a human I planned on scaring the crap out of them.I didn't take the same path as the person,but instead took a roundabout path that would bring me to them from their left flank.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 am

Damien ran through the trees, before coming to halt in the center of the woods. Breathing deeply, he flexed his muscles, running his paws through his silver fur. It felt good to be out here, outside and transformed as he was meant to be. Occasionally the whiff of vampire blew over in his direction, but he paid it no mind, the smell wouldalways linger around here, especially as this was the place where vampires normally dragged helpless victims out. A rustle in the bushes caught his attention, and he sped over, pouncing on the helpless creature. The rabbit squirmed within his grasp, and for a moment he had the primal urge to eat it. Resisting it, he let it go, and it ran off helplessly into the bushes. Damien stood up again, reaching his full height.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

I stood off in the shadows of a large pine and watched the scene.Why did he let the rabbit go?I would have made a feast out of it. I thought to myself as I stepped out of the shadows,my curiosity taking over me."Why did you let it go?The,rabbit.You had it,could have even killed it,but you let it go."I asked confusedly. Every werewolf I have ever scene always killed their prey when they caught it,it was the same with vampires, thats why it was so strange to be the witness to him letting the scrawny animal go.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am

Damien twisted around to see the vampire he had seen earlier. "There's more to life than just killing innocent animals. Besides," he added "I'm not hungry." he patted his stomach and smiled. He took a few more steps towards her, curious to know why she had followed him out this far.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I crossed my arms with a smirk,"Could have fooled me,and technically you don't have to eat it if you kill it."I said and watched him warily as he took a step towards me.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

He shrugged. "Well...Why eat something so cute and fluffy?" He chuckled, studying her closely.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

"Because of the rush you get from having the power of life over death.It's the closest thing to godliness that even we can get."I said with a shrug.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

"And you'd like to abuse that power?" He said darkly, his tone changing completely. "You think that more killing will make everything better?"

[[Ima thinking along the lines of...a fight, and one of the characters gets rather badly hurt : 3 ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm

I smiled a bit viciously and took a step forward,"I 'abuse' that power when ever I can.And killing always makes everything better,it decreases the surplus population."I said,eying his neck knowing that there was warm blood pulsing just beneath the skin.

[[ohhh i like that line of thought....which one should get hurt?]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next