Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and meh :)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rorah and meh :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rorah and meh :)

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 am

I opened my eyes as more students started coming outside,apparently I wasn't going to get to relax like I wanted to.I stood up and dusted the leaves off my pants as I went to find a more quieter spot.

(sorry for the short post;writers block kicked in a bit)
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am

[[That's okay :3 I'm not sure what to put next though, your charrie sn't giving me much to work with XD *Has writers block* ]]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am

[[maybe he walks outside with some of his buddies and sees her walking by herself....revenge?? lol]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 am

[[Hehehe...Thank you moony my dear 8D Hmm...Damien isn't really the one for revenge, but Erik is Very Happy ]]

Damien scanned the crowd that hung outside around school, his eyes suddenly coming to rest on the girl who had attacked him. Unfortunatly, Erik noticed who he was looking at? "Was it her?" He asked darkly, cracking his knuckled threateningly. Damien opened his mouth to protest, he didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of him, but Erik saw the look on his face, he knew Damien too well, and could read him like a book. "She's gonna pay." He growled, stalking off after her, Damien jogging after him, trying to hold him back without making a fuss in the middle of a school crowd.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 am

I yawned as I finally found a secluded place where I could be by myself on the side of the school that faced the woods.I pulled my Ipod out, put the ear buds in and played a song. I tapped my foot with the beat and closed my eyes.I don't know why I had suddenly felt like someone was watching me until I opened my eyes and saw two werewolves standing in front of me. I started to smile but then I noticed that the one were looked like he had recently been attacked.When that registered I jumped up knowing exactly what was going on.I pulled the ear buds out and dropped my Ipod, then stood still glaring at them, my eyes daring either one of them to make a move towards me.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I stared at the vamp, then Erik. "Erik...Please I don't want trouble." I muttered in a low voice.
"You did this?" He ordered to the vamp, gesturing to Damien.
"Erik please-"
"No Damien. She did this to you and I want to know WHY."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

((haha i love stewie Very Happy ))
"Because I wanted to....and I was bored." I said with a smile.I knew that was probably provoking but I usually turn into a smart arse when I get scared,which I was right then.The new werewolf,Erik apparently,looked like he would be a better fighter and hunter than his buddy,and the fact that the other,Damien,was injured probably would faze him in a fight."But seriously,I would go back to whatever you were doing before something bad happens to you too."She said to Erik,mustering up a very threatening voice and stalked a step towards them.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Erik immediately took a step forwards too, a muscle jumping in his jaw. "You think it's FUNNY?" He growled, both fists curled into a ball. "I won't hesitate to do to you what you did to him." He snarled, his eyes fixed on hers, sudden;y reveling the wolf within him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

"I think it's quite funny,even hysterical."I said with a shrug."Really you wont hesitate?"I asked in a sultry voice and took another step towards him.I was close enough now that it would be an awkward hit if he tried to hit me,and it was also close enough for me to wrap my arms around his neck,which I did still smiling.I had use this strategy on young weres before and 9 out of 10 would usually give into the kissing and forget that they wanted to fight."Remember,don't hesitate."I whispered then kissed him,hoping I was right about what his reaction would be.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

As she latched onto him, Erik momentarily froze, before giving her a violent shove. "Get away from me, leech!" He spat, too angry and worked up to give in. "You can't make me do what you want me to. What you did to Damien was way outta line. Vamps like you, they don't even deserve to live."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm

It wasn't the reaction I was hoping for so I needed to figure out a new plan to get out of the fight, but of course i couldn't keep the next comment from coming out,"Technically,mutt, we aren't living. We are the living dead,but not living.And it wasn't outta line because I didn't kill him,I just merely maimed him, nothing he wont recover from."I informed him with a shrug.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

"What's it to me, you sick, twisted b*tch? You don't have a reason to beat up my best friend, and no reason to be standing here in front of me acting like it was okay to screw up someone for the fun of it."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ooohh,I like that name,Sick Twisted B*tch."I said.I smiled very sweetly at him even though my eyes went cold as ice,"I hardly believe that you have never attacked someone.I'm tired of hearing you dis my kind because we're suppose to be so vulgar.Newsflash, werewolf's aren't any better.When this land was still settlements and small farming towns,werewolves would stalk the countryside and kill anybody who entered the woods.Then on the week of the full moon they would sneak into towns and steal children out of their yards."I said as my Old English accent started lacing my words."At least us vampires take out the weak links of the human society,and we never prey on children!" I said and at this point I was standing in front of the male again,fleeing from the fight long forgotten.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Erik growled, and was about to say something, but Damien stepped forwards, speaking calmly. "What he means to ask is that we're not holding anything against your race, but unfortunately Erik isn't very good at asking questions. I believe the question was 'what provoked you to attack me, even when I was doing nothing wrong?' "
Even in the face of aggression, Damien remained cool, he didn't want to start yet another fight with this girl who had so dramatically outwitted him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 pm

"Like I said before,you were alone and I was bored."I said,still glaring at Erik though."And if somebody doesn't cool his attitude he'll be next."I hissed.

((sorry for the short post not sure what to input here))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

((That's okay, it's late here and my muse is running low :3 ))

"There are two of us and one of you." Erik spat back. Damien stepped back and rolled his eyes.
"Make that one and a half." He lifted his still injured arm. He turned to the vamp. "Why don't you go back to class? We can settle this later, maybe after school."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

((lol its only 6:30pm here))

"That's okay with me.Where are we meeting at then?"I asked arrogantly and spared him a glance then looked back at Erik,not trusting him one bit.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"Up there." Damien gestured back to the woods they had come from barely half an hour ago. "Where it all started, we can finish it."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

"Okayy."I said and flipped my hair back over my shoulder,"Um excuse me mutt,I need to go do 'leech' things."I said to Erik.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 pm

He turned his back on her, dragging Erik away by the shoulder with his good arm.
"Damien, what the fu-" Damien held up a hand to silence him.
"It's best we work things out this way. It's less trouble. Come on, let's get to class."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:49 pm

As soon as they walked away I let out a breath,then noticed that I had just agreed to fight two werewolves by myself."Oh,god."I said and started walking towards my car again.There was one thing I was certain of and that was that my outfit was definitely not one to fight in.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

After the last class was finished, I headed up to the woods where I met Erik. "Come on, let's settle this." I said calmly, Erik still looking as pissed as he had when I had answered for him at the confrontation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

I had went home and redressed into a comfortable pair of boot cut jeans,sneakers and and old black t-shirt before I headed back to the school.I ended up parking my car about half a mile from the school and walked the rest of the way.Then when I reached the woods,I had to take a deep breath before I walked in,instantly going on alert.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 am

I waited in the forest with Erik, giving him a lecture. "We're not here to fight Erik, we're here to settle this. You need to calm yourself down..." Erik shoved Damien.
"You let her win, man! I could have taken here there and then!"
"I'm sure you could have." Damien muttered.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I found Damien's trail of blood from earlier and followed it back to where the fight had occurred. As I got closer I got I could start to hear bits and pieces of their conversation.
"I could have taken her there and then."She heard Erik say.
"I'm sure you could have."Replied the other.I got mad at the thought that the seemed to deem me so week that a young werewolf could have 'taken' me all by himself.Fueled by anger I walked out into the little clearing and put my hands on my hips.
"Are you guys ready to fight?"I asked fiercely.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next