Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 11 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 pm

[I don't really understand english riding at all.That and the saddles don't look comfortable]

Lysander gaze stayed on Harlow as he walked towards them and when he reached the table he put his hand out."You ready to go?"he asked in his deep voice.Harlow stood up,but instead of putting her hand in Lysander's she held her's out to Daren."Can you give us a minute Lysander?We'll meet you outback."Lysander looked like he wanted to protest,finally looking at Daren with a look laden with jealously,then back to Harlow."I'll be back there.You have five minutes."Harlow smiled then looked at Daren."Wanna go outside for a minute?"
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 11 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 am

[ugh I know o: I was at a show today, and they were selling English saddles and there were western ones next to them...there was no comparison to which I liked better xD
But I rode English for like a year and I screwed up I dunno how many times. It was like 'kick with this to do this, now kick with your other one, don't kick at the same time' @_@]

Daren couldn't help but flash a victorious smirk at Lysander before turning his attention to Harlow.
"Gladly." He took her hand and left enough money to pay and tip, almost an exact amount. He lead her outside, then once there he stared at her.
"Har..." He began, but couldn't find the words. So instead he wrapped her in a hug.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 am

[I love the saddle my dad got for me.I think he paid $100 for it from one of his friends who bought a horse on impulse.But it's a redish brown with flowers tooled into the leather.If I can remember to I'll get a picture of it tomorrow.It's just awesome lol.
And I know what you mean on the comparison thing.Have you ever heard of the Quarter Horse Congress thing that happens in Columbus,Ohio every year?]

Harlow closed her eyes against the tears,even though they still seeped through."I don't want to leave you."She whispered brokenly.Just knowing that she wasn't going to see him for a couple of weeks at the least made her heart brake."I love you,Daren."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 am

[Omg I'll have to get you a picture of my saddle too xD it's gorgeous, I love it so much! And it's like padded but not too padded, so it's got the perfect seat!
No I've never heard of that, what is it?]

Daren smiled sadly at her.
"I love you too, Harlow." He leaned down and kissed her softly, but with a lot of passion. Wow, he seriously was going to miss her, a lot. "I hope you get service in Heaven." He said with a laugh as he pulled away from her mouth. He glanced up and saw Lysander, and realized their 5 minutes were up.
He sighed and looked sadly at her. He kissed her one more time before stepping completely away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 am

[my mom didn't wake me up so I didn't get to go to my grandmas;that's where my saddles at.And I don't think there is any padding in my seat...its like sitting on wood lol
this is the qhc link ]

Harlow sucked up her tears and walked over to Lysander.He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and leaned down.
"Don't worry,Harlow,you'll see him again...if you pass the training."He said and smiled.Harlow looked up at him and nodded.Then she looked back at Daren and waved goodbye.With a flash of light they were gone.

[wanna do a time skip?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:22 am

[aha I see xD mines at the barn, but I have pics of it. I just have to upload them]

Daren watched the spot where she'd just been for the longest time, then finally turned and walked away.

[yush please]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am

[I'll have to get mine tomorrow:)]

When Harlow arrived back in Heaven she was surprised to see that the other angels had thrown together a welcome back party.She smiled,laughed,and acted like she was having fun but she knew that they knew she wasn't.Harlow announced that she was going to go home and Lysander took it upon himself to walk her back."Your training will start tomorrow morning.You'll be here for a month at the least."He said and glanced down at her."I'm going to be your trainer."Harlow nodded but didn't say anything.They stayed silent for the rest of the walk and when they came to her home she asked, "Lysander....is there anyway I could see him while I'm here?"Harlow looked up at him in time to see a mixture of emotions run through his eyes.Jealousy,anger,and resentment were the most noticeable.She wondered why he was jealous since he was the one who broke up with her when they had been dating."You're not allowed to leave until your training has ended.Then,and only then, are you able to come and go as you please."he said then turned and walked away.

A few weeks later...

"Come on!Get it!"Lysander shouted at Harlow as she chased the demon through the obstacle course.She was taking her last test and if she passed she would be considered a warrior."Shut up Lysander!"She shouted back at him,and dropped to her stomach when the demon shot hellfire at her.Harlow jumped back up and slammed her sword through the demon.She stood over it smiling and breathing heavily while it screamed in agony as it died.Lysander came running up,pulling her in a hug and spinning her around."Good job Harlow!You're a warrior now!"Harlow laughed and threw her arms around his neck with a laugh."It's about time."Lysander let her down and mused her not short hair. Harlow had got tired of the demons using her long hair to their advantage,so she had gone home one night and cut it herself.She thought that she looked cute with the new cut,and hoped that Daren like it."So I can go now?"Harlow asked,almost jumping up and down in place.A muscle in Lysander's jaw ticked and he shook his head curtly."No.There will be a ceremonial dinner later,and after that you can leave. Now you better head home and get changed.You have to where the warrior dress now,too,not the regular angel one you use to where."Harlow laughed an okay then leaned up kissed his cheek. "You've been an awesome trainer and friend,Lysander."She then hurried back to her personal Heaven to get ready.

[hmm messaging you an idea...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am

Daren sat on the couch in his apartment, finally he'd been upgraded. His arm with slung over the shoulder as the redhead cuddled up to him. He hadn't heard anything from Harlow, so he'd figured she'd blown him off for that other guy.
Well, two can play that game. He thought sadistically, and leaned over to kiss Hedone. She flung her arms around his neck, crawling on top of him. He knew what she wanted, so he shoved her off a little more roughly than intended.
"Not now, Hed." He grumbled, situating himself once more. She made a mock-pout face.
"Please tell me you aren't still thinking about that angel chick." She traced her finger over his chest, her eyes never leaving his.
"I'll have to see her soon. She has to Excorsise my brother or something like that. I intend to be there." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He figured after weeks of no communication it was over. The long distance thing just didn't work, especially between heaven and earth. He still loved her though, as much he wanted to not. Hedone was just...a time-filler. He knew full well that she was cheating on him, but he didn't care. He had no feelings for her whatsoever, he just didn't know how else to deal with heartbreak.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 pm

The ceremonial dinner was more like a party than a dinner.At first they had done the ceremonial part by swearing her allegiance to the warrior angels,then Lysander had come up and went down on one knee before her with a long box.Harlow smiled when she opened it and picked up the glowing sword.Then she had raised the sword over her head and the warrior angels cheered.After that was when it changed into a party.The angel's were dancing,eating,or talking to one another while Harlow stood on the sidelines watching everyone.Lysander walked up next to her and openly admired her in her warrior dress."Are you sure you want to go back to Earth?"He asked,the unspoken question was did she want to go back to Daren.Harlow sighed and looked up at Lysander."I love him.I don't know why you have a problem with him when he's been nothing but nice to me.You and me were over a long time ago,and if you don't remember you broke it off with me.Not the other way around.So get over yourself and step trying to win me back."Harlow said and turned to walk away.Lysander grabbed her shoulder with a cold laugh."Well when you see what he's being doing while you've been gone, you wont be on such a high horse Harlow.But just remember,I'm always here for you and I would never do what he's doing."And with that he turned and disappeared into the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 pm

[has Lysander been...spying?! *gasps*]

Hedone sat in a huff, not wanting to be here if she wasn't going to get any action. They now sat on opposite ends of the couch, tension building between them. Hedone knew he wasn't over Harlow, so this whole thing had just been an abuse to his feelings. Vulnerable guys were the easiest to get in bed. But now that he wouldn't do anything, she'd grown bored.
Yawning, Hedone stood.
"I'm going to head out." She walked over to him and leaned over, giving him full view of her cleavage. Part of him, the human part, liked it. However, most of him was disgusted, so he averted his gaze. She leaned in for a peck on the lips, but he turned his head and she planted one on his cheek. She straightened up, flipping her red hair and pouting.
"Dare-bear, how can we be a couple if you don't kiss me?" She whined, flopping onto his lap.
"Oh please Hedone, don't act like you don't have plenty of other boyfriends." He snapped, but made no move to push her off of him.
Hedone feigned a look of hurt, but it was quickly with annoyance.
"Fine then." She stood and made her way to the door to grab her jacket and purse. He could hear her heels click on the tile, and he groaned and covered his head with a pillow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

[lol he's be doing the creep!]

Harlow went home and changed from her dress to just a pair of jeans and a hoodie.She pulled a pair of shoes on,then stood up.She looked around her home and smiled.Hopefully this will be the last time I'm here.Harlow thought then closed her eyes,picturing Daren.When she opened her eyes she noticed that she wasn't at his old dorm.So he's either moved or at a friends house. Harlow raised her hand and was about to open the door,when it opened.A gorgeous red head was standing in the doorway with a ticked off expression."Uh..is Daren here?"Harlow asked confused,wondering who this lady was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:12 pm

[bahahah xD]

Hedone took one look at the girl, and scowled.
"Oh, so you come crawling back now." She turned her nose and rolled her eyes. "News flash, he's moved on." She fixed the girl with a sadistic smile that she managed to make look good.
Daren looked over and saw Hedone hadn't left yet.
"Hed? What are you doing?" He stood and walked over to the door, then he saw who was there.his eyes grew wide.
"H-Harlow? I thought...I thought you weren't coming back!" He exclaimed, practically pushing Hedone away. He was about to hug her when he realized this looked really bad. Even though it was really bad.
"I thought you'd gotten back with Lysander." He admitted, running his fingers through his hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Harlow was completely shocked.She didn't even know what to do now.He had said he loved her,so Harlow had trusted him again.What was unfolding before her made her feel down right stupid.Harlow thought she loved him...well she did,still,but apparently he didn't love her.And how could he think that I would get back together with Lysander?I told him that I love him,that I only wanted to be with him.Harlow closed her eyes and took a deep breath in to calm all the thoughts and feelings running through her head.When she opened her eyes the only emotions she let show in her were embarrassment and resignation.
"Well,hello Daren."She started off,surprised at how calm she sounded."I was just coming over to tell you I was done with my training and that I'm back,but it seems like your busy."Harlow smiled the same fake smile she had when he'd rejected her all those weeks ago,and focused her attention."And it does appear he's moved on..."Harlow ran her gaze over the girl," and not to anything better.Well you can have him because he just wasted his second chance with me.Have fun and hopefully he'll treat you right,but he obviously doesn't know how to treat a good person so I doubt he'll treat a horrid person like yourself any better."Harlow was falling back on her anger to keep from turning into a sobbing mess.Now she knew why humans could be so mean to one another.It was easier to be mad at someone else then to notice the flaws about yourself.Still smiling Harlow turned to Daren."Well lie to me once shame on you.Lie to me twice shame on me.So I guess this time around it's my fault for trusting you,and guess what?I've already accepted that. I guess that the only thing left to say is I'll get a hold of you when I'm ready to kill the demon.Uh, have a good life and I hope you have fun with her."Harlow said then waved before turning and walking away.As she walked she reached up for her crystal and pictured her little home here on Earth.Then she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:12 pm

"Well. Well that was fun." Hedone turned to him with a sly smile.
"God, get out." He pointed to the door, furious. Hedone shimmied out, and he slammed it shut behind her. He leaned against it, about ready to break it in half. Jesus Christ, he was a screw up. How could he ever think she'd get back together with Lysander? Well, now she probably was going to.
"Oh lord, love just doesn't come easy, does it?" He heard a voice behind him. He turned to see a handsome man with curly blonde hair leaning against the wall.
"Eros? What in Hades are you getting at here?" Daren asked angrily.
"Now now, Daren. I'm sorry my daughter ruined all this for you. Come sit." Eros made his way over to the couch. Daren reluctantly followed.
"Alright, see here. Harlow is obviously your match. Your soulmate. Whatever you want to call it. So, we need a plan to win her back."
"Win her back? Eros, I screwed up. It's done, over, capische." He sighed and held his head in his hand.
"No, it's not." The god of love winked at him, then disappeared.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

As soon as Harlow was in her cabin she grabbed the nearest thing and threw it against the wall.The glass nik-nak shattered to the floor.Harlow smiled when it broke then started grabbing whatever her hands landed on and threw it at the wall.I guess breaking all my stuff is better than going back and hurting that...that bitch!she thought to herself then laughed coldly and threw something else.
When she finally tired of breaking her stuff,Harlow made her way to the couch and sat down.She looked down at her hands and saw that they had cuts on them,but she didn't care.Harlow looked at her hands as if a sign would appear to tell her what to do.Nothing showed up.When a tear slipped out of the corner of her eyes she caught it with a finger tip,a bit surprised.Was she going to really sit here and cry over him?Was he even worth crying over?She answered the questions herself."No I'm not going to sit around,crying like a little child.Especially since he's nothing to cry over.I can get any guy I want.What's done is done.It can't be changed,but it can be forgiven.So I forgive him,even if I never want to see his face again or talk to him,I forgive him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Eros leaned against the door frame of Harlow's cabin, chuckling at her.
"My my, someone has at temper!" He laughed and closed the door, letting himself in.
"Come sit, Harlow." He told her, taking a seat and one of the chairs and gesturing to the other.
"I'm Eros, or you may know me better as Cupid. Now, I'm hear to tell something you probably don't want to hear."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Harlow jumped up when she heard the chuckling and swung around to face the man.She was about to ask who the hell he was when he answered.Oh,nice.Now I have to deal with another fool. She ran her gaze over him then asked snidely,"Aren't you suppose to be a baby or something like that?"Harlow crossed her arms and glared at him."And if what you have to say is about Daren..well then your wasting your breath because I wont listen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Eros glared at her, not liking her baby remark.
"Obviously I'm a full grown man. Those are Cherubs, they used to help me out. Now I have actual workers. And yes, it is about Daren. But it's important and if you don't listen then you're going to be a very lonely person. Obviously my helper didn't do a very good job. I should have figured...my daughter always gets with the guys. Not good...at all." He shook his head and sighed.
"I'm sorry she's put you through so much grief. Honestly, I knew I shouldn't have assigned Hedone to you two. But I figured she'd get it right. Obviously not...for that I apologize."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Harlow sighed and sat down again.She pulled her legs up to her chest and put her chin on her knees. "Okay,you forgiven."She said,but didn't say anything about Hedone,"Now what do you want?And why would I be a lonely person?Lysander obviously wants me back."she asked quietly and with no emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

"Of course you don't want to go back to him! Besides, he's not your soulmate. And I know who is." He winked at her then leaned back, letting her either ask or think what she wanted. He didn't care.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 pm

"Wait,who's not my soulmate?Daren or Lysander?And if whoever it is isn't then who is?"Harlow asked confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 pm

"Lysander isn't your soulmate, he has someone else out there for him. As for your other question, I can't answer that. But, you've met him. That's for sure." He nodded to her, then grinned and stood.
"As for Daren, I think you should talk to him. And don't worry about Hedone weaselling her way in, I'll take care of her."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 pm

[ Razz you have got to watch this link ]

Harlow looked up at him sadly."I...I can't talk to him.This is the second time he's abused my trust.I forgive him for his mistakes but it would be stupid of me to go back to him....wouldn't it?"she asked needing a friend and some guidance right then.She knew that if she had asked Lysander he would just say that Daren was unworthy of her love just because he was jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

"Daren's an idiot. All boys are. Truth is, everyones gonna hurt you. You just have to find the ones earth suffering for." He grinned devilishly at her, his smile similar to Daren's. "That was Bob Marley. You can take it to the grave, or not." He shrugged, then looked at her seriously.
"Harlow, I wish I could tell you. But this something you've gotta figure out partially on your own. When the time comes, either you'll know or I'll clue you in." He walked over and patted her shoulder.
"Talk to him. At least try to understand." With that he straightened up, then disappeared.

[oh my lanta xD that's swell!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Harlow stared at the spot where Eros had been standing and thought about what he said.Talk to him,try to understand.I can do that...can't I? Harlow asked herself.She looked around her cabin, biting on her lip.Can't someone just tell me what to do?She waited,hoping a sign would show up and when nothing did she sighed."Time to face reality."Harlow said to herself."I love him and need to work this out.If he doesn't want me back at least I'll have some good memories of us."With that little pep talk she summoned up her cell phone and texted Daren.We need to talk,work this out.I don't care if we do it over the phone or face to face,it's up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next